implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9_Friendlies
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hoc/_League_201
implyingrigged.info/wiki//vp/_Bowl

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>autumn logos
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup_Logo_Proposals_Gallery

>Previously:
PES18 is cracked
autumn logos
/merit/ is shit
remov managrs

/po/ supremacy

friendlies where

main channel in a mo

I stay roided

>comfy

>the absolute STATE of comfy shitters

what happened? Did I miss the fun?

t. Barry Bonds

Its good to get some divegrass.

Gondola will win /int/ a star

BASED Nomo tells comfy shitters to go eat a dick

What did they do? Tried to stream over VGL friendlies? Who was even in charge?

Suule tried to stream over VGL and got pissy when told to get off.

comfy complained about VGL friendlies not being on the comfy calendar (it's on the 4CC events calendar and has been for about a week now) and were told to fuck off

>comfy calendar
>4CC event calendar
Why? What's the point of having two calendars?

Are they really this retarded lmao

Comfy guys are special.

Because """comfy""" is not a 4CC

The NERVE. How the fucking delusional you have to be to believe your shitty stream takes priority over divegrass to HOST ON THE MAIN CHANNEL
Even SDA potato quality streams take priority over anything comfy cabal can shit pit.
FUCK

For the first and only time in recorded history PMB was right

I can't wait for the 4ccEsports channel next.

>4-3-3 longball
I'm gonna vomit

Let them ree and be pissy, literally nobody should give a fuck what some comfy shitter thinks
I don't care if you're doing a 24 h marathon vidya extravaganza, when it's divegrass time you're fucking off lad

smashcast.tv/(lel spam filter)

But PMB was against VGL friendlies.

friendlies > invitationals

what about friendlies for an invitational

The cup isn't for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as long as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

No. I said my personal preference, not an absolute law, was that the main channel be reserved for PES events featuring real cup teams, on the basis that single-team events (such as Veeky ForumsL and the /mlp/ Friendship Tests) lack sufficient broad, general interest to warrant going on the main cup channel. That's just my hierarchy of appropriateness.
>The Cup
>The Friendlies
>Multiple Cup team invitationals
-------------------------------------------------------
>single-team Cup events (e.g., Veeky Forums
------------------------------------------------------
>fake team events
>non-PES, non-Cup events (most of comfy)
I said and have said multiple times since then, that I am perfectly fine with Veeky ForumsL going on the main channel since it is at least Cup related. I've never, ever tried to agitate to shut down Veeky ForumsL. I really wish this meme would die. Have fun this weekend.

Of our city, of our city. (You)! How do own the world? How do you own disorder? Disorder?

Tell me why this isn't a glorified coinflip with AIs playing.

I can agree with this

So who exactly are the comfy shitters? I want to laugh at them.

The former /g/ manager and some other silly dickheads

OMP?

But Suule isn't even streaming today. Alycornanon always streamed Blood Bowl.

You know, the cup would probably do better if we had a halfway decent streaming service.

They can stream whatever they want on their channel, why is it has to be hosted when there is divegrass happening?
When divegrass is on you comfy faggots should silently gather all your shit and retract back to your colon, instead of arguing about muh calendar.

>start Patreon
>put comfy in its own private channel behind a pay wall
>comfy crew subscribes to Patreon to access comfy channel
>Patreon bucks fund private streaming service for the Cup
>Cup gets a streaming service without it or Veeky Forums being tied to a money making scheme
>no more disputes between comfy and everyone else about what goes on what channel and when
Everybody wins.

Wasn't Suule you fucking idiot.
The fact that there are 2 calendars is the problem.

The one who literally got suspended for bullying

You now remember non-stop comfy was supposed to be a one-off thing for the 5 year anniversary of the 4CC, not the shit that's going on now.

The solution is to stop hosting comfy on the main channel, my lads. I'd like comfy culled outright but that won't happen.

Back in the town hall there was already a ruling that divegrass takes precedence. Stop shitting blood over a misunderstanding.

well shit then say their suspended manager

That's quite literally one of the things advocated for at the town hall, so it's not going to happen.

>it's a misunderstanding!
>"misunderstandings" keep happening over and over and over and over
You guys are cancer. The town hall was a mistake.

Whoa, hey, I put both calendars on one page
Now I wont get confused or upset when an official event conflicts with a comfy stream

That was so fucking hard

>Thing was supposed to happen only once since it was something special
>Autists repeat ad nauseam killing the main purpose completely
It isn't even comfy to begin with.

Just like the cup itself.

shit do people really watch all that unrelated stuff during the week?

NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT REEEEEE

You're completely right, but about a year too late. I'm flashing back to when arguments like this one were offered and it was a lynch mob of people going "why do you hate fun?"

