Official BitBay General

This will do to the financial system what Bittorrent did to music sales.

Whale with 50% holdings in BAY here to answer any questions you may have. Stop pumping and dumping your shitcoins and get while the getting is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
youtu.be/YGJzX5Dpy1o
youtu.be/yjhdX-8DZYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic Related for the uninitiated.

Not here to pump, that would threaten my long-term position. Just here to remind you that the BitBay marketplace is ~already active~ and functional. Cut out the middleman and sell on BitBay today.

im not buying your dumb coin

the fact that it has a working marketplace and is fairly developed, yet still is so fucking worthless and unknown is a massive red flag

Also ethereum is a far better investment than bitbay, and it'll fill the same role, and far more than just that

Wrong.

I really recommend Veeky Forums to accumulate this try to get in around 330 or lower and hold. Its highly unlikely to drop below 250 as there seems to be large resistance at anything below 290 and the possible upside is huge. At the very least it'll pump back to 500 or so eventually even if it doesn't actually take off and you'll take good profit, this is an incredibly safe play.

Thank you for your support. Q4 2017 when the peg is introduced we should see a serious increase in value, until then it's just a matter of getting the word out.

Join us at bitbay.slack.com with any questions for the developers!

I've got a feeling that the peg will be out quicker than we expect. I saw one of his friends say in Slack that the actual timeline is 6 months, but David might be done quicker than that

stop trying to uload you shit

Buddy I bought in at 270 sats, i'm not dumping shit. Gas yourself and stay out of my thread. BAYbros only

david is cool cat, im in this for the long game

DO NOT neglect to ask Poloniex to list BAY on their exchange through this request form:

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Every request counts!

I'm holding a fuckton and I'm devoutly faithful to the BitBay mission - I haven't sold a single coin and I know that this is the next big thing in cryptos.

I am curious what you guys who have actually studied the market side of things believe will be the ultimate $ value of BitBay coins though.

I've seen projections ranging from $0.10 to $100.

How much did you grab? Curious, no other reason

I believe .10 to be a reasonable price point within the next year or two. But in my opinion, once the GUI is updated and the bugs are ironed out, the sky is the limit on this thing. There's literally no reason to pay Amazon a 10% cut of profit just because they have a larger market share - if anything, businesses could easily sell on both the BitBay market and through traditional channels.

Ultimately, as always, we require the interest of normies if we are to see a huge influx of capital that would bring the price up to $100. I unironically believe there's a 20% chance i'll become a millionaire from this Crypto pick - maybe i'm a psycho but that's just how strongly I feel. I 100% believe it will retain and gain value, even if slightly, over the next couple years.

Brief Summary of the Core Reasons to Support BAY
1.) Transparency - David Zimbeck has shown he has a steadfast dedication to the development of BitBay, even after the disaster that was the ICO. We have years of forum posts, and you can contact him anytime at bitbay.slack.com with questions (try that with your average shitcoin)
2.) Speculative Potential - This project is extremely undervalued - there is no big market hype, and the recent pump was not due to hype, it was just simply out of excitement for the new wallet.
3.) Fully Functional Marketplace - You can literally already buy and trade items using BAY on the market client. Where can you spend ETH? Fucking nowhere right now. In addition, the GUI could be figured out by the average grandpa right now. Family-friendly coin.
4.) Rolling Peg - The rolling peg will allow for the value of BAY to remain stable and prevent fiscal crises
5.) Best name - sounds just like things consumers are already familiar with (eBay, pirate bay)

What would really boost short term value is if we could find a mandarin speaker to get the word out to China that they don't have to pay ridiculous transaction fees anymore over there.

The peg will place the price at 10 cents and then the community will vote to increase it by 10 cents at a time until we reach dollar parity. David has said that the price should reflect the volume so I imagine that if the volume keeps increasing once we achieve parity we can then increase the price and peg it to a new amount that's higher than the dollar.

fuck I'm going back to Hong Kong in about a week, how did I not think about this? The chinese would do fucking anything to save a penny... Ill see what I can do to spread the word

Christ in a fucking handbasket, i've been searching thru my own methods for a chinese speaker/connection and i just mention it on this board and find a nigga. Kek bless this diverse place and its meme magic.

Has everybody filled in the polo request sheet?

When can we expect bay to land there?

another day of bitbabies trying to get rid of their bags by shilling about how great and future proof their coin is zzzz

Why does it look so shit?

It looks pretty good, considering the limited budget + manpower. Compare to OpenBazaar, another decentralized market platform, it's pretty ugly and extremely not user-friendly and it actually had a budget + team behind it. Not to mention came a whole year after Zimbeck's platform...

Not to mention integrity - it should please you that the time is being spent debugging and making the platform operational than creating a beautiful GUI to impress the 12 year olds on this dogshit trading commune

> Whale with 50% holdings in BAY here

You'll come around - I guarantee it. Also - Check Em

The only thing that gives me pause is madman being on board, he's a scamming fuck.

Forgot to change my name - I was just pretending to be Madman in his thread because i'm a piece of shit.

As for the man himself - he endorses BAY but didn't pump it. Frankly, even if he's a piece of shit, he probably has a better understanding of crypto / crypto valuation than 90% of people on this board, given how easily he was able to rape so many anons out of their money just an hour ago.

This thread should have damn near any answer you have about the coin.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

211 pages of people grilling this man on the product and platform, I guarantee if you spend an hour or two investigating on this coin you'll see it's all squeaky clean with huge upside potential. One of the most transparent development teams in Crypto right now.

Don't forget bitbay.slack.com with any personal questions with the developer David Zimbeck.

I bought at 650 and then I suddenly realized I wasn't just a bagholding loser, because the project is actually really amazing

Bumping with zimbeck interviews
youtu.be/YGJzX5Dpy1o
youtu.be/yjhdX-8DZYc

Taking advantage of a few gullible idiots does not indicate knowledge, low volume indicates that almost noone fell for his shit and everyone in the thread was calling it out as the scam it was.

I know he isn't a mastermind or anything, but I guarantee you he's making money doing that bullshit, more money than most of the Coiners on this board.

Either way I digress - I should stop trying to protect that faggots reputation - don't let his endorsement bring you down about BAY. He probably likes ice cream and pizza too, doesn't make them bad.

>2017
>liking pizza and ice cream

> ETH doesn't even have a client and it's at $50

Wew

Exactly. ETH gonna crash eventually with no infrastructure.

Lol same here but one keeps gettin me the gains - Pepecash

> Implying I'm not going to bump this when there's 20 shit threads on the front page

Pic Related - One Simple Trick