Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw&feature=youtu.be
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8
Imgur with all the released Rance X stuff.
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

>Upcoming Events

Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Quiz
Current code:
my.mixtape.moe/nhrqoo.tgz

Piratepad :
piratepad.net/IeBp7Hsroq

Write using the piratepad here:
piratepad.net/SmMcj5VQ3t

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/234760457
mega.nz/#!hTh0TT5b!M2sS_rG-0Lat-5xv9W0gQJlHTqFeURYtpguK-ogHne0
mega.nz/#!KIkhQRRR!yGgeRfO1Nv9foMIWrtS_GRbcwTuNOXN2DisCB11Otb8
tlwiki.org/?title=Tools#AliceSoft_System_4.x
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/
alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_to_5_Star_No_Bonus_runs#Why_you_vassal_the_Tenshi_Sect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something seriously needs to be done about the size of the OP.

The other thread has the shorter OP

May as well use this thread.

Translated Shizuka sex scenes

Shizuka aphrodisiac scene (Rance IX)
vimeo.com/234760457
AIN File: mega.nz/#!hTh0TT5b!M2sS_rG-0Lat-5xv9W0gQJlHTqFeURYtpguK-ogHne0

Shizuka 03 Sex Scene (Rance 03)
mega.nz/#!KIkhQRRR!yGgeRfO1Nv9foMIWrtS_GRbcwTuNOXN2DisCB11Otb8
This will be put in the pastebin along with the Kanami cosplay/camwhore scene for the next thread.

What is Kanami even cosplaying as?

Haruka

I think one hanny started it off and the rest went along with it.

>Rance more then 2 time stronger than anyone else there
>Kouhime odango has 100% of afflicting poison

>fighting ghosts
>not using Crook or Sel

>turn 3 and Galtia may already be about to beaten

Anyway to play Sengoku Rance in a stretched windowed mode? Full screen seems to make it crash for me.

tlwiki.org/?title=Tools#AliceSoft_System_4.x

Thank you user

Good. Fuck him. He's my least favourite dark lord.

Do these bad ends result in avoidable Game Overs like in IX? Or are they just Kichikuou-style bad ends for the characters that just affect your story route?

Seems rather out of character for Rance to just let something like that happen to Nagi and Shizuka (especially with the latter).

I think the point is that Rance couldn't stop it because he lost.

Anyone notice that Kay-kay's armor now looks like Rance's?

Yeah, I mentioned it at least once on a previous thread.

Hoping Archfiend Small Hime gets some proper screen time time in Rance VIIIII.

>Rance VIIIII
>Not Rance XXXXL

She's dead Jim

In just under five hours at 17.30 UTC we are playing /mggg/ in a VGL friendly.
Link to the stream can be found on he smashcast link on this page.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

Our team page is
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/

I meant to submit new tactics for this match but forgot to on Thursday night because of the Rance X previews so submitted them late. Let's hope they get in on time.

Sorry I meant Rance VV.

We will destroy /mggg/

Some monsters look like ghosts but actually aren't.

It could just be that the mission is to kill Galtia. We know nothing about how close they're to succeeding, they could be 20 turns away for all we know.

Galtia is probably recruitable.

Shouldn't that be chiisai hime? It could also be sukoshi hime, but I'm note sure what the distinction between chiisai and sukoshi are yet.

Hopefully you don't need to refuse to eat Sheila's breakfast in order to recruit him.

They're likely all ghosts, considering the name of the enemy unit as a whole is 強い幽霊 (strong ghosts) and they have a constant passive skill called 霊体体質 (spirit constitution).

chiisai is small in size, sukoshi is small in quantity.

>That forecast
I hope that Masamune's wife will be okay with the silk prices dropping like that.

If this is what the actual combat looks like, it looks pretty disappointing so far. Which is a shame since everything else looks really good.

I hope she's not dead. She and Kentarou were fairly interesting characters in Sengoku Rance.

>Hanny news
That OP pic is awesome.

>strong ghosts
Alicesoft has the best naming sense.

Well, it's not like they're going to invade with an army of weak ghosts.

Just beware of possible brutal ghosts.

We should get HNN updates for our football team.

What does HNN stand for?

Hanny News Network

It'd be great if we got the power of life and death over the dark lords that are less shitty,

Maybe he could act as a mentor for Caloria, who knows.

I think just kinds creeps me out due to the whole chest hand thing. I can't remember much about his personality.

I'd definitely attempt to convert Kesselring though.

Pretty normal guy. We could convert him in KR with the power of Martina's cooking.

I will convert Kamilla with Rick

He's a chilled lazy dude that likes to eat a lot.

If X is moddable and there is no Kay-chan route you better belive I'll channel all my inner autism to make one even if it kills me. I want to hold hands with Kay-chan

We could make one using renpy, But use that write faggotry on the quiz game.

Hmm. Hitting up the Wiki he does seem like a pretty cool guy after all. It would be funny if the Helman front didn't move at all because everyone assigned to it was a lazy shit.

If you mean the ones in the front that an user thought were those guides from the desert, it actually like like the guy monster called "Ghost" or a stronger variation.

Is he dancing?

>not being autistic enough to learn enough assembly and CS to reverse engineer the game to add one even if it's not moddable

Good memories.

