/mbgg/ - Mobage General #774

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid, Terra Battle 2

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1x-BCqZfmKhLiYa-WCKoUY_9L8maUMNEDuLwiAondU78/
youtube.com/watch?v=ABF1RuZILqU
prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=SAOIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

potions

When is the date for Misaki birthday?

Anyone from /sinoalicegen/ here? I quit my old guild and I need a new one.

/pino/

Never ever.

BGHS translation of Mari's summer night festival: docs.google.com/document/d/1x-BCqZfmKhLiYa-WCKoUY_9L8maUMNEDuLwiAondU78/
They're really trying to make you feel bad about what eventually happens to Mari.

Itsuki next. Then Misaki.

11/11
Pretty close to Shiho and Anko birthdays.

Thanks. I failed to get Haruka. I will be aiming for Misaki. But who is Misaki?
Are you mki?

Did /padg/ die?

>Only pairing I cared about winning this round
>Going to lose
Less than 15 minutes left to vote for this set.

Holy shit, 5-8H in Honkers is brutal. Has anyone beaten it yet?

What happened to those who vote? Will they get a gem or something or just their favourite chara win?

Why do you care? Tina will rape the winner next round anyway.

Once you get the moves down, it just takes a shit load of time if you're underlevelled and geared.

Really? Do you guys have a discord or something?

Thanks mate. It's funny that to get the good end, you have to rely on each of the 3 friends.

Any guilds in King's Raid?

>Supply completed
>supp
>supp
>supp
>supp
>supply completed
How many stamina potions did you guys stock with the 50% discount in guild shop?

>oscroll will knock out both karen and setsuna
It's not fair, why couldn't she be on the other side?

>Most likely nothing new in Shironeko today
I guess I will do that 4* project voting stuff.

You get 5 gems for voting.

is there any truth to increased drop rates on hard mode because I would like to get both of them but i feel like im just wasting oil at this point

At least Setsuna will fight for third place.

When did Liam become heterochromia for his Berserk job?

NOT ENOUGH

Just manufactured her today at level 11. Cute, but PPK is still the cutest. What are the drop rates for higher stars, anyhow? Missions have only ever dropped 2 stars even on S-Rank clears. Only reason I've got her and some other 3 stars is solely from manufacturing.

You have to close the game, go to world map from the main menu and choose any other chapter

The quality control we can expect from TB2

I've been doing Leviathan Normal and I got a few helmet drops (A Rank) encase you need some A rank equipment.

The one time i tried normal i got destroyed

Someone probably gonna post the link in the ingame guild chat.

I stopped playing 1 like a month or so after launch because the devs just flat out abandoned it.

Did they ever finish the story?

I wouldn't call it finished. There was no real climax or conclusion

What a hard place to live. It is a shame people will shit on this AAA tier text writing because they can't perform as normal shitpost-free human being.

Where's the >quality?

Don't expect anything drops from battles. If you want guns, craft them.

We pokemon now.

The text going out of bounds

Oh. I read it several times trying to find some typo or something.

>Having to deny 300 Samantha shitter friend requests because my mom lets me use TWO Z weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=ABF1RuZILqU

SAO where Kirito doesn't save the day, but you do and the story takes a slightly different route. Will play it if the gameplay is somewhat decent.

The change from TB1's elements is going to take some getting used to. Earth, Fire and Water RPS each other. Lightning and Wind & Gravity & Photon are each a pair. Shadow and non-elemental are the least intuitive. No neutral damage this time, other than stuff like 1k Needles.

Don't rely on drops to get anything. Their rates are really low until Episode 5-E or so, but even then you only get a 3* once every 20 battles. It's more for grinding cores than anything else. Manufacturing is the simplest way to get what you want.

The only drops that make sense to grind for are the unique boss drop girls that you can't manufacture, but even then they aren't really that amazing. Some of them are cute at least.

>15 cores to Dummy Link

This may have been a mistake.

can someone make a terra battle general this one is fucking trash with a bunch of trash games being discussed

if not ill fucking make it tomorrow

soon (hopefully)

This is the tb2 thread. It just temporarily turned into all mobages thread

Doesnt SAO already have two mobages

Early game GF is kind of counter-intuitive to /mbgg/'s standard style of 'reroll until you get rare sluts'.

Dummy cores cripple your progression if you have too many rare girls you're leveling up while not having access to the core grinding maps or resources to do them. Generally you want to use mostly 2* girls supplanted by the occasional 3* until Episode 4 or 5 or whenever you feel like you can start phasing them out for your higher rarity girls.

