pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WOLRDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/endless_4xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Hibernia

This guy got it fair and square

>We live in a time where 2 civ4xg threads are made
what a time to be alive

stellaris is so good it needs 2 threads

Shall we go on with this thread then?

>Wiz fucked up my tall build by making agrarian ideal Fn pacifist only
How the FUCK am I supposed to generate unity now?

By going pacifist?
Pacifists don't lose anything from defensive wars.

>Lumeris attack me.
>They have two colonies unlinked to the rest of their empire next to me.
>The "rest" is far, and behind another empire.
>My actual colonies are all at 80% happiness or more.
Time to go farther into overcolonization.
And then I can also steal their genes, I guess.

You usually need a war or two though

This thread seems bigger so...
Anyone know the event ids for the new AI uprising events? Not the new end game crisis, just the locale empire ones.

Is naked corvette spam still the meta?

nah senpai

What is a good ship ratio for stellaris? been using 12-5-3-1 for a while

>tfw I made a big long paragraph about an organic empire seeing a relativity bomb coming
>they uploaded themselves and got the fuck out of dodge
>can't be normal traits/ethics with a machine portrait
FUCK OFF

there are so many restrictions now it's fucking shit

this is the real reason wiz disabled portrait mods

THIS IS THE FIRST ROBOTO CIV I WAS GOING TO PLAY GODDAMMIT THIS TOOK ME LIKE 20 MINUTES TO GET EVERYTHING I WANTED

My synths (both originally robot ones and my synthetic ascension species) are taking 10% happiness penalty from "population controls enabled", is there something you can do about that?

My human phenotypes mod still works

>Riftborne
oh fuck I didn't meant to add the e

Is talented useful for the increased level cap?

post rare riftborn creatures

>System survey complete. Horizons, expanded.
>Another day, another scientific breakthrough.
Why is the Materialist advisor so smug?

> "Democratic" elections

Join the fledgling Endless group! I'll be hosting a game TONIGHT at 8:00pm EDT. This will be the second game we play together, the first was three days ago. It's something I want to make into a more regular thing. Don't be shy, we're friendly and filled with lots of positive autism.

Do players actually care about simulating individual citizens in city building games? It seems like such a waste of processing power.

1/2/1, without Battleships.

Destroyers with a large weapon, preferably kinetic artillery,
are your primary damage dealers.

>Unit SOB.

I hate plastic paddies. I don't conisder myself a plastic paddy, I'm actually Irish for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Ireland though. Right now I'm studying irish, irish history and I'm following HEEMing, the way of the gael. This is why I hate paddies that know 5 words in irish and use them all the time, knakcered cunt GOMBEEN WANKERS LADS. I'm actually trying to become Irish for real unlike all these faker pads. FUCK YOU PADDIES

So my question is, how good are my chances of becoming Irish for real?

wew, neat little comic

For whoever is interested, fitgirl and zantix seem to have a functional, standalone all dcl included version of stellaris with synthetic dawn.

>play as my custom neetbot caretaker corp
>get destroyed by machine crysis as the FE do nothing and everyone else is busy defending their own stuff

based fitgirl

best hero coming through
step out of the way away euclidean shits

Why no battleships? Arent they good for destroying other battleships?

I have a Question about Stellaris
Is just making all my ships have nothing But Missles and Strike Craft a good strat?
because I assume if you have enough of those the enemies Point Defence doesn't matter if it can't hit it all

are fleets of plasma cruisers with flak still viable?

Just so you know, they're only on their sites, not on the bay yet and have been released for less than 24 hours, so I just said it to make other anons my potential labrats for them.

Also why can't machine empires uses those pseudo-cube ships?

Yeah I know, been playing fitgirls repack all day.

I'm so mad that I paid for this shit

Whats the combat meta now in stellaris?
Havent played since corvette spam was a thing.

Thanks dumb goy
t. Wiz

Is it a standalone with main game and utopia and all the other dlcs?

