/palg/ - Paladins General

loli champs edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuperBadJuJu/status/911235357143912450
youtube.com/watch?v=MSeOYDzUy38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit patch

APOLOGIZE
NOW

Still no Tyra. sad

Who?

that ash looks bad, you should've used the Ying instead.

>ywn have grohk ice cream

I wish to hold her between my arms and protect her from the evils of the world.
After an increased rate of harmful claims and just a very mean-spirited attitude overall directed at us lately, I have to urge you to ignore these as best you can. I try my best to do so, but some push me beyond what I'm willing to let slide.
That said, as all these claims are the work of malice and nothing more than that, I rest easy knowing they won't be able to harm my sweetheart directly. I would sacrifice my life to ensure her safety if it were to come to it, but I will never leave her side as long as there is life in me.

>that ash looks bad,
i disagree, it's really nice art
>you should've used the Ying instead.
too lewd, it would get deleted

one post at a time, one day at a time

This, looks more like maeve recolored than Ash, dumb fuck.

pedophiles don't care about quality

why are you guys so mean

better?

Kinda looks like Sha Lin in a skirt.

no

the truth may set you free

what does that even mean

Would you rather have Pip in lingerie?

Those are some thicc thighs.

Yes.

We need more art of Maeve doing cat things. Like pushing stuff off of tables.

Maybe a maeve version of zippo cat

bitches

Maeve resting on someones lap when?

I want Evie to force feed me her yellow snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/SuperBadJuJu/status/911235357143912450
> We've confirmed that server code fixes in OB59 have significantly reduced midmatch drops! We'll continue to monitor and fix as needed.
Anyone believe him?

This! This is the second time I ask someone to open the thread with Tyra, but nobody does.

@

Also, fuck this shit piece of shit retards!

>a useless Zhin
>a useless Makoa
>a useless Willo

no

people talk about how bad flanks are, but can we talk about the awful state support is in right now

you literally have ZERO choice, you either pick Jenos or get Mal'damba. Then you have Grover who's a damage dealer and not a support. That's it.

Why dont you do it? lazy fag

carry harder you scrub

Ha ha, really funny you sure showed me. If that was how it happens. It's more like "Inara's on the point? She needs healing to survive the enemy team coming off respawn? Nah"

"Oh Lian is low health from protecting my useless ass from being anally devastated by the enemy team's flanks? Better walk RIGHT. FUCKING. PAST HER to heal the fucking Viktor who did fuck all the entire time trying to flank."

"Oh what's that Cassie? Your autistic rolling just wiped the enemy team so we can safely cap and now you're looking to me for heals? Fuck outta here, what do you think this is, a charity?"

"Ash is desperately fending off the enemy into Overtime so our other three teammates can respawn and make a comeback? I need to heal her in order for her to not FUCKING DIE? Weeeeellll, I don't feel like winning today so fuck you."

Clearly your years of being a "support main" aka pleasuring more people than Ying on a Saturday have left you incapable of thinking beyond "supporting" your frontline. Even when I'm doing the tanking do I get shafted in terms of heals, even when I'm standing right next to the support to defend them from the obvious flank do I get shafted, you think I'm as dense as you are?

Why don't you play support then and do it properly you whiny bitchnigger

You should stop wasting your time, you know. You're not going to change our sacred union.
I already told you, they can be good friends. They can do girl stuff, go shopping for cauterize or something.
But my Ying has no interest in more than that.

Because this, you little cunt!

same here, you big fat cunt

>Prowl up to Makoa
>LMB
>Pounce
>LMB
>Nine Lives
>LMB
>Pounce
>LMB
>Prowl away
This takes about 4 seconds. Makoa needs about as much to kill a full HP Maeve if she doesn't have an Artful Dodger as her leggo. If she does, he needs an additional shot.

If he lands a hook + shot combo, he can kill her faster than she finishes the sequence, unless she has Artful Dodger. He still needs 3 shots to do if if she's at full HP.

If she has Cat Burglar and you don't kill her fast enough, she kills you.

If Makoa hooks her first and deals 1270 damage, he needs two more shots to finish the job. This is enough for her to escape.

Basically, while she's definitely not Makoa's counter, she's one of those targets that you don't want to hook if you're not certain you'll be able to finish the job.

I play every role, whatever is needed because I'm not so braindead retarded that I need to "main" an entire role to make up for my inability to aim properly in a shooter. But when someone else picks a fucking support, it's not crazy to expect them to fucking support their team rather than run off and do nothing.

>3 hits
>artful dodger wasted
>hook
>its over

she's not necessarily a "makoa counter" but it's difficult for makoa to do anything to her because she can constantly put out damage and snipe.

LOL what a fucking retard

Now now, user, there is no need to get violent.
Would she like you doing this? Well actually, she probably would. But don't be so hasty! Think about her and you will find peace in your heart.
I blame the lolifags anyway.

I said nothing of the sort, you assumed. the truth has taken root in your mind.

>Makoa needs about as much to kill a full HP Maeve if she doesn't have an Artful Dodger as her leggo. If she does, he needs an additional shot.
Scratch that, I miscalculated. Picked her basic loadout and forgot that it adds health.

>its over
Hook+Shot with Pluck equipped only deals 1270 damage. You need one more shot to finish her, that's one second for her to do something. Moreover, she doesn't need to Nine Lives, she can just keep shooting you for 900 damage until her health low drops enough that she feels threatened.

