>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (Good Fight!)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9Mev2Uk2Oc
youtu.be/XbxZargtXug?t=29
youtube.com/watch?v=jfviFOcnlew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here lies the king of the Jews!!

so dead right now

>Spent an hour in queue for ranked
>No results

Reminder realism fags are forever butt-blasted.

stop screencapping your own reddit posts user

I don't own a reddit. I'm a phone poster lol

What if For Honor gets double xp weekends EVERY WEEKEND

Halo 3 did that

>Halo 3 is BC now
Yeah now that you reminded. How hard would it be for them to do that, just seems like a great thing to do

Warlord is worse but far from bad now desu. His lights are still what feels like 10ms especially now. It doesn't matter if they deal 10 damage or 1, they deal damage.

>it's almost like duel-only cuckolds overreact to fucking everything
Who wouldve thunk

>Finally own all tournament ornaments
I AM FREEEEEE

You get the engravings/colour schemes too?

Just going to wait for Dom tournament to get mine. Probably will take longer but I only enjoy Dom anyways.

I doubt the devs will do it like they will never buff champion status

Not interested in those, got the bounter hunter color for Warlord which happens to be my main and I guess I'm cool with that. Got in in the only final match I ever lost. If I got rekt it was always semi otherwise.

Should I do this lads? The right one is my regular Warlord. I'm considering buying the left outfit to have a separate theme for the blue team. Sealord and Birdolord. Not a fan of the overly golden gold but it's a kraken shield so you can bet your ass it will be part of a sea themed character just like the birdshield is part of Birdolord.. Might as well use a lot of yellow to go with it the gold.

Why would they? No one would ever buy Champion status then. Remember that the only thing the devs care about is money.

Looks nice but I wouldn't use the left ornament which makes 7k steel a lot for just a few symbols. Do it if you have nothing else to buy I guess.

They could I don't know buff champ status????!?!! Fuck it's worthless now anyways, or buff it for season pass owners or something, they are literally wasting opportunitys for more purchases

Yeah I'm not a fan of the ornament either. Would use my tournament emblem instead, doesn't look great either but at least it's epenis.
Unironically considering buying the plasma shock mythic outfit too later on because it has a fish ornament to add it to the sea theme

How useful Nobushi's versatile retreats actually are? Hardly anyone speaks about them.

I can always appreciate themed characters m80

Not that useful. Only place I think they could be useful would be to dodge valk bash after heavy.

dominion is just a mode where people who couldn't normally 1v1 go to 2v1 people, huh?

It's where people go to have fun

yeah, what a fucking blast

Have fun in "autism v1" user. I'm sure it's been a blast in your fighting game mode lol. Be sure to not attack amirte

Getting gangraped is what happens to people that attack by themselves because they think people want to 1v1 on this game which is false

duel is retarded when the best move is not to attack

>still crying about getting ganked
wew

Have fun in Duel I guess.

I stopped duels for a long time because of this exact reason, but since I've come back MOST people tend to fight instead of a few who like to turtle and tell themselves they're good afterwards.

youtu.be/F9Mev2Uk2Oc
Is this you lol

I will, it's a lot better than this shitty no skill mode

>for honor
>skill

>skill
>in a waiting game mode
>where blocking is superior to everything
You sure baited me lol

>he thinks gang rapes count as skill

>he thinks 1v1s count as skill in for honor

youtu.be/XbxZargtXug?t=29

>When you hidden stance in 4 man gank

>he thinks just waiting for an attack to parry is skill
Ok here's the last (you) February uninstaller lol

heh. you spent $60 on a game with a defensive meta

Atleast shills didnt trick me into thinking the game was a 1v1 master piece

yyyeeaaahhh that's what happened, ya big good :)

user why the fuck are you answering the retard? If you bought the game because of /v/ shilling you're just as retarded as him. After seeing the Dominion demo I was sold on this game already. Haven't been disappointed since aside from connection.

>All these black edgemaster centurions

you..dont..know...my.......pain

youtube.com/watch?v=jfviFOcnlew

>I unironically enjoy a game that 95% of the original user base deserted because it's so shit

>95% meme
You really are from months ago

>95%
Oh you PC people really need to realize it's just not you lol.

>Still defending a bad game because he spent $60 on it

>Still bumping a dead general with bait because you bought the game for $60 once
Let's get real here

kek

The general is dead because the game is dead :P

Which one of you is this guy? I had a thought that this Reddit user was trying to greentext, and he defended cent on Reddit.

do ppl still play this game? lmao...

pssht you're right man XD childrens games

>there are PC nerds ITT
>That are coming back to cry about wasting 60$
lol

Dammit I thought it was leaked heroes

>it was the retarded mordqueer shill
Yet /v/ isn't talking about it nor is it on this board as a general.
Sad

so what was it about that attracted you to this game? the unbalanced characters, the defensive meta, or the high skill ceiling?

