Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK-QaoqIHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=M88zFcI_YsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U7mjQ0Tt5JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullet!

Worst BB after litchi

>Yamcha and Tien are yet more another rush rushdown characters
i thought only the E3 build chars were supposed to play similar. people said they showed off those similar chars on purpose and that the rest of the roster would be unique

what happened

>literally blinked and missed tien trailer
>still don't know if i should go to the halal cart

True

Morrigan/Ryu, Morrigan/Carol, Morrigan/Dante, Morrigan/Gamora, Morrigan/ultron, Morrigan/Widow.

Wow you know everything about them already? You're a genius!

>No Yamcha and Tien gameplay

We get it. You like that cartoon woman a lot.

Idk why everyone wanted Yamcha he is a meme just like Q

Best goob - Jacko
Best bb - Kokonoe
Best SF - Cammy
Best tek - Lili

no new build? what the heck bamco?

>more t.rex limbs

Disgusting. Never post again.

>playing jive
>liking the stink of women

Because he's a fast close range fighter who mostly doesn't use fireballs and even in the shitty DBZ games he traditionally has a rekka which makes him stand out in this roster a fucking lot.

did you ever watch the thing? did you ever see some bitch use their ki blasts to """"""""""""zone out""""""""""" the opponent? its a fucking martial arts based (DB) anime, its not your projectile spam fantasy
besides i don't get this "EW RUSHDOWN WHERE ARE THE PROJECTILES REEEEEEE" thing comes from, its just one game, there are plenty of other games where you can zone to your hearts content. if you don't like the rushdown ignore and go play something else instead of shitposting, but oh wait, you don't even play fighting games, you're only here to shitpost

>Kokonoe
she isnt even the best BB in her family

Those are my actual teams tho.

good to see retards still come here

Jedah is gonna grape you in the mouth

>it's okay for every character to play the same because muh rushdown

how good is spider-man

>well imma do the best i can son

All this fucking shitposting

Give me a legitimate argument AGAINST fight money.

Why did capcom listen to reddit and remove it from mvci?

Because they are retards listening to retards. Next question.

They removed it because it only works if there's a massive casual audience that will pay for the characters. You can bet your ass they would remove it from SFV if they knew they could get away with it since there's no casual audience at all

they were going to anyway, people weren't buying characters

I wish Soulcalibur players would have just kept playing SC2 competitively like Smash players just kept playing Melee even after Brawl and Sm4sh, if the following iterations of the series were not good enough for them.

>Why did capcom listen to reddit and remove it from mvci?

PC MvCI will be dead soon.

How's PSN? Does it take long to find someone?

completely agree

so people hate SFV it's old news now. can we take a minute to catalogue what was garbage about SFIV? mix it up a bit?

>he's still pretending anyone who criticizes dbfz is retarded

Is Menat good for a beginner?

when was V ever liked? it's always been "cool" to hate it

It makes people play game more instead of paying actual money for extra characters.

I find matches in 5-20 seconds

launch fight money rate was stupidly low for a full retail game. Current is okayish.

stop asking

i wish i could btfo every diaper who posts these stupid wojak brainlet pics

It's SFxT all over again. The difference is - Capcom pumped a lot of money into SFV tournaments so somehow it still lives.

And does PSN provide any numbers of people online? Or it's like UMvC3 where you don't know if there's any reason to wait for a match?

lmao

na you can have it back

Will they announce sales numbers soon so we can all get some closure?

Why was this not replied to?

I blame goobers

Best resource for easy MvCi bnbs?
Also how is Ryu in this game?

When will Capcom realize that the casual audience doesn't give a fuck about how hard a game is to master?
Only people who do are entitled kids who think they should have everything instantly, you know who you are.
Even Riot games learned that lesson eventually.

>Ryu
Do not play him. He's even worse than in UMvC3 which is strange.

I expected to him to be strong powerhouse, something like SFxT. However this function isn't present in MvCI and because he's got no air dash and fireballs can be deflected then he's a big fucking nothing.

that's why jive exists. They made it easy as hell, look at all those kekken babs, they don't even play online. People just don't like fighting games

Euro hours is starting real early

omg I called it kazunoko is playing marvel too I think because he liked kubo's marvel tweet

*goobs*

Do tiers really exist?

>Do tiers really exist?

pickatoptier

youtube.com/watch?v=NK-QaoqIHY4

youtube.com/watch?v=M88zFcI_YsQ

yeah

they do

wtf i love marvel now?!

They're a complete meme

Mr Popo when?

JAPAN'S GAME

Makin good on muh vow to assist however I could

thanks i just broke my neck

save and rotate 90 degrees scrub, ctrl+R mspaint still works despite the lies on the internet about it leaving windows 10 (it didn't)

sorry for phoneposting, I am like rape-level hacked and I bet reddit is heavily involved

>Oh I've seen how your playtime ends, Morrigan

What did Dante mean by this?

he's going to play it because of his gg experience

oops meant windows key + R

can't help ya if you're on mac

what is this shit

>capcom will give us an age of Japanese mahvel
BASED

think about it for 2 seconds you dumb ass anime poster

Captain America is under the radar.

lmao you streaspergs actually stalk people's twitter favorites

>it's another Dante/Gamora/Zero episode
can you guys just neck yourself

>this vappa cringe kid who can't deal with mid tier linear characters
danta, gamora and zero all have huge gaps in their play.

where do i get a qt persia gf

Can we all agree this game sucks yet/now?

what's the jap version of FUCK DA KNICKS

in an earlier /fgg/ somebody else asked about /fgg/ making a fighting game and people volunteered their talents. I know we have a music guy and maybe some other stuff.

don't think we have anyone who draws, to my knowledge

Infinite is the first fighting game I've played where top tiers, like Ultron and Dante, are incredibly fun to play. I feel no guilt and neither should you.

>nuki/daigo doesn't happen for hours
what do i watch now

>day 1 top tiers

These never mean anything in the long run. If people are whining about them, it's probably because your team is fucking beasting. If they're not scrubs they'll gain some matchup knowledge. Jive players will think I'm speaking Greek

He's ok. I don't think he's top tier, but not unusable garbage. Don't use ryu's standing HP during blockstrings. It has no range and whiffs on crouchers. Some of his stuff like trying to use his air qcf tatsus properly can be a bit weird at first. He benefits a lot from tag canceling so I think he's a character you wanna put first and get knocked out first since he loses a couple pretty good options without a partner.

Anyone MvCI PC?

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mjQ0Tt5JI
can we expect to see him later on?

Best Stone for Nova/Jedah?
Also bnbs?