Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Rantaro Amami is a Junkofag edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/22/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Junko!

Posting best girl!

Obligatory in every thread

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!
Amami’s eggssu edition

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Cute! A very fitting best girl!

I love her more! Do YOU fap off to her magazines and hentai? Do YOU try to check the internet for real nudes of her?

Why is Hoshi so perfect, guys? He make me an unironical husbandofag. I just want to marry him, sharing a small bed in a small appartment, with both of us doing our best to get more savings and start a happy family. I want to use most of my salary into an expensive psychologist to help him. I want to let his soft snores to mesmerize me into the realm of dreams. I want to be there for him when those snoring become nightly cries. I want to put my hand in his face and wake him up, letting him cry in my chest until he have slept hugging me. I want to hold him in my arms for the rest of the night and tell him the next morning how special and irreplaceable he is to me.

Why cant he be real?

Animator! And a dead chick.

怒らせるつもりか?
ぶっ飛ばしてやる!

I want to give Mikan a romantic birthday dinner in a fancy hotel after buying her expensive clothes. I want to give her the emotional support to stand still and feel as valuable and perfect as she is to me. I want Mikan to grab my arm and never let me go.

That's a cute genderswap!
we're all junkofags now

怖い

>we never got Ouma crossdressing as Junko because SOMEONE fucked up and didn't show him the right remembering light

I want to be a gyaru model with Junko! Sharing beauty tips!

this is the shit that keeps me up at night
>mugi and tdr didn't install emergency access into the hangar so she could rush in with a remembering light
one JOB

I feel the same way about Mikan

saihara bbw fetish

I NEED to headpat Ouma

Late Mika!

>Amami comes home
>his father is waiting for him in his room
>angrily shows him Amami's secret stash of Junko magazines with cum stains on them
>Takes away his boat for a month
>Amami gets angry at maid-san for not hiding the evidence
>tries to get her fired

>TDR didn't do their FUCKING job and denied us Ouma in a miniskirt, heeled boots and pigtails even when they had five GODDAMN days to do it
I can't believe how shit the writing in V3 is

This is my cute girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

Nice

Amami leave

Koko! Kirumifag friend threw the laptop in Chapter 2's trial. Delicious.

Kek

Kek my sides. Then again what was Papa Amami doing searching his son's room for?

i spat out my water you cunt

doujins when

>rich bitch amami complains that his parents are taking him away for "ANOTHER trip around the world when he wanted to stay home and play video games"

Did you really?
Do you people really spit your drinks out? You really found it that funny?

He was just curious about his son's social life outside of making him his errand boy for company meetings.

Quick /drg/, you are now the mastermind and have to right to pick one (1) girl to rape until she gets mindbroken. Who do you choose? I pick Tenko

Saihara bmw fettish

None of them because I RESPECT women
Korekiyo

have you seen the full image?

>not wanting to stay home and play video games
Amami was a mistake

t. Chiaki

Kill yourself.

Yes

I want to make Hinata wear super absorbent fabric that soaks up all moisture secreted from his body, holding it in.

At the end of the day I want to order Hinata to give his t-shirt to me and walk back into my room with it while I tell him to leave.

Once he is gone, I am going to wring out the sweat from his t-shirt, letting it fall into cups I have collected. He is under the pretense that I am being kind and offering to wash his clothes for him so he doesn't have to do it himself. I collect a shirt each day and on Sunday morning I wash them all after my ritual and return them to him.
I want to invite friends over to my house and casually let them sample this rare delicacy without them knowing because I fear they would monopolize this natural panacea, sell me out and exploit my boy on an international scale endangering his health. I pour them glasses of my mystic water from jugs. I claim it can clear skin and lift depression because I know it lifted mine.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings I wait outside Hinata's local gym like clockwork to collect his soaked shirts because that's when they are most moist and strong smelling. He scratches his neck and laughs sheepishly looking at me waiting patientlty in front of the gym and says that I am almost like a mother. I smile, nodding. Knowing.

Whenever I feel thirsty on a hot day, I want to take some of my chilled Hinata sweat from the fridge and pour it in a glass to enjoy in the summer sun. Some days I add a little sugar to balance the high salt content. Sometimes I freeze it to make ice-pops, or put it in hot water bottles when its winter, or sometimes I sprinkle a little on my bed when its hot at night.

