/assg/ General

ENOUGH! : Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1471967615869010456/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

I-is that a dead thread?!:

I like Wraith!

I want to _____kiss him!

I love phil!

4th for billy, the best boy

Thank you user. I'm trying my best and have noticed I know the timing a little better now. Used to only play Hag but this is much more fun when I do decent.

>Playing as Myers
>Strong insomnia, very tired
>I couldn't hit anyone with accurate
>Obviously all survivors got started to bother me
>Especially a Dwight with OP flashlight
>Gen repair finished... NOED ACTIVATED!!!
>I saw everyone reunited and just barely they was opening the gate
>I felt like an adrenaline shot was crawling inside of my body
>*Jake taken down*
>Take this annoying Dwight!!! *Dwight taken down* try to blind me again.
>*Meg taken down*
>Claudette going to unhook meg
>Unhook Meg but Claudette taken down a bit later
>Searching Meg
>I've heard meg's moans
>*Meg taken down*
>Hook everyone and sacrifice them
> A success game is not a success game wether there isn't a Dwight calling you "NOED noob" in the chat

>noed
>on myers
that dwight was right, you are a noob

when a Feng is the last survivor and stands teabagging on the side of a Pallet without keep down it, so you just shock her and hit her with NOED and use your memento at her.

Pallet kicking speed before 1.7: 3 seconds
With Brutal Strength: - 40% = 1.8 seconds

After 1.7: 2.6 seconds
With BS: - 20% = 2.08 seconds

BS used to give you 1.2 seconds, now it's only 0.52 seconds. That's a 43% nerf of the best killer perk in the game!

The new pallet kicking speed with Brutal Strength is 0.28 seconds longer than before, that's an increase of 15%!

I feel torn about using the perk now. They need to make it so it also increases the gen kicking speed by 20%.

>They need to make it so it also increases the gen kicking speed by 20%.
They pretty much confirmed that they want to do this in the last dev stream, so expect it in the next balance patch I reckon.

I level up all the killers in parallel, just barely I have The Shape in level 26 with his unique perks and that day I got NOED. I haven't any other interesting perk besides of those ones.
I want Hex: Ruin for him.

I want a perk that lets killers pick up survivors faster.

Why are the frogs so determined to destroy Trapper increasingly?

>Game crashes as I'm hooking a survivor

D A V I D

>playing a regular old match
>honestly a good game
>getting hooks left and right but survivors are on top of it
>honestly feeling it
>having a good time
>exit gates open, haven't sacrificed a single one yet
>hooked a lot of them
>hook a Jake
>walk off because I'm not a camping piece of shit
>unhook him
>rehook him
>unhook him
>downing dudes left to right with throwing hatchets
>go to hook Jake for 3rd time, last time.
>survivors begin bodyblocking

What the hell. I don't get it. What makes Survivor Mains such serial pieces of shit? They already have the easier side of the game, but when they don't get their way they immediately start BM'ing. I don't wanna be such a saltsack about it, I'm just genuinely confused. Is there a SINGLE good Survivor Main out there?

No. Do everything you can possibly do to make love fe for survivors hard.

No. Do everything you can possibly do to make life for survivors hard.

I am NOT making love to the survivors

you're doing it wrong then

You should just rename this to dbdg, it's all you faggots talk about.

We also talk about orbiters you fucking liar

If Last Year ever comes out, it can be discussed here. I don't even own Swimsuit Friday, so I have nothing to say about it.

Meg's cute.

I have a coworker who looks identical to Meg.

picture

Why is Jake so inconsistent in their own promotional arts? In the new intro he looks like Brandon Fraser, sometimes he looks asian (which is I guess what he's supposed to look like), sometimes he looks like a pudgy latino, and in-game he has crazy budging eyes.

explain this asstards

He looks like Brandon there and like fucking Severus Snape in . Maybe they just can't decide which actor he's supposed to resemble.

>mfw people try to bodyblock after doors open and my no one escapes death level 3 totem is still up

Rank 20 is pretty fun, huh?

>You should just rename this to dbdg
But /ASSg/ is such a great name.

We always rename it to GOOD asymmetrical slasher general so that we don't have to include F13.
/gasg/

I unironically have more fun in F13. The biggest problem with F13 is the lack of dedicated servers.

>host leaves the game
>everyone gets kicked

Nice game, Gun.

Luckily that is a problem exclusive to consoles.

What if Jason is the host? Or is that not a thing?

Reminder

>Reminder
To leave Ace on the hook? I mean if hes as lucky as everyone says he is, then he should be able to unhook himself.

You know what I'm getting at.

God dammit, I knew it. I FUCKING knew it. Using this perk has caused me to become even worse at stealth when I'm not using it.

We have to go back!

I hope Kate D. brings a good stealth perk, but I don't even know what I'd want that to be.

