/rsg/ - RuneScape General

retarded crystal being edition

Balthazar's Raffle is back in town, talk to him in Burthorpe

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,413,65950469
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/invention-batch-2-launch?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
>September's Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=vao2wS4N-Qk - livestream from 2017/09/06
youtube.com/watch?v=MGP0snR0Nuc
archive.fo/dCbTM - leddit's tl;dw

dead thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Equipment_experience_by_tier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EoEoC when

Is it just me or does anyone else here do afk skills when they fap?

In your opinion what's the worst example of artificial difficulty in the game?

>EoEoEoC

me

Just did. B)

>rune essence are worth more than pure essence

there is no artificial diffculty, nothing is really hard
there's time bloat instead

Other people do it but that doesn't mean it's not a bad idea.

"stealth" quests or quest segments

0w0 what's new with runegame these days lol

same old same old haha

Give it to me straight anons, would it be faster for me to get a max cape with these stats or 120 fishing? Fishing 13m xp at the moment. I need one of these really cool capes!

max cape is atleast 300m xp total, fishing is 104m xp, figure out how much xp you need to max then compare it to how much you need for fishing, and how much time each would take

Are you still underageb& or what?

That's not really giving it to me straight.. I don't know how long it'd take to get me those to 99.

Hows about you do the math and decide for yourself.
All things considered though, you're going to get gated by the costs for Smithing, Crafting, Herblore, and Construction.

No matter what you do, you're timegated by Farming.

>do my work for me
Fuck off.

You know you should actually update the OP when you make a new thread.

Are Nihil good for leveling augmented pernix and nox bow?

What's outdated?

there's nothing wrong with the op

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, sorry. I see a lot of grindanscapers in w42 with a max cape so I figured who better to ask than you guys, people who do play a lot, figuring you'd know how long exactly it'd take to level skills up and such since you've all done it before.
I haven't played in a long time so I don't know anything. And I have a few hundred mill now from selling me treasure trails tab and 3rd age mage outfit so I'd hope buyables won't be a problem.
Sorry if I pissed anyone off..

You're pissing me off now with this wet dog attitude.
Go play the game, you'll eventually figure out what and how to do.

level 8 for weapons and amours is really the fastest way to get inv exp?

retard

nine but it's not that much of a difference

Slayer, herblore, prayer and combat stats are fast
There are two schools of thought you can have when maxing
Grinding out one skill at a time or doing dailies
It just depends upon what you want to do
There are 2 things that I would make sure to do, caches if you don't have 99 div and one farming run of trees daily/warbands
You can extend that with other dailies
Also if you want to just grind out skills, I recommend focusing on theiving first, since it will give you the chance of crystal acorns, which make the farming grind much easier as you get 18k farming experience daily as soon as you get 94 farming
You can also work on getting comp reqs, getting xp lamps to train farming faster, or ports items by harvesting mushroom clusters
Going from 99 to 120 fishing with prif instead of wobbegongs also makes you spend 100 extra hours

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Equipment_experience_by_tier

back to square 1

>not having your skills arranged 3x9
Delete your account

Someone should update this

Which rsgers from be fc would be in it

delete z fighter, neophile, shigure, platypus, and muh xp
add bushmaster, ana, plo, rubber toe, and bebop
replace lady tinder with femto and change espeon to nintendium since he has ascended to a new autism level with his ironmeme

Dung and div are so fucking shit jesus christ I haven't wanted to kill myself like since hunter came out and at least that one was relatively comfy.

dungeoneering is fungeoneering
git gud

kek

I like that cheeky name.

Why would anyone want to follow Seren, that bitch is crazy.

Finish Children of Mah a few days ago, she pretty much demanded I thank her for preventing me from falling in the lava because I asked why she was there first, and how she acted during the conflicts later made no sense.

While Zaros and Zammy are trying not to die she wants to help the one trying to kill them all? Then after what is done she gets mad at Zaros for putting her into a coma which isn't much worse then how she was before then she kills Mah herself.

Then when everyone finds out she tricked them into killing themselves for Mah and they get mad at her she freaks out nd starts screaming randomly and even yells at Zaros for defending her.

Bitch is crazy.

Thank you

Armadyl is the only 'good' god that isn't a shitter. The 'bad' or ambiguous gods are much more sympathetic characters.

But crystal tits

>tfw name does show up in this list

>doesnt*

>tfw you're a literal who

>tfw been in grindan for years but keeping a low profile
it's like watching a soap opera but with a lot of ironic to semi unironic gay ERPing

What to use Death Touched Darts on for someone who has never done bosses?

Jad. The shrimp.

>tfw you are active in the fc but you do nothing memeworthy

add temmie to the list aswell

So you just do that shit here on Veeky Forums then, autismo?

Is killing the spoder a pain or is it comfy?

A pain in the ass while you're learning, or if you're a laggy fuck.

Leddit seems to be bitching up a storm with all the microtransactions and shit, like the whole subreddit for the better part of 3 days has been nothing but microtransaction shit. But I've come back after a few year of not playing, and the only thing P2W I've noticed is the whole squeal of fortune / roll the wheel shit / whatever it's called, when you log in and you get keys. You get keys just by doing shit and I get up like 6 a day just from killing shit, skilling, turning in challenges, etc.

