Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Old Thread:

Fuck lizards.

>it's another cursed fire episode

>Gareth holds the purging wand says if only I could use this on Alexander but it's too evil an act
>Oh boy they are giving me a hint at a combat option to deal with alexander that will have consequences in the future maybe
>Equip purging wand with excitement
>Can't even target alexander
oh ok...

You literally cure Sebille's edge by dicking her.
This is amazing.

Why is everything cursed past Act 1 anyways?

>SALVATION COCK

So my torrented gog version started saving and loading slow as fuck, and crashing sometimes. If I buy the game, can I still use my save, and has this save bloat been fixed yet on live?

dont we all just need a good fuck?

>int is capped
>keep failing every single int persuasion check
>character with base int and a couple of persuasion points passes it
Why even fucking bother putting the fucking [Intelligence] tag in there when everything works off of fucking persuasion points?

>kill Alexander
>summon bloated corpse from him exploding him into a pool of gore.
>he got better

Yes and yes.

Alright, i'm making a cute lil fighter dwarf that's going to spec into being somewhat of a tank.

What are the good talents to get btw? Anything else I should know getting into the game?

Just because you are smart doesn't mean you can be social.

I've failed with 56 in the stat and 5 in Persuasion which is its cap so I have no idea.

What to do with Hannag? Do I kill her immediately?
Tell that to a fedora tipper.

Tanking is basically impossible but Warfare, Poly and Geo are all really good right now.

Finishing div2 makes me want to play div1. Do I get the enhanced edition or should I get the old edition from somewhere? Also, are there must-have mods for it?

I imagine the idea is that intelligence allows you to find a logical argument, persuasion is what allows you to convey it.

Ive felt like the tags are irrelevant, and picking the one that is most likely to work against the NPC's personality works, like that screaming lizard in the fort dungeons

>enemy taunts my rogue beast
>beast proceeds to do the Rupture Tendoms+Chicken+Adrenaline+Attack combo on it

lmfao nice taunt AI 2.0

Do you guys use mods? I thought that the "No Source" Mod was interesting, mostly because I believe that I wouldn't use the abilities if I had to use the source points for it.

cause the system was completely different in EA.
used to be NPC INT vs YOU INT + 4x Persuasion

What's a good 2 man combo for OS1 EE and how long does an average playthrough take?

Get EE, it has polished combat and other things and only "worse" VAs. There is a "long war" mod for it. XC_Encounters iirc.

Tidy toolbar and permanent spirit vision.

>Oh let me sharpen your wits!
>But your constitution will suffer!
>-5
>+5

I mean not as useful as just teleporting to lady vengeance and redoing my stats, but hey, playtesting, who needs it.

20+ hours unless you are a wiki-warrior

The game goes anywhere between 80 hours to 120 hours. There's a website for this.

Has anyone gotten past Act 4 as The Red Prince? I'm stuck on the Sadha quest there, does it affect the ending?

Halfway through the game source points become a complete non issue. I mean they are a non issue all game, since you have a source fountain on every map, but it becomes even less of a problem.

It let's you go below 10, though. Basically free points if you choose a dump stat to dump even further.

source was a mistake.
it's being treated as a consumeable for powerful stuff but all source skills fucking suck ass compared to regular skills.

>Act 4

Fane vs Beast. Who should I take?

Beast for a bro
Fane for the most plot/setting relevant companion.

Beast.

Fane is a last minute addition that was hastily connected to the story.

>Poison the entire battlefield so my friend are constantly healed during battle.
>mfw I cast a fire spell at an enemy.

Thats not true. Only most suck. The lategame ones that cost 3 points are pretty good. Blood storm for example is metal as fuck.

I was a little dissapointed they threw the twist that Dallis is actually Fane's daughter in disguise all the way at the end, without any kind of buildup or pay-off at all. Such a waste.

beast is the good soul of the game.

Is there a method to get through those underground caves after the Voidwolken grab you? Those giant blue mantis things beat my ass 1v1

>he posted it again

I know dump stat traditionally means stat you don't want/need but I always read it as a stat you dump all your points into.

>not throwing a cursed fire grenade

Its 2 points at most. Kinda nothing when you rock 40. And its limited to a connected stat. For example I cant use the memory one, since its connected to strength and I need at least some for armor.

Teleporter pyramids.

>loot Ornate Hymnal from black ring fags at bloodmoon isle
>friend asks me to pass him the book so he can use it
>friend goes "is this a joke dude? you gave me "the taming of the holy fire", that's a garbage book we've been finding all throughout the game
>what the fuck
>spend a good 10 minutes searching our inventories for the fucking book, can't find it
>reload to before the fight because i fucking SWEAR the faggot dropped hymnal
>save after the fight
>he finds it and loots the hymnal
>passes me the book
>"The Taming of the Holy Fire" is this an elaborate ruse?
>reload again
>put the Ornate Hymnal on the ground, read it from the ground
>the Ornate Hymnal book turns into The Taming of the Holy Fire before our very eyes the second we read it

If you have the scholar tag the book changes. It's used for a quest.

By tank I pretty much mean just soaking damage..

Is living armour any good?

