/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Weedman's Miracle crystal ball edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/22/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/green_cactus19/status/911234757526134784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>uncle gives his wife a gift
>it's a dog
>saihara is happy because now he has someone else to talk to besides his uncle/husband
>even if it's a dog
>yet uncle has other plans
>after making love to each other, uncle tells saihara of his next surprise tomorrow night
>saihara is curious, but excited
>next evening uncle ties him up in the bed post
>they dont do any kinks besides crossdressing and roughfucking (and incest)
>so saihara asks why theyre doing bdsm
>uncle says it's a surprise and begins their session with passionate sex
>both are sated and saihara is tired
>uncle then gets the dog and mounts the animal on top of him, then inserts dog's dick inside of saihara
>saihara jolts out from his exhaustion and pleads his uncle to stop
>uncle is hard and is rubbing his dick from the sight
>dog is relentless and pounds saihara's prostate over and over, saihara screams from pleasure and overstimulation and pure denial
>he's crying when dog empties and knots inside of him, happy to mark his first time with his whore owner
>uncle cums in saihara's face and saihara passes out from shock and tiredness

Posting best girl!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Angie and her beloved Donut!

>cherry tomatoes on a cake

Best giri.

Junko!

It's time?

Very good post.

good girl
hello
somehow, aoi looks better with angie's clothing

I want Hifumi to inject Korekiyo with hormones bought by maruronpapapa and impregnate him. He'll unsheathe his massive otaku dick and destroy his twink ass, unleashing his virile seed inside him and striping his body with his cum. Because he's a compassionate soul, Hifumi will support Korekiyo during all stages of pregnancy, pressing his ear against his distended belly every day to hear the baby kicking.

One day, as Yamada is drawing a doujin, he'll hear Korekiyo's pained cries coming from the other room. He'll move towards the origin of the sound and see that he's entered labour. Maintaining his calm, Hifumi will lay him on the couch and help deliver the baby. It will be a girl, and they'll call her Buko after his favourite character from Heretic Angel Mochi Mochi.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I want Amami and Leon to go shopping together

Not gonna lie, when I saw this image before playing the game, I thought Saihara and Kaede were going to switch bodies before Kaede dies, keeping her as the main character, but stuck in a new body.

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lost of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

I love my darling husband!

Best girl!

it's gourmet

FRIIIDAY!
korekiyo is here too

What a Chad

Animator!

I wuv Izuru!

I don't remember if I wrote this or not. I read it and get flashes of memories but I'm not entirely sure if they're real.

>still posting the old and busted Chad nobody cares about anymore
Get on with the times grandpa.

It's literal cucking, Ouma is fuckin Kaede while Saihara films it

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun! Extremely lewd edition

Finally some actual cuckoldry, most posters seem to mistake NTR with cuckoldry, which is fucking annoying.

I want Shinguji to cure my erection!

It's Ouma-in-Kaede's body monologuing about how much "she" wants Ouma to fuck her and then Kaede screaming at him to stop

FRIDAY NIGHT IT'S TIME TO PARTY
DROP IT DOWN AND GET REAL NAUGHTY

I'm a slut Niggi-kun

Literally who

Your boy is a cuck

>potato-sized GIF

if they can make memory flashback lights they can probably do that

>autism: the post

Reminder

twitter.com/green_cactus19/status/911234757526134784
What's happening here?

I want him to tase me because I bully him so much!

>confusing Yu with his cucked alternate self

Who are these guys?

Fuck Chiakifags !!

>that whole S tier
>Sayaka, Ibuki and Kirumi in D tier
Taste this shit should be banned

Wait isn't ouma and kaede fucking here?
It looked like it.
I thought they swapped boddies and fucked another.

Post the husbando version that's posted on /v/

>he likes 2 backstabbing whore and a literal retard

Is this lewd enough yet /drg/?

>i-it wasn't really him
Your boy can only pull hick slags and he got cucked by an old man
Pathetic but as expected of someone who likes Amami

yes, its pretty good

>Kirigiri
>Mukuro
>Kaede
>literally half of the S tier
>not backstabbing whores and retards
Nani?

I will. I hope it triggers some fujoshits tho

I'm surprised Gonta is that HIGH up

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lost of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

Should I even bother watching DR3?

