>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEJ7LJhkSRs
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
youtube.com/watch?v=OUVOsTsrF2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1Jx84h0Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=J-kXLhfqAKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Damien
youtube.com/watch?v=B5WJdV0NrPY
gematsu.com/2017/09/final-fantasy-xv-development-continue-2018
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=xWemMaVfef4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FFT and RK are garbage.

Ara!

So much for whitewashing, eh?

>they don't read the FF wiki for random trivia to come up with lame ass jokes to add to their posts
baka senpai

Gentle reminder that it's over, FFRK won.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEJ7LJhkSRs

Sounds like they're all...

...country Lindblumpkins!

Do ya get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

>three years later gets the basic story that other game have
>""won""
sasuga manlet keeper

I hope you all have good luck on tonight's banner.

take it and get outta here

Y-you too...

What do you guys hope you get

2bh I can't think of a 6* relic that'd be a huge deal for me, I kinda got my most wanted thing today

Thank you!

No dupes

No 1/11 for anyone tonight.

I mean we can talk about equipment, but coming up with clever memes is more fun; and final fantasy has such rich art, music, and characters. Lets be honest; BE isn't even really multiplayer so it's not like the equipment or game progression really even matters that much. The main purpose of the game is to collect the pokemon you like the most, whether due to nostaligia or aestetics; and then min/max their stats. It's basically single player WoW. You can't even use more then 5-10 characters at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUVOsTsrF2w

C'mon be more adventurous, don't give me that boring answer

you can have any 6* relic, what do you pick

...what the fuck did I just watch

I don't want any dupes.
Would not mind a good ice osb or better wind osb. A lot of the recent USBs are also cool

So when setting a macro is there any way of stopping "connection error has occurred" from happening?

Tyro USB3 :^)

>tfw neglected farming any 30% ATK materia cause my autism doesn't let me farm any subpar TM
>get Werei from free pull
Hell yeah. Waiting pays off.

Make your macro click it, duh.

I'm doing my pull right at the start then getting the fuck out before bad vibes curse me for the future. Well, the past few threads have been emitting bad vibes but I've slept through most of the storm, hoping this keeps up for the rest of my festival draws.

How many more hours

Vanille or Penelo's USBs would be great since I just got their bursts and would liketo have an excuse to use either of them over Iris.

Quistis's OSB would let me complete her character, and I'd REALLY like Gilgamesh's USB just because I want to find a reason to use him. Or Cecil. Or Vincent's USB, I pulled hard for that and Red XIII's during the DoC event.

I'm not picky.

it's at the same time as the past two nights jesus christ user

I'd also really like Vincent's USB even though I don't have his BSB. But he was mah boy when I played VII as a kid. I know he's a cuck edgelord but he's my cuck edgelord. Also I never played DoC so he was never ruined for me.

Well, if I had to sum it up at concisely as possible, using metaphor, I would probably call it......

>try D250 Golbez since it came out with gorilla warfare(no chain, tho)
>fail every single time

>change gorilla duo for fully dived Ashe + Edward and his recently acquired BSB, and set my RW for Raines to use on Tyrone, of all people
>trash is bullshit, but finally beat the fight in the 2nd attempt

What the hell man, I though gorilla warfare, even incomplete, was supposed to be easy mode everywhere.

Now that I'm trying the FT, racing against the clock to beat Golbez before everyone's KO'd isn't really what I'd call fun, tho.

>>try D250 Golbez since it came out with gorilla warfare(no chain, tho)
RW the chain, dummy

>I though gorilla warfare, even incomplete, was supposed to be easy mode everywhere

The chain is a massive part of it, it gives Cloud so much more damage that it's absurd.

I want any of the USBs from V so I have reasons to use characters like Gilgamesh or Faris as their BSBs just aren't pulling enough weight anymore. Tidus's CSB and Zack's CSB are also welcome.

Just RW cloud usb with someone else strong

So what do you gorillas do, just spam Lifesiphon until they're pretty much at 3 bars and go to town? Do you just spam SBs, or do you ever use Cloud's burst command?

FFRK 3rd Anniversary Dream Selection addendum:
One-time gem-only pulls & you can select a single relic after you draw. Three banners: Overflow Select, Burst Select, LMR Select

I'd literally never seen that before, but I had heard (of) that song.
Dancehall Days of the 2 thousand 10s.

I'm 30.