Ghostface could be cool if he could appear as a survivor and then change into Ghostface at any moment. Make you paranoid from your friends.

Like Spy from TF2.
"Why are you here with me?"
"I'm not."
"OH SHIT"

swf

swf?

They can't even get the doctor's hallucination/clones to appear in the cosmetics that the player is wearing. I doubt they'd be able to pull off a disguise ability.

Survive with friends. His power would be immediately negated by people playing in groups.

I think you're giving SWF groups too much credit. They don't know exactly where their teammates are 100% of the time. In certain situations though I can see how it would give them an advantage. It would really depend on how the ability worked. Combine a small survivor frame with a short or nonexistent terror radius and that alone is enough to sneak up on just about anyone.

I mean even TF2 has voip and spies can still decimate entire teams if he plays properly.

they don't know because right now it's not essential information, coordination really only matters on saves. but once a "spy" killer is added, they're going to call out every movement.

>Coordinated bodyblock

>shape focus on me
>realize he's stalking
>hide a bit
>he triggers EW3
>manage to dodge him for the whole duration of the thing
>barely touched a gen
>1 gen left after I lost him
it does feels weird playing with people that actually do gens.

is MLGA or the offical ping indicator more trustworthy?

is NOED a n00b perk? do people break every totem in the map?

do the clones ever confused anyone?

>bringing their shitty discord bants into the general
stop it, faggots

and why is this allowed? can't someone kick her?

>3-4 players join instantly and you want to play a disguise killer
>Leave
Lets not let SWF groups ruin our game even more than they already have.

>is NOED a n00b perk?
Depends on who you ask. I personally just assume that every killer is running it and try to avoid getting hit until someone else does.

>do people break every totem in the map?
Yes but then if no ones doing gens and just cleansing totems, then the gates never get opened.

>Yo, are any of you at the killer shack? No?
>Avoids the killer
Nice power

It's considered a crutch since you shouldn't be letting the survivors finish all the gens in the first place. That said people who complain about it are dumb because it's easily beatable.

It depends. I personally break every totem I see, but I don't go around the map just breaking totems unless there's a hex because I need that cheevo

See
Also, try reading the WHOLE post that you replied to. By the time someone responds "no" hes already close and coming right at you.

Yeah, being matched with people around my skill level is pretty great.

>do people break every totem in the map?
That tends to happen anyway. Some baby killers with use TotH as a shitty distraction/tracking perk.

who else /hatchsitter/?

>survivors finish gens
>both doors open
>nobody's escaping
>they're not in the basement
WHAT IS HAPPENING I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE

I had max objective points. Wish I would have taken a shot of that screen, but whatever

yes

are you a girl too?

Yeah

For real tho, is this some way of grinding points for them or are they just being cheeky cunts

No one cares. A girl is the head dev of this game. Congrats on being a girl.

I will stall at the exit just to make sure everyone gets out. I'm going to try rescuing if someone gets hooked.

both. a lot of survivors will stick around to look for totems/chests when the killer is nowhere near the gate and they know he doesn't have NOED. but it's still a shit move and they know it, they just don't care.

He asked tho

>asks if user is a girl
>user answers
>"shut up, girl, no one cares"

If you didn't care you didn't have to answer.

Girls play video games. It's not 2008 Veeky Forums anymore, you don't have to act like this is special.

>A girl is the head dev of this game.
the girl is just the community manager, dumbo. she has no say in the game development.

let's be real the only reason to call attention to it is to dupe these beta faggots and try to get free stuff like that guy in the discord is doing

you asked a question, and someone answered, and now you act like they offended you. did she return the flowers you sent or something?

Guess you need a safe space

>"Are you a girl too?"
>"Yeah"
>"You don't have to act like this is special"
The mental gymnastics you're pulling here is astounding

I only asked if he was a girl too, the rest is another dude trying to bait people.

Why aren't you exploting the fact you won the genetic coin flip and making mad money streaming?

You underestimate my hate for strimmers.

ENOUGH

People often hate the person they're destined to become

is he supposed to be black?

Probably, it was never stated and its hard to tell because his skin is grey, but he has a broad nose, which is a more africian trait, so he likely is

is it a good idea to be at 1k shards if you don't like the options of the shrine? 200k BP feels lame as fuck desu, specially considering the huge amount of time it takes to get 550 shards.

I've heard black and I've heard Asian. Whatever his ethnicity is, his nationality is American, being as he worked for the government and Lery's being in Illinois.

t. Rusty

Fuck off Cactus.

Herman did nothing wrong!

Of course
He just wanted to heal sick people

If he was the one who tortured people for the CIA why is he wearing the clockwork orange eye openers and also braces?

>a cia blacksite torturer
>Nothing wrong

He was running self care at the time.

So his mouth and eyelids wouldn't be forced shut when he electricutes people.