/palg/ - Paladins General

Ying

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/2/25/Tyra_Skin02_TR_Taunt_Directed_Viktor_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/3/36/Ruckus_SP_Weapon_1.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

essence is shit

I want to tend to any and all of Fernando's wants or needs - it's the least I could do!

WRONG FUCKING CHARACTER DELETE

>no snek
This general is beyond saving

My thread

Threadly reminder.

What went wrong /palg/? How can we fix her?

give her bigger tits

Will Paladins ever have character designs as good as Lawbreakers?

Yikes!

I, too, enjoy using whatever scraps and trash I find laying around as armor

fix her buggy ass teleport and give her back it's original range distances for the card that i forgot the name of

it's a fashion statement

I want to use sunshine's fluffy pigtails as handlebars as I fuck her in the ass while making motorbike noises

I'm speechless. I'm... I'm without speech.

Kill one/Marry one

Giver her smaller tits.

Keep it up

the medic character is really cute

Always do

>killme.jpg

Do you?

I would no doubt breed Alyssa. Pixie has to go back over our big beautiful wall, though.

What if we give "her" no tits at all?

Why do they TRY to make everyone look so ugly?

Beauty is a sin...er I mean sexist.

this, make evie a cute boi

owo

I think sha lin is quickly becoming my favorite champion. He just smashes on annoying flanks like maeve so easily.

if anything give tits to characters

I will not give up. I will never give up.
I've realized it is a fool's errand trying to debate with you, but I can't help it! It breaks my heart to see her be unjustly insulted and called horrible things she is not.
Despite all this, I will NOT give up. She will be my precious girl for as long as I breath. My affection to her is nigh infinite.

what's this?

I'll kill myself

This

So you don't like Tyra and Ying, what about Ash?

stop putting gross lumps of fat on everything

Is alyssa the fakest bitch at hirez?

Insult you? I'd rather just shoot you

Same way you fix Pip. By actually addressing the game-breaking bugs that make them unreliable to play.

Never give up on Ying

>ying

Yingposter, i know you are cute, pure and other things, but piss off!

Wrong game, friendo

Also

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/2/25/Tyra_Skin02_TR_Taunt_Directed_Viktor_1.ogg

You talk big for someone who is literally just a worst Viktor

you tell me

Do lag fucks up your shots? I literally aimed perfectly yet the game doesn't seem to register them.

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/3/36/Ruckus_SP_Weapon_1.ogg

No

We need a loli champ

I never said I didn't like them, I just pointed out the fact that them being romantically involved was absurd.
The same applies for Ash. They can be cute friends if they so do want! But leave the mentioned dumb ideas behind.
It is not, and never has been, my intention to upset anyone else, but it looks like Tyraposter hates me now because of me being opposed to his ideas despite me defending him before and even helping him transcribe some of the Dire Wolf voice lines in the wiki.
I wouldn't want to somehow make Ashposter hate me too for whatever reason.

I don't know why you accompanied that with that picture, but I guess I appreciate the sentiment?
In any case, I will indeed never give up my love for her. She is made for gentle and pure love, and I will make sure she feels loved as much as she deserves.

You really think I would post that picture? Surely you know me better than that by now.
And if you're still unsure, no, I didn't make the OP.

This is the buff Buck needs.

I never said I hated you, poking you is fun

literally everyone wants a loli champ and hirez won't deliver, why do they hate us

There is a line where genderbending needs to stop and this passed it long ago

>turning that beautiful man into some bimbo
u gay

then draw moar loli Tyra

I feel you man. My country's fastest internet is probably at 2kbps, fuck Philippines.

Forgive me, user. I thought you were the one who created the thread. Another thing: I'm tyraposter but I do not hate you or Ying.

Stay comfy and good night. :3

fuck off you are you cock gobbler

>2kbps
On 2017? You are exaggerating.

Female dwarf, she actually is Barik's niece (daughter?), she looks up to him and wants to learn more about the art of crafting with him, out of concern for her safety he keeps turning her down but deep inside he is very proud of her.
She avoids fighting too close the frontlines prefering to let her creations do the job for her, unfortunately due to her unexperience her inventions tend to break down under too much stress.

-Passive: jet boots; they were supposed to make her fly but they have the tendency to stop functioning mid flight, effectively it gives her the equivalent to ?0% air control anytime she is in the air, this means that it is harder to throw her around and it synergizes with her F.

-Basic: A laser pointer, powered by magic crystals™.

-Right mouse: throws an small turret at the targeted position, these turrets automatically adhere to the first surface they enter contact with including walls and ceilings, up to 4 turrets can be placed at the same time.
They don't have the ability to fire on their own, instead they fire at the position targeted by the player when the left mouse button is pressed.
The cooldown is based on the number of turrets already present on the map, she is never out of turrets but can't spam them all the time.

-F skill: launching platform; a device placed on the ground, anyone that jumps on it will be launched into the air, can be use once before it breaks down.

-Q skill: lucky wrench; throws one of her favorites wrenches, it has a different effect depending on the target it hits; team mate= cleanses/makes him immune to any debuff for 1 sec., friendly deployable= heals damage, enemy= stuns for 2 sec.

-ultimate: The Golem; her ultimate creation, a giant golem, he isn't very mobile but can deal massive damage to nearby enemies with his melee attacks, his size can potentially make him useful as a shield, the golem breaks down after a few seconds.

You're not the Yingposter.

Fuck off!

You too.

How come Fernando is able to raise his shield when hit by Torv silence?

No I'm the Tyra poster you cavernous impostering cunt

Nice virus palagays

Stop giving tyraposter attention.

Wish me luck /palg/

What's with the tyra faggotary in recent threads?

Good luck, user!

>lose 40 tp and then gain 40 tp in one night
Good night /palg/

Good night, user, and I hope you have a magical day tomorrow.

At least you didn't lose a rank.

I start at 40

good luck

I got matched with a gm against 2 gm and I just chilled in the back as top healing Maldamba because no one bothered to go after me

gratz

grats user

They need to implement skins with outfit swaps

>sun kissed skin for maeve

I know we peenoise are retarded lying criminals but I'm not even memeing. This fucking sucks.

Any reasons to use Kinessa over Strix?

she has titties

Fair enough.

>we'll eventually get a Paladins item exclusive to Twitch Prime
>can't get Twitch Prime in my country

How do I get out of diamond V as a solo Frontline/Support main? I play Inara, Barik, Makoa, Mal'Damba, Jenos, Seris, and then very occasionally Viktor and Bomb King.

Play nuTorvald.

Just get it from a free amazon prime month and change the address, that's how I got my prime skins from Smite

>no nando
>no ash
Lian/Viktor is ezpz tier

>pick kinessa
>fire my carbine at all
>BOOM HEADSHOT HAHAHA
>i didn't even hit anything

no die