shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

IKUZO

unga bunga me no spelling words

Is 2478 Nep good now?

Does anyone want to have a serious day 1 tournament?

Are you going to run 3 copies of mystic ring, shadownigger?

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

It never stopped being good

/ourguy/

2478 is the best variant in WD meta in the first place.

Saha is the cutest.

Gonna run 2

>My name's Lou. It's short for, lewd.

this is nice general

Do they have one of these for Saha?

need concede please,

I love her sexy little butt. I want to massage it and rub my face on it.

nah, the risk of bricking mordecais isn't worth running an inherent -1 that doesn't do anything by itself.
trying to theorycraft all the possible control shadow variants for next expansion and im starting to lean towards nep not even being the best variant to be honest

Angels are the best.

>get my 2nd officer timmy from a green chest
Now I just need 2 more rolands and 3 gawains before I can play control sword! ;_;

Can I have the same account on different steam accounts

Sure, theres quite a variety in the meta right now, but it's not exactly a good meta either user

Right now around four crafts, Haven, Forest, Sword and Rune, run the same neutral shit, sometimes with Blood joining the fray too. And right now most of the decks rely heavily on highrolling and going first and you are kind of fucked if you went second.

Things always can be better

>UTSU
>BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

Thoughts?
Does anyone think the new 5pp spell that summons 2 3pp Commanders will be worth playing over CoCK/Alwida's? It's random, unlike Alwida's, but it costs less. It's worse than CoCK, but it's potentially more damage and gets buffed by Mars.

imagine how much Dshitters and dragoncucks are gonna be in ranked when they acquire there leaders

probably

why do you have multiple steam accounts

You don't need gawain, he's shit.

Thanks, vania

Neutral Haven conceded after a 7-damage ETA on 2 eaglemans, wat.

It's true, I'm going back to dragon now

What do you even think will work out if Nep can't?
Aggro? Get 0 support
Midrange? It just gets Ceres and Bladefiend for better sustenance but won't be prominent

But I want to play leonidas control.

Adding to this, even the decks that aren't neutral still feel really samey. The only ones that don't feel like the exact same curvestone deck are ramp and dshift.

he clearly has nothing in hand, and he can count so he noticed youre hand, beast would happen soon, no reason to waste his and (you)re tme

Just fuck my shit up.

Ive got 12k vials, should i craft oz or wait for sl?
Been getting into rune via dorothy and its getting a little stale; or are there more variants other than ogler that im too retarded to see?

>forest
That's your problem user.

>forest

I agree that things can be better and there're some fucking stupid decks in the meta, but every playstyle is viable right now even if high roll Haven might destroy anything on a lucky hand.

All sorts of midrange and control have the tools at the moment to beat a neutral deck that doesn't draw total bullshit. Combo decks are viable even if a lot of people dislike them. The only things that're strictly bad right now is non-neutral aggro, so while I'd prefer a meta where that was better, I'm still willing to take this over say, RoB Roach or the two top tiers of TotG.

elf genocide is real

Post your theorycrafts.

If you want to play dirt decks and neutral rune, then Oz is a good craft.
She's probably going to be useful even in the upcoming expansions given the nature of her ability.
So if you want to play more Rune variants, then go ahead and craft her.

Ah Ramp and DShit, even then those two have their own share of problems, and they rely rather heavily on highrolling too

If they already got all of their answers in their hand, and they went first, you might as well concede

>Olivia

NHaven is ridiculously vulnerable to disruption. Getting blown out by a removal spell in the early game is definitely capable of ending a match for it.

much creative

Somebody give me the full lego sword deck

3x every lego

Only 5 more days until Daria and Dragoon come out to play! Did you get your Arisa emblem and sleeves yet?

Post ROBs that still didn't make the cut....

>Fallen Angel of clutch second winds
>Not worth as a one-of

Thanks user, I appreciate it. :^)

Still no Spinaria...

>tfw no chubby alchemist to make you a sweet golem
Why even live?

is mars really that good? i don't see it living a turn and i don't see any super strong combos you can use with it in a single turn. best case scenario with this card is turn 3 mars into turn 4 jeno, which is pretty good i guess but it still gets 2 for 1ed by most tempo evos

Lost to Tizin.

>Sept 27
Does this mean PT or something else

Shadowlog wasn't lying about neutral haven losing to ETA.

>opponent run out of card
>i lethal next turn
>he topdeck lethal

Still no Goth loli erufu

>read earlier news posts
>The announcement on card changes is on 26 of September

I guess an upside is that this weekend will pass rather quickly

Need a concede at 41919

>We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period.
>8:00 a.m., Sept 27 – 8:00 p.m., Sept 27 (PT).

>see news posts
>still no Sybil nerf

shooting Dark Alice at the enemy from your Zodiac Cannon
Ceres and Bladefiend, and to a lesser extent Belenus, should give Shadow enough of a creature backbone to support more styles of control, outside neph. Shadow's always been the king of creature killing, but outside of Khawy and Death's Breath, the class hasn't had many good defensive, nonconditional bodies.

It's a bit disappointing for Forest that just when they seem to have finally come together and make a deck that has a generally good match up against the meta with BnB Roach deck, the expansion cycle is about to change

Being a 2/3 on third makes a card very resilient. You can often trade most of your board after playing one of those even going second, and even if you don't people would often need to lose two cards to take one out. Even in the case that they have spot removal primed, you're not really losing out on much if it gets sniped.

It's not a powerful card that wins games because it's ignored for a turn, but it's a lot of value on a low pp slot. Just play it on third without plans of your 4th and you're still good. Swing your 1/2 at their 2/2, and your 2/2 at their Grimnir then enjoy.

Thank you Oz

Nerfs aren't usually announced until just before the patch
There's still hope for sibyl and yurius to get their justified nerfs

The draw that fita + dancer or cybel can give is quite good for this deck.

how the fuck do i keep track of my chests? crate nor missions doesnt show shit

Item History.

It was never good.

i'm starting to think non nep control will be the best way to go, since it can utilize a lot of cool tools shadow got like dark bladefiend and loaming tombs
i unironically think loaming tombs is a sleeper good card that will make tyrant as finisher for that deck a thing

That neutral rune game was damn close, thanks Aerin.

Blood and shadow aren't allowed to be good anymore.

What's her name, /svg/?
Who is it that you do it for?

See

>400 gold in a day
Holy shit please keep this event forever.

Her name is dork.

B A L A N C E D

Luna!

I really don't understand why people complain about Aegis when Nep is 3 times more cancerous if you're not rune or haven.

Turn 8 tyrant, read: early enough to contest the average DShift as well as every control wincon, is already really consistent. I don't think loaming tombs is worth playing since this is one of the crafts where board space matters and drawing one late sucks.

Nobody complains about Aegis anymore besides literal B ranks. The deck barely sees play.

Because nep has counters.

Then you still don't need him unsheathed blade will work fine as an activator and you can use rush/removal/storm to save EP for roland.

If opponent lets a Beastrider live on turn 6 she can OTK next turn with Arriet

fuck off rowen

Concede onagai!

muh >no counters argument
i just ignore it, its clear which deck is playable and which other deck isnt
thing is if you dont post something dumb people start imagedumping

sent

What is nep counter other than playing rune or haven?

I dislike both.

>anything surviving a turn
>in removalverse
Good luck with that combo.

>Climbed with it
>Never good
I guess

Aggro mainly

it's shadowcraft so it's fair and balanced just tech 3 odin bro :)

Forgot the match ID

I'll concede all over Luna's face.