Not as good as massed artillery destroyers supported by torpedo corvettes and plasma cruisers.

yeah standalone with everything

>getting tricked by wiz for the 4th time

You have only yourself to blame.

>tfw can adjust primitive civ occurrences
I can finally be my comfy enlightening empire.

>diplomacyscreen tells me I have equal fleetpower with my neighbour
>fight him
>his doomblob has around 25% more fleetpower than mine

it's not an exact science.
>fighting an enemy who isn't inferior

you expect 'equivalent', 'superior' and 'overwhelming' to be exact?

Fucking Awakened Ascendancy has nearly 400,000 fleet power. How am I supposed to deal with this shit? It's been nearly 100 years since they woke up; when does Decadence let me kick their asses?

My fucking mistake siding with the Xenophiles instead of the Xenophobes. At least the Xenophobes knew how to wage a war.

I've just lost half of my territory -- gone in a flash.

>he's only lost half his territory

Pfff, I had to flee to my border regions and rebuild.

Why am I unable to surrender unless my retarded ally decides to?

You can't kite their doomstack?

I never even fought the Xenophobes! I saw them fighting the other empire, and then when they won I lost half of my territory to their ally.

Does anybody have any good tips for videos on Youtube on how to learn Civ 6? Right now I just click through everything basically at random and have no idea what my choices actually lead to.

new factions when
I want harmony back

quill18 has some good series where he plays on deity

Is civ 6 now worth to play again?
I've made the mistake of buying civ 6, albeit it for a very cheap price.

If it's a collective consciousness then they shouldn't have regular ethics anyway.

Wait until the next update at least, the last one broke a bunch of shit.

>the update removed free hyperlane mapping at the start for Hyperdrive FTLs
Why

did it really? fucking kek

But it didn't? I started a new game with hyperdrive and I got hyperlane mapping.

It did for me.

sure you haven't got it deselected on one of the bottom right options in game?

Holy shit fucking kill me.

Was that always there, or did they just add that?

So I'm creating an empire who just wants to be left alone so they can do SCIENCE! I'm thinking about making their ethics like:
>materialist
>xenophobe
>pacifist/egalitarian

But I've got questions.
1. How does Egalitarian and Xenophobe interact? Will I be able to enslave and purge aliens or will the egalitarians get shitty?
2. How does Xenophobe work with robots? Can I have synths with full rights or do I need to keep them enslaved?

There's a level where point defense can completely nullify missiles.

Just make a quick empire with the ethos, start a game and check the species rights tab which will tell you what you can do. shouldn't take very long

>How does Egalitarian and Xenophobe interact?
I haven't checked in this patch, but In past versions they fucking don't.
Egalitarian doesn't make a distinction between species, so they will bitch about closed borders and slaved aliens just as much as xenophiles do.

I can tell you from experience you need not worry about synths and enslavement. Can't really say too much about the interactions between Egalitarian and Xenophobe, though. Should probably go pacifist to be safe.

Don't bother with Materialist; going Synth is bullshit. 1.8, weirdly enough, made Biological the strongest ascension path by a long-shot.

If you want to be left alone, I recommend what I'm playing now -- Militarist, Egalitarian, Xenophile.

People fucking love you.

>be peaceful science monkeys
>see early space age civ I want to help out near xenophobe FE
>build frontier outpost in a system that gets primitives in my borders but doesn't touch the FE
>FE tells me to fuck myself and assassinates my leader

As they say in Paris, it is now on like Donkey Kong.

I used Xenophobe/Materialistic to make a species of vain space peacocks who think of all others as inferior and use robots for the heavy lifting. They even hold beauty pageants to elect their new leader!

Is there anything worth even pirating in the catalogues' because I sure as hell didn't see anything worth buying that I don't already have GalCiv2/SoaSE.

>1.8, weirdly enough, made Biological the strongest ascension path by a long-shot.
How so? I remember it being before super underwhelming because you spent lots of time to have to genemod (and lose science) fucktons of pops to get any tangible benefit
...And even then synths and psionics were more versatile.
Also, how's weapon balance in 1.8?