Enemies will avoid the highest armored target, and living armour only works on vitality healing so it's kinda subpar.
Armor recovery is generally better than health recovery.

It cant be used in a restricted area.

So Mystic and Scholar tags are like one of the most useful ones? I've played with stuff like Noble and they really never proved to be useful, besides being a puff pup buffoon.

neither of us have the scholar tag

Where the fuck do I find the sewers in arx?

What. I just used mine to clear the place out.

>Tags
>Useful

No persuasion is the most useful. Origin tags are just flavor

You can't soak damage, the enemies will just ignore you and go for the less armored characters.

If you want a sturdy character then going max phsyical armor and using shield throw and reactive armor for damage works pretty well.

>Act 2
>Keep blue teleporter pyramid on boat deck to come back easily if I need to change
>Come back later
>Cant find it
>Red teleporter wont let me teleport to it.

What the hell

Best characters/builds for playing through div:os1? Do the companions in that one add something to the story like in os2?

Mystic, for example, helped me to read one book that gave me the option to make another potion, instead of having 1 and made it possible to help another person.

If you give stench to the players you dont want taking damage, you can tank pretty effectively

Why does it take so long for torrents of the GoG version to pop up? Doesn't even make sense.

This game was fucking kickstarted, I'm morally obligated to not pay forty five fucking american dollars for a game that was funded by people who don't get a return on investment, before it was even released.

Here ya go. Sorry, I'm shit at drawing women while I love drawing skeletons. And I hate Sebille, killed that bitch when pic related happened.

They did get a return of their investment, they invested for a video game and they got a video game.

>This game was fucking kickstarted, I'm morally obligated to not pay forty five fucking american dollars for a game that was funded by people who don't get a return on investment, before it was even released.
entitled amerilard logic, everyone

Did the black cat belong to Bellegar?

>Thanks for investing $60 into our company, here's something with an approximate value set by us of $60, you can't sell or trade this it's now has no value, but it's valued AT $60!

Kickstarter logic.

Stench is nice for like Glass Cannon or something but taking 3x Stench just to have one character "tank" seems a bit silly. Just slap a shield on your mages, if you have a huntsman they are already pretty mobile and you could do polymorph/scoundrel for even more get away tools.

Kickstarters aren't an investment and you are a faggot, not a pirate.

how do i fix the unusual blade+hilt? i've got both pieces and simply crafting them together doesn't do shit

You wouldn't even have a game to pirate if they hadn't. Plus they did it knowing exactly what they were getting in return.
I don't give a fuck if you pirate but don't try some lame excuse and just say you are poor or as jewish as any kickstarter.

How is that any different than buying the game on steam?

WHAT IS THE DA:I ABOMINATION DOING

>Agree to pledge X amount with a listed return of what you are getting for X amount
Do whatever you need to so you can justify your piracy but you can just honestly say I want to pirate the game, no need to wrap yourself up in a fake cause to get some moral highground.

Perfect.

I would have preferred if Pet Pal gave you an innate understanding of creature's intentions, rather than just straight up talking to them.

That fucking source hound on the first 5 minutes of the ship was enough reason for me to drop it

Doubling down on the retardation isn't going to help any. You want to play the game, you should buy it. Or if you want to """try it out""" there are a few older versions that will give you a perfectly fine idea. Or 2 hours of a steam version.

>Not useful
You need scholar to do some quests in a certain way. Usually by saving someone's life.

Steam is also shit, digital distribution should have decreased the price of games, but it doesn't.

The vowbreaker one or whatever it's called? You need to read the tablet you get from the blackpits first to get the recipe for that one.

Working torrents and patches have been out since release, you must not know where to look or what to search.

>should have decreased the price of games, but it doesn't.

you seem like a smart man

You're still not putting forward any coherent argument why it's imperative for you to pirate the game, just say you're a poorfag and nobody will care either way.

you can read the tablet? fuck i'm dumb

Is bellegar in the game?

>huntsman
>mage
I really dislike the freeform skills.

Mages should do magey things, not prance around like some faggy ranger.

If Flesh-Eating (for memories) is really useful or you mostly just get flavour texts?

He was implying that Huntsmen don't need much survivability because they have range and mobility, you can make your mages durable by putting a shield on them.

I haven't found him, but you never know. I just thought the cat might've been referring to him when it said its previous owner was a wizard that talked in rhymes.

sometimes you learn abilities or quest hints

But most pc games ARE cheaper. They are also guaranteed to go on sale.

Plus the whole inflation but games are same price for decades thing is basically games using digital distribution to not have to increase sticker price.

extra useful if you kill someone pertinent to a quest without getting information you need to progress from them

I know. I just dont like putting skills like that on everyone, even if it gimps me as far as gameplay goes.

Pretty useless. You get about 5 low tier skills, which you can just buy for next to nothing. I stopped bothering eating shit at the end of driftwood.
It would be cool if it gave you something unique for elves / undead in elf form, but alas, its pretty meh. Its usually just the NPC about to die and being bummed about it.

Where the hell is the basement entrance in the fishery in Driftwood?

at least nintendo games got cheaper.

well apparently there's another weapon whose pieces i have to track down but no, that's not the weapon i was originally talking about

Some of them are actually funny.