/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #118

Best update all year edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Duel Tower event is live now. After each duel, your life points don't reset. Rev up those Reshef of Destruction repressed memories.
>GX world will be going live September 28th. Trailer m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILbgG4-_RFc
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new full box out, too soon to tell if it changes the meta

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUxsVVU2PyA
youtube.com/watch?v=4kSoivzl-GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't I use this auto duel feature? I'm stage 58

So I'm just gonna guess that all those field spell skills are gonna be like the ones for Duelist Kingdom in that they're all event only skills used by NPCs.

Also, my guess is that Konami's way to avoid the brokenness of Cyber Dragons is to have them be confined somehow to that "Cyber Style" skill that was leaked.

You have to download the new version from the Google Play store.

Gotta update duel links

Fug now I look stupid, I always forget this gets periodic updates through the store

Let's hope so, a +500 field spell at the start is way too much

But it doesn't let me.

I've opened 3 of these god damn noble man eater bugs now, are they at all useable?

Yeah it's make sense for some sort of shadow riders event or something. Although most of them had their own unique field spells so idk

Always glad to help a brainlet

GOTCHA

Epic meme, bro. I am not redownloading the game.

Hopefully, not to mention that it'd also completely make the previous field spell skills like Umi or Yami completely useless. The real question is what GX centric event could they possibly be used for?
Duelist Kingdom used all those fields plenty of times during that arc, but I can't recall a time Field Spells were widely used during the GX series.

Maybe they have something to do with Duel Academia's widely varying ecosystems?

lmao what do you think?

So who do you think is getting the sogen skill? My money's on Jaden or Aster since they both use warriors. Unless it's just another red herring

test em out and then report back

My hope is that they give old LD's a few new abilities, and Joey gets Sogen. It would fit since Bonz is without a doubt gonna get that Wasteland ability.

Crystal Beasts meta when?

I doubt they'd do that when they're shilling their new characters but that would make sense. I also hope we get Chumley with forest

This. Gonna be mad if we finally get a sogen skill and Joey doesn't get it

It's fine, everyone will be more interested in the specific support of each character anyway.

You never know. They gotta make sure the older ones don't get left in the dust and become irrelevant, you know? Anybody got the list saved, anyhow?

>yfw some of these are certain to be drop skills

Literally what the fuck did they mean by "Celebrity Vice President"

>allure of darkness
oh boy, rev up those escape from the dark dimensions

>LoveIsPain

>MiddleAgeMechs
Is this a Crowler skill or...?

Maybe something to do with Mokuba, he is the VP of KaibaCorp

Obviously

Maneater Bug would have been useful, but I don't consider Nobleman to be worth the tribute.

>love is pain
Didn't this guy have a whole love theme going on?

>We're getting Blair before Espa Roba

Oh shit Blair confirmed

Best girl. Fuck ACE

Did Chazz jizz inside Blair at the end of GX?

Nah. He fucked his twenty pounds of pussy and ass with the Alexis cardboard cut-out he got from Atticus.

What deck would they give Blair though? Checking the wiki, and NONE of her cards have ever been released even though we've had several packs dedicated entirely to releasing unreleased cards from previous animes.

Alexis is not a carboard cut-out. She is okay.

I meant this

>Blair's initial deck is a Love deck focusing on "Maiden in Love", using it to take control of enemy monsters and turn them against their user.
sounds a lot like a certain archetype

>Arc-V Destiny HEROes were so bad that they could be added into this game no problem
kek

COME TO DADDY!

>FatalFive
Big 5 confirmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUxsVVU2PyA

>LoveIsPain
This isn't Blair, it's clearly Yubel.

Which one of the Elf Twins would you like to impregnate?

That's actually a lot more likely and makes sense.

pure kino

Reminder to report this thread for being a duplicate.

>tfw Hassleberry is actually a terrible duelist and has won like, 1 on-screen duel in the entire series.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kSoivzl-GI

Now where is the "auto-play the whole game" button?

pc version modded apk

To the people that have already maxed all characters and stages. How many gems do you get every week?