Sometimes I have liters of it for long journeys, taking slow sips and smiling gently knowing that what was once part of him is now inside of me forever.

yes
hoshi big dick

Why is DRv3 worth $60?
I never played the extra modes in the other games

Are these new modes fun?

>rape maki until she falls in love with me

>wanting to stay home all day and get fat playing video games like a nerd
>not wanting to travel across the world to meet new people and learn new cultures
Woah.....so this is the power of Chiakifags....

>hentai logic

Kill yourselves.

60 fucking dollars!

>tfw i'm only paying $40

No they're not. Save your money for a game worth playing fellow vidyabro.

Quick /drg/, you are now the mastermind and have to right to pick one (1) boy to rape until he gets mindbroken. Who do you choose? I pick Ouma

Gonta!

Kill yourself.

POST YFW THE SCRUM DEBATE MUSIC HITS

PEACH BEACH PLUS ON PC WHEN?!
I want an announcement already

I need me a man who looks at me like this

No

40 is still too much for a Danganronpa game desu

Quick /drg/, you are now the mastermind and have to right to pick one (1) dangan to cuddle until they fall asleep in your arms
Who do you choose? I pick Ouma

I would not rape, but tenderly love Hoshi all night long instead

When DR comes to Switch

Junko!

Never would have thought that I'd end up planning to pirate one of my favorite titles.

However, the idea of paying twice as much for the same game is unacceptable. When I consider that this game was already released 9 months ago, that this is a port from the vita, and that DR3 has no promise of more content or "worth" that the other games had already provided for a lesser price; it's a clean call.

It would be silly of me to think to buy this game on it's second release let alone preorder without learning if the extra price is to reflect a better experience.

>not living in a country where every new game is at least 60-70 dollars

You don't know true suffering user.

Ouma!

I want to lewd moanaka

3 days

When Danganronpa switches to 3D sprites!

Hoshi!

I would sit around with Ouma shooting the shit if I could

same

also ouma

259200 seconds until V3!

6 DAYS
AUSSIES AND EUROS

A forbidden love.

Please don't bring console shitposting to Veeky Forums.
The switch is now synonymous with it.

Ouma self harmer

>Never would have thought that I'd end up planning to pirate one of my favorite titles.
>Danganronpa
>one of my favorite titles
Wew you don't play a lot of games huh?

The beautiful NEET!

Training AI Nanami to be a sex-obsessed bimbo, suppressing her smarter instincts to act airheaded!

I was being serious though. Kinda wondering if you're a /vitagen/ person or not.

>moan

Ouma borderline personality disorder

user projecting again?????

Ouma getting curbstomped in the fighting geimu

>/vitagen/
I pirate all my vita and 3ds games.
The switch isn't a bad system it's just associated with fanboyism on /v/.

While we're at it I want Saihara to be working a dead-end job at a grocery store and have no gf

Ouma severe trust issues and compulsive lying due to upbringing and not an underlying mental disorder

>tfw the investigation theme on my phone started playing randomly just now

Ouma rubbing up on Amami's thicc ass

Not him but favourites are subjective, I like SMT, Sukoden, and persona games, but wouldn't call them my favourite or in my top 10 despire many loving them.

I want all the V3s to fuck anywhere anytime until the whole school has the musk of sex that cannot leave their nostrils, ever reminding them of their carnal sins.

>Junko allows Rantaro to take her out to dinner
>they have a great time and Rantaro is being a gentleman the whole time
>he makes Junko laugh a lot
>tells her about his travels and his sisters
>Junko talks about her sister and life
>it becomes muh feels moment before being happy moment again
>Junko says she's got to use the bathroom
>calls Matsuda up to pick her up
>secretly leaves out the backdoor
>Rantaro is stuck there waiting for an hour
>has to end up paying the bill and damages Junko intentionally left in the girl's bathroom

Bahahahaha

Wew

Kek
I want more Amami moaning like a sloot when he gets the slightest bit of intimacy from Junko while he blue-balls and denies him. That was hot.

I simply just mentioned Switch. Don't care for whatever autism going on in /v/. I also have a 3DS and a Vita along with a Switch.

I would hope our beloved series makes it's way on Switch.