Dick Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2603
Strong and thicc dragon dick Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

Dragons

HITOTSU NI

BUY CYBER DRAGON CORE

Anyone test out DMtDK and see if it's worth running?

reposting for those that missed it

The effect is unconfirmed but apparently it's:

Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; You can target Main Monster Zones up to the number of Pendulum Magician monsters face-up in your Extra Deck, they are treated as Extra Monster Zones this turn, also halve all Battle Damage either player takes this turn.

xTh for Leo Dancer

Best Cardfu
>pic related

It's gonna be Scale 4 and I will officially be the limpest that I've ever gotten over yugioh

Waifu devotion in every thread until Madolche support is announced for Link Vrains Pack

xth for seriously Konami?

RADIANT

>NO DUPLICATE/PRE-MADE/REPETITIVE DECK
what the fuck does that mean

I've tried it out, yeah. Might be that I'm just shit, but it's pretty good, with the caveat that I usually don't have much S/T for it to protect. Usually when I get it out it's because of the Destrudo wombo combo, and that requires having a summonable monster in your hand and enough cards to discard.

meme paywall, xth

It means you're not allowed to use archetypes or even full engines, you just make a mishmash of random cards and call it a deck

highlander

Frightfur Patchwork never

Are you usually able to get it out along with an Eternal Soul?

I wouldn't say usually. My deck could use a lot of work, though, I didn't really play DM before now.

It's a pretty good board once you've set it up, though.

How does Fox Fire relate to Water Dragons?

Manga Bastion used Fox Fire.

So basically, the only two things you need to do to out the SPYRAL board is just drop a kaiju on Double Helix (which makes Utility Wire useless because you do not have a super agent on board) and get rid of Firewall or just drop raigeki, right?

Please, I hope this is the actual effect and please don't give it a scale of 4

You mean Kaiju the Trigate.

>Water Dragons
you forgot

>ark hole
what you do with proxy

>kaiju
From what I've seen, you're good to run Sphere against their average opener

You don't need to drop kaiju on trigate, removing double helix (which more likely will be co-linked to Trigate) is the better choice since you kill the omni-negation off Trigate and Utility Wire cannot be used, leaving room for raigeki or a boardwipe or whatever shit.
I'd say that sphere mode could take the biggest shit on the board but kaijus are more versatile, splashable and even with slumber at 1, its still board wiping removal for days

If proxy is on board and is co-linked to trigate, tribute that then drop geki or some shit, i dunno. I haven't dueled against SPYRALs (blame it on percy not having links and everything else being extremely buggy on my end) so i can't have a final say on how unbreakable their boards are

Guess it just depends on how they specifically make their board/if all zones are full.

why don't people use sphere mode more often in the ocg?

Okay then, let me bring up the list again
>Wynn: connects to DT lore
>Eria: connects to DT lore and Gagagigo lore
>Dharc: connects to Pot of Greed lore
>Aussa: connects to Archfiends
>Lyna: connects to Sauravis and Saffire
>Hiita: familiar was used in the manga in a zombie deck and appeared on an anime-only volcanic card
Kind of a step down, wouldn't you agree?

Hey, I don't know shit about the connections the Charmers have or whatever, I was just answering your question.

If anything, SPYRALs can drop a super bullshitting board but we got ash blossom and maxx C, specially Maxx C, if you drop Maxx C going second against spyrals you just win unless they go for the maxx C challenge, which is unlikely.

his manga deck used fire monsters?

Cool cats can just FTK in the face of Maxx B

He used Youkai monsters in the manga

>Cool cats
???

That means ABC players, since opening Soul Charge is an almost guaranteed deckout off Maxx C, or a burn loop.

So the current meta is.

>Master Jesus Turbo feat Demise/Metalfoes/Invoked/Spellbook
>Tricksluts
>ABC + Ancient Wyvern Combo Wombo
>Any mish mash of Invoked/Windwitch with goodstuff
>Paleo
>Pendulum Magician

Anything else? Paleo still needs to run Kaijus or meme engines to out peace so its arguable they can deal with ten rounds without seeing Master Peace on field with no out. Honestly the first events will be won by Master Peace turbo or some strong memedeck which has a strong TD matchup and can deal with the other decks evenly. God i hope some madman tops with fuckboy.dek

For what purpose? Toon cyber dragon is way better

>playing Soul Charge
>in an ABC deck
>2017

>not realizing that 3 Gofu trumps Destrudo any day
>needing the bland Set Rotation/ Destrudo combo with 3 Gofu, 3 Hangar, 3 Terra
>not just FTKing your opponent Game 1

Post dicklist. maybe I'm doing something wrong

For a second i tought you were talking about lunalights since this is the only archetype i know of that has cats.

