mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1142608415&searchtext=
divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting
divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Crafted skills
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137514488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the most fun undead build?
I plan on playing with a friend, but I don't want to fuck him over by being a skellington.

Geo is always fun on a skele party. Poison wands work well as well. Even if you are on fire, you net HP if you are hit by poison.

Lizard pussy

Can anyone post pictures of the Dragonling's skills?

Guys...Guys...
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1142608415&searchtext=

Apparently if you change how vitality scales, the game automatically updates all damages and armors to match.

You can set it so that vitality just doesn't scale at all...

Opinions? I'm kinda tired of loot being so common and replaceable, and late game 1 level is like a 80% damage change.

>ballistic shot
Hnnngyes

I need help, anons.
What can I do with the Swornbreaker? If I use its skill it says that I used its power to free myself from the covenant - is your character actually sworn the entire time? What am I missing here?

Also - Windego's is in Kell's dungeon. I thought I could free it with the Swornbreaker but I have no idea what to do. All the dialogue options end with her being fucked. What do?

Are totems worth investing a point in summoning on a Geo/Pyro wand and shield character?
Kinda going for a shamany type thing and they look really fitting from what I've seen, but I don't want to go full summoning investment.

Is there such thing as same sex relationship with NPCs and custom characters?

someone in act 2 wants you to get the schematic and then craft it
not sure if you can do anything else with it if you didn't get them to join you on your ship

I climbed up a temple that reached all the way to the clouds, and prayed to a shrine of amadia. Are the buffs you get from that permanent? They're random, and one per party member.

I already dealt with that swornbreaker, there is another one in Arx.

Has anyone done a build with insane amount of magic damage?

reposting because new thread:

rogue with cloak & daggers + tactical retreat is insane. love all those silly teleports.

how can i make my inquisitor good as well? right now it's only warfare + necro but it's a bit underwhelming. i use 2h mace so i at least hit like a truck but it's still not enough. any ideas, anons?

He probably won't want to play a skellington, he would probably want to play a lizardman.
I dont want him to breathe fire and go up in a cloud of poison-gas fire, but I don't want him to not use his racial, either.

actually bad idea, you need life steal from necro, i have to think this out

You ether go full summoning and break the game, or you go 0. No middle ground.

how to get to that island? Using the boat kills me

Polymorph
>Mobility out the wazoo
>Tentacle arm for ranged atrophy and damage
>Good armor restore

Pump int and wits, take the crit chance trait, watch fools explode, cry when they have resistance.

rogue tentacle arm kind of sucks. It always scales by strength.

sounds retarded. why would you invest into huntsman for that when scoundrel already as a teleport?

Fukkn gay my dude.
Oh well.

He said Inquisitor but yeah it should swap stats with at least Str/Fin so it's a bit more flexible.

No comments on this?

to add on to what the other user said about summoner having no middle ground, no, totems are a filler spell, they're fragile as fuck and do almost no damage
the poison ones are kinda smart and can heal undead buddies but that's it

thanks man, sounds good.

it's for my inquisitor who has loads of str.

because two teleports are better than one? plus it gives you haste. my rogue is just flying all over the battlefield. also it's only 2 points (atm i get 1 from equipment anyway).

why would you want tentacle arm as a rogue for atrophy when you have Sleeping Arms?

sleeping arms?

The point of polymorph isn't to be effective, it's to be ridiculous.

I want to make a cloth armor human character (because cloth armor is the only good looking human armor in the entire game).

Can I get some build recommendations for this handsome motherfucker?

DELETE

Is there any reason not to take 1 point in scoundrel in any build?

Not voting for monks will always be considered one of the biggest injustices in video game history.

how does the phoenix rebirth idol interact with Honour mode? still a fail if it triggers the idol?

Yes

fuck off with your weebshit meme class

Help me out lads, I fucked up a couple of things that I think I picked up and dropped somehwere
The hymns from the archive and the witch's potion book
Anyone knows if the first is actually in the archives when you go down there and what was the second?

>not putting one into huntsman for an easy teleport plus free haste

It will save the game, because you died. But you ressurect after like a second. Even if the last player dies, it doesn't GG if they have an idol.

Scoundrel 1 without The Pawn? meh
Scoundrel 1 with The Pawn? Yes pls.

the hymnal is on the body of one of the black ring faggots at the tree
make sure you save before you loot it because it seems to be bugged, turning into another book when you read it

the witch book is held by the electric toad in the witch's basement

So, is it possible to play with more than one custom character, like in the previous game or the creatable adventurers in pillars of eternity?

you have to host a lobby and create multiple characters on your own, basically.

is there a single hybrid skill that isn't completely useless?

IS there a way to cure Permanent blindness or do I have to go back and give Rhalic the middle finger?

Does anyone have a clue? It seems like no matter what happens I either the God King takes her or I fling her into the void? Is there a way to save her as she requested, at least at that point? And what should I do with the scythe?

>finish the game as the red prince
>lizard empire becomes democracy
>no mention of my dragon babies
what the fuck, fuck those panels

also what is the best ending and why is it sacrifice

flaming skin sounds bretty gud in a skelebro party featuring a geomancer just for the fire immunity

Where's the best place to get pixie dust? I need to make all these small runes into something useful.

Redpill me on the Ranger class
Is it good?
Is it better than Rogue?

So...what happens if solo LW?

