/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next update on Sept 27
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate collab
[YouTube] 【Shadowverse シャドウバース】劇場版「Fate/stay night[Heaven's Feel]」コラボPV (embed)
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G (embed)

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281 (embed)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cute boy

/ourguy/

are you feeling it mr krabs

My one and only.

>no good dragon cards in sfl

t. israfil

So why is this a Gold card while Mailman a Legendary?

P-prime Keeper is good! Fuck off Dragon crybaby!

The drawing allows you to potentially draw more guidances or roaches or other useful cards.
Well, I guess that the barrage also has its uses for non-roach things. I wouldn't say its literally broken, maybe just good to strong but I wouldn't get super mad about it. It's a 1 (2) PP 3 damage card so it's pretty standard fare

should have mentioned the chicken legs

im dying

Same reason why Khawy is silver

I guess this might be good in arena.

What card are you looking forward to including in one of your current decks? Pic related

>9 pp 6/ kill a goblin

Dragon wins

ID 80978 please help need 2 more games for achievment - broke my face

That 1/1 Skeleton had it coming.

>worse orb dragon
Can't make this shit up

>GIGANTIC fish swarming a fish
>kills only the cat inside

Remove the "e" from her name and I'll include it in every deck I play.

Also, the if not one of the biggest problems with Barrage right now is that it needs a target on your opponent's board. Of course, when you're roaching people usually they have a board but it's still something.
If you bounce with barrage eventually it canl run out of targets then you have a dead card in your hand.

Rarity doesn't seem to matter much in this game. Why is Zombie Party a bronze? Why is Luminous Mage a silver? Why is Fairy Dragon a legendary?

>Opponent drops Bahamut
>Have Cetus in hand
>Mfw

Its for the rotations

As I said the main matter is improving roach lists' consistency, it's not about the card in itself
>The drawing allows you to potentially draw more guidances or roaches or other useful cards.
If you started the combo without having all the necessary combo pieces in hand, having to rely on casual draw, I'd say you're pretty desperate

This.

why not just use orb dragon

why not just use dance of death,scypher or even dragonic lance

This is my first expansion with Shadowverse. Will we get 10 free packs from the new expansion when it goes live? I'm assuming this because I got 10 from each expansion when I started playing.

S-Shut up

Yes

orb dragon can destroy amulets if I remember correctly and its also leaves a body

Or, you know, another bahamut

AntiFrog tech

Holy fuck this.

>expected Bahamut
>Olivia prior turn
>Sahaqiel and evolve my own Bahamut to kill his Bahamut for free
>now he also has to play around my Bahamut in fear
>stupid Forte forces my Bahamut
>he plays a 2nd Bahamut
>Sahaqiel out Israfil and Salamander off his Bahamut
Silly Rowen, you don't have enough Bahamuts in stock to outvalue me.

Frog is so bad against aggro. I run 2, but considering dropping 1. Is that ok?

I guess you can say that if you're playing Forest in a meta that hasn't changed from what it is right now, you'd be pretty desperate indeed.
Aside from that, the consistency part I agree with. Although from what I state here, Guidance seems to be a better card since it doesn't have a condition for activation. Still, it's a good enough card in any case.

imagine if dragon has this card during n-blood era

The entire point of ambush sword is to cuck decks like dshit and ramp. Play mid-sword if you don't like frog.

>9 mana frog tech

I'm sure that will work out fine.

What's up, losers?

>kill self for free
For sure

>turn 5 enhanced Wrath Drake
Nice Ambush, bro. You're gonna have even more fun in 2 turns...

The expansion is coming out in ~5 days. I think doing this now is appropriate.

I will screenshot all the predictions in this thread and after a month I will post it again to see how accurate/silly some of you are. However, what is the fun when there is nothing at stake? You may include screenshot of your rank and your playstyle (ranked win by class) in your prediction post.

Some guide to do the prediction:
1. Will the meta stays the same after the expansion? (Assume they didn't nerf anything)
2. Which class will dominate? What is the thing that you think will be as cancerous as spawn?
3. What do you think are the cards/interaction that people overlook?
Above are just some general questions, of course you can write anything you think will happen in Starforged Legend.

I'll do this from now until American's Sunday ended. Reply to this post or post a screenshot of your rank with your prediction and I will include you in the collage.

>10 packs
Why?

dont you dare to start that again

>10 packs
Nice pack from 5 months ago user

>(embed)[Embed]
Epic.

Add discard btw

rip dshift

Free ones

100% fail safe prediction:
Rune will be good in SFL.
t. 3k ranked wins with isaboobs

>control cuck still can't deal with the fact that he gets countered by a deck even though his deck counters an entire deck archetype

Still butthurt that we're getting Illya instead of Kirei. Double butthurt considering this collab is because of Heaven's Feel.

Kill yourself, hope you guys enjoy another meta of high roll lion and neutral cancer.

