/dg/ - Destiny General

Oh fuck it's time for Trials edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dqyco2NYBOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PvP isn't fun in D2

Is the Hunter item that Xur has worth the pickup? I haven't made a hunter yet and I'm thinking it might just be nice to have down the line.

Tight blue butthole.

t. shitter

Guardians make their own fun

What gun

7th for 31 days till best version releases

pretty cool un-counterable free kill button

just what i need in """competitive""" pvp

is the legend of icarus quest fixed yet?

Dont forget to clean out all that vex milk. Cucksafes hive bull is prepped and ready for her seventh round.

God damn it.
I loved cayde when he was the nathon fillion typecast, they butcherd him , now he's another generic playdough grey "lol random penguin of doom"
Kill theses SJWs before everything is ruined forever

>Un-counterable free-kill button
>The completely stationary super that goes away after ten seconds
>The extremely telegraphed, bright purple, incredibly loud glowing ball that requires your entire team to be bunched up like a bunch of tards
>The only super in the game that isn't a one-hit kill
>""""""un-counterable""""""

user...

>youtu.be/Dqyco2NYBOs
D2 is an unfinished game
I fucking swear there is an ""A"" Team that did Destiny 2 and a B Team that did Post-tTK, Live Events and RoI

might as well get it as armor form xur is fucking like 25 shards, and you'll have over a thousand shards with nothing to do with them if you play awhile

Just need 1 more guy for a fresh raid.

>Way of Outlaw is shit in all modes
>Way of Sharpshooter is shit too in PvP
>All Hunters are shit
>personally experienced low key shaming in raids for having a Hunter

Chill out boys, give me so slack. I got other characters if you get so heated about it.

>4v4 ONLY
>small as fuck maps
>mida meta tool (because plinking away at long range is FUN, right?)
>Impossible to 1v2 anymore save for supers and heavy
>Randomized hopper playlists

This esports cancer needs to LEAVE.

Also, I hope bungo one day learns from blizzard and seperates PvP and PvE.

This new weapon category shit was for pvp only and you know it.

if you could kindly delete that

Yo

I would join but I never did it before

Go shill your e-celeb somewhere else

>hive bull
>4 arms
>Only fallen and vex on nessus

wat?

2/4 Trials flawless run

need 2 more

>One more month
>Shitload of consolepeeps who already churned through all the content

Months-long separate release date are fucking awful.

No its just less fun if you were good at d1 pvp or if you like faster paced shooters. D2 plays like a slower halo while d1 was halo on crack.

no

Was trials always this ez?
Now i have two flawless, i never played trials in 1 because i started late

>The only super in the game that isn't a one-hit kill
you forgot golden gun
life is suffering
t. Hunter main

WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS SHIT ON CONSOLE?

I'M LEAVING IT BEHIND IN 30 DAYS!

FUCK!

its pvp you dumb fuck, are you really asking if you play players of the same skill level every time?

>uncounterable
It's also one of two supers that aren't an OHK

2/4 flawless trials

Faster pace is better desu, anything that's faster than CoD is better in my book.

Sharp shooter is only decent for PVE for nighthawk deeps, but then that also fucks your orb making over. Wouldn't be too bad if you could get your super really fast for head shots like practice makes perfect, but that perk does fucking nothing.

Because you know the millisecond it drops on PC it's going to be plagued by literal aimbots, making the MIDA meta you're seeing now seem like heaven

No need to be mad because you don't have flawless, user, and also yes. I would like to play against people with the same skills as me

>3 mechaneer tricksleeves in a row
>don't even like sidearms
This must be some cruel joke, right?

>sjws
Explain
This has nothing to do with them and everything to do with bungo being lazy and dumb.
Are you the same guy who's been shitting his pants in the last like 4 threads about ALL DUH CHARACTERS IZ WIMMEN

Golden Dong on PC was impossible to deal with during the short duration the game was available on PC.
Shit was nuts, really.

Last Hope, the Omolon sidearm

>release pc version a month after console to force people to buy the console cuck version

You won't fall for Bungie's jewish tricks would you user?

>have many issues pointed out by player base
>don't even acknowledge the issues or make any statement on them
>make statement about gauntlets that maybe a handful of people noticed that looked similar to a /pol/ meme that went too far
>release patch and hotfix that doesn't fix the raid exotic quest but you can get a man o war now
>have schedule for first month
>don't even follow it because of bugs or sheer incompetence
But at least we get 6 new shaders and 12 new weapons along with reskinned armor next week
Bungie is basically Hello Games level of retarded right now

Not him but have you seen the fucking writing team for destiny? Come on now.

What's a good kinetic primary? I have the trial scout and knucklehead already.

3/4 flawless run at trials

>Actually got one a few hours ago
>Dismantled it

Yes, but I'm not seeing how turning half the characters into Claptrap has anything to do with social justice warriors.

Better Devils. Old Fashioned. MIDA. Nameless Midnight. Scathelock. Origin Story. List continues.

>tfw get caught aim botting on D2 pc and Blizzard bans my pc so I would have to buy a new pc and D2 copy just to play again

I'm more interested in learning how all these literal trash tier exotics made it into the game

>ahamkara spine
>lengthens trip grenade and marks targets WOW

>tricksleeves
>sidearm READY SPEED IS FASTER OH FUCK

>lucky pants
>same but for handcannons

BUT THEY HAVE A LANDWHALE WRITER NOW GUYS THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER RIGHT?

>faster than cod
Woah slow down there buckaroo, I honestly prefer faster paced shooters myself but cod killtimes in destiny would be terrible. They should just reduce ability cooldowns a bit. Theres a reason you spawned with two frags in halo, to discourage hugging your teammates ass like a scared puppy and to be able to turn the tides with a well place grenade shield pop.