Talus' attack is shit since the spread goes far when moving.

Talus need a nerf! This piece of shit like's a Tyra with ultimate every time!

This.
The problem is, how do we even fix them?
Seris is shit, because when you are healing you are not dealing damage, a fundamental flaw in her design.
And if you give Ying her healing range back, she will probably shred, given how she's a sharpshooter now. How do we balance that?
Pip needs bugfixes ASAP, and then still he, just like Grohk and Grover, relies on people gathering together to get healed, which is hard to achieve in casuals and very dangerous in tournament play, it's basically asking to be wiped with a good ult or abandoning positions and allowing yourself to be surrounded.
Supports need help, but all we got lately was Jenos nerfs and he's dangerously close to becoming an off-healer. If it continues, we are going to fight over Damba in comp soon.

But..he doesnt have spread really

Also, just noticed Maeve can double jump. This explains a lot about how she managed to get a surprise attack on me in the past, but it doesn't explain why it isn't mentioned anywhere on her ability screen.

It's not bad to have off-healer and main healers, in theory. Problem is, with teams restricted to five people off-healers aren't really welcome. They're worse at healing than healers and worse at dealing damage than damage dealers.

I'd say give them some buff/debuff mechanisms to compensate for their lack of usefulness, but I'm not a game designer so I'm talking out of my ass right now.

I miss the triple jump.

Phew, at least with this skin I don't want to barf every time I look at Willo anymore. She's still ugly, but not claw your eyes out repulsive.

>too lewd, it would get deleted

Wrong

Right, as if playing dumb is going to work.
I'm sorry things are not how you want them to be. I will admit your reaction is only natural though; Ying is just about the most adorable and kindest girl anyone could ask for, and anyone would love to be with her. But there are things in this world that are sacred, such as our marriage.
Again, I advise you to stop wasting your time. I tell you this for your own good.

Don't underestimate Ying poster. I swear if Ying were real even she'd be creeped out by him.

>such as our marriage
Bet you don't even have a marriage certificate.

reset your router my man

all waifu posters should be banned you faggots are cancer reposting the same shit in every thread

What the fuck happened to "demon form" of Talus?
Man, i know hi-rez will be too lazy to make 2 different models for one champ

that wont work if he's range banned

>Yingfag telling people whats for their own good
Mate a short drop and a sudden stop would be good for you

Is Paladins a great game for someone who's too dumb to understand ASSFAGGOTS? I'm thinking about trying Smite too since it's one of a few MOBAs were I can actually understand what's going on when I see a gameplay footage

>It's not bad to have off-healer and main healers
It's not, but if Jenos gets even more nerfed in terms of healing, only Snek Man is left as a main healer and maybe Seris, but she's just a healbot. It's not enough.

works for me

Paladins isn't a moba at all.

waifu posters are half the reason these threads even exist.

even more reason to ban them

>people talk about how bad flanks are
Not in this patch my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSeOYDzUy38

>pick character
>champ select crashes
>get deserter
>game even says who didn't pick and it's not me
Why does the game randomly decide I shouldn't be able to play?

the issue is that we have two good main healers and that's it. Seris needs something. Maybe being able to fire while healing, or give her healing juice/mana with a 1s cd on her heal so she can can quickly change heal targets.

Grover is exactly how an off healer should be: a disguised damage dealer. Ying should have infinite range on her mirror shots with Grohk, with minor falloff. Pip should shoot faster.

But husbandos are fine, right?

I feel like Juju has raped me after watching this.
Semen demon voicelines aren't that hot when it's a man.

OP is really nice, now what we really need is a loli Inara.

G-gay ha ha a-amirite?

>Androxus dashes up to you and blows his sixshot load into you, killing you

Androxus buffs were a mistake

talus's default gun should be a long range, slow firing pistol

Overcharge should turn it into a SMG.

HOLY SHIT, THEY COULD BE A GOOD GAME COMPANY IF THEY DIDNT FUCKED UP SO MUCH THEIR GAMES

or you can just stop being a pedo

basically flanks with smg-like attacks is a bad idea

OMG...I can't even... I'm literally SHAKING right now!
I cannot believe that in this day and age there are people who still discriminate against pedossexual individuals.

new cassie skin for paladins strike leaked

Is talus what you get when you breed evie and skye?

Juju knows /palg/ays well.

How do we fix him?

increase his price to 400/800/1200

>20/40/60

Has Cassie gotten new lines this patch?Feels like she has a couple of new lines now

Make it have diminishing returns, so instead of 30%/60%/90%, we have 30%/55%/75%. Then fix how rejuv interacts with it.

Cauterize is fine.

>we want the three tank meta

Well done,you've created a meta where nothing dies,ever, since the healing numbers haven't been toned down in tandem

>25/50/75
>nerf healing in general

>nothing dies,ever,
>meta becomes a team of ash, torvald, bk, seris, and drogoz
>goal is just to knock the other team back long enough so you can cap

Caut's fine; if you want to fix it somehow then swap out the incoming healing card with an outgoing healing card with x/y/z% increases while a target is afflicted by reduced healing so that people don't buy it literally all the time, only when the other team is buying caut.

Aka, literally all the time :^)