>start spellboosting as early as turn 1 insight
>opponent names Dimension Shift
>discard none
>turn 8 Loki
>turn 9 OTK Chimera
Good luck controlcuck.

Sword will fucking bullshit with its infinite rush and storm

>single handedly deletes dshift and aegiscucks from the meta forever
Yes please cygames

You mean like dshift counters control?

>name fate's hand
>win

I want to suck her dry!

Do you ever see any dshift player being as butthurt to aggro as Controlcucks are about dshift?
It's only Controlcucks that cry this hard because their deck isn't allowed to win every matchup.

>discard nothing
>next turn Oz into Winter's Caprice into Spellbook Decryption/Concentration
Enjoy playing gacha with all the possible Rune combos.

Forest will rise. Tempo is playable again. Otk with some neutral + BnB will be more refined, ""control "" wolfbolt/elephant will be playable (except against dshift). Sword will rise too and it will be a perfect counter to forest, as always.

Dshift has a fighting chance against aggro
Control has literally 0 ways to deal with Dshift

A good initial hand gives you a chance against aggro as d-shift. As control, a god tier hand still is a lose against dshift.

>406 wins with elf and nothing more
Wew, you really like them roaches, don't you?

I don't know if it looked like I was implying otherwise but barrage in roach lists starts to make sense when you already have 3 guidance, it's the next best thing to ideally being able to have 6 guidance in the deck

I play tempo mostly and a mix of tempo and neutral in WD. It is only at AA0 that I start practicing otk forest, and finally found where the true fun lies.

Concede onegai 29766

>15 packs
>no leggo

>random bahamut in neutral sword
what the fuck, I expected grimnir but not this

It is the reason Dance of Death goes in every deck.

Thanks, Forte

Dshift has 20-30% wr against aggro on shadowlog, even going as far as 10% against Frog
Which is exactly the same wr that control has over dshift minus an actual hard counter

Forest had 93% winrate against dragon last week. What is your point?

Who are we watching?

Concede please!

twitch
.tv/shadowverse_scl

How does this work with that naoise? You can only get damaged for 1 each turn or do you have to hit with 7 damage to deal 4?

You get damaged for 0 since naoise cuts it to 3 then she reduces those 3 that are left

Naoise is 3? I thought he was like roland

>2 cute girls in a room full of otaku
I'm sure they will be having an orgy after the stream is done.

I wonder what the room smells like

>2 cute girls
Where?

>he thought haven would be as balanced as sword

Except the dshift-aggro situation has been that way forever
It's an unpreferred matchup like dshift-control

I'm too new to make any such statements, but I'll scan the official site and see what stands out to me...

Forest
>Starry Elf gets more Brambles, that's neat

Sword
>Barbarossa seems like a freaking value beast, maybe Cannon Sword finally?
>Lot of solid Commanders in general too, Luminous Banner finally?

Rune
>Giant Chimera seems cool, and honestly might be more productive/reliable than D.Shift?
>Can't see the stats on Europa, I assume she does not gain stats on Evolving...

Dragon
>Python for the Prince of Darkness memes

Shadow
>Dark Bladefiend seems like a decent anti-aggro shadow dump, if you can spare the shadows

Blood
>Jormungand... I don't want to overreact to this, so I won't. The effect is just plain stupid but takes so long to get rolling.
>Stheno is pretty ridiculous though, least she's way out on 7 mana, but still.
>Fenrir... okay what the freaking hell?

Haven
>Heresy's Avatar is like a way better Eidolon, yay?
>Globe of the Starways is pretty disgusting

Neutral
>Loki gonna have some stupid combo nonsense, but so did the Dread Sea chick, so more for memes than competitive
>Staircase to Paradise. I, for one, do not welcome our new Atomy overlords.
>Purehearted Singer. Welp, goodbye Mysterian Grimoire...
>Evilisia. Hello, improved Blood Wolf.
>Mr Full Moon. I really don't want to play a card with this terrible artwork, but I will... I suffered through hard-gay Hector, I'll suffer through this.

Feels like Blood, Sword, and Neutral got the biggest haul overall from the ones on the official site?
I know there's others like that Haven minion that summons something from your deck which costs X-1 play points, which makes it an Aegis tutor... but I'll play Full Moon, so whatever.

>rotationfag
/hsg/ is over there, blizzdrone

They confirmed rotations will happen eventually you know

Rotations did happen with ToG until they took them out in WLD

What's the gameplay theme this expansion?

Did this expansion get any new banish cards? I didn't catch any.

Cards weaker than Standard Cards

Trying not to make really op cards while still making op cards for certain archetypes.

Combining the effects of multiple old cards into one new card

Baiting you into crafting all the new shiny expensive control cards so that you can get demolished by neodshift and go back to aggro and midrange in a week.

Killing neutral decks.