ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13974957
myanimelist.net/anime/2465/Idol_Bouei-tai_Hummingbird
baesystems.com/en/product/apkws-laser-guided-rocket
youtube.com/watch?v=PJwt2dxx9yg
youtube.com/watch?v=uJZTsuFmmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=s8wUKsLAL4I
youtube.com/watch?v=jQQ-iu3zqQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still looking for some more answers on the restock poll if you haven't voted already.
strawpoll.me/13974957

Also, for those into Command & Conquer, pic related dropping this Sunday at 8 PM EST.

2nd for swing wings

Rafale a hottie

>And here we see a mother B-36 feeding her young
post pics and give them nature documentary descriptions

5th for shock diamonds

>Two Rafale sisters out for a leisure flight

myanimelist.net/anime/2465/Idol_Bouei-tai_Hummingbird
>Has planefus
>F-14 is in the show
>Kotono Mitsuishi AKA Sailor Moon
Definitely gonna watch this

Its pretty cool, even has some neat original plane designs as well.

>Kotono Mitsuishi AKA Sailor Moon
So also Excel from Excel Saga and Misato from EVA?

Here's a sneak peak of the pictures I'm making of strangereal.
More to come when I'm done raiding in ffxiv..

Yup, that's her

wonder how many devs of just cause 2 are ace combat fans

>tfw there's no IRL reason to fill a rocket pod with heatseekers and shoot them rapid fire

>toyota war intesifies

when the fuck did that happen

It was between Chad and Lybia and afaik one side got a hold of a lot of toyotas either because there was a warehouse or something
They then put everything you could think of in the beds even if it was unsafe
HMGs, all kinds of rocket pods, the occasional TOW, ect.

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Single-seat version of F-4? Now that is something

I want to play a game where I can drive that an shoot it at lightly armored AFVs

>tfw there's no IRL reason to fill a rocket pod with heatseekers and shoot them rapid fire
baesystems.com/en/product/apkws-laser-guided-rocket

Literally Squad. Militia and Insurgents have rocket pod technicals and the US and Russia have Strykers and BTRs.

K.

It's also worth mentioning that Chad won.

So there any other Typhoon fans around here, or is it just me?

So how much did ISAF fuck up for Erusea to cover most of Usea by AC7?

Mobius One left the ISAF for good after Katina.

Eurotriangles can be cool

A lot can happen in sixteen years.

The other Usean countries realised that Erusea didn't do anything wrong and were peacefully annexed into the glorious Kingdom of Erusea.

I think I read somewhere that the countries on the Usean continent never really liked each other, even when allied, so I'm going to guess ISAF dissolved shortly after the end of the war.

I feel like I want to see one of these things in Mobius 1's F-4 livery

You know what? Give me some time and we can see about that. Gotta get back to my hometown first tho, so most likely you'll get it tomorrow.

Why do Germans have the most special liveries?
And they always look amazing!

Do we know if the PS4 VR will need the motion controller and camera thing? Or will the headset be enough?

VR Gameplay videos show people playing with only headset. besides, why would it require the motion controls?

It's just headset and controller.

Sweet thanks.

I used to think it was a dirt-ugly plane, but it's actually been growing on me. That unique canard placement is what does it, though I still don't know how to feel about the intakes.

Tiger liveries are somewhat of a tradition though, there are flyins for it where the countries show theirs off

Tiger Meets are great. A couple years ago, one took place at my airbase. Still bothered that the local squadron only painted dark stripes on their Hornets because the commander got pissed at the idea of ditching air superiority gray or something stupid along those lines.

>commander doesn't want to have fun
What else is new?
I think we had some full liveries, but I always liked the planes here where they put the cat on the stabilizers of the squadron mascot plane

After checking, at least they finished the paintjob for the main event, but starting the meet with a halfway unpainted Hornet is pretty ridiculous. It conmemorates the 30th anniversary of the squadron and I've seen decal sheets based on it.
The displayed Eurofighter also had a rad paintjob in the style of the one you posted.

>2010
Wrong picture. Did they even finish the 2016 livery?

It's a bit of a shame it's only the rear though

And here's the one they just took from Sky Crawlers

They were painted about as much as the Fliegerstaffel 11 from that year, but it's a shame indeed.
>Sky Crawlers
I didn't play the game (runs really slowly on my computer), so I can't really tell.

I think we had a few Hunters all done up but they used bright yellow instead of orange and that looks kinda off

Not from the game, but it's just the head that reminds me of it

>runs slow
You need a special version of the emulator, I forgot which one but it's on /emugen/s OP then it will run fine except for one or two sections of a mission or two

I get marginally better performance using Ishiiruka, if you're refering to that one. Much like Ace Combat games, performance takes a dip when flying towards/near the ground.
I'd build myself a proper computer, since I'm playing on a laptop, but due to me going back and forth between Spain and France during vacations portability is a major issue. Or at least the gaming/emulation rig not taking up too much of my luggage. I've no idea how small a personal build can get, so I'm sort of stuck with the huge tower PC image.
Ace Combat games are honestly the only PS2 games that my computer has trouble getting to decent framerates, and it runs stuff like the Armored Core series (except Last Raven, that one is pretty ressource-intensive) and Shadow of the Colossus just fine.

>laptop
Yeah that might be the issue
But that said the AC games struggling is no surprise they are hard to emulate and it's surprising they work as well as they do now

Same for SC apparently, mine also always went to 10 or so fps when looking at the ground

i just hope they dont uveruse this uav shit in ace 7, i love dogfighting "real" enemys. The two missions that we saw featured almost only ucav's

Yeah but I figure the UAVs are gonna be some Yellow/Strigon thing where you withdraw a bunch of times before fighting them properly

But, there's the entire first part of the mission where you fight planes. Thne Arsenal Bird appears.

thats why i said almost

To be honest mission 2 of AC5 had you fighting mostly drones as well. I share your concerns but am also hoping for a furball with 2+ Arsenal Birds as well.

