/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Septem Pickup Summon"
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC
5*s Altera, Waver
4*s Nero, Liz, Stheno, Tamamo Cat

>"Main Quest AP Cost 1/2" (who fucking cares LOL)
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, exact time TBA
Confirmed rate-up servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
Facebook Campaign for 20k likes and 5k shares
-10 Saint Quartz

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDx9rTCMIFw
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=velox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to blow my load inside her cleavage

Olga thread

I love my Queen.

I wonder how many events will we miss due to Localization being spread among different brand outside of Aniplex

Kalido loli is on Sentai Filmworks for example

DONT

Drake thread

What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Flamas

who

Jeanne is cute

comfy pirate

Sentai wouldn't say no to free money/advertisement.
The problem is if they want the event to happen early.
Will we get the Illya banner because we didn't get it for the extella event.

jacked

WHERE IS MY ARTURIA ASSASSIN!!!!

What cleavage?

Mary is love. Mary is Life

China please

Fugg I meant Spicy Sweet Chili, I hope I didn't jinx myself

Her presence concealment is just that good

>thumbnail

POST THAT ASTOLFO PIC

>falling for Veeky Forums autism
lmao at you

>thumbnail

>Okeanos will get released
F-Finally /feg/ will stop making fun of us.

The idiots playing a game where they can get a 5* that is literally worthless can't laugh at anyone.

Better to have worthless 5* characters that are easy to get than make it extremely difficult to get 5* characters but make them OP

But we have Saber.

>worthless characters are better

>But we have Saber
Not so fast, lad.

What's the best paizuri-centric FGO doujin

>make them op
There is only one truly op servant in FGO though and he's been indirectly nerfed hard a dozen times and was limited to one party type anyways.

Seibah is fine.
Not the best, but easily usable now and in JP.

Or you can just, you know, get an useful character at 3* and 5* it.

Why? What's the point of a 5* if they aren't good? The only """nice""" thing about 5*s in FEH is they have confessions, while unlike FGO lower rarity heroes don't. Also more than half of those confessions are cuck tier.

Best.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>2017
>not being able to fap to cuckolding

>The only """nice""" thing about 5*s in FEH is they have confessions
And the fact that you can get one with start rate of 7%, which increases.

You're in the club with your waifu when this person slaps your ass. What does your waifu do?

I really enjoy this design, maybe I'll start a petition on reddit to get them to improve her needlessly overlysexualized design so this game can actually be accessible to everyone and not just perverts.

Gonna sail those seven seas.

Just blush. I can't tell you what I will do because you didn't ask.

genuflects

Rape

Nacho cheese.

>ever horny doggo didn't want to fuck this ugly thot.

Nothing, because I don't have a waifu.

Gets the Medb-Away.

Just about everyone's easily usable since it's a pretty casual game. There's not much reason to use Seiba over others.

Will I seriously have to wait for London to get more forbidden pages?

yes

Big toes

>There's not much reason to use Seiba over others.
Except, you know, that someone might like the original Seibah?

Teach's interlude in Okeanos has a few if I recall. Just reset it until you get the amount you need.

I was happy because I have a birthday coming up mid October and both my Grandmothers always send me a little bit of birthday money

But then I remembered both of them died this year, and this is the first moment it has actually sunk in that I will never see or talk to them again.

Go call your grandparents and tell them you love them

youtube.com/watch?v=EDx9rTCMIFw
When are we getting Saber Alter's animation update? I am so fucking ready for it.

If you mean character-wise, that's always subjective and varies. I meant gameplay-related of course..

Can someone from /fgog/ tell me, for the extra outfits, like Nero's bloomers or Mash's swimsuit, do you get to keep the sprites, or is it event only? I tried the wiki but didn't see anything.

You don't just get to keep them, you can grab the unlock item and hold it permanently even after the event and if you don't have the servant, until you actually get them

Thanks, that's great to hear.

>Grandpa died almost 17 years ago
>Grandma about 8
Thanks for reminding me, jerk.

