Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2604
Where's the Odd-Eyes Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only repost since I did kinda post at the end of a thread

>Speaking of Hitotsu Ni, rate my decklist. The two proxy in the monsters are Luster pend, 2 proxies with wavering eyes are wavering eyes, and proxy with the extra is Ignister. They should be here today if not monday. Anyway, what do you think? I just have three questions
>>What do I take out for a second Time Pendulumgraph?
>>Am I fucked without Duelist Alliance?
>>Should I run another Pendulum Call?

Will it be meta?

3rd for best card

>
>he's practically a waste of resources
Nigga he's shit. There's way more better cards to go into than to waste all your resources to get kaiju'ed

>
Take out upstart for a third harmonizing magician,
cut a luna for a third Joker,
cut all Allures for Wisdom eyes (my opinion)
Cut a SKSV for a SK Clearwing
Cut a strike for a second Time pemdulugraph

>Am I fucked without Duelist Alliance?
No, becasue the deck searches itself and Yes because it's a good card and makes it easier. Run 2

I'm too retarded to know how spellbook engine works, can anyone explain me?

Arc-V was a mistake.

Stay mad

see >play spellcasters
>Draw two cards
wow so hard

Wow, we still don't know the new odd eyes card at all?I'm growing restless here! what's it look like, what does it do? what's it's stats? what's it's scale? Is the meme of it being link true or not?

The ratios iirc are 1 blue boy, 2 knowledge, 2 secrets.

No.

It's a vanilla. Check last thread we saw some info but it's too blurry for the specifics.

best mistake!

>Characters that barely show up and get written out

Interesting, light attribute, level 7 and clearly a long effect going by that size of the text, if only someone could get closer.

>Harmonzing
I only pulled two so that's why I only ran two, but it has worked out for me so far. I'll try that

>Luna for Joker
This is a little iffy. On one hand, Luna does disrupt plays and bounces, but Joker searches shit I need. I can try that too.
>Allures for Wisdom Eyes
I also pulled no Wisdom Eyes from my box, I did pull Joker and Call Playsets so I guess it makes up for it. Anyway, I play Allures to make up for it. I might also try that but I feel like it'll get a bit cloggy with monsters
>SKSV
Okay, I'll probably do that. I do like a monster nuke
>Strike
Alright, that sounds about right too

>DA
Okay, so general thoughts are that it's extremely beneficial but not impossible then
Thank you

Every time someone calls any card bad I recall a time at locals someone actually threw a fit when their board broke because Man-Eater Bug got flipped during the battle phase.

The pattern for stlucture deck r is
>good
>shit
>good
>shit
Next stlucture deck r after this should be good

don't see it happening, really hope it doesn't.

>Odd-Eyes Fusion to dumb Venom Dragon and other odd-eyes to summon Vortex
>Later summon Servant Venom to copy the graveyard OE Venom to copy the opponent's monster's effect and gain its attack

Feelsgoodman

Correct. Yuyafags need to all kill themselves.

>Machine Dragon was good
>Tyranno's Rage was shit
What did they mean by this?

Just add them when you get them, it's no big deal

>Luna for Joker
I was iffy on it too but, the rule is consistency first. I used to run her at 3 when I was also playing kaijus for the combo but now it's not worth it

>Allures for Wisdom Eyes
>I might also try that but I feel like it'll get a bit cloggy with monsters
Wisdom eye becomes any magician, and helps with the popping

>Every time someone calls any card bad I recall a time at locals someone actually threw a fit when their board broke because Man-Eater Bug got flipped during the battle phase.
>Since a bad card was good in a situation, that means the card is good
Stop

Should I buy this?

does anyone here play dark magicians?

Wait until the decklist gets released.

>>Since a bad card was good in a situation, that means the card is good
never even said that, friend. Must you be so toxic over everything?

Not him but Wisdom-Eye is a huge consistency boost tutoring all your magicians and it triggers your card effects. Allure you end up banishing combo pieces for draws when you already have the cards you need.
Definitely max out joker for the same reason. It's too good to run at less than 3.
Add in 1 Oafdragon for its scale effect. It helps make bigger boards under MR4 and helps recover cards from the ED. Cut the links aside from Decode Talker and maybe Proxy Dragon for more synchros. Enlightenment Paladin is underrated, it helps when you have bad pendulum call hands and it synergizes with the deck being a dark spellcaster.

Not yet

mega monarch=>good
Felgrand/true dragon=>bad
ancient gear/machine dragon=>good
dino=>bad

kek.

If should be expected by now that there will be people who will treat you like shit if you like a certain card just because it doesn't do as well competitively.

If that new odd-eye's pendulum effect is what the rumors say, eventually Oafdragon would be unnecessary.

>I heavily implied this thing with my post, but since I didn't say it explicitly I'm going to pretend to be a dense idiot

good bad bad good bad?

Or maybe there isn't a pattern.

More like yugioh and every tcg in general is prone to literal autists who gets so absorbed into the meta that they develop attitudes where they call the shots on which cards are good and bad.

There are people at my locals who screams during normal conversation and then goes on completely off-topic tangents whenever a minor detail is brought up because they simply must let you know why Solemn cards are the best cards ever.

>Luna for Joker
Yeah, that does make sense, consistency first. Doing that then.

>Wisdom Eye
Okay, I'll see if any friends have Wisdom Eyes

Yeah okay, definitely add in Wisdom Eye then if I can get them. I just don't want to order $6 of cards then wait a week.

I do have an Oafdragon so that's good. I might take out Firewall but I do like side arrows so I'll keep gaiasaber too.

Enlightenment Paladin I also pulled so that's fine.