Jesus christ, its gonna make "Mayhem" look like the dogfighting part of ancient walls

I will shade it after having lunch. How does it look, buddies?
Anyone got some music to listen to while drawing?

Looking great, I like the perspective still
Although looking at it now the left (pilot view) engine is a bit further forward than the right one

>music
Can't help you too much I've been listening to Macross stuff and watched some animu while doing that VF 0

>left engine
Good catch, I didn't see it, but now I can't unsee it.
>Macross
Those are still great tracks most of the time, go ahead

Thats a very dramatic perspective, i like it a lot.

as for music?
i've been feeling Joe Jacksony lately
youtube.com/watch?v=PJwt2dxx9yg

Rafale is the prettiest eurodorito

I actually referenced a refuelling approach photo, which is about as comfy and laid-back as you can get.

I'd also:
squash he wings and maybe fix the asymmetry withe back windows of the cockpit along with the coloring of the the stabilizers and extend the front antenna

yeah, but without the actual refueling setting it looks aggressive

You know it's just gonna be Lion, Information High and HOLY LONLEY NIGHT on repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=uJZTsuFmmD0

The other option is always just AC1 and 2's soundtracks

There are also these from Area 88, which I also really enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=s8wUKsLAL4I
youtube.com/watch?v=jQQ-iu3zqQY

I know it's heresy but I still wish there was english versions of most of these

Lewd

German F-4Fs were single seaters.

got bored today and tried infinity, been avoiding it since all i heard about it was it was shit. log in and got 3 years of rewards (couldnt read any text, didnt feel like moving it from a non-soviet era tv)
Was kinda fun though

It would be a lot more fun if there was no fuel system and I probably would've played it way more if it was on PC too

But I've not fired it up in years so I don't know what's changed or been added

Bump with the lineart for the Phoenix VF-0
Colour maybe later, or next week somewhen, cant' say yet

Spot on, other than the elbow joint and the hand that might need some work.
Looking great.

Thanks

>elbow
Yeah half of those end up as guesswork because I don't find good pictures of it outside of action figures.
Might have to go over that again, also the top of the intake connects differently to the chine and I might remove how visible the second intake is, but you know, details

>hand
Hands are the eternal struggle, which is probably why I'm glad I can hide most of it behind the guards on VFs

But these are fun to draw, I like the assembly up top with the rudders as makeshift as it looks

Yeah, it's got F-14s, too bad those piloting them are dumb fucking cunts.

Playing Infinity with friends was legitimately some of the most fun I've had playing video games. I'm genuinely hoping that AC7's multiplayer is just a carbon copy of Infinity's, minus the cancerous pay-to-play stuff.

>calling her an old pile of metal
d e l e t

>Whining about something
What do you expect with Sailor Moon behind the control?

>on my way to destroy your blackbirds
Looks real nice as always Dorn! Are you planning on adding missiles to it?
As a side note FUCK RISING HIGH, WORST MISSION ALL YEARS.

I wasn't planning to, mostly out of lack of familiarity with russian munitions.

Forgot to add that I would draw missiles if someone provides some references on what and how many missiles a MiG-31 would carry.

>Lavinia classmate mission
>think it's just gonna be a buffed up tank like Audrey's
>mission has a million heavy tanks
>the boss tank is equipped with a ragnite laser, kind of like the valkyrian lances and it has a million health
>almost one shots my tank on it's first turn
>took about 8 rounds of the OP turret I got from that ace
Fuck that was a close call, these post endgame missions are no joke

...Char B1 x M3 Grant without sponson?

>in the eyyyes of an angeeel
Every 60 seconds a planefu dies, with a donation of just a few million dollars a week you can save them.
>in the eyeees ooof an angeeel
For a little under a billion dollars a month we'll send you a retired or severarly injured planfu to restore to her rightful glory, We'll even send you a tote bag and a postcard.
>oooooh
So will you help these poor sad planfus who only wish to be soaring through the sky again with you?

The picture?
Gallian light tank, which I'd guess is loosely based on the BT-7 and WW1 Renaults
The Empire has some Char 2 like tanks for heavies though

If you ask about the boss tank, that was just the usual anime mess that VC likes to have for their boss tanks, but I didn't get a good look at it because I was too busy not dying

Fund it

>7

>that trigger discipline
Fucking anime high schoolers.

>lewis pistol
wat
how could you even hold that

Avan is a bit of a shithead so that checks out

It's an SMG, the longer special ones with stocks look better

Here's the finished MiG-31.
I've been pondering about how I could improve my artwork, which is something I believe everyone benefits from, so if anyone has suggestions I'd welcome them. No need to have a college degree in art, of course.
I was also pondering whether I should excise part of a setting of mine and refit the planned storyline to the remaining setting, but it's not exactly /aceg/ related outside of me having posted aircraft designs for it in the past.

>forgot to remove highlight on wing
Does it look good or do I remove it? Maybe lengthen it?

Fuck, when will my HDMI adaptor come in.

I just wanna play some fucking Ace Combat guys

Nice, I'd put the highlight on the fin on the wing tbqh, it' make a bit more sense there.
I think you'd see it where you have it now if the sun was in front. I imagine you'd have to hatch it along the fuselage with small strokes if you want it where it is now if that makes any sense

I really like the highlight on the canopy though

>setting
Can you clarify, I didn't quite get what you meant

One to two weeks from now

It's in Florida, and I'm in Maryland, so it'd come faster than that, r-right?