Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TDGOso/status/911591658155859968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

play marvel

>mvci shills make fun of kof14 saying it looks like tekken 1 graphics
mvci graphics look 10x better than mexihop literal ps1 tier models and animations

>mvci shills make fun of tekken for having little to no single player content besides a wack story mode
mvci has more single player content than tekken

>mvci shills make fun of sf5/xtekken for having a bunch of DLC, pushing esports and having some bad music compared to previous games
this never happened

>mvci shills make fun of arcsys games for "not having neutral" and being about setplay
so? mvci is way more neutral heavy than Xturd

>mvci shills tried to force "freeform jazz combos" as a meme against guilty gear
implying marvel fans are the only ones making fun of goobers. goober vappas are the punching bag of the fgc. guilty gear is THE cringe core fighting game. deal with it or go back to vappa

next.

I hope Brick is cute.

brick and broski

Play Ruby

>the problem with sfv and mvci was launching at $60 + $30 for an unfinished outsourced game on the promise of adding shit later.

Tekken also launched with a season pass but people still call it a $60 game.

Kappa's precious Dragonball also has DLC characters announced pre-launch

>*uses reality stone*
>*tag cancels a beam super and does airdash mixups*
>*does a combo that has the same damage/meterbuild as every other combo*
>*starts losing, hits two buttons to infinity storm and automatically win neutral before closing the round with the free level 3*

I just got done watching last nights MVCI exhibition. so sick. so creative. jwong is truly a GAWD

Moke walking back for days and not getting clipped by a single low. Insane defence.

> Dragonball also has DLC characters announced pre-launch.

Proofs?

I don't feel like linking to the previous thread but DBFZ does not have any DLC characters yet.

brick on the right me on the left

I hope that Capcom can save MvC

>literally whining about week 1 gimmicks in a marvel game

LMFAAAOOOOO

To be fair you're lacking context:

>mvci shills make fun of kof14 saying it looks like tekken 1 graphics
I think it's the same people making fun of both actually. I remember seeing the Andy Tekken 2 edit on kappa. Netcode was the actual big problem of that game on launch.

>mvci shills make fun of tekken for having little to no single player content besides a wack story mode
Is a reaction to Tekken shills complaining that SFV is an incomplete game with no features but then ignoring their shit like it doesn't stink.

>mvci shills make fun of arcsys games for "not having neutral" and being about setplay
Again, this is a reaction to arcsys shills saying SFV has no neutral, so SFV shills strike back.

>mvci shills tried to force "freeform jazz combos" as a meme against guilty gear
No, it's to try to win back the people who say jive doesn't allow creativity.

Basically some people start shit against Capcom, Capcom shills strike back, anti-Capcom shills strike back at that and so on, and depending on when you arrive you think either one or the other is the one who started it.

Reposting this pasta over and over won't make it any less wrong. Here's your (You)

Is Menat good for a baka?

put Cummy in mvci

Yep! Menat is good for everyone!

nice derp post

twitter.com/TDGOso/status/911591658155859968
here is some anti-fchamp tech

>companies work for free
fuck off commie shit

Can you go back to posting about skullgirls FWEERVE?

ceotaku's main game can't even break 3k viewers

xturd is so bad

>early unlock
again, proofs?

Prove you can unlock them in-game.

>$60+$30+$15+tax+tip
Did I Kappa meme right?

I know it's a dead horse at this point

but c'mon

come on

come

on

Post jack-os.

god i wish that were me

>this poster proceeds to shit on anime games for releasing new versions of the game that have new content beyond just characters

I can't believe how may retards are in /fgg/

power of the memes

Why are you spreading fake news? MvCI is at 22,735 owners right now. Fight of Gods is at 24,326 though.

>nice peaceful last thread everyone just posting about the games they DO like
>suddenly full blown gorilla unga massive turbo shitposting non-stop
this guy is good

FOG is some quality kusoge. If only it had online play

Based black man saving marvel

Hahahahaha DIE capcom DIE

how do you unlock the other two colors in mvci?

LMAO

the absolute state of capcom and mvci right now

>and that you are forced to buy to not be left behind

you forgot your trip dank

Yeah, there is no defending locking out people who bought your game just because you want to force shitty filler "content" onto them nobody actually cares about.

Nevermind the fact that the new versions never add as much content as the original game did.

one of the dorms at scr was doing a combo that ended in carpet, charging another carpet during that animation, and then putting the 2nd carpet on you. don't think you can hold up to get out of that.

arcade mode

Steamspy isnt accurate for like a weak.
Could be more. Could also be less.

lmfao fuck capcom can't do anything right anymore

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

At least with SFV you knew they would fix the game later and your investment would be acceptable because you can buy stages and characters with fight money but with MVCI, you literally have zero incentive to invest in the $60 + $30 season pass outsourced chink game because every single piece of future content will be paid with real money only.

>Muh Tekken, muh NRS
Both games who received only 5 to 10 points more in review scores. You don't think think this picture is worth a difference of 5-10 points? They also had beautiful UIs, soundtracks, graphics, promos, no bastardization of characters or roster for Hollywood Jews, no shitting up the FGC for Disney ESPN television deals, etc.

