> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Richfield/178/250/64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im gay

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

It's worthless without the cock

Ohh, so YOU have seen the cock? You fucked Arty or something?

i want to see artys cute dick!

excuse me, gentleman, but i recently started this game and i am curious on how can i create an avatar from 0, if anyone could give me some tips on how to do it, please reply
>greentext

come to onatopp

You mean model your own? You'll need something to make the model in and create a UV Map for, like blender or a sculpture program. Then you'll need to rig it in something like Avastar or Maya. Texturework for your map can be done in any graphics editor like Photoshop, GIMP, stuff like that. Then there's other factors like clothing and animations, you'll want to consider, if you're doing everything on your own. Keep in mind, it costs money to upload anything too, so you can't get by doing it all for free.

first acquire some of the game's monopoly money- you'll prob need some cash
pick a body- there's a ton. Bodies can be further altered by shape and skins, skins are bought separate. You'll need some hair and at least 1 set of clothing also. The clothes wont work on bodies they weren't made for, but hair can. TEST hair first though. Lots of things in the MP have demos- free versions of the product with watermarks but still let you test stuff on them. You want to do this.
In the end that's about all really, body/skin/head(if the body doesn't come with one)/clothes/hair/and sometimes a few msc things depending on the features of the items you buy.

I'm retarded though, and have only ever used kemono + a few others, so come to onatopp and other people can help in world

what the fuck

i see, thanks

Anyone can see Arty's cock if they look hard enough. Fucking him is another story.

what a fag

>11/08/15
jesus

Favourite pair of nips I've seen on a furry. I wish you could see them uncensored.

he is shy but he does put out can confirm

put

you know who else loves little boys?

geona

dont lie

B..but I had clothes when I came to Onatop...How did you get this?

How new are you

I'm not super new, but I'm not familiar enough with all I can do in Secondlife. I mostly chat and draw and play dressup

right click -> derender

Oh I see!
Whelp

I'd like to have fun_ times with these dogs.

hey anyone else nep?

dont bully him

ur mom lmao

>GNU operating system
>on a Mac

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Richfield/178/250/64 the vehicles will go out at 6:55 the race starts at 7:00

P U F F Y B O Y E

I wouldn't mind a little grip n sip...

puffy pepperonis

stop this

play horizons for two days and you can upload everything you need for an avatar with 40 lindens

Seven won 1001L

congrat robutt

gross

Go to bed, Roll.

damn I missed it

it was dumb af anyway

no

>tfw you win a mogwai from the bloodline of Stripe and no one will let you put it up for adoption ... even the Forest Lord himself.

This is exactly why I support designer babies.

what the fuck are you talking about?

I was gifted a Mogwai. But it was not the playful kind ... I searched the realms for a safe place for his upbringing. Instead I received only:
[20:58] Xreak: I understand, I guess ... but you're saying you cannot accept the task of securing the. Ahem, Gremlin, from becoming a threat?
[20:59] Caspian (ericgranger): I do not have the means

best female body with a good flat chest that doesn't look weird at shortish heights?

Look up femboi avatars at that point because it's no longer female.

good idea
femboy body......but no penis and is actually a girl............

Secret herbs and spices

Which SL viewer allows you to do this? The official viewer doesn't seem to have this option.

That's because the official viewer sucks assholes

Which one does?

Derendering clothing would have saved me hours of waiting for people to start getting it on so I can take pictures of them nude.

I've beaten arty

Did you demand payment?

Who's asking?

no but I would if I was thirsty. or I'd just unbox my own m3 and kemono and look at it.

No wonder this general is dead.
Full of snarky assholes that hate new people.

Name?

Come to Onatopp

>snarky
Nice b8 m8

How many times do I have to ask a question until I get an answer?
Apparently I have to be a regular to be able to ask questions.

I was going to send you an IM you retart

In order to answer any questions I have to tell you my in game name and log into your area when you're online so you can answer me?

Yes. Please also have photo ID, blood & stool samples as well as your passport ready when you log in.

Have fun in your dead general where you refuse to communicate with people outside of your clique while you idle in an area and don't tab in unless you hear a chat ping.

Really engaging community.

Okay I love you bye bye

You sound like a fag, fuck off.

Imagine getting this anally devastated because of not knowing how to derender clothes.

good show, i haven't seen bum-pains this severe in quite a while

>someone from the clique has to pose as a butthurt newbie in the thread to generate any amount of posts
truly sad

I log onto SL frequently as well as Veeky Forums, usually I see things I haven't thought of doing or see cool ideas. Learning I was missing out on a function, and probably a lot more because I didn't have a certain browser led me to ask which one I should get.

Little did I know this general was full of 3-4 fuckheading sameposting to try to keep their sorry excuse of a thread alive; any trace of fresh blood from someone they don't know and have to check their in game tag before they can answer.

Instead of being cool and welcoming of new people, sharing ideas, you all chose to be socially inept reaction posters bandwagoning against someone because everyone else is doing it.

Filtering this thread from now on and I'll suggest others to do the same.

>this post
wew

Nice post, nothing of value was lost.

fucking radical

What happened to the ramp? It's not radical without the ramp my dude

dude na dude it's fucking rad bro
that's an ollie into a pool right there

my bad dude. Keep it real bro

Yet again /d/ hangout has become the playground of unfunny memers rather than a place for actual lewding due to the mods having no spine.

Wish they would fuck off back to baku or onahole or mage or wherever they came from.

I'm just trying to have a good time
I didn't think I was imposing on anyone
it's tough making friends

Kopy and MAGE were actually there yesterday too.

You mean that Kamille loser that only got the job because they sucked off Ssen is following the same path of doing nothing to make /d/ habitable for the /d/ group? Well surprise, surprise, surprise!

Well, guys?

and now we're having a therapy session

anyone wanna fuck me at /d/ IM agoblin.resident

good :) I'll keep inviting more folks from baku over there and there is nothing you can do to stop me, absolutely /nothing/ already I've got more folks heading there on alts which the mods do nothing to stop

bro...ther

don't bully me like that
no responses

Onatopp is dead, Some epic trolling going on?