Glad Beasts?

The only felines in Gladiator Furries are Laquari and Heraklinos, i thnk.

The 40th card is a secret, only true 「 ABC 123」users can unlock the FTK... Also I only have Ogres in since I don't own Ash. But the decklist still stands. IRL I'm trying 2 Garnets since I'm running Desires, and Twins will probably turn into Cosmics once I get some, but I haven't prioritized it since my area just had all their regionals for the next few months.

Then just search pendulum fusion with duelist advent and make a vortex with it after to activate it

Cannon Soldier.

ABC floating is pretty good.

>play meta or you lose
>lightsworn vs blue eyes
I've seen everything

Yeah I wasn't hiding it too well, you search it with Gear Gigant X and loop 2 A's, one next to Firewall, one in grave, Firewall CL1 A CL2. I already pulled it off at locals, holy shit the salt.

how consistent is the build? I always brick hard with brilliant fusion

Holy fuck I suck. I usually don't have problems against decks but every time I play against ABC I get fucked.

Fairly consistent, since we have 3 Hangar/Terra, but it still has issues with cloggy hands of pieces, same as any ABC deck. I've unironically considered also running Double Summon or shit like Frontline Base.

What are you playing? As an ABC player I always have problems with the consistency of pendulum magicians

Test Tiger?

Fun plays I've done when desperate Turn 1 with only A and BriFu live in hand, no hangar/gadget/Gofu
>brifu dump B
>normal a, link Proxy, A adds B
>normal B, link decode, b adds c
>twin twisters my own brifu, dump C
>make ABC

Ironically I'm playing pendulum magicians. I feel like my deck has no outs once they get ABC Dragon out.

Your deck actually has little ways to deal with ABCs floating since all of your removal procs them, but really you just need to use your Cont Trap (I always mix their names up) to pop Buster on their turn.

Maybe I'm just a shitter then. they always set up nicely if they go first and counter me hard when I try to do my plays. If I go first they always get rid of my plays ez pz

>Pot of Desires and Brilliant Fusion in the same deck

Time Pendulumgraph is actually the strongest trap card in Yugioh right now in this meta. Just hitting 2 cards and being immune to Dracos is kinda ridiculous

Not that user, but also looking to Hitotsu ni. What's a good amount of Time Pendulumgraph to play? I want to say 2 since 3 is too much and I can search with Double Iris but 1 is too little since I always search Star Pendulumgraph first with Double

>Toon cyber dragon

This is a thing? I've been gone for too long.

2 is perfect

Mill decks senpai. Mill decks.

Also because you know, it can fucking search more.

How do I stop pendulum magicians? Just use cosmic cyclone on the trap card?

Yeah he also counts as cyber dragon so it should be possible to use it to fuse shit away

>not using Cosmic Cyclone on the person playing the deck instead

Proto or Drei are better to be honest.
If you didn't mill Core and it's your only out you have to NS it and that's just asking for a strike

>thinks he can target players
there's a reason feather duster, heavy storm, and giant trunade are banned

DUEA was a pretty balanced format tho. Weak decks could use floodgates, or teck choices that countered the top 5 (Five top decks is a lot to work with too)

Sure, Magicians get MORE support.

They need to come back. Fuck Magicians.

Where did the magician touch you user

No, get fucked by Magicians

That many searchers isn't healthy. What's the point if you can fucking search whatever you want. This was my issue with Nekroz too.

Your shit is busted and you know it.

Dont bother wait for Destrudo

Ravine + Brilliant Fusion = 3 Summons + Hangar.
You can also run Lazuli and Galaxy serpent giving you another field (Kyoutou waterfront)

Brilliant Fusion, Ravine, Discard, Monster

Use Brilliant
Summon Seraph by sending lazuli and galaxy serpent
Add galaxy serpent
Extra NS
Sync 7
Activate Ravine
Send discard
Ditch Destrudo
Nuke fields and search Hangar
Summon C equip B
Special C preferably (can extend combos if you got another part in hand)
Link directly into decode if other monster is A or Proxy Dragon, B search A, C SS A
Grab B with A
Destrudo on left over level 4 summon wyvern
Wyvern search waterfront
Activate Waterfront
Special B
Link 2 with ASF and B for Proxy Dragon
B search C if you opened another monster.
Link Decode and and A
Summon Firewall
Grab Gameciel
Firewall under EMZ
Proxy Centre
ABC Dragon on the far right.
Firewall eff
NS C
Link Proxy and C Into Gaia
C eff
Firewall eff SS Gay Turtle
Link Gaia and C summon into Firewall