I just finished DR2 two nights ago and it was fucking great but I hear DR3 is fucking garbage. Is true?

nah she's just screaming at him out of embarrassment, the prelude is Ouma doing this really drawn out in-character-as-Kaede speech about liking him as more than friends (iirc) and how it's embarrassing but she can't take it anymore. Also talking about his own dick
i do have a copypasta of them doing that if you want it because i'm a sad person

>my waifus are all high
Yes.

I want Saihara to go to kareoke with me and our mutual friends because we both know breaks for fun stuff are important in living the healthy and meaningful life we both want each other to live

Muscular character are always a A at the very least

>Juzo
>Sakura
>Gonta
>Nekomaru
>Cow mask

>tulpaman and juzo in S tier
I'd suck your dick if I could

Fanfics when?

Hi Meaty

/v/fags have pretty good taste desu

If i was inside kaede's body I would squish my tits all day.

Hi user
Please ignore the dick sucking comment

No not my pasta

If you're interested in the characters and how their story ends then yea. Alot of people on Veeky Forums didn't end up liking it, especially the ending, but you should watch a few eps and decide for yourself.

>choosing to be a retard
I suppose so friend! This Amami character must have hurt you somewhere?

Aw

It's missing best muscle boy though.

Is it just a green text?
Never mind

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to upload that pasta with a picture of Kiyo

replace naegi and ouma with leon and amami and it's good

Ishimaru pls

with the amount of people who apparently also like this fetish coming here, probably somewhat soon

it's a greentext, yeah. I don't think anyone's written a full fic of it

I think remember translating this, wow that was long ago.

I want them to talk about Kanon's periods. Then I want Rantaro to compare it to his sisters.

I wish I was Kaede I'd touch my perky body and all day.

I'm going to have rigorous, wanton sex with this boy.
And nobody can stop me.

Y'all say Tulpafags are degenerate but I think the biggest pervert here is Angiebro considering she collects up (almost) all of our pastas

I don't think you're gonna trigger any fujoshits, just amamifags and maybe Mitty

>wow you deal with a angry cousin? try 12 and they are all your little sisters, squeaking in a high pitched voice.

Actually no never mind, we just use the same font sorry

>tfw SC will be lazy for the fighting game
>will make Amami a clone of Leon just cause he's flashy too
>Leon throws red fireballs
>Amami throws green fireballs even though it makes no sense

Sayaka is a good girl!
NOT!!!!!! NOT! a backstabbing whore!

Who will be the Meta Knight of the game?

Peko

An Adventurer and Baseball Star would have almost nothing in common plus
>Amami's finisher would be sailing to the heavens with his boat and summoning thunderstorms from the skies above to destroy the opponent into ashes before he sails back down to earth on his boat
This is more likely to happen.

Hoshi.

V3 preorder is up on Steam.
60€

>all Naegi could have done was give her some dick and she'd be fine
Idiot.

Hoshi is either Meta Knight or Pikachu.

>hoshi gets near-infinite flight using the Kirumi Slider

saihara is a fucking whore. he may have that cute innocent aura around him but there's more than what meets the eye. he would literally spread his fucking legs on any man who's horny and wanting a fuck. after training he would suck kaito's dick in the showers, choking on his dick when kaito cums. he would cure hoshi's depression by riding his absolutely engorged cock during hoshi's lowest points. he would become an admirable girl for nee-san as korekiyo ties him up in ropes and shoves 3 dildos inside him. gonta would pound saihara's tight ass until his hips break, and when it does, he becomes gonta's personal meat toilet in the dorms. amami's sisters would be green with envy if they see saihara with the cutest dresses and the shortest skirts as he performs the lewdest of lap dances while amami's hard, shoving the entirety of his penis inside the detective's entrance when he cums. DICE would kidnap saihara and become's ouma's sex slave, everyday having to wake ouma up with blowjobs and handjobs. saihara is a fucking slut and i love it.

bonus: saihara is willing to become a lab rat for miu, as he cums for the tenth time on kiibo's third dick extension.

Anonchart here. I MAY movee a girl in the S tier. The one getting a 7 decides who.

Ibuki cannot participate tho

No one

Miu

DID NOTHING WRONG

Hoshi would be broken as fuck. I can imagine it now.

Nee san