/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Septem Pickup Summon"
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC
5*s Altera, Waver
4*s Nero, Liz, Stheno, Tamamo Cat

>"Main Quest AP Cost 1/2" (who fucking cares LOL)
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, exact time TBA
Confirmed rate-up servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
Facebook Campaign for 20k likes and 5k shares
-10 Saint Quartz

>Trailer
[YouTube] Fate/Grand Order [Third Singularity: Okeanos] PV (embed)
[YouTube] Fate/Grand Order [Third Singularity: Okeanos] Noble Phantasm PV (embed)

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg (embed)

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuE9bHLHjUc
poal.me/cvxmpp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a single servant that could even TOUCH Liz?

Drake thread

Cuckbros unite! Where's my fellow cuckolds at?

should i do a meme roll or wait for drake?

Reminder that "Jalter" and "Salter" are Redditor terminology and you should go back there if you use them!

I LOVE MY MEDB!

>all those embeds
How can lizposters be so fucking retarded?

Salter
Jalter
Lalter
Balter
EMIYAlter
Culter
And there's nothing you can do about it.

>/fgoalter/ houses literal unashamed cuckolds within its ranks.
Who would have guessed?

why? i already have 48 of these things and only two archers

This thread is fixed

Reminder that every girl in this game is cuckbait, and if you like any of them that makes you a pathetic cuck

What should I do with all of these?

LIZBROS WIN AGAIN

I fucking love my waifu.

except for Jack, Frank, Tamacat, Nursery Rhyme and Illya

Jannu thread!

Salter and Jalter!

Nice try cuck, what part of every girl did you not understand?

remember that the only way to not lose is to not roll at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuE9bHLHjUc

>Illya
Sorry user, but Illya wants her brother's dick and has quasi sexual relationships with Kuro and Miyu.

LIZBROS report!

quality argument /s

>okita is the only one that truly loves (you), hasn't slept around, isn't retarded, and doesn't have a poisonous body, just tuberculosis

Alright, I'll level my liz now

>you see, senpai, we truly are the Fate/Grand Order

AYE AYE

>okita will never cover your dick in blood and lung fluids

Spend them when a servant you want is added to the pool.

Long Lazzard, reporting.

Okay then
>Jack and Fran only want a daddy/mama, literally anyone will do
>Cat is a literal retard any dog in heat could fuck
>NR loved Hakuno since they met, Guda is only a temporary replacement
>Illya want to fuck her brother and molests every other girl in her series
How's that for an argument, you cuck?

Every Lizz it's a good Lizz.

>this really was a fate/stay night
what the fuck?

>roll for Nero in Septem rate up
>get Altera and Liz
It's not fair bros

I can see how a game that lets you roll for waifus and then place them in a support list to be used by others can attract that kind of cancer.

>my whole life was unlimited blade works
What the fuck, Nasu?

Post best girl. Pic related, best girl.

The true Grand Order will be the one I'll eventually make to get gift cards to buy quartz.

I need you to post servants that other people don't believe in. Now, post those sleeper hits, ones you will never give up on.

George Bros where we at?

I'm going to be the best mum/dad in the multiverse and make Jack and Fran love me forever

Why are girls with long straight black hair, red eyes and a decent chest size so BEST?

Reminder that (you) are capable of being a literally omnipotent god in this game, all that's holding you back is yourself. Not a single person is capable of rejecting you if you don't want it to happen so stop being a little bitch about it.

>this ataraxia is pretty fucking hollow
nasu should be decapitated

Insolent faggot! It's Jeanne Alter and Saber Alter! Do not disrespect best girl with reddit faggotry!

God damnit user, I chuckled.
Well played.

>just rape them bro!
Holy Christ wtf is wrong with you cucks? Is this what being rejected your whole life does to you?

There's something wrong with this art. It looks like shitty Deviant Art amateur work.

>people are still posting in the old thread
if this isn't proof that liz is absolutely shit I don't know what is

(You)

Reminder that Okita is the cutest!

>rape
It's only rape if you want it to be rape. If you want it to be consensual then it is consensual.

She's also the sexiest with hijikata cock stuffed in her ass

why people keep replying to liz threads is beyond me

At least it makes him look more handsome than his regular art. Those make him look like an old guy.

