/ntmg/ - Non-Traditional Moba General

First try edition

>What is this?
A general for less popular/well known mobas such as smite, gigantic, battlerite, and others.

>Can I talk about X moba that isnt listed?
Sure! Were just getting started so feel free to add other mobas to list.

Smite
smitegame.com/
archive.smitegame.com/download/
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/SMITE/

previous Gigantic
gogigantic.com/en/
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/

previous Battlerite
battlerite.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for M O Z U

>Weak3n on Odin
667 incomming

Hnnng I fucking love that vulcan ult

Good luck mates

Wow the Gigantic thread died out, what happen?

Someone give me a quick rundown on Gigantic and Battlerite. I only play Smite currently but im looking for something else to play.

that f6 was on point

>gigantic

hero shooter of sorts with a heavy focus on abilities and movement, fight for control of areas and summon creatures to defend them to gather power for your guardian. Whichever guardian reaches 100 power first will attack the enemy guardian, doing some damage and making them vulnerable to hero damage. Guardians have 3 lives of sorts, and after 5 rounds the map changes. Kind of hard to describe it desu, it stands fairly apart from other hero shooters and mobas. The game has some problems though, small playerbase, bugs, and leavers kinda hold it down.

>battlerite
action/arena game, I havent played it in awhile but when I did it was basically team death match with some interesting ideas. Currently buy2play, but going free in early november.

Does anyone know what rank G13 (when ranked first came out) would be now? I haven't really played since then, gonna aim for Championship after warming up for a week or two.

Gigantic sounds interesting. I'll see if I can try it out this weekend. Thanks senpai

Nobody posted in it

Does anybody know if you can still buy Odyssey items after each chapter or are the ones that were sold that chapter gone forever. I want the Choas Hel but I don't like the items in this chapter so I'm basically wondering if I can buy them later on in the Odyssey if I don't have enough points for the Hel skin.

People stopped posting and I got a day ban for posting a lewd mozu so I couldn't even bump it

I'm 90% sure you can buy any of the Odyssey items at any time until it ends early next year.

You can buy all odyssey item until the end of the event but if you buy them during the patch they are released you have a 20% discount.

When will ALG change their jungler? Weak3n, don't have the level to play in the SPL anymore, like make it a coach if they want to keep it.

I don't know if he's bad or if everyone solely focuses on him any time something happens. He's not making play of the game but he's not exactly throwing either

why are they called spl gatekeepers? are they actually all smurfs?

>I don't know if he's bad
He is bad on Thor, this is a fact, so why does he fucking pick him?
Like I agree it's a bit of people focusing on him when his team lose but he still is part of the problem, ALG has changed its roster really often but they still aren't more than a low to mid tier team and weak3n is the only constant.

>mfw my SMITE general has been demoted to a general general

This hurts guys!

Don't forget buying now is the only way to get all current and future champs for "free".
Gigantic is really floaty and not fun imo, though I only played in one of the betas.

You could have prevented this user

From I recall Weak3n was always below the average pro skill wise.

Yes he was never a top tier jungler, but back in the day afk gaming he was good enough to be in one of the top NA team. So either he became worse or the global level of the SPL increased.

I mean, we could have 3 dead generals or one (hopefully) alive one

wonder if they'll continue that after EA ends like smite did

Goodnight /ntmg/
please don't die

I really want to play sven but the fact that he has projectile aiming and the fact that it's so short range you have to look at the sky while shooting is a major turn off

Fucking hell gigantic is dead again at this time. Haven't found a game in 20minutes

>finally get into a game
>sirens strand
JUST

I want to hug Mozu!

eu?

Is the Gigantic SEA server still laggy?

Is rutger just simply invincible?

Yes EU is dead I can literally only play at peak times and I hate it

does mozus 33% health tractor beam upgrade include his shield, or only his raw health?

damn

Out of all the listed is SMITE the least dead?

Yes, with Battlerite being the most dead of all the games here.

I wanna post webms bump

>Got a free code for Hyper Universe a couple days ago
>Saw ninja chick still had big boobs and bounce
>Decided to play her
>She is absurdly weak, especially compared to the new hero that deals a billion damage just with his auto attack
>Saw the game barely has 100 concurrent players still
>Uninstalled

This is my Hyper Universe report. It seems crap.

it is a shame, i actually liked it when i played it.

All they need to do is remove the speed penalty when attacking and I'd like the game a lot more

bancrofts is still balanced

once it goes f2p itll probably fly past gigantic

Isn't Gigantic's crutch that it only works on Win10?

Is it a decent game though?

its on win7 now.

I like it a lot, but its got some really glaring flaws

>merged general
Guess it had to happen eventually. I like gigantic but the playerbase just isn't there. And I don't want to have to wait 15 minutes for a match which might be a one sided fuckfest. Which is a shame.

Is that Gigantic's loli?

Does Battlerite have one?

She's a little shit

Ded

Might doodle these three together

begone ded poster!

cute or lewd?

cute or lewd?

Why not both or one and the other?

CUTE

M O Z U

>mfw got to go to bed
>mfw when this thread will probably be dead when I wake

So this is what happened to gigantic huh? Sad

>So this is what happened to Gigantic, SMITE and Battlerite? Sad

fix'd

gigantic gen tended to survive nights, it was usually daytime/weekends that we died. You're probably right though

I'll probably draw cute loli's when I wake... probably.