I guess i just suck at this game got to the black pit and it i let the white magister fuckface kill the sourcerer. I got my ass whooped trying to save his ass and even though you passed every fucking dialogue choice he just gets the first hit in which does jack shit. fucking hell

Best source is by making it yourself
Stardust+Bonedust

Eh? Dragons were mentioned in mind.

Also yes Giving up source and becoming a mostly monk is the best option. While it does create some war, but that's inevitable.
As I am, sadly, not 100% autistic, I would not know that. The game is really not meant to be played 100% solo

Does anyone have a link to the skillbook crafting matrix page? With all the skills on the rows/columns, which showed both the regular and source combinations in each corresponding box? I'm pretty sure it was on the wiki.This:

divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

isn't as easy to read as that matrix was.

>tactical retreat to high ground
>do piercing damage with high ground bonuses
rinse wash repeat.

jesus fucking christ Why is Totems of the Necromancer so fucking bad when it requires 3 (THREE) source points? And why doesn't Necromancer have some sort of skill to create corpses, like summoning a meat golem that sheds corpses or some shit?

>What am I supposed to do for the Autumn statue in the 4 seasons puzzle? No lightning ability I'm using is working - is it really not supposed to be a lightning ability?

>sacrifice
>letting the world be ruled by a bunch of corrupt fascists

Source was just an excuse for their tyranny. The best ending is taking the power for yourself and remaking the world into a better place at least for a while

Goddamnit, Torturer is such a goddamn trap for a 2-hander.

Well its the corpse requirement that's the issue.

If it just summoned like 5 blood totems or something, it would be pretty great.

How is it for actual necro skills?

is it? I thought it only works on damaging effects and not stuns

I think it's supposed to be a static cloud
fire+water to create a smoke cloud, then use lightning skills on it
That entire quest is retarded by the way

It's better than source communism, in which tyrants still arise. becoming Divine yourself is just a patch fix. The 'true' fix is sacrifice. The gods WERE the problem.

You cannot, however, fix the 'human condition' that all races suffer from.

divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Crafted skills

This one?

Yep. Not sure if there's any difference at all actually.

Eh? I didn't take it. Does it make stuns and shit last longer? THought it was just fire/poison/etc.

>Look at trait
>Torturer looks ok
>Look at my skills
>See they don't do damage effects
>Don't take it
That was hard

You are not fixing anything by letting the current status quo rule. They are murderous, evil, and oppressive. A patch fix is better than no fix at all.

This?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137514488

except even if you have a good number of corpses around (and if the fight somehow isn't over by then) the totems are still weak as shit even when they get buffed by points in Summoning
at that point you may as well just summon the bone widow and wreck up the place properly, and use the source points in spells that actually make a difference, like dome of protection or fane's timewarping

Please tell me I'm just blind and there's actually a way to remove a custom character from a save game.

Some random fag joined my game while I was afk and I can't fucking interact with his character, let alone dismiss him.

>divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Crafted skills

That's the one. Thanks.

The tyrants, quite literally, were not the issue. The Void, the inevitable issue, is the problem. Cutting off source from the divine and fixing the wall prevents the God-King from messing with the world.

hell, half the tyrants are dead. Justiana can be killed, and repents regardless. Lizards become an open empire and powerful again.
The only jaded fucks are elves, and since dorfs/lizards hate them, it'll be a stomp.

Playing mock-god as the divine doesn't stop anything.

Action points are incredibly important. I'd hesitate to use AP up for less damage, less CC, and less utility.

I like using totems, particularly against non aoe melee enemies, but that's with a full out summoner.

I tried creating multiple profiles but it says that it only works with gamepads but I only have one. Is there any way to do this with keyboard and mouse or am I just fucked?

why is aerothurge full of meme spells like Apportation?

Anyone know how I deal with this petrification room under the Driftwood arena?

I am not sure how to turn it off and even without it touching me, i get petrified by the steam.

open the game again via the exe in the folder. itllcreate a fake profile for it.

Range. Also seperate cds and earlier availability by far.

there's a valve on top of the platform
also, armor of frost

>gain source vampirism
>the range is too small to drain shriekers
what a let down

>petrification room under the Driftwood arena
Wait, what?

Guys please help I need an adult to make big boy decisions for me

The problem is not the God King, he is the excuse for tyrannical power to be applied. In my eyes a world ruled over by fascist thugs that pretend to be holier than thou is not worth saving in the first place. It is only a step better than being enslaved by the void, considering the atrocities committed by the order. Becoming a divine to make sure the world gets another golden age and hoping someone else can follow in your footsteps at some point in the future is the best you can hope for.

>Not being a cheeki breeki.

Is there any way to recharge purging wands

what the fuck does that even mean.

So why didn't you do source communism? It divided power out evenly. You 'hate' tyrants, yet do nothing to change it either. Even as the divine, you are no better. By all standards you butchered your way to the top as well.

Giratina once they're at 0/4.

Just have 12 intelligence and you can equip any mage armor. Hell 12 strength finesse and intelligence on every character and you never have to worry.

Not super late. It will require 13/14 eventually. But yes, they come in stages of 10/11/12/13/14.

I dont see anything in that room, which platform are you referring to?

Go for the valve on top of the platform first. I just timed it and used cloak and dagger to teleport there.

>Sneak
>Cloak and Dagger behind Shrieker
Wow. So hard.

Is Aero ever worth investing more than 2-3 points in? The damage spells are beyond terrible, seems like the only useful skills are Teleport and the one that swaps places