Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

ygz.nl/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-ps4.html
twitch.tv
twitch
twitter.com/KBradJStorm/status/911347798523617280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>w-why doesnt anyone want to spend $100 after tax for an outsourced hollywood scam game guys?
>g-gamplay is the only thing that matters! thats what the nintendo autists on /v/ who spent $500 on an outdated tablet told me...

off to a great start lads

BlazBlue is better than Guilty Gear desu.

member when redblade said karin was trash and couldn't win? i member

Q-Bee belongs in Marvel

tfw too late to get into blazblue

689, boys. I'm about to get on right now. :^)

top quality meme my man

brick on stream any time now

I told ya so

literally whats the difference?

Anyone for tekken?

It's never too late.

Karin is trash compared to le balanced one punch man, or the shemonkey of infinite mixups
you have to be a footies god with decades of experience to win with her

I think one has a little boy in it.

good post

>tekken
Fuck off retard

The mechanics, the characters, etc.

Ehm, care to explain this bronzie?

play brick's game

Karin is a fucking gorilla

>fighting games are the best they've ever been
>most games have balance good enough that situations like MvC2 and 3rd Strike are rare and get patched
>netcodes are getting better across the board, both Capcom and NRS embraced rollback and while I haven't played it, people swear KoFXIV's netcode got better after patches
>quality of life options like controller configuration during character select and hold to pause to prevent accidental pausing are becoming standard
>most games have a wide variety of characters, only rarely a game comes out with 12 characters on launch anymore
>variety of good and balanced fighters has never been better, there is something for everyone, no longer is the market flooded with garbage like the old 3D MK games or crap like Shaq-Fu, and even crappy franchises like KI and MK went legit
>but if you want meme games, we have things like FoG
>even niche fighters have players if you want to search on discord, fightcade and newer console re-releases guarantee older games can still be played
>if you care about the competitive aspect, we have tournaments going on this weekend for the majority of current fighting games with high quality streams
>...yet we spend a lot of time shitting on each other's games, driving new people away for no reason

Great post

>Brick didn't enter the SFV side tournament

>you have to be a footies god with decades of experience to win with her
isn't punk like 19 years old

yeah but street figher v is shit

i dont have a problem with any other game

delete that picture Q-bee is a good bug

Punk is playing 8D chess. He's playing her up so other shitters will pick her up and make her look bad, thus saving her from the nerf hammer in spite of his overwhelming success. It's a bold gambit from a genius player.

>nigger can only win with the character that takes no skill

really made me think

Why the fuck would anyone play SFV

Just get it here then ygz.nl/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-ps4.html
No delivery costs.

that's nearly 2 decades

Posting from last thread, is this a good 1 meter Thanos combo? I'm not sure if this is good damage for this game

>The mechanics
anime kusoge? arr rook same
>the characters,
chuunishit vs metalshit

I prefer Guilty sniffs.

Shortstacks

SFV is fun. Fuuuun!!!

I love it when people start fighting over who is top tier in SFV while forgetting a certain someone

yea

is dhalsim an unga bunga character?

RIP Brick

you already got a bunch of you(s) telling you it was good enough. 6k for a 1 bar bnb midscreen is more than enough

nice

thats fine
just make sure not to drop it ingame

Cammy? Yes, it is pretty ridiculous that she goes under the radar.

thats the best crouching stance, im so glad they brought it back in SFV

>tfw you can't find any combo guides for mvci so you finally decided to trainboar and come up with your own.

i never knew this felt so good!

Necalli is the Ryu of SFV. Stop letting him outplay you.

I want chun to sit cross legged on my dick

buffs when

What time does SCR Marvel start?

twitch.tv
/orlandofightnights

Is Punk a genius?

ceotaku marbel
twitch
.tv/orlandofightnights

Until you run into a mirror match, and the other guy does combos that are both easier, and deal more damage.

but the actual Ryu of SFV was op last season

>mfw I play people in Marvel who clearly spent all their time trainboaring and have no way to actually get in to land their 95 hit combo

>30-character base roster
Okay, maybe it's just me but I don't get what's so wrong with this.
If you point out how underwhelming it is, yea, but I don't see why it being 30 characters is bad. I do agree though that the 3 story characters shouldn't be DLC, but maybe MvC2 inflated peoples expectations too much. Hell, I even heard people talking about how they didn't ever buy MvC3 because it didn't reuse a shit load of assests to make it atleast larger than MvC2.
>inb4 'its fine to take a step backwards?'
I'm not saying that, I want to know why a 30 character roster for a 2v2 game is bad. Don't bring up that they could've used more. I'm not talking about quality or the roster itself but the character count.

what does that make ryu?

fuck you fuck you lonely losers fuck fighting games they fucking suck

literally all you have to do is hold back to beat karin

she can't open you up

that's when you steal the tech for yourself.

>open link thinking it's a cute anime game b/c of pic related
>it's jewishmade mvci

fuck you I hope you step on broken glass

is he right?

>buffs when
Season 3, obviously, why do people keep fucking asking that about every character? It's obviously going to be season 3, they're not suddenly going to patch the game a couple months before capcom cup, Street Fighter isn't some mickey mouse NRS game.

what a weird verbose way of saying
>when's mahvel?

More like an idiot savant. He told stories in his stream about how he got terrible grades in school because he couldn't focus and got into trouble all the time. Which is probably how he got that adderall he uses to win all the tournaments.

>talking your game up in capkek general after what happened to the goobers

you bloobers are under the radar, try and keep it that way

>just block dud :^)

He's the Ken of SFV

jealous I can enjoy all of my games roster for free, goober?

I can do you one better

she has the most top 8 wins this season and the highest top 8 usage, so if you know the secret anti-Karin tech, go win some tournaments

her parents must be proud

What's the rambling about? Cheat programs? On and off switches? what

is frank west just abjectly terrible in marvel?

twitter.com/KBradJStorm/status/911347798523617280

what gemmu?

>people talk about mvci shit even during fucking ceotaku

lmao capcom general

Everybody knows those EG guys collude every tournament.

>every Kolin on stream gets 0-2'd
Is Kolin just a shit character

skullgirlssteamlaunch.jpeg

hes the dan function

She's embryo storage user.

there's a marvel tourney at ceotaku

>if the best player plays a character that means they're top 1
Embarrassing.

gg has retarded amount of easy execution setplay

MVCI is at ceotaku you dummy

This. Her overhead is slow is short ranged and cant be comboed after, she doesn't have projectiles, she doesn't have airborne normals, she doesn't have a command grab, she doesn't have a forced 50/50 unga, her anti-air game is mediocre, her V-reversal sucks, and I could go on
If you win with Karin it is because you are the superior player.

Kek, didn't he make top 32 in winners side, too? I guess the competition isn't too stiff.

see me

Yea bitch. Go somewhere else

am I the only one who hates Xian? he really annoys me because he's singaporean and beats my favorite players, I hope somebody exposes him soon

t. japanese stream monster

I hate him for the exact same reason

what does bb have?