So realistically, what is the real life equivalent for this?

so realistically, what is the real life equivalent for this?

i've realised i have to do 100 hour weeks if i have any chance of getting the right experience and knowledge to achieve what i want to achieve in my life.

any tips?

Methamphetamine

Nootropics and stimulants

>Nootropics
which ones would you recommend?

where can i buy them. britfag here

definitely meth. dont worry if you dont get anything done the first few times just raise your dose and keep at it and eventually you will be a productivity machine

epic

read "Blitzed" by Norman Ohler. meth was the fuel that powered Germany's success.

>Germany's success

pick one faggot

Basically nothing works. Nootropics are BS. Racetams will just make you kinda manic at best and put your brain in a fog (happened to me). Your best bet is Adderall or something similar but then you become dependent on it.

Souce: I've tried noots, amphetamines, Modafinil, and a few others. My recommendation is to eat healthy, exercise regularly, drink coffee and maybe take some L-theanine, but you won't do that because you're looking for an easy intelligence/work ethic boost.

I meant to write *or put your brain into a fog

ok so realistically what is the best way to get a work ethic boost

i do recognise the irony of posting this while procrastinating for my studies.

A well balanced diet and work ethic

How easy will a doctor prescribe me modafinil if I just say I want it to study?

Mostly just practice. You could try something like the Pomodoro technique if you're having difficulty maintaining attention for periods of time. Meditation also does wonders for focus, and there are some good books out there that leave out the garbage "spiritual energy" buzzwords and look at meditation from a practical, logical perspective. I've also found getting back into books to be helpful, since reading requires directed focus for a long period of time.

Obviously Adderall will help you out if you can get some, but there's a good chance you'd continue procrastinating and get a lot of unrelated work done instead.

LSD microdoses. Seriously.

You can buy it off the internet easily

>so realistically, what is the real life equivalent for this?

leave Veeky Forums

is this a meme

Honestly? Hear me out on this one. For a work ethic boost, you have to have a desire to improve.

You need a month long routine that will kick your ass.

Make a morning routine and stick to it. Wake up earlier than you normally would. Force yourself out of bed. Take a cold shower first thing.

I guarantee you, a cold shower will improve your work ethic. Guaranteed.

Stick to your routine for a month and then tweak it. Say you want a little more time for breakfast and a little less allocated to your grooming routine, for instance.

Point is, work ethic is about KEEPING YOURSELF ON TRACK. You have to do it yourself. And that starts with kicking your own ass for a bit.

yeah...is this a meme. tell me why?

i’ve been interested in trying this. can you tell me about your experiences with this?

should i microdose lsd every day?

there has to be something you want, OP
otherwise life is just coasting on cruise control
>no drug or energy drink or pill is going to boost your inner desire to actually want something

literally kratom

masculinedevelopment.com/kratom-for-energy-will-get-you-rich/

>100 hour weeks

prepare to die from overworking as those japanese wagecucks do

"Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, L Tyrosine, 3000mg Omega 3, 5000iu Vitamin D. Should do you."

I saved this for future use when an user asked a similar question. Use Amazon. It's cheaper to buy the individual ingredients yourself than it is yo but the prepackaged shit.

Nootropics aren't BS, they aren't anywhere near limitless level but they help

is this legit? how do i mix and take these? any precautions? do they make a perceivable difference?

i make 1500$ in a week every month and then play videogames the rest of the month because my living expenses are pretty low. having trouble focusing and reaching the next level or just working on expanding/growing.

I saw another user list just the other day i think it was a little different from this one though.. thread was a week ago

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT LSD MICRODOSES?

I am very interested in trying them, but I’d like to hear from other anons who have tried this...

checked. This may actually be the future. This is big in silicon valley.

You have a choice to make. You can die one day with pockets full of money--the cost being that you've killed your soul by spending your life doing something dumb that doesn't help the world (deskwork, analytics, for instance). Or you can die knowing you spent your life well--at the cost of instability, bouts of discomfort, and frustration. I encourage you to figure out what the world needs most, and spend hundreds of hours building expertise and building enterprise. That's how a valuable person would make the most value of their time.

Please somebody tell me about your experience using LSD microdoses?

literally anybody?

I also vouch for heavy meditation, but also a bit of tea and a nicotine kick every now and then.

adderall

No. Look it up. The difficulty is finding uniformly and safely dosed LSD. Plus it is illegal.

You would need a source of well made and specifically dosed LSD. Keep in mind it is illegal in almost every state and instance in the US.

For the most part it is legit. You will get a decent boost in energy and brain efficiency should improve assuming you are like the average vitamin d deficienct American.

Opptimally you should go and get blood drawn to get your nutrient levels tested. They will be able to tell you how much vitamin D, which is a hormone, to take. Whether you are niacin, vitamin k, vitamin b, etc, etc. deficient. In which case you supplement and fo back in 2 months to test your levels.

Avoid processed sugars in all forms. It will lessen the overall consistency in bodily and brain function.

Many people, especially older that had access to LSD for one reason or another, experience very positive mental results with none of the psychological effects of regular doses. Especially those with dementia. For average persons, especially those with poor diet and circadian cycle will see a decent improvement with mental focus and aptitude.

It's something you can't do every day because you quickly build up a resistance to it.. but once a week it can be beneficial. It's really good as a mood booster, and feeling flow comes much easier. I don't microdose often because I treat LSD as a spiritual ritual, it a very powerful chemical that has improved my life dramatically.

I use adderall, but as other people have said it's incredibly addictive and you become dependent on it. My business is launching early april so after that I am assuming I will have an opportunity to get off adderall and develop myself without the use of amphetamines.

armodafinil (Nuvigil)

Recognize what "patterns" of behavior precipitate you procrastinating and try and "disrupt the loop".

You don't want to be "motivated" to do something, you want to train yourself so it becomes a "compulsion" as in you don't choose, consciously "I'm going to sit down and do this work" you just do it because that's in your loop.

When I head out the door, I instinctively grab my keys and my wallet and cellphone, if I put my keys not on the hook, or if I go to the bathroom just before I head out the door, I disrupt the loop, and I may forget to pick up one of them.

You want to create the same kind of thing with work, you get home, you switch on your computer and instinctual go to Outlook or where-ever you To Do list is.

i wish i had a task to put loads of time in to instead of feeling like a worthless slug sitting around wasting time

>i wish i had a task to put loads of time in to instead of feeling like a worthless slug sitting around wasting time

You can teach yourself anything if you have the time and willpower. I taught myself how to use drupal to build a website in less than a month. It's really rewarding, and I'm launching a business because of it.

you have to get over being apathetic though. I've been in a rut for years now, getting out of it takes a lot of effort. Give yourself purpose, and thrive off that.

happens to me a lot too
What do you want then?
If you're not working towards it, you either don't know what it is or don't want it enough.

i have never had an idea good enough to dump resources in to

You don't have to have an idea, you just have to find an industry that is really shitty and find a way to improve one aspect of that business. That's what I'm doing, I just lucked out because of HOW bad it is.

i dont even know what i want. i just want to channel my time and effort in to something meaningful.

Ideas are worthless anyway. You can always workshop and improve an idea.

>You don't have to have an idea, you just have to find an industry that is really shitty and find a way to improve one aspect of that business
Realtalk

Then find out what you want. Look into what gives you purpose. Deconstruct your self-image to see why you feel what you're doing is 'nothing' or aimless and what you feel would change that.