New player here, should I level up my servants equally or just dump all exp in one?

Are you seriously saying rape is not rape if you pretend hard enough?

Helenabros assemble! We must stop the red menace from winning! poal.me/cvxmpp

If you don't want it to be rape then it simply isn't rape.

Well clearly this artwork isn't the same as the Saint Graph's

Just look how perspective on the sword is fucked up on . Shading, and detail are also different

We have to. The janitors purge non Liz threads because the lizfag makes them early and its the first one.

Kills yourself you rapist cuck

If one is more active then the other, the less active one would get deleted I'm sure

literally dont respond to liz threads and wait for another one

Voting for Mata Hari's mata haris.

I accidentally hit enter before I sent the whole post. What I MEANT to post was, (You) are entitled to your opinion, and I can see it in his standing sprite itself. But at the same time, I just adore the semi gritty look, he's not a pretty boy, he's not a grizzled old man. He's just George, and it's very simple unassuming art with dirty lines just looks pleasing to me.

They're fake!

Pretty sure she loves the MC, based on her bond dialogue. Unless you're the type of cuck who just assumes you're waifu fucks all of her coworkers, I suppose.

You first, beta cuck.

It does not really matter. The servants I leveled up was based on which exp daily was available. The content is easy where you do not need to max your servants right now.

Shut your mouth.

There is literally no evidence that would indicate that her and hijikata were anything more than team mates. These people are just shitposting to make Okita seem shit like every other waifu.

Are you posting in favor of Darius? Because Alexander isn't a sleeper by any means

Its all this cuck stuff just shitposting or is it for real? I'm only playing this game for the waifus and I don't want to waste time with it if they don't actually love the mc

>disliking rape
what are you, fucking gay?

What a perfect body

If you don't want it to be rape, you just need to rape them hard enough that they fall in love with your cock.
t. expert rapist

Christmas can't come soon enough.

Kaleidoscope, multiple universes, whatever.

Your Chaldea is different from another user's Chaldea. You can delete all your male rolls and have a harem

Depending on the servant. Scat (Lancer) doesn't love you at all.

It's mostly shitposting, except for Drake.

>make Okita seem shit like every other waifu
Nobu is better than smelly feet Okita!

It's real, see the cuckold graph 3.0 for reference While it has some small errors, I believe it is quite accurate in representing the purity of servants and which ones are cuckold material and not.
Hint hint: Most servants don't love you, and most of them have been thoroughly deflowered or love other servants (that are also present in the game).
Be very careful who you roll for unless you don't mind being a cuckold.

I need Saber Alter to sing me jingle bells.

Saber Alter will share her hamburgers with you. How can the others ever compete?

Don't worry, 80% of the girls in the game love (you). But most of them had canon relationships when they were alive so if you want a virgin waifu your options are very limited.

>being this insecure

>got her but didn't bother to really do anything at JP rerun
I'll grind my heart out this time around!

I need Saber Alter to jingle my bells

Just like there is no evidence that they didn't fuck right? Her most trusted companion, who happens to be a skirt chaser, and you really think he didn't tap her at multiple occasions? Cucks please

Pretty much only Mash gives a fuck about the MC because she was created for that sole purpose, every other girl is attracted to someone else or just doesn't give a shit about you

Yes. Dhalsim got a raw deal. I think he was different enough from the previous Berserkers (his weapons and wardrobe have luxurious appearances, his NP involves summoning an army to fight for him, etc.) that he could have been a distinct mainstay if they had managed to incorporate him into the narrative better.

Some servants absolutely love (You). But some of them don't. Choose your servants with care.

how much would I have to pay jannu to break her hymen?

>t. Chubby "I don't see anything bad with my waifu fucking other guys" Cuckson

But what if I don't care about Mashu?

Is there a full list then? That picture is missing lots of girls

whats the point in a waifu game if the girls don't love you?

>Umm... This is hard to say, but... When I’m with you, Master, I feel... How should I say this? I feel at ease. Well... My heart starts to beat quite fast. It’s weird, right? It’s something I've never felt during my lifetime...is my fever acting up again?
>something I've never felt during my lifetime
>never felt during my lifetime
>Kondou-san and Hijikata-san were basically family to me
Sorry, cuck.

Okita's feet don't smell and she has the cutest toes!