Is there some false outrage or am I missing something?

no thanks, temmie, you're not worth adding to any list besides my ignore list, pretty sure you're on the ignore list of 90% of the fc as well

from a game whose original owners said they would never add mtx (before they got muscled out by literal jews) adding microtransactions pissed a lot of people off
then it died down because runescape is basically a narcotic, and it rises up again every time something slightly too jewish happens
in this case it's the current shekel hunter promotion

You can buy keys with irl cash.
TH "promotions" also happen weekly, with no breaks inbetween.
This latest one introduced an added luck based mechanic were you can try to net more rewards if you don't claim the bonus loot, but it's luck based whether it shits the bed and resets along with that extra loot.

Also hasn't it been like 6 months of near constant promos?

I thought it's been like a year.
Do the dates when jagex was acquired by the chinese and the start of the constant promotions line up?
I know the dates for when the copy paste collect the-x every 5 minutes of skilling became monthly and the buyout line up.

It was revving up before they were bought, but I wouldn't doubt it's had some effect.

Oh, was that recent? I thought that happened a couple of years ago.

acquired mid-last year but jagex themselves didn't mention it until january iirc

Haven't done Jad in 10 years, what's the fastest way through fight caves? I'm maxed, but I don't know what gear I should be using. Is range still the only way to do Fight Caves? Possible with melee and SGS?

augmented nox staff with full augmented virtus

Invention is level 1 alongside Divination. I don't have the time or patience to to level those up.

Is everyone excited to watch Runefest?

I know I am!!!!

What a cuck

Just got crashed by TWO fucking people in an area with 4 monsters. What the fuck happened to slayer etiquette. Fucking pricks, this shit should be a bannable offense.
Rant over, I had to vent.

The game world isn't your own personal grinding zone.

this is what your pyramid should be used for user

>t. asshole/new to the game
Everyone who isn't a prick has the courtesy to hop when someone else is using the area. This has been common courtesy in runescape for years.
Only just unlocked it recently and don't have the soul of the monster I was killing. I'm working on it though.

It may be common courtesy, but if you get crashed, then just hop worlds yourself instead of crying to /rsg/ about it.

I did end up hopping because the guy was a prick, and like I said in my post I wanted to vent.
The fuck is your problem?

I don't like people whining about inane things.

the smell of parmesan really bothers me

Say that to my face, and not online faggot.

Is Dharok worth it with amulet of the forsaken?

>is worth it
no
and I can't imagine the market liquidity on an amulet only obtained from pvp stuff is very high
have the jews been farming that or is it dead even for them

Coming back after like 4 years, what the fuck happened to the prices of consumables?

Fucking fire runes are over 115gp each now, and fucking super att/str are like 4.7k/10k EACH. I remember when Super Att were like 400 each and super str were like

mark donalds happened

Parmesan smells fucking AWESOME, dork. Especially when pressed and baked like chips.

Fire runes are used much more commonly, for alching during slayer without interruption. Shops got limited some time ago to a certain amount of input per day.
Supers are used for extremes and supremes. So demand vastly outnumbers supply to the point where they're often profitable with scroll+port. Probably not now because DXP, but still.

Inflation

some fuckin kike shit going on .

Imagine if real life kike shit went on in RS though.
Even the earliest of storage and travel methods being locked behind impossibly high price barriers, essentially only obtainable through borrowing money with interest.

That house you use to train construction in? 5 billion gp. Possibly years to pay off, even before interest.
Those weapons and armour you fight with? 10 billion gp. No way in HELL you'll EVER pay it off.
Tax to use the GE. Merchants make their own trading system tax free, but charge brokerage fees for their own profit.
Far more cost in loans than any money in existence could ever pay off. Prices explode to match the FREE MONEY.

not really, just no new players
no one makes fire runes but they're consumed more than ever; they also removed most rune drops from drop tables

kike shit is more along the lines of rares and stuff like luck of the dwarves, whose street price fluctuated between 20m-100m 2 weeks after release

wheres the list

>impossible sums of debt sunk into loans which were used to pay for equipment with which to earn a living to pay off said loans plus their accrued interest so players take even more loans and credit to pay those off and dig themselves deeper into debt all of which funnels money to a small percentage of the game population whom manipulate game rules and buy admins to enforce an inescapable ring of slavery made politically acceptable by generations of forced compromises and outward seemingly fair decisions which go against the interests of a vast majority of the playerbase

I know these 5:
Behind Draynor Manor Stone Wall in a forest
Draynor near a musician
Ardougne Zoo
Observatory near the river
North of Observatory near the Zamorak monks

Varrock neard lodestone first building with the Yak

Behind the wizard tower

Runefest Peng locations in World 60

Penguins give letters in the order you spy LEMONWISAD – anagram for "Wise Old Man"
Penguins can roam around so locations may not be up to date

Ardy Church
Behind Wizard Tower
North of Draynor Manor
Lumbridge Fish shop
Yanille North Wall
Draynor Village
Varrock Black Arm Gang building
Observatory goblins
Apple Orchard south of Gnome stronghold
ZMI Altar

JMods locations

Jmods do not move so they should stay in the same area

Camelot Teleport
Varrock West Bank
Outside Menaphos main gates
Observatory

The Catherby Jmod DOES NOT count

are there any reasons to spend my time doing this or is it just lamps

Does woox have some kind of disease?

yeah, it's called autism

Stage 6 terminal autism

I was thinking about his appearance
He looks like he's 50 years old and been smoking his entire life.