I hope they rework the trees and also give a bit of customization. I know people said they have it this way now because of muh esports but you all posting about what's wrong with hunters made me realize how messed up it really is.

At this point I'm just playing one because I like the Hunter thematically. I don't even have nighthawk yet.

Since I don't have a console, I physically can't fall for it, but really all I want is to play this fucking game.

Nu liberals are well known for being un funny. Just like Burch, the cuck that turned borderlands in memelands in fact, good example.

If you're running a Scout energy you probably want to go with an auto-rifle, SMG, or Hand-cannon. Some good ideas would be:
>Auto
Either Scathelocke or Origin Story
>SMG
The Hakke one since I'm pretty sure it's the ONLY kinetic SMG
>Hand Cannon
Either Old-Fashioned or Better Devils

Old fashioned sucks dick, better devils is better in every way.

Keep it for the style factor if anything.

I mean literal fast, quake, tribes, titanfall etc.

I miss my titan skating bruh

lucky pants allows for more accurate hipfire when you swap to a hc, so its alright in my books
young ahamkara's sucks now cause trip mine is shit
tricksleeves are just waiting for sidearms to become meta, than all the hot swap ones will become stronk

Borderlands was never good

>handcannons
They have worse TTK than EVERY side arm, AR, and SMG. STOP SAYING THEY ARE GOOD.

Trials smg is pretty good

Still need one more for fresh raid.

Old Fashioned is good, my dude. Not my fault you're too shit to notice.

>legend of icarus

Oh shit, I didn't even catch that. Neat.

Shaxx's sunbreaker storytime is the best

If anyone is doing Trials, send me an invite.

The saddest casualty is alpha lupi desu

I thought it would turn my barriers into portable health stations like warlocks but nope, it's a tiny little health burst for you only

OH and you make 1 more orb when it's super time....

SAD

It was decent enough, pretty good attempt at making an fps diablo.

>Worse TTK
>Kill most mobs in a single shot

God, you PvP cucks need to get over yourselves and realize not every question is about your shitty gamemode.

>tfw friend gave me his old xbox one when he upgraded to slim and game shared D2 and shared his xbox live gold so I literally got to play D2 for free

People in this thread wouldn't actually buy the console version, right anons?

Joining

I wanted some fucking depth to his character. I would've appreciated his 'HAHA LOL Chicken tactics amirite?!" type of humour if they backed it up with a reason as to why he's so jovial all the time, and therein lies his backstory. Letting go of your family to become an Exo, only to find out that you no longer has any memory of them or even what they looked like?! That's some fucking juicy character building right fucking there! And they subjugated it to a single fucking journal you pick up from one of his chests and that's it. Nothing else comes from that. Zavala is a fucking one-note 'Muh Guardians and muh purpose' cardboard cutout leader archetype, Ikora barely raises her voice and the only time we see her actually showing a sliver of emotion is when the Speaker was taken by the Cabal. AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR CHARACTER? WHY IS HE FUCKING MUTE NOW? DID FUCKING GREG THE DREG RIP HIS TONGUE OUT OR SOMETHING?!

Man, I can agree that the first Borderland had its flaws but fuck it had potential and I loved it, and then that fucking actual cuckhold came along and threw everything down the fucking drain and now the serie can't be salvaged for shit

our speech got taken in ttk

What's your pick for the worst looking gun?

>Bragging that you got to play the game by being a leech to society

Truly, the power of PC gaming

If you're making it work it's only becuase your opponents keep fucking up. The ttk makes it objectively shit, add bloom into the mix and you have a real special case of shit.

>he still expects stuff from Bungie

I meant the writing.

Riskrunner is fucking gross looking.

>Skeithkun
>0.82 k/d
>going flawless

LMAOING AT UR LIFE

Still looking for one more?

You just posted it

>persistance
Yay
>no hi cal
Boo. I guess there is no legendary sand wasp

Penguin of doom humor where everyone talks like preteen girls is SJW humor , the girls it was popular with in 2007 becuse SJWs the 2010s. The completely bland inoffensive non humor gets annoy as fuck when serious character talk like teenage girls who barley know how to speak.

Why do you care about which weapon to use then? You can make anything work in pve if youre not worried about dps why even give a shit?

Please read
No one specified PvP weapons. Stop acting like they did.

I wouldn't say it was shit either, it was just "okay".
Certainly not the deepest shit, but it did its job, it wasn't just "dude buttstalion lmao" but some more modest dark humor that fitted the in-game unniverse just right.

I love these autorifles! Characters look boss holding them with the front grip.

t. body shotter

Full now, sorry

>Proud of giving money to Bungie for a shitty version

It had just the right humour for the setting as well for the most part. Such a waste.
Oh, well it's wasn't great but there wasn't anything standing out as shit either. Had some okay dark humour here and there and some entertaining side stories. I liked it, far better than bl2 EBIN MAY MAYS 24/7!

I went flawless both resets lmao, that had literally nothing to do with this and proved your original post was just you trying to brag about something everybody here has done. Your life must be so pathetic lmao

>it's perfect head shot TTK is still lower than 30% head shot TTK for autos
El oh el

How far can one projecting autist project?

It looks like someone took a bunch of metal from a scrapyard glued it together, and stuck a barrel on it. I don't know shit about guns, but even if the argument is that looks like a real gun I'll take my magic science guns over a gun that looks like it's held together by tape and a dream.

>YOU CAN MAKE EVERYTHING WORK HURR
That doesn't mean I want to put in 5 times the effort because i'm using a shitty gun. Is it seriously so impossible for you to understand wanting to use some not shit guns? In any environment?