Autistic

>he plays a retribution paladin

>he still plays the game

>join +10
>dps with vers stat sticks
>leave

>Just cleared ICC on 3 characters
>Just realized I did it on 25 man normal

What should the /wowg/ Moon Guard guild name be?

no but the community is, no one cares about pvp but the small portion that pushes for glad

>want belt tmog from 10man norm to finish set
>only have 1 lockout per raid now for some dumb fucking reason and will never do 10man norm cause want invincible

Adventurer's Outpost, just like the old days. ;_;

Maybe your server is just dead? I still see people advertising for partners and dueling around town on mine. Or maybe we're talking about a difference of quantity.

>you will never kiss a Gnome girl or feel her squeezing your hand while sitting on your lap

mostly quality yes, duels don't mean shit nowadays, there is no incentive to play or push for gear, glad is nice and all but we need something else to strive for, to make pvp feel like something else but a minigame, back in cata and MoP the community was huge and there was as much people doing pvp as there were pvers and back then it meant something

ah another whiny minigamer with buzzwords

So that's what they do all the time on that speedbarge.

and I'm not saying that they should make it like it was on MoP, I understand why the new honor system exists but I feel that something else is needed, something ON TOP of the current honor system which I find add a lot of flavor to pvp but past getting to prestige 1 it feels like a side thing instead of an alternative gamemode to pve

Buzzwords aside everyone's asking for rated soloque for arena skirmishes, and a new rating system like we have in OW or HotS, that alone would be amazing and would make me keep playing just for the sake of playing and getting better at pvp

What did we have back then that we lack now? Still the same titles, armor sets, and mounts at the end of the stick. I dunno, it doesn't feel that different from MoP, just generally deader, is what I'm saying.

>Argent Dawn trade chat
>autismo pala says that race and species aren't the same
>autismo pala 2 comes with ">not an argument" and "muh" as """"arguments"""""

CUTE!
>tfw no white lab coat for my priest tmog

when your very real gf tells you to stop playing wow and have very hard sex with her but you're in the middle of your mythic kj farm kill

there was a community because there was a wider playerbase, and pvp was a different enviroment, nowadays nothing will bring it back because it was a social thing, what I want is game element that naturally bring the players together to enjoy the game

shes been targeting me all the time

opinions

she's been samefagging me all the time

opinions

Somebody post the full picture please.

Before Legion, PvP was the easiest way to get geared for a solo player. Now the drops are random and it takes longer. Also Legion scaling doesn't favor people in conquest gear like it did before.
PvP was the path of least resistance to get geared, not anymore, people that don't actually enjoy PvP left.

>what I want is game element that naturally bring the players together to enjoy the game
Me too user.

people talk like you have the choice of any legendary you want to craft your build with, yet I have 0 of them.

Cute panda

lmao only ilvl lfr babies geared with pvp since it had shit stats, even more in wod given that they naturally had low ilvl that increased when in pvp combat

the only bad part about this post is all the panda shit

MOST HONEST OPINIONS ON P.EZADO

I still have hope bros...

How many mounts do you all have? I started in legion and have 78!

top lard

who?

MOST HONEST OPINIONS ON S.AMEFAG

>/wowg/ on MG
Max degeneracy

We did it before, a long time ago. It was fun. I hope user is serious, otherwise I might make it myself.

Is it still worht it to do invasion if I'm 930+?

Yes, it's free ap and argunite for just 5 minutes of afk at the entrance.

is it possible to in any way to do the lockout share trick for mythic garrosh?

Wait, I mean the invasions on Broken Shore, not on Argus.

>I hope user is serious
I'm up for doing it, but I don't know if people would be okay with me starting it on a fresh character.

I sure love getting into a WSG with no healers.

>affixes are: ... , ... , ...
>chill run
>in time
>932+ ilvl
>be patient
>fast run
>for weekly
>"big dick deeps"
>stamina flasked tank
>link me something impressive
>dont link me anything
>3/9m lead
>Leader; Aggra(Português)/Ragnaros
>checking x
>priest/shaman/monk healer

transmog weapons, if you are asking you probably don't care about that

Oh. I only do the AP ones, I don't even bother with doing stage 2 and 3.

>Usually average 2 mounts a day (im a new player)

>gotten 0 mounts today

That's depressing...

