User IDs: pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

OC and Lore:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png
pastebin.com/xXCv4gAb
ashurengravings.wordpress.com/paragon-lore-compilation/

Previous Thread:

first for queen of /parag/

How would you make her inevitable rework /parag/?

>deleting people left and right with Fey

Don't make it bounce but allow you to bend the projectile. Press -> An arrow show how the ball will go in the air, allowing you to bend it trough corners -> press again to confirm.

The jump is a 1 sec stasis instead.

Q - stasis shot : 70/85/95 mana
.75 scale

fires a charged projectile that stuns on contact from .9/1.5/2 s longer charge time deals more dmg if held longer than 2s the shot is automatically fired

E - slow bubble
practically the same except it now does dmg before it explodes and after making it more similar to Gadget's Seek and Destroy

RMB - same only adding back the aoe speed gained

R - Containment Dome : Dekker releases a dome that cannot be escaped enemy projectiles cannot esceape but ally projectiles can enter

dome's radius shrinks from 1700 u down to 1000 any enemy unit that touches the wall receives 35 ability dmg and has a 1s slow applied (this dmg will not apply on hit status effects )

for one thing, fix her fucking stun ball, reduce the bounce so it doesn't just fly over faggots heads. and make it do max damage against minions
change the ult back to where it could suck niggas into it from outside, but running into the wall from inside does nothing so it doesn't proc shit like nu-thermo
put a roof on that bitch
spring boots have more horizontalness to them so it's not just a shitty jump straight in the air
bring back the speed boost following boot jump
increase the radius of slow bubble with level up, i don't remember how much it slows bitches but it should pretty much be a root at max level

Stasis bomb renamed to "The Eternal Flame", Dekker does hand signs and shoots a giant fireball from her mouth

Rocket boots is the sale but she jumps with her hands behind her back

Her bubble is now renamed to "The Dark Flames" it works like before but is instead a bubble of dark fire that burns. The fire stays on an opponent until they cleanse it or die

Her ultimate summons the 9 tailed fox to rampage for 10 seconds. The fox will do massive damage to heroes and also destroy towers and fight orb prime. But to keep it balanced the fox will have its health drained slowly.

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

ODDS GETS DUSK | EVENS GETS DAWN

OR PICK A SIDE LIKE A PUSSY

YOU MUST POST W/L RATIO BY 650 POSTS

LET THE GREAT /PARAG/ CIVIL WAR COMMENCE

Nah

>to keep it balanced
epic never adds negative aspects to heroes for balance purposes

>Steel is the most threatening character to walk up to you and a .5 second stun that takes up 1/4 of his mana is terrifying to face
>Full build is officially 75 attribute points +power tap charges
>You don't want to see 15 minute professional matches and the jungle/gold changes will lengthen the game somehow
>OP and raptors sucks as objectives but they're always going to be an afterthought for when you totally wipe the other team and have nothing better to do
>Support is any damage caster that has an not-selfish ability
>Support role (and assists) are intentionally gimped and shitty and not fun to play because otherwise you have two viable casters

>Support is any damage caster that has an not-selfish ability
This bothered me a lot because I always assumed a supports followed the Dota 2 model, where a hero is good for the support role not only due to not-selfish abilities, but because they can work efficiently without any gold. As in, it doesn't matter if you farm a lot of gold on them because it doesn't matter. Case in point, Keeper of the Light.

If supports are simply casters with a non-selfish ability, why shouldn't I play Gideon as a support? He has a slow, can teleport teammates and his ulti is basically one big cc.

So we don't forget what brought us here together.

What is the consensus on profiteer after the buff?
Is it worth picking up and ricing hard early?

and so we don't forget what kept us

and in the darkness bind them

and in the light smite them

and in the case of shitbi in the garbage dump them where their stupid ugly eggshaped retard looking face belongs. no pic because i will never save a picture of shitbi

you can get it and pay it off by like minute 7 if you last hit everything. then if you never die its an extra 600 gold or so a minute if you continue to last hit everything. its okay, but if you die then you just fucked yourself and with how bad adc is right now i don't think its worth it unless you know for a fact your support is really good and is going to save your ass every time.
plus you're going to want to back again early on to pick up a few cards, so really you probably won't fully pay it off until like minute 10 or something. so if you can imagine yourself really not getting ganked before say minute 20, then you're going to put yourself up like 6000 gold which is respectable but again a gamble.

Rolling for dusk, because fuck that plastic white crap

i mean it pays for itself by minute 7, you'll make 2500 last hitting everything in like a minute and a half to two minutes of laning.

Dota 2 is kind of a weird example because it works exactly the same way Paragon says it should. There were pretty big stretches of time where it wasn't uncommon to see Sven support with the armor aura and stormbolt or Juggernaut being played for his incredible healing totem or Skeleton King/Alchemist/Windrunner for their amazing stuns.

