/vn/ - Don't leave Edition

Visual Novel General #1640

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v21905
vndb.org/s274
vndb.org/s7
vndb.org/s581
vndb.org/s1001
vndb.org/v18550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good girl, not so good route

>Trip & Irru bailed midway through the ai route translation
It's not fair!

How many of us are virgins and how many are not? I cant imagine some normie actually play VNs

I am a 25 year old virgin neet. Over the past 2 years I've completely given up trying to live in the real world. I've lost all passion for any hobbies I used to have and now just spend all day and night in the dark playing moege and shitposting on /vn/.

>Live in a slavic hellhole where goverment doesnt give you any money
>Dont even have any serious mental ilness anyway
>Will have to spend rest of my days playing VNs and working in some factory for 400euros/month
Im probably gonna end it once I graduate college

WTF? Are you me?

8th for Saber!

Same, except anime too when I don't have the energy to read or press buttons.

you guys are depressed as fuck

Iam personally jaded not depressed. I just kinda live, do what I need to survive and nothing else. I dont feel sad nor happy

Tell me something I don't know

ejaculate inside a fine wine

I am playing it as a normie. Not moege tho.

I think you should leave

Same, but I'm still trying to slowly get my shit together, while barely accomplishing anything.

I'd off myself but I have to care of my mother with cancer.

Go talk to a girl, you stupid virgins.

Why would I waste my time talking to a roastie?

>Hey Im user, Ive been working in part time jobs since I was 15, graduated from college two years ago, have my own car, stable job and apartment. What about you?
>hihi my name is stacey I love watching netflix and stuff. How much do you make?

Go find a girl who likes visual novels then? This isn't rocket science.

Rocket science is easier

Femoids don't have the mental fortitude to understand visual novels on anything more than a surface level.

Is it /r9k/?

Just imagine if they tried to read Subahibi

i have been talking to the otome blogger, i think my chances are good

Let me know where they are and I'll find them.

A girl smiled back at me a month ago, i'm still riding off that high. I'm good for another 2 years.

I'm not a virgin because I've had sex with hundreds of hot anime babes.

It makes sense why /vn/ autistically spergs out at girls now.

You're all pathetic.

impressive

Sure, but i'm not sure why you didn't include yourself in that. You're here after all.

hey, not all of us act like that. it's just couple people

I don't include myself because I am here ironically to laugh at you pathetic virgins.

It's feels really weird to have wife & kid, and also posting here.

Suuure

I became I wizard 10 months ago.
Now I don't need anything else anyway.

This is what I like about Japan. The female employees are most always smiling and polite to you, even if it's just for business.

Anyone read it?

Mage or warlock?

Hey, /vn/ didn't sperg out again when she came back. We better than that now.

Is anybody even actually reading visual novels right now? Because we've gone like 40 posts without any real discussion happening

/vn/ is evolving

We're waiting for the dokidoki and otome bloggers

yes

>reading visual novels

Doki Doki Literature Club is unironically kamige

I'm kinda mentally exhausted after finishing subahibi so I'm having a short break from VNs. I want to read something comfy and mindless next though.

I feel like blogging stuff like moege(and otoge) is the only viable way to blogpost. If you start blogging something with an actual plot that requires you use spoilers, people would somewhat avoid it to avoid spoilers, or spoil you and ruin the vn in replies.

I hope Ai route comes out

I actually met a really nice on in my local church, inb4 all atheist neckbeards simultaniously reply.

If SakuSaku was out, we wouldn't be having this problem

But there was blogposting of SubaHibi and DI just recently and outside of some unmarked spoiler moments, they went fine

You should try this game Seems like people like it a lot. The art is good, and the girls are super cute.

I dont even know any dudes irl who reads VNs. Although that may be because i only know normies.

>tfw an EVN is unironically better than 99% of the new releases

>Seems like people like it a lot.
How do I know "people" like it and it's not just the same one or two people just samefagging? It's not like we get more than 80 people in here

>This dude's relationship with Ren is literally just a clone of Shirou/Archer
I thought you guys said this was kamige.

I downloaded it after waking up and seeing people play it and it's really good. Try it.

vndb.org/v21905 /ourguy/ awvnx gave it a 9/10, what more proof do you need?

Just play it now before everybody else finishes it and starts spoiling shit

>Paying attention to specific people on VNDB
Why do you people do this?

