/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Service time from Shuichi's girlfriends edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/22/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Ready for bed Mika!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Kaede

>discuss KGS
>someone bakes early
Those who do not learn from history as doomed to repeat it

This is Canon!

Animator!

>it's the autistic Saiharafag again

That's a cute and melancholic Mitty!
I thought it was Kirigiri cosplay at first..then I realized he wasn't wearing a skirt.

Angie and her beloved Kaito!

Random question, but was Puerto Rico-kun the dude who kept accusing of everyone (especially Saiharafags) being from Puerto Rico?

Sure go for it, you aren't Miu though.

Akamatsu Kaede-san is best pianist.

I wish I was!
I can be whatever he wants me to be!

Whoopsie.

Stay mad cuck

You're pretty damn similar to her.
And that's not a good thing.

I don't know i guess i can picture version of them happy in a western home and life.

Saihara lives as a famous detective, Kaede is his beautiful wife and piano genius.

Anybody else?

Or maybe it's the Zeussufag falseflagging as a Cuckharafag kek

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Junkofag who fought against the /drg/ Chiakishitter months ago.

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

I live as a successful CEO of the largest conglomerate, my beloved Saihara is my beautiful wife and detective genius.

Nagu's publishing a doujin! Or an artbook?

>All these choices of girls (and boy)

>天最 - Tensai (Tengan x Shuichi)
Why is this a thing

I just want them to be happy.

Saihara is a cuck

Why are you introducing me like I haven't been here in a while, when I've always been here.

>autistic chuu2 himedere being an better

>Killer victim shipping
>OOC
>Off model

>autistic taeko talking
Don't fucking reply to me ever again

Suck dick bruh

Koko! The word 'sinnamon roll' is not allowed in my house!

What are you quoting?

The fandom pastebin I assume.

OTP

And Rantaro as the mailman or milkman or plumber or pizza delivery boy or something, right?

You're the biggest sinnamon roll of us all!

Mika!

Kaede feels like a fat cow and starts to eat less and less
Usually, Kaede is the one worrying about her friends. But when Kaede starts refusing food altogether and starts losing weight dramaticslly, those friends have to come in and worry about her.

>deredere maki comes skipping to saihara
>"SAIHARA! SAIHARA!"
>Before he turns around she wraps her arms around him
>"What is it Maki?"
>"I LOVE YOU!" she says with her face brightening up
>Saihara blushes.
>"Yeah..."
>He wraps her arms around her
>She goes blood red
>She squeals then smiles and goes into an ecstacy of happiness.

Cute!

REEEEEE

>Rantarou as the assistant or friend that help
>Miu as the the helpful gadget girl that helps out Saihara
>Kirumi as their maid and secretly the president

kaede telling shuichi "i love you"
Shuichi start crying from happiness
Happy ending

Shuichi looks yummy

Posting best girl!

Ana-matsu.
Mia-tsu.

Whew, I never knew we had genuine sadists here.

I can't wait to see who the new Trial Point Getters are!

-is what I would say, if it was not already painfully obvious that it is Akamatsu, Saihara, and Ouma.

All right, I've got exorcism tools prepared for the future and this thread!

As cute as always!

If I write sadistic pastas, but in reality I'm self inserting because I'm a masochist, does that count?

Where does the ship name even come from?

I'm not sure.
I was just surprised that we had sadists who actually get aroused by crying and abuse.
Masochists seem more common somehow.

>akamatsu

>Kind reminder that Shuichi called Kaede 'sweetheart' during love hotel in localization release

>painfully obvious that it is Akamatsu, Saihara, and Ouma.
Are you so sure about your choices, user?

Korekiyo and Amami big bros
Amami wants to make his only bro happy
He gives his sister to Korekiyo
Korekiyo sacrifices them to nee-san
Amami and Kiyo big bro
happy ending

It's a doujin, I would buy it

So how new are you?

Shuichi is for everyone to taste!

>Akamatsu, Saihara, and Ouma.
too good for be real

Oh, you poor user...

There is no 'Trial Point Getters' in V3

Nothing surprising here though, DR characters perfectly apply to sadistic fetishes as well.

I want Kaede's twin to be a jealous nihilistic bitch who emotionally manipulates Saihara to get back at her dumb fat sis.

I love twin characters.
The idea that Kaede might have a twin was cool.

Dunno about that, I'd say Kokichi talks a lot on every trial he's present and gives good suggestions.

V3 giant cuddle pile with Shuichi in the center

>DR2
>Spend free time on a character
>That character dies or gets executed before you can get to six
>Now locked out of their skill for the playthrough
>It's probably impossible to get the skills from the two people involved in case 1 before you unlock School Mode (assuming that exists in DR2)

All those time slots lost, like tears in the rain

Really? in the original she wants to be called by her first name, how they changed it?

nee-san getting gangbanged by admirable men in front of korekiyo
nee-san mocking korekiyo and saying it's his fault for having a dick too small to even please her
korekiyo apologizing to nee-san while crying
nee-san telling korekiyo that she'll forgive him if he can service all the admirable men with his body and satisfy them
korekiyo reluctantly offering himself to the admirable men because he doesn't want to disappoint nee-san
korekiyo getting his asshole stretched wide and his mouth fucked forcefully
korekiyo slowly starting to appreciate the feeling of having his holes filled by cock
korekiyo enjoying himself and asking for more
nee-san giving korekiyo a nice sloppy kiss and calling him a good boy while they're both getting fucked
korekiyo happy little brother

They changed it because they got rid of Japanese last name formalities basis.
Calling Kaede who he normal calls Kaede, Kaede wouldn't make much sense affection wise.

In the dub everyone calls each other by first name. Had to improvise, I guess.

But it fits the pattern.
Akamatsu is like Naegi and Hinata: the player's avatar and Watson equivalent, made so the player can solve the case themselves with some help.
Saihara is like Kirigiri and Nanami: the Holmes equivalent allied with the player.
Ouma is like Togami and Komaeda: the Moriarity equivalent who hinders the player until the mastermind is exposed.
My logic is kanpeki! (TN: Kanpeki means perfect)

Ouma big insomnia.

It hurts me to think of my baby saying this

It's good for her to face the facts.

I'm getting the sense that you haven't gone through the game yet, in which case you should probably leave. Right now. Because nobody here actually gives a shit about tagging spoilers.

Oh god user you poor thing
please leave before you get spoiled on V3

Go to sleep poyo

>Hoshi

Saihara is a two pump chump and all the girls think it's adorable
Angie wraps a hand around his dong and sings "One, two, CUM CUM CUM!" because that's all it takes for him to blow.

I've been trying. My body hurts too much, but I guess I just have to wait until it gives up.

I love Junko!

Yeah i know, but i am curious to know how they changed it. Does she wants him to call her "sweetheart" now?

>Ouma challenges Celes to a game of chess
>Celes asks for what the wager is if she wins
What would Ouma give if she wins?

no you aren't

You don't really have to ask, she'd probably want him to be her butler or maid or something

Yes, Kaede asked Shuichi to call her 'sweetheart' instead. But it's during the love hotel only, so you likely won't see Shuichi said this word in any parts of game unless you get access to love hotel.

All my friends wanted to buy some Xanax and take it together. I'm glad they couldn't find any. That would have made Kaede sad

Who had the best harem?

>that Mukuro in the background
Cute

there is another one?

Update your shit

His foreskin

Do you guys think he's been circumcised? y/n please respond

What does K1-B0 smell like?