4 days till eth moons to over $100

4 days till eth moons to over $100.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFW6W-DIdIo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice nubs

Short term looks really good for Ether. Someone tell me to buy in again.

Why 4 days I thought $200 in a week?

buy in again. I dont really think its going up but some really good traders I follow are telling me to hold right now

Should I drop a few hundred into eth? I feel like a fucking retard for not checking the graphs til today

I've actually been making a decent amount of money these past few days going all in with everything in ETH and just setting limits to Sell at about 51USDT and buy at about 48USDT, give or take like 50 cents each depending on where I think it will go, over and over again.

I never thought day-trading would actually work out well for me but so far it's going pretty well.

I would definitely. This is way, waaaaay more stable and less stressful than the typical PnD coins and less volume altcoins. ETH is predictable and slowly trending upwards. But nobody knows when it makes the leap up like 5-10 dollars, but when it does it just hovers there for a few more days and then makes the leap again.

Something about Asia always buying and Europe always selling affects it. It's way easier to just trade this than to try and time and manage the other altcoins to be honest.

$200 seems super realistic to me judging by how high Bitcoin went. It seems almost too good to be true, but I thought the same 6 years ago

In order for ETH to go past current ATH and reach above $100, BTC need to slowly drop to sub $500

You have no idea if ETH will moon in 4 days unless your dropping 10k so fuk u kys

More like reach $12 again.

i do tho cuz thats the next btc winkleson brothers etf fail

>but muh pumps

Cryptocurrencies are for old people.You still trade that meme infested junk? Smart money never follows trend.

retards buy via coin while its still under 10 cents

>retards buy via coin while its still under 10 cents
oh yea ive only made $7k

t. nocoiner

>Stays rock solid at 49.9 for 15 minutes
>Suddenly jumps to 50.6
>Staying rock solid again. Afraid to get in because I don't know if the next jump will be up or down
I've lost 200$ so far when I should have made thousands from my emotional impulsiveness

On bittrex like 5 minutes out of date, those buys

Nice, custom script?

Yeah

yes

at 55m
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFW6W-DIdIo&feature=youtu.be
>We have had over 250 companies reach out to us since the launch of Ethereum Enterprise...This is the tip of the iceberg... 30 initial members.. interest from 250 members

>You will be blown away when you see the next group of members onboarding, kinda the who's who of planet earth

>The developer community is growing faster than anything I've seen in my life. This is a ground swell guys. This is a revolution

Do you store values in your own database or source all through API?

Source through API as im pretty sure it would be in violation of the T&Cs of bittrex