MARRY ME:

Silky
Hornet
Kesselring

GREAT:

Ithere
Satella
Medusa
Warg
Kamilla

OK:

Babolat
Galtia
La Hawzel
Kentarou
Lei
Meglass

EH:

Masuzoe
Pi-R
Noce
Red Eye
Xavier
La Saizel
Sieg

SIlky and Kesselring massively overrated. Satella and Sieg underrated.

For you.

Can we win this time?

Looks fun to me both visually and gameplay wise. Also I can see how it's a system that let you have tons of characters playable who could be useful indifferent ways.

Why is Sieg underrated?

Is there any reason to make a country a vessal in Sengoku?

To play a challenge run.

not really.

The head devil worshiper can only be gotten if you vassal them, as far as I know. I've never done it myself, so I have no idea what he's like, aside from having metallic hair. Other than that, nope.

Completing the competition card.

Which of these models is the best and why is it Lia?

No, that's just a widespread misinformation. You just need to conquer them post-Honnouji to get them. Vassaling them works too, since you can only do that post-Honnouji too.

Rance IX spoilers.

Will you protect this smile?

Yes. Yes I will.

Not until I see that smile in Rance IX.

It's Kay.

>eats rocks and grass unironically
>interesting

Wasn't that just in Little Princess?

He does it in Sengoku too, I think it's charming because it's a holdover from LP.

Oh wait, that's what I was gonna ask. So, people keep talking about Evenicle and singing its praises, but I haven't seen any recent talk of Drapeko. Was that game just bad or did people completely forget about it when Evenicle came out because it was that good?

Copy pasted from my notes

Vassaling advantages:
1) Slightly less hassle for getting Seigan (personally speaking I always vassal the Tenshi Sect, see alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_to_5_Star_No_Bonus_runs#Why_you_vassal_the_Tenshi_Sect )
2) Lets you avoid a war that isn't worth the time, effort, or resources to win, e.g. 5SNB Hara.
3) Free item if you vassal Tokugawa and go through some events with Ikkyu recruited.
4) You can attack through your vassals but can't be attacked through them, this can give you some tactical advantages (r.g. beating the Ran route without ever fighting Shimazu).
5) Easy way to relieve some pressure when shit hits the fan.
6) Vassaled houses give some of the same benefits as conquered ones, allowing for some obvious advantages whenever you're getting desperate. For example, if you need NP and need it NOW you can vassal someone.
7) The reinforcements units are sometimes worth something.
8) Oh, and it's also good if you need to stop a gourd auto-breaking. A good example of this comes up in 5SNB runs. If your fight with Ashikaga isn't going to end before turn 30 you're often better off just vassaling them before turn 30 than you are letting Takeda's gourd auto-break and then letting Ashikaga's gourd break when you conquer them.
9) There's also a glitch related to this that lets you avoid breaking up to 3 gourds despite having vassaled some gourd holding houses. Look at the wiki if you're interested, it's near the top of the walkthrough page.

Drapeko is a nice enough game. I blog posted it here about 15 months or so ago here.
Its not great. Unlike Evenicle there is no gameplay.

You proceed through steps of board game like chapters and make choices - some leading to bad ends and others getting flags or whatever. There are something like 40+ bad ends. Its quite comedic and amusing.
QD was nice but I can't say I particularly liked the other main heroines but the MC's sister was great and one of the more important minor heroines Shal was also great.
Occasionally there are battles but they're pretty easy once you have done what you need to do.

All in all its fun enough to read but thats it.

Kesserling is shit.

Fuck ghosts and their resistance to physical.

Fucking Megadeath. I was like why the fuck is Prima poisoned all the time. If I hadn't noticed this I probably woulda removed Prima from my party thinking she's nigh-useless.

It's the price for Megadeath's attack boost. Prima isn't exactly A-list material, but at least her healing was buffed.

>I think just kinds creeps me out due to the whole chest hand thing
Isn't that his apostle? Would probably come out.

So Megadeath keep working on her. Such used goods.

one hour.

What will Rick do in X?

Fuck bitches.

Thanks for the reminder.

Wonder if she will be playable in X. Her Quest epilogue was working on a trading company that goes bankrupt because of the great war, then she joins a volunteer organization for disaster relief. The great war is probably the Second Great Demon War,but maybe she joins you and after the war is done then join the disaster relief.

Being a reaper as usual.

*Second Demon War

This is the third, isn't it?

Do you count Xavier fighting Fujiwara as a war? I do not.

Fujiwara conquered the whole continent,there was probably more going on than just that fight.

Hentai News Network

For people thinking The Demons would have to destroy Helman before spreading around, This image here illustrates it well. With the massive enemy forces, it's likely the allied forces would need to shrink down so even thought they are still resisting the enemy can pass easily. So here we can see the demons have no problem to pass by the part south of Helman, and there is even an enemy army attacking from the east.

The Demon War (魔人戦争) was the name of the war between the demons and the Holy Sect. The one now is called Second Demon War (第二次魔人戦争) as it can be seen at the top of pic. Now, will Rance be able to do what MM Rune couldn't?

Is that a generic below Hubert? He has a pretty long name.

Well he killed MM Rune afterall.

Seems to be a generic, yeah.

Game will probably be delayed by 15 minutes or so because the first match just started now due to delays setting up.

Can I get a close up on Suzume? She's really cute.
All girls are really cute, actually

Where is Rolex?

Possibly on Rance's team or joined up with another army, as his army is a small one for blitzkrieg like tactics.