Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply to the thread with a gw2-related image called "anet" to help identify yourself!

Report in /gw2g/ers!

.t 56%

this is my fetish in every fantasy world

i wanna capture the buff orcs to give them the succ tho
no homo

I know this is fake, but reading that Arc Warden aghs gave me cancer

I stole this kill bill cosplay from some youtube video a while ago

Also don't listen to

It's fake

Just got back in for the expac after like 2 years of not playing.
What's the new ultra meta class?

>Implying they don't have vagina's and wombs so they can grow humans inside of them if they find DNA.

Last time I fell into actual depression, I didn't care what I played, and honestly don't really remember.
What I do remember is watching the everloving fuck out of Gamecenter CX. That optimistic bastard probably helped save my life.

Kiwami is pretty ''hard'' and I enjoyed it a lot, I at least felt like every style had a use. With Zero I could've just mashed my way through the game with brawler.

You do realize that there are multiple Mai posters, right?

Kaori is just that good.

Are there any example cards? or instructions on how to get triggers to work? The AAU instructions doc simply says that the feature is under construction.

is it out?

Wer sind die Juden?

>Hey You Pikachu

what is wrong with you

why havent mods dealt with the bot spam problems?

It's also for a game that came out literally 5 months ago. I'll speak to my cats about this...

New expansion worth coming back? I'm really not a fan of desert themes and I've not been on gw2 since a while after HoT released since that got old fast too.

I forgot a bunch of my favorites: Ristar, Battle Mania Dai Gin Jou, Bulk Slash, Metal Black, Elevator Action Returns, Alien Syndrome, Skies of Arcadia... Jeez, I don't think I can pull off a top ten

everything is better than HoT clusterfuck

they could just add top t64 APFSDS

I has get KT from 7 to 8 lvl and Xul from 1 to 5.
>2/3 wins

NEW EXPANSION IS NOW OFFICIALLY AS I WRITE THIS!

i agree! dunno why it gets so much shit. the devs, despite not being naughty dog, seemed pretty competent

i am home
unlike you, I don't get called a retard and told to leave everytime I post, animefag

>using initialisms when you can use acronyms
Embarrassing.

Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Ovids

>The last good game in the series.
How many of the games have you played?

This

Alternatively: don't do that, and don't be an annoying prick.

I have one. They're not baby friendly but they get the job done.

Still assmad you got duped into buying one to dump your shitty repro? kek

Is this game any good?

yes best MMO out there

clarify

Too bad there are licensing issues, Modern Capcom is shit and the game bombed, so that is a never ever.

how is that unethical? You aren't entitled to luxury items...

I giggled, user.

yeah, I think GW2 is pretty good. It's got the best leveling system of any MMO, and the PvP is pretty good.

Fuck off, I discovered a lot of things. Were you aware that I was the first man to ever consume an uncooked pop-tart?

That's right, every time you've ever eaten one without toasting it, you were just copying me.

FUCK framing frame day 3

>MechWarrior 2: Instead of "Quit", it said "Flee to Windows". When you pressed it would ask you "Embrace cowardice?"

Thanks for the insight

Wow you won an entire military victory campaign in 7 minutes? Nice!

and when they were still teasing an alpha in 2016 it became clear that the game itself was not close even though they said that would be the "commercial release"

Because Lore and Gameplay aren't the same thing.

Reminder SoK is kill

gw1 is better. dont bother with the 2nd game

Mobages are the future of gaming. Deal with it cuckold.

Cadash (Arcade)
Castlevania Bloodlines
Castlevania Rondo of Blood
Contra (NES)
Daimakaimura (Arcade)
DoDonPachi DaiOuJou
Gimmick!
Kiki Kaikai: Nazo no Kuro Mantle/Pocky & Rocky
Shiren the Wanderer
Umihara Kawase

so go play VC then

Dollet is not even their country. Balamb is. Balamb merely trains mercenaries and lends them to regions at war. The very information given in that screenshot are outright wrong.

It's fake

Prove it.

Game's pretty fun and despite all the shitposting done here, /bnsg/ has some fun players to hang out with.

N-no, if you cry then I'll have to punch you!

>I never got past the hedgemaze level
Just remembered I got the aircraft level after it actually. Never got past THAT mission though. Fucking controls on the gun were awful.

Seems gay.

You got me user, wasn't near as amazing as the nudes of your mom we passed around the playground.

Prove it.

The original was edited to the candy arm after last weeks chapter

Gorgeous Triss and thanks to both of you. I'm plebeian scum and he was dead for me in TW3

And the alternative

friendly bump

Tank/Evade with Gief.

>Waybe Gretzky's 3D Hockey

This seems super under-appreciated. It's basically NBA Jam for hockey

Do you ever wish that we could have normal discussion in /dag/?

>DLC included in story rather than seperate

It kind of fucks up the pacing though

more of a taeyeon guy myself

>Ruining coffee and end tables for no good reason

I didn't know being a man was synonymous with being a retard.

>expac patch will be huge

fucking hell.

Resident Evil Gaiden is a fun one

He meant the remodeled SNES which people call the SNES Mini. It's equivalent to a 1 Chip SNES. But an underage wouldn't know that.

How do I know which streams are eligible for drops?

new spreadsheet when

Because Mr.Verysmart T-64 will be 9.3 while those tanks will stay 8.3. and T-64 faces MBT/KBZ, Chieftain Mk10. People with double digit iq is the cancer for this games community.

welp, they possibly could eat ordinary pizza too, as Pizzas often contain both levo and dextro amino acids (thanks stereoselectivity)

Would probably taste different.

Also we have sushi and ramen noodles all over the place in ME

>32bit system being better at anything than a 64bit system

Lotte would never post it
Lurk more

Even better: mega drive with megaCD, 32x, mega modem, and a few S3&K carts stacked

yes

>Nasu's favorite servant is Medb
How fitting.

xnthdthd'd for animæ

I'll toss out a obscure one.

BlockOut

reporting in fellow gw2ger, how is pof?

>why doesn't anyone ever play medic the post

Didn't watch it much, but the art style looks like Mission Hill.

Maybe Ephemera and Skuld retired and kept their past secret?

The Ass Bandits

We'd all wear nothing but chaps and shoot wheel guns

My chaps would be made of the tanned ass skin of my victims.

Kinda hard to write a premise for FFVIII when the game itself doesn't seem to decide on what the hell it wants to be about.

nova and zeratul are the only assassins who stand any chance in that department, nova because she never has to go in and zeratul because he can "oh shit oh fuck" out over a wall

>Dc every 6 minutes
>Every dc rolls me back 5 mins of gameplay
>Deadeye rifle is beyond shitty for pve

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

my nigger, patrician taste

>He fights for FREEDOM
He's also an oversensitive hypocritical douchebag. His opinions are worthless to me.

I've never played ranked, im level 55 tho