/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Best girl edition

FINNISH >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>retard edition

look what i made

Wirligig
Don't be rude.

HA Bom with gatling.
Terrific.

HA untricked bloodletter and chikage

hey axe's moveset isn't that bad if you play unlocked

unruned kos parasite

Why does everything after my weaponfu feels so short.
>off by 1
Oh well.

What's your weaponfu

Beast Cutter

Molotov cocktail

Amyarm, I'm just sparring and trying out random stuff for a change of pace now.

here's some more

That's a pretty weird weaponfu desu
I never really liked it, feels awkward as hell to use

you still here man? or is there someone else you're sparring with?

Fist of gratia

my benin

not him but it has subpar damage but has amazing range and it's great against dash spammers,also it stays onehanded while tricked so you can have a cannon on your left hand for psychological pressure and also some extra damage

Yeh I got the infinite fog wall glitch, had to reload the game. Hate when it happens because you dont even know about it until you go back to the lamp and see it.

20th for female Lovecraft

I didn't initially like it as well, but it grew on me. I was initially mesmerized by Beastcuttah, but something about it felt off, patricularly the tricked dash r1s felt lacking since they were identical to untricked ones. It also consumes a lot of stamina and I felt like certain animations in tricked mode lingered for a longer period of time than it needed.
Amyarm felt really similar, but consumed far less stamina, had okay hyperarmour and decent transformation attack from untricked to tricked. I also quite enjoy untricked R2s.
Basically, I see them as pretty similar weapons, but I sacrificed damage for a more confortable (for me) moveset.

>hyperarmour
How do you gain hyper armor and which weapons have it?

why ygorl

i still dont have a 9. guess I'll figure it out on my own

Saw cleaver

You rike my clownstick?
I feel like there are only few weapons that have it aside from fully charging your R2s.
Transformed Kirk has it but it kicks in rather late according to truck-kun's autistic studies.
Amyarm tricked R1s have some hyperarmour, untricked ones seem to havesome too but to a lesser extent from my experience.
Tricked Cuttah R1s seem to also be really hard to get through.
And I swear to got Huntah Axe L2s also have some, but I can't be sure, probably just me getting my shit pushed in by one right now.

I still can't bring myself to use anything other than Saw cleaver/spear

I literally can't stop using the whirligig
Arcane build? I bump strength to 18 and make a fire one
Skill build? I have 25 Str as well as 50 skill so I use whiriligig until FRC, and then some
Strength build? It's all I use

I can't stand the noise that thing makes

hold on 2 mins ygorl, changing build

>all the damaging weapons are too slow
>all the fast weapons are too weak

cane

Yeah, I'll just go fuck with some more weapons, hopefully me experimenting with weapons and fashion doesn't bore you too much.

it's the opposite actually,, was trying to do the same
on a side note, where did he go

go back to r*ddit

>on a side note, where did he go
He hosted a spelunk like 2 or so weeks ago and I haven't seen him show up since then. Probably busy drawing.

All me

i miss him, he was a good hammerboy

and if i may add
i never spelunked with him, only sparred with, would be cool to do so

who?

Is there a way to douse the Workshop flame other than obviously going to NG+?

I thought it would stop if I beat Gehrman but Bold hunter out of Moon presence, but that is apparently not the case

no

not set it on flame in the first place

get yo asses in loran we are having cosplay duels over here

I am playing a twink and only have 20 STR. Would it be better for me to use the whirligig saw with three regular +27.2% phys gems, or two +21% phys gems each with +18 flat phys damage (from labyrinth madmen) plus one +27.2%?

I'm asking because it seems like the tricked whirligig saw hits multiple times every time you do an attack, much like the tricked wheel, so I'm guessing that it would add the +36 flat damage multiple times per swing. If so, would it work even better if converted to arcane with some rare arcane brainsucker gems, each adding like 67.5 or 72 flat arcane damage?