3/3 Terra and Rotation mean you run 9 potential Ravines so opening Brilliant leaves you with a live firewall gameciel with mininum 2 negates, an unkaijuable board, ABC dragon + fodder for effect

>Pendulum Magician support over Performapal
Man, that deck supports everything but fusion summoning,would have been nice if Yuya dropped Performapals for them when he got serious but no EGAO EAGO EAGO fuck character development EGAO EAGO EAGO Eat my shit YGOFAGS! Love Ono and all who wrote for Arc-V

>galaxy serpant/lazuli
Already didn't want to read the rest, that memecombo bricks even harder than opening fucking Garnet
>running Waterfront as well
Stop trying to force this meme, it only works in World Chalice, Set Rotation isn't a utility memecard like in other things with Kozmotown/Geartown, it just clogs your deck when you can just run 3/3 terra/field.

Not /dlg/ but

>The GX update will launch on September 28
>YGO Duel Links will be available on the PC platform via Steam this winter.
>The PC platform will share the same player data with the mobile platform.

Is this going to kill it or make it more popular than ever, lads? Can I expect Konami to shill it and affect the actual game even more, or let it drop to the wayside as Cyber Dragons murder everything?

If Cyber Dragon, as in the real thing and not Proto or Core gets added, Duel Links is going to crumble

I play both Duel Links and the TCG.

Why do people think we can't have both? Duel links is the perfect game to bring back the people who have long abandoned Yugioh. And, if that people really get into it, they could try their luck in the real TCG.

It's the best of both worlds.

Call me crazy, but it looks like it' scale is 10

Except for the people that just want an actual fucking YGO video game, with the actual banlist and cardpool.

That's what TCG is for tho.
And Konami already tried YGO videogames with actual banlists and cardpools. They all fluked, and fluked real hard on top of that.

>Metal Fiend Tokens can be destroyed by battle
Did anyone else not know this? I've only just fucking found out.

Duel Links is garbo though. I get that it's based on a TCG with sealed packs, but the gacha shit and the constant pressure to play every day lest you get powercreeped is really offputting.

>Hurr Garnets
I dont deny its a meme combo but having 2 garnets as opposed to 1 is statistically neglible. 3 Hangar 2 Ravine 1 Waterfront (Not really a garnet to open since you can usually search a kaiju out with the rest of your hand or force Master/Cosmic Cyclone on it) + 3 Terra and 3 Set Rotation means you'll near always open Ravine/Hangar which are your wincon enablers. Pretty sure 3 extra copies mean that you have a much larger chance to always open exactly what you need.

No they didn't. They just do games that are already 3-4 sets behind and never update. What we want are basically Legacy of the Duelist but actually up to date at all times. Didn't they actually try making a ygopro but fucked it up with set amount of duels per day and paywalls>

Just like the real TCG when it comes to that regard, isn't it?

What you want is what won't help Konami sell, sadly. All they care about is fat bucks, and putting effort into an up-to-date videogame is far too much effort for them.

Why does that matter? Pendulum Magicians have so many ways to blow up or get rid of their scales for better ones even in MR4 format. What you should be hoping for is if thisto be real, with it Pendulum Magicians will be the only pendulum focused deck that can perform without being forced to use Link monsters. All for the low low price of 1000 lp

Product is good. Glad I ordered mine a while back. I said earlier this month I was debating ordering Circle and Navigation because I felt they may be in this. I ended up ordering them anyway since they started to jump in price. I got fucked by this deck multiple times. I bought Timeaus like a week before this box was announced. The money I spent on those 3 cards could have bought one more of this and still had $15 left over.

stop doing that, i believe what tewart spy us

If you want to get a good deck (or any deck for that matter) in the TCG, all you have to do is buy the cards you need, whereas in Duel Links you're at the mercy of RNG.

I guess, I'd have to try it myself, but I'm just wary of adding more Garnets. I already cut Trick Clown for clogging too much/not being necessary, and I really, really like Desires in the deck because it has no real draw power anymore without Tsukyomi being an easy play.

Is that pendulum on the left a qliphort?

>set amount of games per day
That's the worst f2p design, basically p2play at it's core, it killed AC:Infinity for me.
Just make the actual card game in digital format for the fat asses who don't want to actually leave their rooms to buy cards. They'll save bigger bux if the entire market shifts to digital by not having to print and distribute actual cards. Everyone's going digital, even the "trading" card games!

I think it's the Alt Art Odd-Eyes

>faux trying to shill arena
fuck outta here