I read Subahibi and Doki Doki Literature Club with my girlfriend. The only part she had trouble reading was Insects because the gangrape affected her more than it probably affects a bunch of disgusting NEETS that have been reading gangrape doujins for decades.

It's going to be almost impossible to find a girl in your area that reads vns because they never leave their house.

Only way is to find one online and get lucky that she lives nearby. Worked for me

All opinions are equal, but some are more equal than others.

What are some of /vn/'s favourite artists?

>but some are more equal than others.
No they're not.

Is this the logic that causes you guys to slurp up whatever moogy tells you?

Sorry, did that literary reference go over your head?

So how long is this?

A few hours

vndb.org/s274

I know what you were referencing, but people are serious about that sort of thing

vndb.org/s7

Wonder how edgy her new game for Nitro+ is gonna be

I unironically like R07. Copipe from Higurashi and Umineko are the funniest shit of all time. I belt into laughter every time I see this passage:
「おめぇ、……戦略、戦術、…そして戦闘、…全て三拍子揃ってるぜ。 ……お前みたいなヤツが俺の役をやるべきなんだよ…。山狗みてぇなクソどもの隊長をな…!」
「ははん。ごめんだね、あんたらみたいな根暗そうな秘密部隊の隊長なんて!」
「……へへへ、そうだな。お前ほどの器なら日本の不正規戦部隊長なんてもったいないぜ…。 SASでもデルタでもスペツナズでも、…どこでも最高の人材になれるだろうぜ。何しろ、」
「はははは、あっははははははは!!! SASぅ? デルタフォースぅ? 下らないねぇ! そんな退屈なところじゃあ、私を飼いならせやしないよ!!」
「……へっへへははははは! そうだろうな。そうだろうよ。 ……なら聞かせてくれ。お前ほどのヤツなら、何の隊長を望む!」
「隊長なんて興味ないね。部長でいいね。」
「……部長…。英国情報部辺りってとこか、…ふ、妥当だな。」
「だめだめだめ、なってないね! あのねぇ、私がやりたい部長はたったひとつ!! 雛見沢分校の我が部の部長だけさッ!! 罰ゲームのない戦いなんてごめんだね! 口先の魔術師、前原圭一! かぁいいモードの竜宮レナ! トラップ使いの沙都子に萌え落としの梨花ちゃん!! そして期待の新人古手羽入!! これだけ揃ってりゃ、世界のどこだろうと退屈だねッ!!」
「…………勝てねぇ…。……勝てねぇよ……。…こんなヤツが隊長だったんじゃ、 …勝てるわきゃねぇやな…。へへへへはははははははは!!」

“We are so happy that our game, Bocchimusume x Produce Keikaku––localized as Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome by MangaGamer––is now available in English.

The game has so many idiosyncrasies––lots of wordplay in the script, youthful slang, and UI components, we couldn’t have hoped for a more wonderful localization treatment. We’d like to thank the English localization staff again for their brilliant work!

Romantic comedies like this one are a bit of a risk in the otome game market in Japan, but we’re so incredibly happy that those of you who have played it have enjoyed it. The goal of our brand is to create entertaining games within the adult otome genre that persons of any gender can enjoy.

If you enjoyed Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome, please recommend it to your friends!”

––Kalmia8

More otoge when?

bravo Salvato, bravo! bravo!!!!

>vn artists
>posting meme ones instead of Happoubi Jin
vndb.org/s581

jin is a huge meme, though

You can now stop pretending that this isn't the best vn artist.

vndb.org/s1001

>posting meme ones
What does that even mean?

I like him but his later style isn't as good as his earlier

Huh? Closed Game is perfection

>/vn/ has shit taste in visual novels AND artists

>comfy and mindless

>The goal of our brand is to create entertaining games within the adult otome game genre that persons of any gender can enjoy
No wonder /vn/ loves it.

Well what's your taste

I don't think more than one or two people even care about otomege.

That scene was maximum HNNNNG

post HNNNNNNG scenes

This legit looks very good for a EOVN

Is it voiced?

No

Are you sure? The blogging disagrees.

Nope and thank god

Why is Katawa Shoujo the only long OELVN? How is it that games are worked on for 2 years but always end up being 3~ hours long?

dauym shame.

Thats really the next step for them, if they want to try to get even close to Japanese VNs.

vndb.org/v18550
Voiced and 30-50h. Btw, it's shit

It can't be helped, good voice acting is impossible in English.