Childhood is wishing Christmas happened everyday.
Adulthood is understanding that Christmas is special because it's only once per year.

no, only the turbo autists

there's like a group of like 10-20 people that are seemingly trapped in stream chat forever, they'll watch anything

What're you gonna do about it, punk?

But I was against /comfy/ when they clashed with cup/invitational's schedule, memeball, whether official or not comes first, they can be comfy somewhere else while there is virtual divegrass to be played.
tl;dr Suule can get fucked.

>Alycornanon

>tl;dr Suule can get fucked.

> It wasn't Suule

Why if it wasn't him you're still pushing the narrative.

i didn't know there was that much stuff being streamed, what the point in having it be named 4cc when its only like 20 random people?
why have it in a calendar if a small group of 20 people will watch, why not just make a discord group around it and stop advertising it like its some event that people actively look to tune in to?
i ignored the shit out of comfy outside the 5 year anniversary and damn this is crazy

>tl;dr Suule can get fucked
>me in charge of reading the thread
Change it to "whoever was """"comfy"""" streaming and complained like a bitch"

Yeah I know, sorry suule.

Even if there were some super sekrit discord or something, there would still be a calendar to keep everything organized

Also keep in mind that half of those yellow events are duplicated from the other calendar

Suule was defending him on the cup chat.

Please don't deadname a tranny like that.

All he said was something about a Kekkels and the calendar and left.

and what I mean by that is that the calendar isn't for advertising, it's just a tinyurl in the comfy channel stream title that most people keep their own bookmarks of

The events aren't even planned that far in advance, people just put shit on the calendar to reserve their spot, notice how next week is relatively barren compared to the previous three.
It's really not that big of a deal, there's just a handful of nerds who like streaming random shit when no-one else is around.

Meanwhile we had some nice games. RHS you should commentate more often.

So has /lgbt/ made any fucking effort for a star or they'll just wait until the deadline like they did for the fetus?

but why is it called 4cc comfy when its not related to the cup at all and doesn't even stream divegrass?
i don't care that it exists and is around for people to enjoy if they choose to tune in but the only thing about it thats "cup related" would be the people who want to stream (managers, streamers, cup autists). just curious

Here, if they don't make a star I did it for them

Should be a snowflake

/lgbt/ should have a golden snowflake

the channel is called the4(spam filter)comfy just because of how it came to exist when Boris originally made it, it's ultimately pointless what the channel is called at the end of the day
That calendar, if you go back and read it again, actually says "4(spam) Comfy Schedule" not "4(spam) Cup Comfy Schedule"

Why is all this shit hosted on the main channel? This isn't divegrass and there's no cup on it can fuck off.

Well you didn't know about it until you saw that calendar, so really it hasn't been affecting you, now has it?

Simple solution. The chaanel should not host anything during Cup time every Friday, Saturday or Sunday so that if there is divegrass it is free to be hosted.

works for me i guess
i never bothered looking into comfy this entire time and ignored the subject completely most likely will still continue to ignore it desu

Would you just let anything bad go if it didn't affect you?

and that's how it should be
Good day to you, sir

Here
If /lgbt/ can't come up with a design by the next time they play use this

Replace the gender symbol at the bottom with it

I already knew about it and it still pisses me off that it exists. All these autist streamers shouldn't get to use the 4cc channel for their self advertisment if they're not doing 4cc stuff.

Name one good reason that comfy should be streamed on the cup channel.

I mean most people don't go to the streets fighting crime so I guess that's a pretty common stance, to ignore shit that doesn't affect you

t.Veeky Forums manager

That's partly because they're lazy and partly because they couldn't do anything about it even if they wanted. On the contrary I can perfectly well piss on comfyshitters for their autism.

Okay

done

You being mad about it

Yeah don't get me wrong I think they're an autistic bunch that doesn't deserve a spotlight on the cup stream, I just grew tired of shitposting about it. Someone up there is buddies with the comfy cabal circlejerk, so they're not going away. It's easier to keep them out of my mind than to try to drive them away.

>Someone up there is buddies with the comfy cabal circlejerk
Boris uses the channel semi-regularly

perfect expect for >250

Was /hr/ the worst roster out there, or was /t/ even worse?

Reminder that two of the FLGS teams have the least likable managers in the cup now while /mlp/ have one of the most likable. This means there will be and there currently are actual people who are actually AB/toy/ and actually AB/tg/ while ACTUALLY supporting /mlp/ (none of these three things being things they've done before, of course) solely because of their fucking managers. Jesus Christ.

By now I've put more effort in this star than any of the legbutts will

There you go. Boris protects and sanctions comfy. Unless there's a large enough uproar so that even the rest of /merit/ pushes for removing comfy, shit won't change.
And if it does, expect Boris to either be even less enthusiastic when streaming , or even mysteriously busy.