There is no "gameplay related".
FGO is hardly difficult and any servant can be used in any content. Use your favorites, stop giving a shit about tier lists and the like.

>FGO is hardly difficult and any servant can be used in any content. Use your favorites, stop giving a shit about tier lists and the like.
I don't understand why you're more or less reiterating what he is saying to argue with him

futa servant when

>grandpa died 2 years ago
>I don't think I ever heard him say anything

Hermaphroditus never

There is if you care about gameplay. As in, your favorites include gameplay alongside other servants.

I'd care about tier lists for this game if they weren't all so bad.

>any servant can be used in any content.
Try using Babbage against pre-nerf Nero without having the rest of the party carry lol

>you will never marry Arturia
Why God? Am I so unworthy? What mighty deed must I do to receive this blessing?

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME, NYAA~

Can Medusa see with her blindfold on?

I call Nasu to take his bitch home.

Is it good or bad luck if you're aiming for an SR and get an SSR? Wanted Liz and Smart Cat from this trash rate up and Altera spooks me for the NP2

Gaebolgs her to death

post/rate supports.

I literally just rolled waver and blew all my caster pieces on medea. gotta grind more, please no bully.

Also, is 20 or 30 ap daily better for silver saber/caster pieces?

Or would Fuyuki cavern/Orleans castle be better?

I want to be lying in my bed asleep with Medusa sneaking up under my covers at the foot up of bed until she gets to my cock and sucks it dry all without me knowing!

Ask Zato.

If Nasu told you that you could add in any character aside from characters from other IPs if you only let him watch you fucking Medb, would you do it?

I miss old /a/. I think the original artist deleted those comics off of his deviantart.

I can't overcome this mix of nostalgia and cringe.

It's like college again.

30 AP. Because you'll always end up with million pieces.

Technically, Orleans is best (according to spreadsheet). However, if you want to ascend Waver, you might as well do the 30 ap so you can pick up the monuments as well.

>one of the strongest characters in the franchise
>hot and attractive as fuck
>sovereign of her own country and realm
>teacher of heroes and will pop your boy-cherry if you work hard enough
>can be summoned on pretty much any knight or warrior class
>her campaign prints the best CE in the game as if it shat money
>is resourceful, has guaranteed drops on her interludes that'll sooth your soul from needless grinding
>will power-grope and power-seduce you when you're both alone in the late hours of work
Christ, just come out already Sensei. My body and soul are ready.

Most of my grandparents passed pretty peacefully, I'm content with how I spent my time with them before they died. Sorry about your grandmas user.

It's easy, all you have to do is become a mentally broken person and a seigi no mikata.

>dad died 6 years ago
>dad's side grandmother died immediately afterward
>the last time i saw her was my dad's funeral
Fuck.

Scat event will be the hardest. Not trying to roll for her will be harder than a year of no fap.

Kudos on ROME
Thanks m8.
I already have 18 caster monuments

Just curious, but why put your Mashu in the All slot and Kiyo in the Berserker slot? Do you actually get more fp that way?

No, because my wife is already in the game.

30 AP guarantees at least one drop from final boss.
Nice ROMA senpai

Posting superior Liz

I miss old Veeky Forums
He did, but there's places its still up like danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=velox

>grailed Romulus
Fuark

Life-like texture ;_;

>Not trying to roll for her will be harder than a year of no fap.
Unless you are a scatfag, it really isn't hard.
I see zero appeal in that whore and I still don't understand scatfags to this day.
Sure she looks hot, but her personality is as cold as it can get. She is essentially just a bitch who wants to die and could not give a fuck about anything anymore, much less you. The only time she isn't talking about death and wanting to die, is when she is talking about her ace disciple, CĂș Chullain.
Even Ryougi Shiki has a more appealing personality and Ryougi Shiki is a shit.

>will power-grope and power-seduce you when you're both alone in the late hours of work
We both know that isn't going to be true no matter how much we wished it was. The most you're going to get is a deadfish reward fuck.