Shift coin

Is it worth holding Shift? Any news coming out in the next days/weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

alwaysonline.io)
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/11/tim-berners-lee-web-inventor-save-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ark is basically a better version of this.

Shifts Faqs on how to setup mode compared to ark Faqs is obnoxious. The entire shiftnrg.nl site is stupid and the coin already pumped.

Buy vox

not even close. ARK and SHIFT are very different technologies.
>The entire shiftnrg.nl site is stupid
where did you find this shit ? Their website is www.shiftnrg.org

Yes, it is worth holding, the coin's got an interesting concept and working implementation. They're working on a big update right now (IPFS).
There are some fluctuations in price in the last couple of days (24hour lowest - $0.17, the current price, as I'm writting this, is $0.21), so you can wait and buy low while you can.

The price grows slowly, but it grows.

I myself bought at $0.14, I think it can go up to $0.35 easily in the next couple of weeks, but I could be wrong, so do your own research.

This is getting beyond ridiculous

>nocoiner doesn't like easy money

Does Ark do decentralized webhosting? I don't see it mentioned on their site.

I have no idea about the future of Shift or upcoming news, but their decentralized hosting (example: alwaysonline.io) is awesome, and something i would use right now if it were available. In fact it's something I'd been looking for for a while. I guess for that reason, I should be buying it as an actual investment?

I really hope that decentralized shit is the future because I feel like that's the answer to censorship and faggot nannified companies like twitter and facebook which treat their users like children. But I think the typical normie is still way too fucking bluepilled to even understand what the fuck is going on; lots of people seem to think so little that it's like, "that'll get me banned, so i'd better not do it!" They have no idea what decentralization is, no idea that something like this is possible. The active conservative -- the primary victim of modern censorship -- is a bit more aware of the problem. But normies are always like 5 years late to the game, so I don't know where we stand with Shift, or if Shift will just be overtaken by 10 other better companies by then.

The closest other thing I could find to this would be ZeroNet, which doesn't really solve the problem because you have to run a program to access the websites, which is a frictional step that guarantees it's only ever going to be used by power users. If there's some other decentralized method of hosting websites that are still accessible to people via the normal internet, let me know.

You should check out golem if you haven't already. It's simillar to shift, but is about decentrilized computing power instead. Imagine what you can do with this shit - like rendering videos\3d models, doing expensive computations or even training large neural networks.

I wouldn't buy it though with current capitalization. I doubt it would ever be above $0.06 per coin, not with 1 billion total supply and 42million market cap. But anyway, who the fuck knows

In my opinion, Shift is currently underpriced with only 2million marketcap and has a lot of space to grow.

shift coin? more like shit coin
XD

Yeah it's a stable coin and I can see it breaking out.

Wanted to buy more, but missed the dip. At least it's growing right

yeah its going up steadily. Dont worry about it for now

juist bought 100 of this coin becase i'm drunmk and don't understand any of this

Holy shit 31% growth on coinmarketcap. We're going to the moon lads

lol favorite post

shitcoin pump and dump started by crypto twitter retards

dev hasn't been active for years

>dev hasn't been active for years
Look at their roadmap. They recently started testing IPFS (March 02, 2017)

take the f away from shift and it makes it shit
shit coin

lol

xDXDXDXD take my upvote kind sir :XDXD))))

How do you guys know when to dump? I'm always there for the pump, and I always fuck up the dump.

Lol u mad your shitcoin isn't pumping?

What's the matter bro, can't eat this week? Dying in laughter at how mad you are

what a moron. Go back to Rebbid, "bro"

>Tim Berners-Lee
>inventor of the web
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/11/tim-berners-lee-web-inventor-save-internet

If Tim Berners-Lee doesn't convince you that Decentrilized web (like SHIFT) is the future, nothing else will

take this L instead then

>Buy vox