K I R K

never done a twink but it seems that succboi gems are the best option nevertheless

I wish I was as good at landing those R2s, it never seems to work out for me. Having to fight my own build is so stressful because I keep trying to apply my own strategical thinking to your actions which is a really silly thing to do.

the only cosplay I have is a BL43 Eileen cosplay

Can I cosplay as myself?

just come here at loran man

eh just think about fighting an unexperienced version of your past self, my stratecy is mostly flashy stuff as 180 unlocking hits and the like, maybe i'll post a webm of mysel as you if you want

>it seems that succboi gems are the best option nevertheless
eh in my experience, on most weapons they aren't. They are only really good on fast R1-spammy weapons like blade of mercy and weapons that hit multiple times per swing like the wheel. They make moveset multipliers almost irrelevant, so that the best strategy is always just hitting as many times as possible with your fastest attack. Charged R2 attacks with brainsucker gems are worthless for example, and usually don't even do as much damage as two R1 attacks

*strategy, such as
i don't know how to english sometimes

>maybe i'll post a webm of mysel as you if you want
Yeah sure, I deserve it.
Also HA cane is a pretty bad idea, who would've thought.

Was the blunderbuss shot rude? I don't want to be rude

No, it was actually funny.

>just cleared through central yharnam in 8 minutes
could've been less if I didnt grab the bloodstone shards instead of the saw spear on accident

nice one

also i need to go now, nice fights everyone, i'll be back in a few days if all goes well, stay beautiful guys

Bud I didend sed id on blame

>tfw got cucked by faye

I'm sorry.

40 VIT, 16 END

I have 5 points left.

Do I dump all in VIT? Or 4 in END and 1 in VIT?

vit

Depends on weapons. If you're using a stamina hungry beast like the HMLS, go 41 vit and 20 end

Otherwise go all in on vit

If you put it into vit you can have 2 anti clocks, 1 clock and have the same hp as 40 with 2 clocks and 1 anti, but with more stamina

>bbg can't beat HMPH
KEK

I'm using the saw spear, saif and rakuyo, will probably try for the scythe later on

Ok I'm dumping into VIT thanks

all the other times you were using bad weapons so i'll just upload this and two webms from yesterday's spelunk and i'll be off

This exactly

>all the other times you were using bad weapons so i'll just upload this
>He says vs beast claws
????

>want to re-purpose an old BL105 50/25 str/skl to use reiter, rifle spear and repeater
>just got two str abyssals with +15 phys and matching beast curses and only need a tempering abyssal for a perfect reiter
>have to bring it to this already high BL105 to 108

should I bother? I don't think I can stomach a good 50-60 hours of new playthrough and farming just to make the same build with 3 less levels and I'm already over the 98 threshold anyway

Anything under 110 most people don't give a shit about

What

H-how wonderfully merciless of you!

last one best one

he was using gimmick weapons that hit for like 150-
claws aren't bad if you know how to use them, they kill you in 4 hits like the stake
i know that they are worse than the saws but still it doesnt make them bad

eggnog is 109 so do whatever

>claws aren't bad if you know how to use them
They are outclassed by pretty much every weapon so I consider them pretty bad in pvp.

Rifle, Reiter and Tonnitrus are far worse in pvp

I want a Lotte gf!

Back off I'm the one who posts this
Get your own lotte gf, he's mine

do you have to kill the cleric beast to get the captain's emblem? I went straight to Gascoigne and killed BSB but I still can't buy the emblem

but that is to avoid fighting BSB

>he was using gimmick weapons that hit for like 150-
The stake driver and kirk had actually good gems but yeah, poison fire tonitrus was more for the memes.
It's cool to appreciate the anime girl, but please dont lewd the player/character, thats cringy.

ill lewd what i want
I want a lotte BF!!!

Yeah stake and kirk were fine but i didnt have footage of them
yeah im flattered and all by the warm welcome but i never liked all the erp going on

>fagposting starts again

Doll! CUTE!

Is it just me or does the amy arm just feel like an inferior, 1-handed-only STR version of the burial blade?
Minmaxed, they both seem to do very similar amounts of split damage, but the burial blade's moveset is so much better. For how slow and awkward it is, the amy arm should hit wayy harder than it does

Tricked arm has a fantastic moveset man

Moveset are different and i much prefer amyarm's

>fighting ludwig
>hunter suddenly pauses to gesture
>eats a moonlight greatsword
How do I turn off these shitty motion gestures

>farming BLB at 26 vit

INEEDMOREBLOODROCKS

I hate it, thanks

Amy Arm is fucking great

I don't know but I noticed they trigger far more often in BB than in DS3.

For what reason would you spam x