Oh, so they're three separate gem-only pulls? Well that's way too much money to spend.

nah. I get Cloud and Zack up to 2 bars. Zack Chain, then Cloud USB in short order. Then Zack BSB, Cloud BSB2. Both do CMD1 until the enemy is dead.

People probably identify more with Final Fantasy Characters, then anime characters, even though the resolution was lower, they had no verbal speech, and the mechanics were somewhat repetitive and simple because they actually controlled the characters through the adventure. Even though the stories were entirely linear; agency caused association with identity. This is why people still like and play games with these characters 10-20 years later... that and the amazing music.

40+ hours is alot of time spent thinking that you a certain persona is an extension of who you are.

>I wonder how much the ethics of video game characters have influenced the last two generations when compared with the TV/radio generation. It's rather difficult to estimate when compared to movies; but it's interesting to speculate what influence a passive vs active identification with a given character/morals/archetype.

:^)

You faggots better post your pulls.

tl:dr

The wording is really weird with no other updates to clarify further upon it just yet

>Faris USB1 is that weirdo Amano art long coat
>Lenna USB is the dress she wears in her sprite
defend this

Silent protags are simpler proxies.

Agrias was a dry, barren womb that never had a chance finding a man to seed her soil so she took to the church and career of a soldier to protect what she could never have.

Word association: Natron.

The First time I saw this video, I was laying back with my feet on a stool above the level of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1Jx84h0Z4

Dear FFRK gods. This banner is probably the nicest one we've ever had for a lucky draw in global since the game came out.

Please don't let any user here suffer a 1/11 tonight.

Thanks for the curse.

What is the source of this

>being this newfag

The new Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy Itadaki Street.

can someone post the relics for tonight

Itadaki Street

Dissidia NT TGS panel is on now

youtube.com/watch?v=J-kXLhfqAKw

i've got 3/11 on the first two, although neither were exciting. i'm due for a 1/11

Speaking of banners, is the music banner a trap? Nocto SSB and a couple of other items have me considering it.

thank you

I'm reminded of that one yearbook quote "It's not enough that I succeed, but you should also fail", or something like that....

>What type of attitude does Veeky Forums propagate, I wonder....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Damien

youtube.com/watch?v=B5WJdV0NrPY

Can't we just ban Dissidia shit from /ffg/? It's not even a real Final Fantasy game.

My first impression was a trap banner, but after seeing the fest banners its honestly not that bad. Some good stuff on it tbqh

>random dumb unrelated pictures
>random dumb unrelated video links
>argues like an autistic retard
Please jump off the nearest bridge

how long til pull

same time as always, you fucking retard

We should ban you desu

2 hours

WITH THIS PULL /FFG/ I BLESS YOU ALL

TAKE WHATEVER MAGIC I HAVE LEFT AND LET NO MAN FACE THE 1/11

these late nite rk draws throw me off, sorry...

Oh jesus, I'm about to pass out.

quick /ffg/, say something interesting

noice

something interesting

MYSTIC QUEST WAS A GAME THAT EXISTED

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FF SPINOFF

Probably FFT.

Mystic Quest has a cool boss theme but I've never played it.

gematsu.com/2017/09/final-fantasy-xv-development-continue-2018

You posted it

fix the fucking story tabata

>tfw you need to keep milking your single cow

I once had a girl tell me that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

>XV is the new XIII saga more news at 11

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=xWemMaVfef4

It's a spinoff in the sense that Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was. They basically copied the party interface and UI coloration to make a strategy game. Honestly, it was rather interesting to play a FF game where you have no direct control over what the units do. It's basically like the arena where both sides let the Ai decide which moves will be used.

That season pass keeps on giving.

Happy

gay suit for gay character

This looks so bad. This isn't Final Fantasy, this is fucking Resident Evil

>not old Noctis
How the fuck do you drop the ball that hard

This looks so good. Final Fantasy at its best and most creative.

>Nail Bet weapon for Cloud

FUCK YEAH

>didn't really play any of my ranger jobs until I pulled Last Hunter yesterday so never bothered boosting any ranger weapons
>first modification on Ozryel unlocks an extra ability
nice

>DUDE LIVE ACTION FINAL FANTASY LMAO

>Versus suit Noctis
NO WAY

>mythril saber
I don't remember that. Thought the second sword you can get was hardege from shinra building

>Thought the second sword you can get was hardege from shinra building
It is. Mythril Saber is the first sword you can buy, but it's weaker than Hardedge

Isn't Hardedge that sword you steal off SOLDIERs in the Shinra building? I think it actually gets sold in Junon.