>jungler spends the entire early game just trying to gank an iggy, dying over and over

Jesus christ man when will people learn it's not worth it unless you equip yomi or have arcane dancer

some guy on reddit said exoskeleton blocks all his burn damage and blocks a bunch of his ult because of how its programmed. haven't tested it.

That might be right, because it used to nulfiy Phase's level 1 beam entirely until they buffed it recently.

worthless card. SoloQ its a complete waste of money, if you're stacked you don't need it to get ahead.

I played my first ever game of Greystone and I don't see how anyone could believe he isn't the best character. I was working on a support deck most recently and decided to run that in the solo lane so my final cards were Vanguard Captain and Yomi Specter and I just blended anyone who dared to show up. By the time I got unstable android the game was already over.

They actually changed it from blocking 8 damage to blocking 6 damage so Phase's level 1 lance would always snare people. I guess abilities need to deal damage or they don't have any effect? Like when you upgrade passive skills sometimes there's a damage number on them even though they're self buffs.

>have a friend that was really high elo carry player in dota 2
>all he cares about is the pure farming and his gpm
>sees this card and gets an instant hard on
>builds it every game no matter what just to inflate his gpm numbers
>best case scenario he never dies and keeps it so far into the late game that the gold it gave him doesn't even matter since we won the game 4v5
>worst case scenario he dies within a minute of buying it and feels inclined to buy another one to "catch up on gpm"
>more often than not its just an "I'm not helping my team for the next 10 minutes" card
>have literally played more games with him where this card hurt our team in the long run
I seriously fucking hate this card. Paragon doesn't even seem to me like a game where you can really get THAT far ahead in gold lead for a card like this to be worth it. I honestly believe just using the 3100 it costs to buy a nitroboost in transition to something better, and killing people while farming normally is not only a safer option but probably a smarter one too

jesus solo vs ai is hard now. it feels like the enemy team rotates and helps each other out, but your team will NEVER push and defends really inefficiently. also if you play offlane your jungler will never come help you.

When was this? Sure I haven't played in over a year and didn't really get to play around to play until after TI3 but I can't remember a time when Sven was a support outside of being called a support when selecting heroes.

grey is awful. no CC, his aura sucks for damage, his ult is glitched and even with it he still has less sustain than kwang or feng. grey's like bottom 5 in the game currently

buying spry-kin and plague lord solves literally all of greystones problems
everything else comes from proper gem selection

This Kwang.buff was completely unnecessary and takes away the skill that was required to play the character in the first place. Same thing with reducing Sev's break-points, but the only way to effectively fix that one is to unfuck the jungle (minion numbers, damage and health), which they're never going to do.

>draft lobby
>game loads
>make my way to jungle via jump pad
>game crashes midair
BRAVO EPIC

>load game
>rejoin
>game crashes as soon as I can see the map and my character
This is gonna be a long night. I have never had this happen.

the game is pretty fucked right now. arctyc said they're working 24/7 and pushing the 43.1 patch up to tonight or tomorrow to try to fix everything thats wrong

The hardest two difficulties get health, regen & damage buffs to go along with not being totally retarded, unlike your own bots.

3 crashes
I hope to fuck I get some kind of blame like being afk, that'll be the icing on the fucking cake.

I hope they destroy this game and never look back.

You in, Epic. I am uninstalling. Between the retarded ass balancing and the fact it looks like you can't program anymore I'm out. It's Friday night and I'll just hit the fuckin' bar instead.

Suck my dick.

Good riddance normie.

I'm just saying, but a moba is one step away from Call of Duty.
What a cringey thing for you to say, man.

ded

What non-knowledge affinity for countess?

you do of course realize more shitter normies play mobas than any other genre right

black for plague lord and shadow dancer

but they also do shit like mid will rotate to gank offlane. wasn't expecting that, especially because playing offlane i've literally never gotten help from a bot even if they ping regularly that they're "on their way left"

just go green red

Did this update bring in a massive influx of shitters from Mexico? Every game I've played is full of retarded spics fighting over who plays countess...

Green/Black like her classic affinities

invader mage , growth totem , shadowdancer

But atomic soldier and thamaturge

I agree with him and is also correct

she does over 500dmg with 0 stat upgrades she doesn't need it, she needs surviveability and utility

43.1 is delayed actually, what they will be doing is putting in more minor patches like the one after 43 to fix some/most of these.

I'm concerned about EPIC delaying these patches and still releasing them in a messy state even with the delays, this doesn't bode well for what must be happening internally.

>this doesn't bode well for what must be happening internally.
this

Out of curiosity but do you happen to be Japanese?

never 4get

>dude lets play double carry in safelane against Aurora XD
>mfw lvl 5

I assume that tencent is getting pissy that its been 2 years now of the game being stuck in beta and combining that on top of them basically remaking the game twice in that time span has made them start slamming their boot onto epics neck. i think epic views all their in house projects as more of just tech demo showcases for UE and is fine with the teams on them fucking around for however long they want while tencent wants them to keep burning through new revenue streams.

