GW2

Ist the game dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/greCqvQ
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Nope. The general is up from time to time, here's a pasta you can refer to if you were looking for information about the game. Cheers user.

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

No siellähän se on, kjäh kjäh.

Wait, TFC2 came out?

who dis is

With how things have been going in the gaming industry, if a Bully 2 ever happens you can bet your ass you will play as a girl

link sim pls

>Well does Canada count as a separate country?
No. Why would it? It's just America under another name.

are you using the beta branch curse downloader, or just downloading the zip off of curse.com?

No that's Rare.

Quake 2

you gave her a silly hat and nerd glasses and you complain about memes?
fuck yourself

>no nipples
Poor Joe

Imagine if fallout 4 was made by people that sit and argue on Veeky Forums all day. I'm sure it would be the best game of all time!

Just go do like people do with Mednafen or MAME and make a native GUI launcher frontend for it. It has command line support, on top of the controller focused GUI it already has...

Don't the brits use Pounds or something?

>a tyrant hated by everyone so much he was assassinated and his assassins were praised by the empire
>this is what Optimates really believe

Go to bed Brutus you old cock

Ivan spotted

DIE DIIIIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE

Because Himukai knows what's good.

Vampire the masquerade Bloodlines, replaces the real world perfectly for me :]

as if she needs hisao

You have to be in top 8 fighting games for Sherry to suck your cock or good looking.

Go ahead I wanna hear it.

>I think the Minutemen are the best faction

ANOTHER SETTLEMENT NEEDS YOUR HELP~

Is it worth strapping a pair of Light PPCs onto a Locust?

I like the title screen.

phantasy star online

Could have more games, like Advanced V.G. 2 and Asuka 120% Final.

>mad enough to respond with the same message again
EPICally trolled!

Why are you under the impression he would have used the same tactics. His whole thing is being smart, he wouldn't try to outpace Lida, he wouldn't put a building in front of Bakugo.

i dont understand why

was there even a demand before? i dont think so

/thread

Just want to say that I love WiPeOuT and thanks for making a WiPeOuT thread. I'll probably play it later now.

is this the real thread?

>SEX WOMAN
fucking lost

but its not FAST enough for me

it's a big game

I'm not even a chisatofag and I want to be humiliated by her.

>20 minutes

also got a nissan pulsar for the first car

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Takumi is just life support for the Fujin Yumi.

Fallout styled dialogue options?

what is the God Eater team going to copy next?

do you guys know where you can get the original WON half life?

preferably the gold edition with several mods included

Dragon's Dogma

>piper is not carrying a box of sugar bombs
that cait looks cute btw.

tb2 would get some good traffic if it had its own thread man it sucks theres no good place for all day long discussion right now for the game

Hard Driving console ports.

Well it's good that you're proud that you started playing with your dad's dick at an early age I suppose

Mutant League Football, Mofos

why is it so dark?

that booker looks gayer than the time I had sex with a man

Why do you say that? Unless some strange ass shit like Grandpa Shinkai catches Haru, I don't know who else will.

>Back when you could put lesbians into media without some nerds on the internet screaming about the social justice agenda.

and now I've run out of pineapple juice and swtched to sour cherry.

>first match of the day
>get stuck in a match in progress on complex that's 105 to 300

great start

>486 at 150mhz
lmao

np

none of this was banter.

>7 years later
>you get paid to buy the game

He's in a man's outfit. Because Link is not a faggot

Tucker literally doesn't even log in, and Zug barely does.

Awesome, thanks for the quick ID!

BREECHES HEAVY WITH ME OWN PISS

Could you guys make a recommendation for a new game for someone who loves The Binding of Isaac? Anything similar to it? So far the suggestions I've heard are Enter the Gungeon and Nuclear Throne.

knowing dice? when bf 2018 comes out

Yeah, manually region patching fixed it.
Is there any firmware that isn't garbage tier tranny shit that doesn't have this problem?

the only good 3d mario was the secret areas from sunshine

Why does it matter what the whole world thinks? Or is this just you trying to have a pissing contest?

As someone living in PAL territory:

lol

Which elf has the best boypu$$i?

overrated post

Seriously go fuck yourself you stupid motherfucker I cannot stress enough how much of a waste of fucking space you are, your existence itself is worthless and a threat for this thread. Get the fuck out you stupid cunt.

Give me more AAAAAAAAEEEEEIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

That seems like a lot of work just to feel normal height user

Nothing right now
I just beat Knack though, wasn't very good honestly
Not sure what to play now though, only game I have in progress is Persona 3, but im stuck on a tower boss, and im not sure what other game to start

Okay, this makes sense. I was doing crucible and I kept getting into games where it was all the same clan. But most of them were pretty shitty. I was wondering wtf was going on. Most clan premades were usually good in D1.

>Kishida Mel
awful art style

her grasp

>A feature you can only appreciate if you stand in place for hours instead of playing the game

I always try to play a multiplayer game when im depressed. Single player games, especially fantasy games make me feel worse for some reason.

Most of the Tales games do. So keeping it retro, Eternia and Destiny are both good options. The Final Fantasy V crew feels pretty tightknight as well. Phantasy Star 4 to an extent.

>Stuff came up and have to leave the stream
Shit. Rage for me too, /eagg/

>Want to make fun deck
>Want to win
>Just stick 4 of pic related and whatever cards
>Beat every trainer

Game was a bit retarded once you figured out trainer cards are all broken and IA don't use them enough

As a boy I genuinely believed that the entire Resident Evil 2 game was in that demo. I just had to find a way to finish it within the 10 minutes.

Yes that is the one

Holy Shizer Frost that is awful

I liked it, but I prefer snes soundtrack.

CUTE

I agree OP could probably make room for a Goodwill 13" on a stool, but most dorms don't allow wall mounting.

No you won't.

Cant at work. Im sure someone has it since joff is /dg/'s lightning rod of hate.

They really need to add another face to the game.

Strange Journey music with a close-up on that anime face was pretty fuggin spooky, yo.

90dex caestus flynn's build
perseverance covers it's negative absorption

It's some NES-instruction-manual bullshit.

They should quit being sensitive libcucks then. CliffyB don't take no shit from no one. He's no leftist either, because leftists HATE GUNS.

I remember this ad grossing me out as a kid.