Thank you anons for your help

May I just say that heat wave will destroy every shit-tier deck here?

>never even said that, friend.
>Made a post around it
What the fuck?

>toxic
kek

>More like yugioh and every tcg in general is prone to literal autists who gets so absorbed into the meta that they develop attitudes where they call the shots on which cards are good and bad.
>They call the shots
If you can't read a card and tell if its shit or not then you need to study the game more.

>they simply must let you know why Solemn cards are the best cards ever.
Because they are? They stop effects and summons which you want.

You're the one who started going off when someone said Z-Arc isn't good.

>target main monster zones
>only works with pendulum magicians
I want to believe but it's just a baseless rumor.

>Okay, I'll see if any friends have Wisdom Eyes
Do it friend, again he is any magician if you have another magician scale up

I do.

I topped 8 at OTS Championship this April and left Regionals early last September for packing poorly (not enough snacks) and scrubbed out for not listening to that one user and running Quakings this Regionals and ended 5-4.

What are your outs for Barrier in magicians?

What barrier? Barrier statue?

Is it illegal to announce every card you draw and announce every card you set?
>I draw my Ash Blossom, cool!
>Then I set magic cylinder and solemn strike and end my turn. it's your move, friend.

You scoop.

I'm learning to use the deck, can you give me a list? :c

Dimensional Barrier

It's stupid, but not illegal.

this was supposed to be a gif of Yuri showing a D Barrier. I don't know why it didn't work

would it be illegal to announce I'll set a card when really it's another card?

>static gif

It depends what is your budget, or do you plan on just playing online?

for now I'll be playing online, but if apprentice illusion magician gets reprinted I may buy it

I guess not.

When is Odd-Eyes going to get a Link Monster?

never ever

>D.Barrier
Sadly we scoop but, can you open a 3 of turn 1 when our whole deck searches itself?

Where the fuck do I go to try out Pend Mages, I want to hitotsu ni. Do I just make a second DB account and play vs myself or something.

So what would you think if you faced against an opponent and they just blatantly tell you that they're setting Solemn Strike and then another face down S/T before they end their turn?

would you think
>Did they just tell me what card they set? They're bluffing, it's not really Solemn Strike

would you think bluffs like this would be inherently advantageous because now you're making your opponent think that the card you announced (that would be a certain card being set) may or may not be the actual card?

locals, ygopro 2,
>make a second DB account and play vs myself
Just play against someone silly, or stick to percy and just duel the bot

How do I into Counter Fairies?

I'd want to try it out first before buying it mate, and I'd take like four years per turn if I tried to play vs someone, ygopro2 doesn't have ai does it, and percy isn't mr4 which is quite relevant to this deck.

TCG release never

then do the db thing

If the rumored effect of Arc-Pendulum Dragon is real, they won't need one. It's probably fake though since we still don't have a decent picture of it.

Yeah that looks like my best bet.

What rumored effect? Is the name Arc Pendulum Dragon confirmed or are you just calling it something like that one user who calls it Odd Eyes Pendant Dragon?

This effect
>Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; You can target Main Monster Zones up to the number of Pendulum Magician monsters face-up in your Extra Deck, they are treated as Extra Monster Zones this turn, also halve all Battle Damage either player takes this turn.

I'm doubtful about it since the PSCT is bad.

Holy shit that sounds too good for the cheap price of half battle damage and 1000 life. It's gotta be fake news but whats PSCT?

I want to believe it since it will help with pendulum summoning from the extra deck but, we'll wait and see.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text

It also halves the battle damage either player takes on that turn.

3 problems I have with the PSCT
>target Main Monster Zones
>the targeting of MMZ's occurring in the effect part of the text, instead of the cost
>should probably say "for the rest of turn", not just "this turn"

What deck should I get good at

Maybe the leaker worded it wrong? But let's follow Akaba's advice and leave it aside for now until official release, we could be arguing over fake news remember.

Cloudians

This wouldn't even happen if the TCG actually bothered to release info about their stuff in advance like the OCG instead of waiting until the last minute and trying to pretend that the stuff hasn't already been leaked.

The leaker was an anonymous comment just like yours, no source and no picture.

In that case, let's just treat it as fake news before people's hopes start rising. 2 weeks remain. I feel bad for the pendulum magician players, they might really fall in love with this fake and it turns out the real card is shit

I could have typed it and watched while people run around screaming claiming the effect as fact. I remember when OCG Solemn Strike was posted and an anonymous comment said it negated S/T.

So what does a World Chalice deck look like with no Emeral? I was just starting to get into them but the list messed with some of the combos I had heard of.

The leaker didn't even know the name of the card.

>tfw I bought Duelist Alliance when it was $5 since I was Hitotsu Ni before the deck was even good

Waifu devotion in every thread until Madolche support is announced for Link Vrains Pack
>Lightsworn
Probably an upgraded Raiden considering the Xyz is an upgraded Minerva and they're both from the structure

>be lightsworn player
>get otk'd

Where did the dragon touch you user?

he didn't touch me because he got otk'd

Whelp, it's officially fake news,now. Time to shut the fuck up Hitsunifag, your pendulum deck still sucks.

>Fell for it
>When everyone is saying we should wait because it might be fake news
also
>cry for leaks
>Make fake leaks
Discord fags everyone

I mean, like I said, I was doubtful since the PSCT was bad.

>Deck still sucks
>While it was getting tops in OCG with full power Dracos and True Dinos
Kek

b-but MR4 is supposed to btfo pendulums!

wtf why is discord such a breeding ground for turbo autists?

I just wanted to drop that since I slept through the first time people were speculating on it, and I hate Trip's ebin shitposting