I would rape the blonde one and make the other one watch.

Still a better win record than Atticus, who has a grand total of 0 on-screen wins and 5 on-screen losses, thus giving him the worst record in the entire franchise.

Please stop using the brainlet names.

Are you serious? I know he got ass his kicked by Jaden a lot, but not a single win at all? Wasn't he supposed to be one of the best Duelists on the island alongside Zane?

No.

>Wasn't he supposed to be one of the best Duelists on the island alongside Zane?
It's the usual "show don't tell" issue.
He even lost to his sister.

>tfw Chazz goes full retard, takes all the keys they've been defending from the Shadow Rider and forces Alexis to duel him for her love or some bullshit
>He loses and the main bad guy steals the keys while everyone was distracted and literally unlocks the evil God cards everyone has been dueling over(some of the Shadow Riders even dying for them).
What a fucking shitty way to segue into the final duel with Kagemaru. Completely soured me on the rest of the Shadow Rider arc.

Surprised Chazz wasn't expelled after pulling that shit.

That's something fucking not even Syrus or Chumley would do. Like, Jesus fucking Christ was that infuriating to watch because literally everyone involved just drank 12 gallons of stupid juice to even go through with it at all.

>that Tea that always starts with 2 Faint Plan in her hand

Come on faggots, come on just say something like 500 gems max.

There are not that many no-lifes that manage to max out all characters, you know?

>can't auto-play all the SDs once every 5 hours
What this has to do with "muh no-lifers"

Is Horus meta yet?

Konami will fear the samurai

Who is your favorite samurai card? Mine is Koji Kocy.

I don't know, it depends on what events are running

Jinzo when

Try to think of some average. Or at least of minimums (probably like this event) and maximum.

I always thought it was weird that the TCG called him Jinzo.
His Japense name is "Jinzōningen - Saiko Shokkā", or Artificial Human Psycho Shocker. Why didn't they call him Psycho Shocker?

Here

>Minimum ~450 gems
>Maximum ~1800 gems (plus an indeterminate amount of gems from farming gate or similar events)

Official numbers taken from Konami's guidebook to useless statistics for anons with too much free time.

Because Jinzo sounds cooler and exotic.

What the fuck is Jinzo anyway? His head looks like someone whose shit got just fucked up too much.

>What the fuck is Jinzo anyway?
Psycho Mantis on a roid rage

Hey, its ya boi, Jinzo!

>Jinzo actually means Jinzogen which translates to Android from Japanese

Should I still use my SR ticket on e-con with all the new cards coming out?

How many econs do you have? More importantly, how many insights do you have?

How does this compare to Legacy of the Duelist?

That's just a flaw with GX as a whole. They kept introducing so many characters but still made Jaden play 90% of the duels. Most side-characters only have 1 on-screen solo victory between all 4 seasons. I had to drop Season 3 after they sent the entire cast to the dark world but had Jaden play 3 duels in a row. After a while you get kinda sick of Flame Wingman.

What is the best way to farm gate keys? I am newer, around rank 20 and its impossible for me to keep up :(

By not wasting them until you have an actual farm deck.

Even Legacy of the Duelist is less Jewish.

Get to max stage, they drop more there

You don't need to / don't worry about farming gate keys. Just play and save them if you can; you'll get a good amount by the time you hit Stage 30+ when you can use them on lvl 40 Legendary Duelists, which is when you should use them.

>Next mini box
>"reprints" of old staples

What

Do I have to update my data transfer or will it do it automatically?

i would love that, a box with all the good cards from the shitty first few packs

1 econ and 0 insights so far.

PC version when?

Next year.

How do I update? I thought it did it automatically?

Go to Play Store and find Duel Links, it'll say Update.

You need to be in Japan or have a Japanese IP to update otherwise you will have to wait.

Not true. I updated just fine and I don't have a jap IP or live in japan.

I'm just fucking with you because you needed to ask how to update lmao

I'm not him lol.

Don't jump in faggot

I hope they nerf beatdown from 300 to 200

Fucking broken skill