>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Post yfw you got 6k lapis for free today

How good is Bartz USB without any of his EnElements or LD?
I plan to LD him eventually, just no motes yet.

went from 3k to 9k.
it's a pretty good day.

I got something better

>you didn't listen to the SPEND SPEND SPEND fucks

It's good, but it isn't the broken nuts. If you don't have attach then a piece of element gear will boost his damage almost half as much. Not having his legend dive materia will hurt him, though. I even invested in the full Snowstorm Strike dive for the bonus spellblade damage.

>prishe

It's great, assuming you're backing it up with well-honed 5-6* spellblade abilities, and hopefully +element equipment. You don't need his enelement BSBs with his USB, juggling multiple SBs isn't the goal with the USB. His LD is important though, prioritize that.

I'd rather have 6k lapis tbqh

Don't cry no more lightlord Q_Q
shh
no more tears, just dreams

She's a vengeful cunt. I hope she burns in shit.

>mfw people spend their 6k on shitty drops instead of farming an extra tmr line up

Lamo, shes only worth dailies

All of this delicious profit is going to the Ayaka trust fund.

lightlord has led a tough life, hasn't she

>ramzafag trying this hard to fit in
bro you're not even on the discord and on my FL fuck off lmao

>pulling for donuts
lol ok kid

huh, pulled daily freebie ace on top of 6150 lapis. Is he worth enhancing if i have a stacked emperor/DF?

Every top tier healer is a donut though. Tilith. Leah. CG Fina. Ayaka.

If you don't have sub 30 in a magicite you will have a VERY unlucky pull tonight.

she just wanted the Darklord

>pulling for a game I've never played
>pulling for a movie I've never watched
>not pulling for best healer
>letting arbitrary groupings of where the character originated from determine how you spend your resources

That's adorable, user.

>pulling at all

Kind wish I invested another oull into getting A2 now, My funds are back at where they started in the Nier banner

That's what I figured. I really don't think it's wise to spend precious motes on 3% increased damage though.
I have at least 1 +element gear for all 4 of his elements luckily.

Yeah, I dislike SB juggling, but it's sometimes necessary (gorilla Cloud doing OSBs where my element game is lacking) and is a bit manageable with Entrust batteries. I just hate how much time it takes to pick an SB even on speed 1.

trap banner

>try out Fenrir with 2 entrust batteries
>have absolutely no fucking idea of what I'm doing and fuck up my turn order every fucking time
what the hell is going on
I hate the tiny ass ATB gauge where it looks like one character will get a turn before the other 4 but then it turns out they were dead last on the queue

>watching some yt'ers playing destiny 2
>all of a sudden start hearing Balthier talking
>genuinely confused at where i was watching a ff12 playthrough
>its a character from the game's story
>mfw
still sounds fucking suave

Namedropper-kun do you have nothing else better to do? We just wanna play games and shoot the shit. Can you not?

So what's the next "must have" unit coming besides Cloud and Ayaka?
Is Ayaka worth getting if I already have Tillith?
Please tell me Lulu is good

mistair ant that one kingsglaive bitch

Lulu is widely considered to be one of the worst base 5* units in the game. She's Queen tier. If she came out today she'd still be underpowered in the GL meta.

>not pulling for units you like
zzz

So how many Shantottos should I bother awakening? Two for arena and call it a day, or is it worth doing five for expeditions and whatnot?

>FFRK
>Just came back after a few months

I'm barely going to have enough mythril to do the fest banners. How long is this crystal tower choice banner I read about going to be up and when? Because I am NOT missing out on Echo BSB.

This is Lilly isnt it?

I got bad news for ya user

I wouldn't worry about the actual fest banners, focus on these lucky draws and the crystal tower banner.

But I am, I'm pulling for a cute white mage who gives out candy. The FF characters I like are shit in BE, and I already have them all.

based Gumi always look out for us. Look at how they replaced Razma with Soleil

yeah i meant lucky draws. I wasn't considering pulling on the fest banners.

I do have a LOT of realm dungeons to mine out still, but that's not going to be a hell of a lot.

Why did I lose people on my friend list?

>tfw I pulled Squire Ramza on a daily during the Merc Ramza banner
>he ends up being useless
>farm his TM and it's not nearly as good as it used to be
>he's stuck doing expeditions with his buddy Squire Delita

They learn to hate you and leave just like everyone else in your life

git gud

So the lucky draws go away by the end of the day. Hit up the mythril mines and grind for 25 today and 25 tomorrow.
After the luckies are done, they're giving us a fat stack of mythril, so look forward to that.

>tfw pulled Lightning

Mistair - mage version of WoL. If you don't get Basch, you're gonna want her.
>Is Ayaka worth getting if I already have Tillith?
Yes. By a mile. On-demand dualcast Reraise is invaluable.

i already have rikku desu

> She's a vengeful cunt. I hope she burns in shit.

This

She fucking Ultima'd Reagan's waifu because she couldn't get his cock. Fuck her.

>On-demand dualcast Reraise
Isn't that a bit OP?

no it's missing a sexual deviant furry picture with their name plastered on it

>dualcast Reraise
It doesn't even stack

>On-demand dualcast Reraise is invaluable.

Can't you just use a fucking reeku ult

What's your friend code i want to add you BEbro

Cloud is a bitch to gear since you need his 2x the Glove of the 5* bitch on his banner. Fuck that.