You don't have to buy the character pass to play the same version of the game as everyone else.

*goes on steam to shit on mvci babs that are even remotely satisfied with their game instead of God's Gift (Guilty Gear btw(by the way))*
*upvotes all the anti capcum posts on rkappa with my 10 reddit alts*
*hops on smug anime girl twitter account to retweet all dbfz praise and anti-cacacom tweet*
*disability comes next week so I can preorder all the sfv and mvci killers*

who else is doing their duty for saving fighting games?

Funny how companies were able to make games and get paid on time before DLC. Must have been magic.

Also, I'm not overly fond of it, but I don't mind stuff like cosmetic DLC, that's fine. When gameplay elements are behind paywall, that bothers me, and especially when they are clearly made as a money grabbing method.
Capcom could have made the first season of DLC characters of Infinite in the game for it's launch, but they didn't because they wanted stuff to sell season passes with.

And yes, all the other companies are guilty for this too, but Capcom is really shameless with their practices.

+1 vappa bro

no I got it just by playing vs, training and ranked.
you might get it from all modes.

what character does brick play?

did I miss brick playing?

the war between capcucks and goobers is actually insanely pathetic

unist has literally more than twice the content uniel has

Ciel and Faust

Wow thats some sick revisionist history here.

In the past companies either milked the arcade audience for years before they ported the games to home systems or they forced you to buy a 60$ patch that added four characters.

Off yourself.

f ciel

no

see:

>All these bait posts appending the +$30 meme because the game is actually good and they need something new to bitch about

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you Arcsys shills were losing this war.

>It's UMA sperg hour again because someone dared criticize lord Capcom
I'm out. I'll be back in a few hours

it's not capcucks vs goobers it's capcucks vs everybody else

lul at the people tricking capcom into making things like story modes and removing quality of life features like FM absolutely savage there is no saving this garbage now

thats nice.
most people complain about ASW and their shit.

2 hours until his Rev2 bracket and no proven photo's yet.

there is no one else

1. Steamspy numbers below 30k or so are wildly unreliable
2. You need about a week to get reliable numbers in the first place

goobers own thread is dead (socially retarded permavirgins) so they try to take this own down too. good thing they dont know that one and half year of sfv shitposting didnt stop this general from being capcom owned either. mvcvi will live on and this general will remain ours

>$30 day 1 season pass for a character that is literally showed on stream totally finished 1 day after launch is acceptable for a $60 game with mobile phone chink outsourced assets

it's still very poor for such a game

>1+1 does not = 2 unless you wait a week first

LOL

what are they whispering?

#
For the lowest effort? Yeah Paul. But once you get more deep into the game and know what is punishable by what then counter hit characters like Law, Bryan, or Mishimas can punish whiffs for 80+ damage in certain situations.

Paul is a great character to learn with if you don't just try to gimmick, if you work on fundamentals and don't use death fist and demoman as a crutch you can build great tekken fundamentals. He's a bitch to learn how to KBD with though because he's a back sway.

>no bastardization of characters or roster for Hollywood Jews
Why are people so against movie characters or pandering to the MCU saying things like "Hollywood Jews" but are OK with comic book and cartoon characters shilling in previous games and in Injustice even though those are also made by Jews? Do you people even know who Stan Lee is? Japanese characters only or fuck off, western superhero games are all cancer.

>lord Capcom
nice aris meme haha somebody shoot this stoner

>Totally finished

You have no point of reference for that.

Are you having a stroke?

Found Brick asking some dumb question in his funny Italian voice

don't hit on me silly boys

its literally one sperg.

When will our ragazzo play?

>22k owners
wheres the info coming from though? also kind of unrelated but playing on PSN today seemed like WAY more people are online now that it's saturday. think more probably picked it up this weekend

>why don't people ever use my default outfit?

You're fucking STUPID BRO. Dumb as a rock.

Will jack-o win the ceobowl?

God damn mvci is so fun

>In the past companies either milked the arcade audience for years

Not an argument

Because they're doped up on nostalgia and don't remember/care that this is the same series that took off with a game that shilled X-Men to death by adding such classic characters as Marrow, Spiral, Silver Samurai and fucking Bone Claw Wolverine

they werent shilling comics or cartoons, the comics and cartoons were being used to shill the game. you have it totally backwards. no one wouldve cared for mvc if it didnt have xmen characters. its the reverse today, no gamer gives a fuck about mcu, they care about mvc.

>In the past companies either milked the arcade audience for years before they ported the games to home systems or they forced you to buy a 60$ patch that added four characters.
>or
There is no "or", they did both. Look at how many SF2 versions there are on the SNES alone.

Nice /v/ meme

well yeah ASW and Namco still do.

Things we know about Brick.

>he has his hori stick in a backpack because /fgg/ told him not to be that guy carrying a stick around.
>Brick thought Florida was all storms and tornadoes so he didn't dress accordingly for the hot weather
>he's a dog

Maybe this will help. Go check the corner or alley with the one Melty set-up.

can we all admit both asw bros and capbros are both bad???

Neither is your wait 1 week conspiracy.
>this tracker that counts things can't count shit without waiting an arbitrary amount of time that I pulled from my ass cheeks

Get fucked retard.