F

who was the second carry

methinks the one with 5 agility gems

Wraith

>veilstepper shadow dancer fey
is this a thing?

>3-6-4 as meme build kwang
how

Yeah. Allied bots are lying sacks of shit.

I don't understand why they don't give your side's bots the same level of intelligence & just have them fill based on what lane you show. Surely it can't be that hard.

>want to have fun before bed
>go against a master countess 5 stack with a feng mao smurf
>the enemy team is in my jungle more than i am

the fucking riktor bot is broken as fuck i was 4 levels up on him using the cyborg bullshit build and that fucker still was out dpsing me. he must have 3000+ HP at level 5 or something

Is the Avenging Spells gem the most underrated gem in the game? I'm literally spamming Kwang's Light of the Heavens (rmb).

No Reflexive Purify is. Everyone bitches about Belica but if you have that her stun literally does nothing to you and then you get to freely rape her ass

New update out. Hope it fixed this shit.

As in you only take the damage and not the bounce? I'll have to try it. I use it on Zinx but that's a given.

you take the bounce since thats when the damage is applied but the stun is cleansed so you dont get bounced and then afterwards still sit there for 2 hours

Not him but I'm pretty sure knockups can't be cleansed. Only stuns/slows/roots, etc. Knockups and knockbacks are separate. Belica has a stun applied after the knockup, that's what gets reduced.

Holy shit man why does the game run like fucking shit now?!?! I have a 4690k and 970 and everything was fine until this got damn patch. I have unbelievable stuttering and frame drops all over the place.

Epic can't do anything right

see
Right on

i just started the launcher and im not getting any update

I haven't gotten anything.

>5 draft dodges
>finally get a game going but get stuck with last pick support

Is there a hero for this feel? Whos the most fun and strong support?

belica

Did any update go out? I can't play this game in it's current state.

pretty sure the update was ps4 only since they were apparently totally fucked and couldn't even play the game for more than 10 seconds without it crashing

Aw shit I had my hopes up for no reason.

>First - yes stability on PS4 took a huge hit with v43 update and yes the emergency patch this morning made that worse overall rather than better. You are right to be super frustrated. We are actively working on understanding and fixing our top crashes and getting fixes out to you guys. I want to make sure we take a minute to give you all a bit more context than “there are known crashes”.

>Stability is something we monitor very closely following every patch and respond to aggressively when we identify regressions. With v43 release, we regressed so significantly that by around 6am EDT yesterday we realized that PS4 crash rate was up by over 25x the baseline crash rate across version 42. We immediately called in engineers and QA to start hammering out our top crashes. We submitted a build to Sony certification at midnight EDT and deployed it this morning. Shortly after deployment, we identified that overall crash rate increased by at least 1.5x from already brutal rate. With fixes we made yesterday, new crashes were introduced, resulting in a net decrease in stability.

>At this point, we are actively working through our top crashes, engaging additional support beyond the Paragon team. We’ll share updates here as we have them, but the current plan is to ship a PS4 client as soon as possible to fix our top offenders.
they were pretty fucked.i'd expect PC focused patches tomorrow since PS4 players can at least play the game now.

Belica or Rik

>setting my lane as mid
>jungler comes and fucks my shit up

Why, I didn’t even ask for help

>get prime proceed to anally rape their belica and murdock
>turn around ready to push and win
>our team got 2v4d by feng without cyborg and steel

Oh and the follow up was just hilarious

>”why do you just stand and wait to take my minion kills?”

> PS4 crash rate was up by over 25x the baseline crash rate across version 42

Rip our PS4 /bushbros/

Why would you ever take Grey over METAGAME build Kwang/Feng

Unironically build the Metagame loadout on her (totem, cyborg, OotT/Unbroken)

Wukong is legit bottom tier now. He's way too squishy

>5.6 KDA before v43
>the 3 matches I've played with him I've gone a combined 3-12

>estimated queue 21 minutes on Saturday afternoon
JUST

Anyone think Cyborg/Withering would be better? Dunno about a third card.
Best third for Kwang, best for anyone else?

Withering sucks now and forces you to take hits while Cyborg is 100% free damage while you duel people.

the best
>Sevarog
>Crunch
>Feng
>Greystone
>Kwang
>Aurora
>Countess
>Grux
>Gideon
>Khaimera
>Rampage
>Riktor
Build is Growth Totem, Unstable Cyborg and One of the Tribe/Unbroken Spirit

growth totem and thermo are just as important as cyborg.

serath too

I don't get why Growth is more important than running One/Cyborg/Thermo though
I can only understand if the match is 45+ minutes and/or your team is ass at grouping which would be a loss anyway.

Ok ok