Ayaka is a must-have. Tilith can't even compete and I haven't used her for months now since she can't reraise. Hell, I'm using fucking Yuna over her and she sucks cocks, but at least she can reraise.

Other must-have is going to be Crowe from the Kingsglaive banner for that sweet 30% HP/SPR materia. Your Mistair is going to need it.

t. chingchong hacker

>Mistair - mage version of WoL

What does that even mean

She is a tank that gets raped by physical attacks or it can't even protect against them?

So I'm confused about all these festival banners. I know in addition to the five fest banners themselves, there's also one more Lucky Draw, a free 30-pull, and some kind of gem-only pull?

Am I missing anything? Wasn't there something about a free Tyro USB or something too?

>needing reraise
lol shitter

Cloud is a whale unit, you need bare minimum 3 5* base TMRs to make him good. The next realistically obtainable (i.e. not a 5* base) must-have unit is Mistair, she's an AoE magic cover tank and the only other character who covers her niche is Basch, a 5* base who comes out months later and is on a split banner. Ayaka is a straight up upgrade to Tilith in every way, but I don't think she's essential. Personally I'm gonna pull for Sylvia for her TMR and hope I get Ayaka, and then hard pull for CG Fina when she comes out.

Rikku LB isn't available 100% of the time and it's impossible to have on turn 1, Ayaka makes it possible to permanently have reraise on someone, like herself and/or a tank.

>CG Fina

Is a mage?
Are mages relevant?

t. emanon

This is Hercules, isn't it?

There is also the crystal tower pull, which technically isn't a fest pull. It's a keeper's choice full price 1 time only thing with actual good options that you can pick afterwards. The Tyro USB2 is free after you do the 17 minor dungeons that pop up during the fest. You also get mythril for each individual one.

>It doesn't even stack
who the fuck even said anything about it stacking?
jesus christ you BEapes really live up to the name

She's basically a slightly better Ayaka that lacks stop resist and stop healing, but also have some magic damage abilities that scale of SPR.

Most of their OP skillset is shared, though.

>not ya boi Hercules
this is reddit mod man Corey isn't it?

CG Fina is basically Ayaka except replacing stop immunity/cure with some extra offensive/support abilities, she's a healer not a mage. CG Sakura is a mage and she's absolutely one of the best and most relevant characters in the game.

No it's Wynnona where my chicanos at

>Are mages relevant?
>He has not experiences an awakened Ace

>Rikku LB isn't available 100% of the time
it is for me

>32k Lapis before maintenance
>39k Lapis after finally losing for the first time in Story Mode against Sol and saying "nope, time to go finish all the vault quests"
I mean, I'm ready to try and pull for Ayaka, for sure. I won't pull until the final day of the banner, but I'll try.

How wynnona are you, exactly?

calm down ESLfag

Magical group cover

Well I only need two more mythril today to pull. I may have to do an obscene number of mythril refreshes to hit tomorrow's deadline but whatever.

Also I logged in a few weeks back and grabbed Bartz's Latent Power and Faris's USB. Those any good?

then why the fuck would you double cast it?
retard

Ooh, Sol's a toughie. My souped up meta team actually had some problems with him.

Also nice lapis stores, I'm jealous.

Faris has two USB; the imperil one and the interrupt one. Both are good, but the Imperil one is slightly better.
Bartz' burst3 is pretty good, it's a rarely resisted element, but at the same time it's not often things are weak to it.

Ace is more of an MP battery and imperil ape. Ashe is probably the only good mage GL has so far because she can take the healer spot and build chains at the same time, provided you have Rikku and a tank with Mechanical Heart.

To give it to two people at once (like, say, Ayaka and your tank, or if the content has a guaranteed instant-death, the marked-for-death character and Ayaka)

Yeah I got the imperil one that fucks up their offensive stats.

Calm down, VGCF.

>people who spent the 5k immediately fearing a rollback

>Not AOE Reraise
Into the trash it goes then

suck my Robert dude

CG Fina's is linked to her LB, which you'll never find time to use anyway. Healers are way too busy for that. You could equally complain that CG Fina can't full raise multiple units and full heal at the same time, which Ayaka's LB can.

The whole point is that she has it on demand with having to rely on her LB and she can dualcast in in addition to another spell. It's not replacing Rikku, it's just complementing her when shit goes south and she Rikku doesn't have her LB available.

So basically Ayaka might be the key of me actually beating Agaigion just because my Rikku decides to be a cunt and not fill her LB in several turns in that specific trial?

The lapis storage is only here since I started now a month ago and the only thing I've spent it on were 2 10+1 pulls on the final day of the Nier banner (never got A2 or 2B) and upgrades to Item/Material/Unit/Equipment/Friend slots. The story mode gives you a lot of lapis! But not after the first continent!

Time to go actually begin vault quests (I somehow never completed the first continent vault, so I never got the next key to open the next vault...which snowballed into me NEVER being able to acquire vault quests and 1/4 the keys involved). I also will finish up the other quests while spending time leveling up the story mode donuts so I can get the Rain/Lasswell/Fina equipment and then work on leveling up my arena units (Shantottox2/Ashe/Amelia/9S/DarkVeritas/Victoriax2 currently).

I'm enjoying it all, and my primary reason for playing is for the collection, not actually meta-team building. I want one of every unit and I want them maximum power. I know it's impossible since not only is it rare to even get them, some are limited time and never coming back, but the spirit remains. Also, the scenery art in this game is awesome and most of the music is extremely comfy.

>needing ayaka for reraise
AYYY LMAO