What happens if you build a 2nd outpost during the war, then surrender?

>be vapid female human
>get BLACKED
>be vapid female thalian
>get KINGED
I'd say it's the same really.
I know it's democracy, but monarchy works better for the sake of joke

I don't have it saved, but someone should post the image where going Synth fucks you when the Contingency shows up.

I prefer biological because you get more points to spend now, and I like all of my pops to have the same traits. I also don't like how long it takes to place robot pops. A bunch of small issues that add up to me preferring one over the other.

>becoming the ruler of an entire civilization is the same thing as becoming a single mom
Activated my almonds.

Maybe you'd like my space skull-birds who live on ocean worlds and can only expand their islands by building on top of the corpses of their enemies for religious reasons.

I don't know, I'm just going to make it my mission to destroy these assholes. This civilization is so fucked when they get up and realize what's beside them.

Wait so xenophobes have no problem with synths having rights or enslaving synths doesn't cause any problem?

Xenophobes don't give synths rights unless you're going synth ascension.

>pastebin mods link to steamworkshop

i swear to god u fucking nigger kids

>'The families will do what is best for the families'
What are you implying you walking toad?

I dont know how fags can come up with their bios. The fuck should I write?
>"This faction is built with the intent of conquering the galaxy".
In the end your roleplay means shit.

Damn.

I always shit on unity and prefer to grow horizontally as quick as possible. What are the advantages of growing tall? Does biological manipulation or synth conversion makes up for a huge horde of slaves/robots/pops?

I'm having no problems with wars as the UN of E, doing "liberation" wars where I demand the other empire to become a protectorate. Which I then integrate the empire 10 years later.

>Playing a Determined Exterminator
>Fighting a war against some faggot organics
>Going well, have well over 26% warscore against them
>Suddenly one of my pops in system X goes nuts and dies
>Uh-oh
>HAHA TIME FOR THE CONTINGENCY
>Two of the five homeworld spawns happen in my (comparatively tiny) area of the galaxy
>Neighbor robot FE goes batshit as soon as it starts
>A gorillion 80k and 120k fleets start ass-raping my tiny 1.6k stations all across the empire
>Measly 100k fleet (+fortress) desperately tries to defend the home planet
>practically insta-gibbed from all the giganigga fleets popping out of the woodwork
>tfw you weren't gud enough

>"This faction is built with the intent of conquering the galaxy".

You just need some imagination man. Unless you go some sort of purifier, conquering the galaxy is just a hassle.

If you are science oriented I suggest picking fanatic materialist with the technocracy civ and the rapid learners trait.

Xenophobe (the mildly version) is used to enslave whole pops. You use normal slavery for pops that you want to produce minerals and battle thralls for pops you want to produce energy or research (research will be at 50% though). It is imperative that your own pops spread to as many planets as you can. You can always switch to authoritarian if you have the ability to do so because caste is a hell lot better.

Egalitarians should always play as mechanists and make heavy use of robots.

The Limbo dead aliens decided to settle next to a spiritual empire, since I made them a protectorate this resulted in 2 /defensive/ wars.

The awoken do seem to have the robot dodecahedron spaceport, and they have the little polygon science ships. Seem to use generic human ships for the rest, which was disappointing.

Also I got their science ship pilots when I integrated them into my empire. Also they still exist as an empire according to the empire list and they also contacted me for a trade. So the Limbo/Awoken are really buggy beyond giving the data to a FE or just tossing the data. Wish there was a way to make them into organic pops if the player has both droid and gene-tailoring tech. Or if the player has droid tech it makes 3 synths. Or something, like a special tag which marks them as "awoke" droids with real personalities.

Also s xenophobe using slaves your own pops should be producing lots of energy. Thrifty trait isnt such a bad idea.

>still can't select where your starting system is
What did Wiz mean by this

>spend hours thinking up all the RP stuff
>always end up doing the same shit because I can't make non-cost-efficient choices

I only think about cost-efficient when doing multiplayer, the cheese is real, otherwise, what's the problem?