Is the WoW team the biggest dev team at Blizzard or is it the ugly ducking nowadays?

does anyone wanna do the emerald nightmare with me? dont know the tactics though

>not wanting a chill run
Scientifically proven that people who stress out over the simplest shit live shorter lives. Enjoy dying at age 50 while I go on to be a centennial.

So, what is there a list of what weapons there are?

At what point should I stop using my AP on one artifact? I'm playing warlock demonology, but the rotation seems so clunky.

Shit, I don't know if it really matters. You gotta get the ball rolling somehow. Only way to pick people up is to have a few. I'm rerolling on MG anyway, so it all sounds good to me.

>guy with the ball doesn't know where to go and runs past the goal into the enemy house and dies
>people kill the ball carrier then run away without picking it up
>people take the ball back to our house
>people running away when the ball spawns

Why do these people keep being on my team?

Isn't affliction the best warlock spec? Anyway, considering how the crucible works I say you should stick dumping AP for your best spec unitl you hit 75 artifact level.

>he wants to live
Unless robo-waifus become a thing soon or space travel becomes a thing I don't really feel like living on this shitstain of a planet.

for honor farming is it better to spam brawls or random bgs?

what's today's emissary?

I usually do random BGs, I just wanted my one fucking brawl win for a free pair of 900+ shoes to obliterate because I already have norgannon's foreskin. It took about 4 tries because of this I mentioned previously.

Sounds good. I'll get started with it and go with the Adventurer's Outpost suggestion for the name when I'm finished with the DK starting zone.

>strongest weapons in warcraft where in duskwood all the time

i love this chest so much for the shoulder part put i hate the set and cant make it work with anything
send help

army of the light

>where

those shoulders look stupid

god mail transmog is shit
all so bulky and shit colors

>Level a sub rogue
>Buy shard shoulders trying for leg
>Get some 940 vers/mast socket shoulders
>Do an invasion straight after
>Get a sephuz

I'm furious

Time to reroll

No idea, I usually powered through most expansions with demonlogy, since it was my favorite spec. But right now, as it is, it seems so silly. Do I have to use demonic empowerment everytime I summon 4 imps? No idea how to play it, and I use to be really good at it.

Where do you pull your stats from? Is affli rotation hard or easy?

It's my first leg so I still have a decent shot....

Id try to learn how to demo

Can someone suggest me a comfy race/class combo for leveling and soloing old content?

Druid is super comfy and fast

damn ... tryhards btfo out

Aff lock is so comfy that you'll wall asleep while playing it

Human warrior/Night elf hunter.

beast cannon hunter is so fun

They change the spec every expansion, it's probably the most changed spec right now.

pretty fun challenge desu

Tauren Hunter Nomad that searches the world for a place to call his own

>be 934 WW monk
>app to a +10 Nel's lair to get my +10 out of the way
>person declines me
>group didn't fill, she just declined me
>armory her
>910 priest
>4/9LFR
>whisper her
>mention how garbage she is and stupid as well for declining me
>"rofl i don't pve u fgt"

>minigamers think they can deny ME a spot in their M+

>Someone pull rukhmar up where you can't get if you don't have draenor flying

DONT DO THIS U STUPID C*NTS!!!!!

>her

dude just mend your pet and avoid everything and interupt his fel blast
LMAO

>replying to a year old pasta

Reminder once everyone's exalted with both reps there's
LITERALLY
nothing to do until the new raid comes out in november. Get ready for lots of complaining

What level are your Artifact weapons? Have you cleared all M+20's? Are you 9/9 Mythic ToS?

>not stockpiling in low cost tokens now that the demand will decline

>artifact level
>m+ 20
Artificial time added from grinding is not content.

uhm completing the same raid in different "difficulties" isnt content sweetie

Reputation farm is no content
I cleared LFR and don't need to clear more just with higher numbers and 1 shot mechanics

>getting to exalted is considered content to people
lol.. have fun bud

I'll be in antorus getting my purps

playing this "game" isn't content so this game doesn't exist

I need me a cute dorf girl

Not for two months you won't be buckaroo

Extra thicc core hound mount

>tfw haven't had a good ERP in over 10 days
fucking hold me bros

delete this

>the virgin weapon upgrade station

Why 'ello there.