/digi/ Digimon General

Worst Boy Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph
mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we died?

Yes. 49 posts too early.

YUUUUUJIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Jesus I can't wait until appmon is over and all this cringeworthy discussion can disappear

And you are excited for the 5th Tri Movie with its expected reddit tier posts?

Only thing left for us digifags is the games.

more mimi is never a bad thing

And then movie 6 decides to up the ante on the "serious" material and Mimi gets brutally raped by Gennai, what then?

No haru is best boy

Yuujin or Leviathan, please delet yourself.

Leviathan probably hates Haru, he made his son gay after all.

Look at that shota ass. He knew what was going to happen if he made his creation try to "seduce."

>he made his son gay
Nah, Leviathan made Yuujin gay on purpose to infect Haru with the gay and to end the legacy of Denemon Shinkai.

Nah Haru was gay from the start. Only him and Yuujin have the same type of eyes. This is to tell the viewers they have the so called "gay face."
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

Hajime has the same type of eyes. Rei should start planning the murder-suicide, because a shota like Hajime is going to grow up to be a total homo slut.

How long can a thread go?

How do you tell if a Digimon is evil or good?

All of them are evil and should be eradicated

But doing that makes you evil too.

Kurata please

As if Gennai would be that dense to upset the most powerful of the Chosen.

The unbridled wrath of Mimi would make Apocalymon look like a Baby I.

Hackers memory would have a 10/10 digimon lineup if it included the ryudamon line.

>ryudamon
Who?

Alphamon's sword.

Sailor boys.

Her sword isn't a digimon.

no, alphamon's sword is the seiken grand alpha.

Thread reminder, this exists.

what even is the source of that shit?

and don't just say "tumblr"

Some cunt on tumblr that goes by the user name orangelemonart.
So yes tumblr. She has more appmon shit, showing once again that Appmon was a mistake.

So that was the cunt who posted that horrendous Bicycle for Two strip that got dumped in here a few threads back.

Yes, ok no that was actually me as well. I just want everyone to share in my pain!

Why would tumblr post on here, when it's pretty clear half of the people who post here despise Haru, Yuujin, and/or the friendship/"romance."

>horrendous Bicycle for Two strip
What?

Time for an image dump.

>those noses

So much action Eri this week, it'll make your head spin.

>butchering 2001 for this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Welp, now I regret asking for it.

You meant just 2-3 people who suddenly got overtalkative because Appmon is gay

>2-3 people
That's like half of people here.

This thread lacks Yuujin and Haru's friendship

Ai has done almost nothing throughout the series. A waste of a cute character.

Unless we get a surprise Appmon 2 announcement and she gets a bigger role there.

I don't think friends kiss each other, user.
The best friendship in Digimon was between Takato and Chinese boy and they didn't even hold hands.

>bigger role
If we get Appmon 2, it will be Appmon: *whatever the fuck Haru/Yuujin's son name is* Next Generations
So Ai will not do shit in a sequel.

Real friends kiss each other.in anime, user.

Holding hands is an extremely lewd act. Think of the children!

I agree.

Bitch I had literally just got done watching clannad over the week and was in a puddle of tears the entire time. Why would you post this

So does Haru have battered wife syndrome and will any of the kids actually give a fuck after he gets backs with the gay evil robot?

Yes and no.

1 hour until Appmon, right?

I accidentally read that as bottled wife syndrome.

Ai gets to satisfy her inner fujoshi. She realized this since first episode with dramatic wind blowing her hair.

Haru is named afte HAL, so it makes sense.

I'm sorry, I don't get the reference.

Mimi is actually the weakest member of the team

HAL 9000. You never watched 2001: A Space Odyssey?

No? Should I?

It is kubrickcore. Worth a watch.

Yes. Half an hour now
mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/

Don't watch, it's hipster trash.

Wrong.

Fuck you faggot, now all the spic fujoshits are shitting up the stream.

>hipster
It is fucking entry level for anyone that cares about film.

Action Eri is the best Eri

I think I'm the original Action Eri guy. Never expected literal action Eri to happen.

Memes win in the end.

>Final Episode is Applidriver vs Leviathan
>Not Yuujin

That ending... inb4 Yujin catches Haru bridal style

Please don't play me like this bamco. You're actually making it look like Yuujin will be completely nonredeemable.

Why do you say that? Unless some strange ass shit like Grandpa Shinkai catches Haru, I don't know who else will.

We can only fucking pray. Appmon will kinda of redeem itself if in my eyes if Yuujin stays evil to the bitter end and Haru learns to move on.
It might happen. Only one episode left for the dream to stay alive. Please Appmon writers don't shit on me like Xros Wars did.

Yuujin sacrificed to defeat Leviathan

It's either that or Leviathan killed him or maybe both.

Lol, will never happen. Yuujin's Applidrive question will come to play.

Just let me dream please. Digimon left a hole in my heart when Darkknightmon was defeated like a bitch, I deserve something to heal this wound.

The only question is whether Yuujin will stay dead or be revived by magic tears.

You mean Gaiamon.
I doubt magic tears will make him a real boy.
Or maybe it might.

What went absolutely wrong?

We still have one more episode. Yuujin might not be redeemed. Have faith young one.

Leviathan's motives were complex

Is that code word for retarded?

Jesmon Christ

Destroy Tri

Nothing. People just feel so entitled to things that they don't deserve, like the japanese childrens tv show, appmon, that they feel the need to talk down on it and point out all of it's flaws while completely ignoring its good sides

t. fujoshit

Yuujin's fake mother is retarded as fuck. What the hell did you think was going to happen working for an evil AI?

Reminds me of the retarded generals from FMA that believed Father's lies of immorality.

YFW Eri fights Yuujin for betraying Haru.

Now if only she doesn't forgive him, she will be up there with Mimi and Ruki in being best girl.
If she forgives, she is on par with Miyako/Izumi/Yoshino.

She'll be pressured into it, just like Rei
There's no hope

>were getting a Frontier ending were they try to wrap up everything at the last minute

This shit needs to stop.

Is it safe to watch the dub of Tri or will I have to deal with Nimoy trying to shove his ships (Takari/Joumi) down my throat like I did as a child?

Leviathan's identity was kept secret. From the old CEO, then to Knight, then to Leviathan itself. Nobody in L Corp knew about Leviathan before.

Lol, Eri has already surpassed Mimi in every possible way. In fact, Mimi was retarded for still believing in Digitamamon who had attacked her until she was half-conscious in 02.

Mimi just knew how to slave others and humans to satisfy her selfish desire.

This, please don't blame best girl and boy for the actions of worst boy. They love him and unfortunately one of the things they will have to do to stay friends is to overlook the horrible actions taken by his fagbot.

However, I still think it's Den'emon/Minerva/Gaiamon that saves Haru. Or maybe the appmon pad materializes and saves him.

Takari is especially heavy even in the Japanese version of tri. But no Joumi (instead there are a lot of Koumi).