Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #915
Wireframe Waifu Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/urgrlh.webm
c.lewd.se/JymBFT_saveoursouls.RAR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aa3 when

Sweet X Lazy OTP

Savage x Harsh OTP

I don't have anything like that in my archives and I've looked through about a dozen threads after the one you posted so I'm not convinced that it was ever released.

Masochist Otaku and Harsh OTP

You should give her the Arc treatment and change the hair outline colors.

She doesn't deserve it

Voice collecting has been completed for in-progress fanmade "Artsy" personality in slot s112. Now I need to set the posing for each of them and test to make sure nothing's out of the ordinary, then first release time. Newest problem is that now that I've packed the .pp files instead of letting it override Positive as a Shadow set, it's not showing up as an option in the Maker. I'm sure that's because of an extremely stupid mistake, a minor detail that I'd skimmed over, but there's been enough productivity for one day. Good night /aa2g/. Have a good thread.

Goodnight.

Sleep well, sad pictures guy. Probably just a typo!

Anyone have the Type Moon custom backgrounds for snowflaking?

>no thread quest
>no group quest
>no lewds
>no new content
>no fun
>always hitting page 10
nice dead thread.

Card?

Shadowing personalities is a bad idea because you'll have to re-slot a shitload of files after you're done. And do the same for their .lst entries as well. Also a personality has to be shadowed in both the Maker and Play. Better just make it a proper .pp right from the start.

Positive is not a DLC personality. It has a different file structure to DLC personalities such as Schemer or warm. If you're creating a new personality, you should be taking your inspiration of the file structure and lst files from a DLC personality not a vanilla one.

Why haven't you changed waifus yet harshfag?

Post more forbidden love!

/aa2g/ isn't even close to the slowest general on Veeky Forums and you're more than welcome to contribute any of those things if you ever feel like it.

So getting a weird bug. Using HEXA Hair Pack and AAFace/AAU

Try to use certain Back Hairs (in this case back hair 136) and save it. When I open it back up, its treating it as though it doesnt recognize that hair slot. I try to override with AAU, and it deletes the hair slot too

That's a known AAFace bug, but AAFace development is done so you just have to try to work around it.

Well I made this if that means anything.
a.pomf.cat/urgrlh.webm

>keep missing lewdposting
maybe next time
goodnight /aa2g/
don't die overnight

anyone know where i can find a high quality saber card? i tried getting a cheapo one at the weeaboo database but it wound up being a dud.

it's my fault for thinking it wasn't but can i get a redirect?

uncheck "Hide obsolete"

i did

Where can I get that Shimakaze card?

It's probably on the database. Weeaboo one.

I found six cards... can't decide which one is the best though.

How does making someone exploitable the teacher usually work out?

Here's a quest: pick someone's card and make a non-lewd pose with it and one of your own cards. Bonus points if they have something in common. Basically like secret Santa but without Santa.

Huh. I knew Silent didn't make any sound, but I didn't realize that it was actually hard mode to figure out what she's expressing.

repeat that with grammar

does she ever keep her clothes on?

She's wearing clothes in most pics

slut

I uninstalled AA2 (from Hongfire) 10 months ago and now I'm re-downloading with the /aa2/ pre-installed. Has anything changed? What mods are best used?

That's a glitch that happens - sometimes AAFace doesn't save extra hairs properly. Re-save the card with that hair and it should work, or add it via ReiEdit

uguu

did i level up

I've been wanting to do this for a while. Since she did one for me, it's only fair to return the favor. Hope you like!

So unexpected and cute. I like it!

Thanks senpai.

aau when

That is a delicious pose

This is top cute.

What affects the NPC->PC force rate? Does actions/talking about lewd things have any affect on it, or is it totally random?

Check the NPC initiative AI list and look for things that make the event more likely to happen.

They do more forcey stuff when they're angry, same as when they seek someone to insult or fight when they're angry.
Give them the violent trait.

Are there any side effects from disabling Vsync for this game? i noticed i get a significant fps boost disabling it.

I found a typo that marked the personality as Female instead of Male. Oops. Fixed that, and thought that'd be it, but no, still no dice. Comparing it to the Eloquent mod, but nothing's really sticking out. Would it be alright to ask for help?
c.lewd.se/JymBFT_saveoursouls.RAR

In the meantime this poser thing looks fun, gonna give it a try.

Why can't I modify certain AAU cards? I'm trying to alter some stats to make one less OP but I get an untranslated error whenever I save new or overwrite.

make the filename smaller

Hmm. I'll have to see what happens if I add violent to some of the cards, then. Although I haven't noticed a difference in frequency between the few violent deceptive cards in this class and ones without the trait.

Just use ReiEdit for that

They really need to fix that jacket with big boobs.

The only time you can probably tell if it's on or off would be during sex.

Unsurprisingly, no.
This works but now I'd like to actually figure out how to fix it for other stuff.

Isn't that the blank name field error?

you have to fill the character's name boxes. even a space with spacebar works

Damn. Thanks.

I want to give this childlike abomination a new hair highlight!

blurry and grey nightmare. This image makes me physically ill and it has nothing to do with the midget

More secret Santas where?

post hugs?

Whats she look like with straight hair?

no, protect fluffy!

Just you wait when I get my hands on her. We are going to the salon.

Someone say "cutting hair"?

Doesn't seem anybody's online right now for testing, but that's fine, have confirmed that it works if you set it through ReiEdit, so I must've done something wrong in the jg2e05 pp for it to not show up in the Maker. Oh well. Going to fix the volume on the voice files and do some pose work before trying to troubleshoot that.

How the fuck did that guy from Hongfire crank one out in a week

through pure unadulterated autism

>when she can't hug back so you have to hug twice as hard to get the same percentage of hugging

The p05 is a problem. You're genderbent.

Seems to be the only problem with that.

Thank you. I love you.

what does your waifu have in her pockets?

I don't have a waifu.

nothing because the women's fashion designers are conspiring with the purse industry to claim that pockets are out of style

a money printing machine

her lucky lego pieces

a whole universe