As I'm playing more and more Cent, he just seems really good at fucking up stupid people.

Dominion is fun, just don't take it too seriously

Huh? I just buy a new game every month because i like how they look on my wall.

Anyone have that Webm of a Shug in elim Oni Charging the entire enemy team on a bridge and killing them all?

>Unlock tech is STILL in the game
It's like they have no concerns at all about this cancerous shit

That's not unlock "tech", I just unlocked the second light attack for space + the 500ms heavy afterwards

It's one of the only ways to make his L L H chain viable off of a kick/jab

>I just unlocked for to get distance and a high speed heavy
>It's not unlock tech though
Yes it is. There's been much more cancerous unlock tech, but this is still unlock tech

it doesn't change the properties of the attack like making it unparryable at all, why is it cancer?

Let's you get the high speed heavy that's for finishing the combo, but without the risk of your light getting blocked/parried. And the distance it buys you is clearly misleading. The Raider tried GBing you because you turned your back on him. So unless you're aware of Cents unlock combo you can be punished for reacting to him turning away

That raider was ass. That shit is literally just whiff tech, unlock tech turns attacks unparryable. Literally all whiff tech in the game is ass that only works on retards. It's literally just style points.
t.whiffing unlocking zerk
You're getting quit anal

Raider reacting poorly is more raider's fault than cent's. GB wouldn't have been an effective response even if cent hadn't unlocked

Tricking someone that doesn't involve fucking with indicators isn't "tech", really.

Every character can do this to some regard, it's what makes light chains viable

>gun doesn't have a little axe blade on it

Missed opportunity.

Lol, this game is so shit. Glad I wasn't one of the idiots who bought it after beta. Is it true that 95% of the original userbase quit? lmaoing at your life

Reminder Ayus ornament is coming soon.

>Dominion
>I'm together with my team
>single enemy runs up and attacks me
>my team DOES NOT gang up on him
>I get him down to half health when the rest of their team shows up
>my team ignores them and surround the half-dead enemy
>I hold off three enemies by myself for a while
>get killed by half-dead enemy that I left to my teammates

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY EVEN DOING?

Being honorable user :)

For 20k steel

No 15000

More like they ganged up on a half-dead opponent with no stamina and still failed.

the amount of braindead dipshit fuckfaces on dominion is geniunely alarming. how do these people breathe without an assistant. i have no fucking idea how you can level a hero up to rep 10+ and still be so fucking garbage. throwing out raw heavies, never touching the feint button, never cgbing.
its always these same retards that hit me out of a highlander caber toss when the followup would kill, or use horizontal attacks when we're in a 2v1 in a fucking corridor, or interrupts a 1v1 with a grenade when i'm low on health

>rep 23 lawbabies on my team
>straight up take two hours trying to kill a shug at point A
>run to A over and over again like a sheep to slaughter
>has the gall to message after game on why I didn't help win

Would anyone want a foot fetish Female ShinobiXOrochi story

Why the fuck do some attacks knock down opponents in revenge, while others dont.

If you have revenge, you can still get affected by:
>valk sweep
>cent knockdown
>shugo grab
>raider grab
>warlord charge(?)

But for some god forsaken reason, conq shield charge doesnt knock down. Why the fuck does Ubisoft hate conqueror so much???

>shugo grab

Really? I've tried to grab someone using revenge and I just bounced off.

user I know you've pushed your fanfic of femninja and her student roach for a while. Should have requested it to the last write-user last thread.

>5 kill streak order
>do well in the first match, go 9 in a row
>error
>now every match I can't stay in for longer than a minute
why god

>5 kill streak order
>finish game
>10 kills
>0 deaths
>order not completed

WHAT?

>3v1 gank
>tfw you Shug and that lil' nigga pops revenge but you bear hug him and your 2 mates wail on him while he's on your back

You have to get the killing blow on all of them

I think Tribute is a fun mode

>enemy has shown to be adept at parrying
>teammates spam top heavy the entire game
>they never use feint

Well duh you silly Willy. It ain't fucking duel

I would love that

>implying Dom doesn't have the most interesting 1v1s

If both teams are coordinated there shouldn't ever be a 1v1, except maybe at the end of a group fight

>boot up game
>quick duel
>get a gladiator
>close game

Just me?

Bad meme