So anyone working on any god masteries for Smite. I got a cupid and Ama both at 7 that i've been wanting to max out for a bit.

how is smite these days? I haven't played since early season 3 or something

Anyone know how to Play/Build Da Ji in Smite?
Assassins are a mystery to me.

No one got it to run on WINE?

Warriors are the new meta.
Warriors in Jungle
Warriors in Duo
Warriors in Mid
Everyone and their fuckin mom in Solo
Send help

im no pro but
attack shoes
the # hits that buffs next ability weapon
attack cooldown mace
i feel like thats kinda all you want if you are pretty good at not dying with her

you can get the shield that gives you more def/more attack depending on health
the protection steal weapon
bloodshield + life steal weapon

generally how i play her is max the swipe skill first since it can clear waves/chase/escape
then the fire dot
then the teleport

generally like all assassins you dont try to burst someone from 100 - 0 if you know you cant do it in seconds and her dots are really good for getting some hits then walking away until you can commit

have your fire dot up before you engage
the blink is pretty important but if youre too lazy to walk up to initiate the combo is pretty much:
(fire claws already up) blink > aa > swipes (run away or chase) > aa > ult is optional

if youre not lazy you should be able to get the fire dot twice
(fire dot up already) aa > swipes > aa > blink (escape or chase) > fire claws > aa > ult if you want

when escaping with her just be mindful of where minions or allies are because she cant jump without a target. in those situations where you cant ideally you want to be near a wall or something where you can use your ult and jump over or bait that option

Thanks for the info my dude. Should make getting a grip on her easier.

/smgen/ is dead?

i haven't been on Veeky Forums in a good while

>try playing gigantic at this hour
>literally queued into the same try hard meme stack 3 times
this is worse than actually queuing

goodnight new gen

i hope you dont die

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

Kek

So hows it going lads?
Any stories or something to share?

So, I've got a question for yall.
What kind of characters would you like to see in an Abrahamic Pantheon (excluding Jesus or Yaweh)
I was thinking in terms of demonic characters;
Legion, Lucifer, Asmodeus, Abbadon, Stolas, Beezlebub, Lillith.
Maybe Samson as a warrior.
Thoughts?

About which game?
I've got two
>Playin Smite
>Want to master Hachiman
>I suck with hunters but w/e I'll queue Casual Conquest
>as expected, do horribly
>miss like 80% of my autos
>get outboxed in 1v1s
>get collapsed on
>get killed under tower
>end game at 0/9
>Our Camazots is angry and sends me messages telling me to never play Conquest again and to go back to CoD
Then in Gigantic
>join a match
>game starts
>everyone on my team DCs
>fuck
feelsbadman

Hope everyone else's day went better than mine.

Moses warrior and Virgin Mary mage with healing abilities.

You should try out gods you're not used to in clash. It's what I do until i feel like I can hold my own in conquest.

Clash does seem like a good place to practice now that you mentioned it. I hadn't considered it before but I'll definitely give it a shot. Thanks, user.

>return after a while
>Gigantic and Smite generals becomes a general general

wew, might as well

Show me the may-mays of the games in the list

>Battlerite
>Solid gameplay
>Fast matches
>Cute waifu material
>Interesting characters/lore
>Gets boring after a while

FUCK

It's giving me Dawngate feels with the characters and all. If only they added a interesting and original game objective, the game could have a lot of potential.

all i have to offer is mozus

What happened ? Like I 'm a smite player and I remember when the game was releases nearly every smite streamer streamed battlerite.

Is there any better feeling than coming back from the brink of defeat and winning the game?
Plus I get to be a smug bastard in the post match lobby.

>Plus I get to be a smug bastard in the post match lobby.
It's so funny when after a game like that you just write "gg ez" in the post match lobby and one guy on the other team start to lose his shit.

>What happened ?
The game gets stale after a few days of playing. It's basically just team-fights and nothing else, no PvE content like farming, objectives, creep camps etc. They need to step up their game if they want to survive in the long run.

Do any of you watch the Smite pro games out of enjoyment and not for loot drops?

aww this is the cutest fan art I've seen in a while, thanks user.

I hate her eyebrows. Battlerite is the superior loli.

>get a 3 day ban
>Gigantic general dies out

i knew this will happen

Why is Paladin's so popular now? I could of swore Smite used to beat it in that sense.

lowrez

low system demands

I watch some game because seeing a game you like well played is enjoyable. But it's also true that watching 5+ hours of smite is boring particulary when you know it will be a stomp so I let the stream in the background for loot.

>lock in a hunter
>then calls hunter role

NO SHIT CUNT

Yfw 2 hunters, 2 assassins and none of them are switching. Counter is at last 5 seconds nobody switching.

It's new, and FPS will always be a more popular genre than MOBA.

I remember buying the Founder Pack for it like, two years ago. Dunkey also made a video on it making fun of the game for being an OW clone. It is just a surprise to me the sudden gain in popularity

overwatch is digging its own grave its cotton wool feelings police and banning people for playing the character they want to play when others moan thats its not the current meta or some shit

it is becoming the meme of spending more time banning than making content