Don't worry too much about EXP because that stuff is easy to get back with battle reports and combat sims.

I think two mobages and a few browser games although I don't know if the browser ones are still alive or not now.

Where does this fit into the Rance timeline?

tb2 would get some good traffic if it had its own thread man it sucks theres no good place for all day long discussion right now for the game

>self insert SAO

do mobage devs just sit around thinking up how they can take things and make them even worse?

No it wouldn't. You make threads because demand exists, not because you're trying to create demand. X doesn't need its own thread when it's perfectly fine here.

More bugs, 3 sliders at once, only one can be moved

How do you get more movements in Girls Frontline?

anyone els like afking in the raid while still getting SS rank every time?

Capture more helipads or call in another squad. Calling a squad will take a movement point though.

Total Movement Points = Number of Captured Helipads + Number of Squads Deployed

Beta sign up for the new sao game.

prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=SAOIF

Thanks mate

Some interesting matchups this round. I wonder if there will be a round near the end where people rally against Oscroll to keep her out.

Why are people so god damned retarded at co-op in TB2

I don't know if they are retarded or push me off on purpose or it's just that laggy that they dont notice

Only 2 more rounds after today one though. Nemo and Yukimura is still dominating. I wonder who will be 3rd on the male side.

Please support my girl Mana.

Because they're playing TB2 in the first place.

they are so retarded they constantly do it they stack up on people so hard and miss the chain entirely

Lily is fairly popular and so is Mana. The Lilyfags and Manafags might band together against Oscroll out of spite since she'll knock them out. Setsuna would have a decent chance of beating her with their support.

Fuck. I like karen better than mana.

karen is cuter

The numbers say otherwise!

Just get dupes.

lilyfag is also an oscrollfag, and oscrollfag is oscrollfag.

>liking ugly ape
Is this a new age of faggotry?

I'll probably give this a try when it comes out
looks like Kirito is in the game but as a separate entity from the MC

Thanks. Now I can NTR Asuna from those xXxDarkSwordsmanKiritoxXx

probably rekuto

calm down, setsuna will probably take 3rd anyway.

>soara won't get in
>no class president soara and delinquent oscroll events
Hopefully they'll add her in as the 7th.

Can I self-insert as a girl?

>liking a poor man's Noah instead of this absolute beauty of a lady
Is this a new age of faggotry?

>Karen
>Beauty
Yes
>Popular
Hahaha, no
>Relevant
no
>Forgettable
yes
>Verdict
Shit taste. Thank you for reading.

>those gloves

>tb2
>game freezes when i try to upgrade champion
>game freezes when i check friend profiles to add
>game freezes when i go to chapter 2
>game bugs out and uses energy by itself in co-op
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw I missed X-mas Karen
Hope I can get her from the christmas present.

Is it time for TB2 to get a thread of their own? Or is the game going to die in a week?

i used my island reset to get her and i don't regret a thing.

I rolled more than 4000 gems in the x-mas gacha. Got everyone else but her, even bought like 1000+ gems.

yes its time please make one theres too many people talking about some shite idol game or something

god damn, that sucks. it took me around 3.5k and i never got lela from that gacha somehow so i was close to suffering the same fate. i'm terrified of huge gacha pools like that now and have been extremely frugal with my gems ever since.

>terrified of huge gacha pools
>tfw spent 4k gems for either Chaos Nemo or Noah
>Ended up with 2 Lulu and got 1 Nemo on the 4k gems roll
Implying you can't be cucked with small ones as well.

>Mana
>Beauty
Lol no
>Popular
Only have 1 version since release lol.
>Relevant
Variant lol
>Forgettable
yes
>Verdict
Shit taste. Thank you for reading.

Damn. I guess the nips really likes loli more than grown-up beauty.

Didn't expect Ruka to win over Iromero though.

>my girl Farfalla losing
Not even Nana can will it.

It's safe to assume that whoever loses against Oscrol will reinforce her next opponent with her votes, the question is where the votes for Karen will go once Mana beats her

Can you not access the app files in Nox? Even with root and everything I can't find any games in the data folder

>Look at how the matchups are constructed
>MANA VS OSCROL TOMORROW
FUCK
My only hope is that the combined salt against sharehouse Oscrol and the will for her to NOT become Charlotte 2.0 is enough to dethrone her

What's the best manufacture numbers to use in GF for a newshit?

If she beats Oscroll then they'll vote for Setsuna the round after and she'll have to beat either Noa or Tina to get in. I want to see those matchups so I hope it happens.

You can. You must not be looking in the right place.