/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Weren't we going to do a tourney today? edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hurupoke3100/status/911552175716818944
twitter.com/ahirunHS
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxclITB5ik
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/17LASpF10u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do I

If you're starved for dust, yes. If not, no.

don't dust basic legendaries you dumbfuck

>close game against extremely slow opponent
>anybody could win
>play Nozdormu
>he concedes
sides = gone

twitter.com/Hurupoke3100/status/911552175716818944
twitter.com/ahirunHS

Hope you're enjoying the "dead by turn 6" meta!

yo funkymonkey, if you're here just letting you know you gotta kys asap

Noz is probably my favorite Discover target because no one expects it, but it's really shit in a deck. I've tried it in a deck, although a thought just occurred to me. If you play Big Priest with him, it might be pretty good.

Anybody know where I can get a new auto-concede bot? I'm tired of manually keeping myself at rank 20. I need help enriching the new player experience.

>Barnes > Y'shaarj > Noz on turn 4
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The life coach strats
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxclITB5ik

MUH DICK

At least the games end quickly. I'm not one to get upset about certain decks being broken or unfair, so a lose is just a lose to me. If I know the lose is coming early, it saves me time.

What KoTF legendary should I craft? I was leaning towards Lich King.
I already have Jaina, Rexxar, Uther, Garrosh and Keleseth.

lich king
it's the last legendary you'll need from the set, unless you really want to play any priest decks, then go with anduin.

What decks do you play? Honestly, the Lich King isn't great.

Valeera for sure. Tempo rogue is a top tier deck and DK Valeera is a lot of fun.

the word is loss

thanks

Post list

this games easy

Alright, signups for the First Saturday Night Fight are open!
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/17LASpF10u
Once again, the rules for the tournament are as follows:
The format is Wild and you may only use cards from The Grand Tournament, or of Legendary or Epic rarities.

Remember to bring your best meme decks!

I just run asmodai's list but with valeera instead of xaril. You can replace something else if you like xaril.
www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/asmodais-1-legend-aggrotempo-rogue-september-2017/

I mainly play DMH warrior, elemental/quest mage, midrange hunter and [/spoiler]discard warlock[/spoiler].
I'd craft beardo for exodia paladin but I'd rather not craft a minor legendary for one specific deck when something better could be printed next expansion.

How much of your deck is minions? Could you end up drawing into spells and bricking out? I'm curious about the deck and considering crafted Prince 2. I'm also curious about how he does in Warlock and Hunter, but they're easier classes for me to understand.

Good luck, Andrew.

Does anyone have the vampire Kibler picture for this gentleman?

Ladder right now is nothing but aggro decks. Sure these nerfs were something good

I've literally only versed priest the past 50games

ladder is whatever matchmaking thinks is your worst match up

You are right, that's why I discovered him in my dragon handbuff paladin deck

r8

suprisingly not broken.though pretty strong if we look at jade lightning (remembering that the jade cards are balanced around 2/2 stats

That OC requires you to have minions on the board to activate, Jade Lightning doesn't plus it benefits from +spell power

>Mana Wyrm
>Primordial Glyph
>Primordial Glyph
>Primordial Glyph

>War Axe
Heh, Greetings.

>I don't have enough mana!
Whoops.

>Nothing but aggro
>Priest Druid and Rogue are overwhelmingly the most played classes
are we playing the same game

>Rogue

Retarded mage spotted. It's YOU that's in the top 3, not fucking Rogue.

It's busted with alley cat and snake trap and rat

>I don't understand how mana works, the post
Your opponent will always have enough mana for FWA when you do a 3 mana combo.

that's adorable user

not if he overloaded on the last turn or played Living Mana

these are all aggro though

just got back home to find this from the 0 viewer guy.
that really was an awful idea

>legend
>an accurate representation of ladder
Legend player here, a solid 40% of people in legend aren't playing to win. Rank 1 or top 200 legend are the real places for accurate readings on the meta.

>more rng

please no

Rogue is the highest win rate deck on ladder right now. I forgot where Toast himself got the stats but it was probably from vS or something.

make it 2 mana it would playable in meme decks

op at 2 boombots are really strong

how do niggers go 5-2 with jaina decks

Did some doodles for the discord. Taking tiddie suggestions/requests for more OP image material.

wtf man

Boombots are worth 0 actually

>Geist still shitting on Shammyniggers

boombots would be op as 1-drops

ehh it would only be a slightly better version of this, which is necessary since this card never sees play outside of arena

nope. Dr. Boom has vanilla stats so Boombots are worth 0

>no tummy
unplayable

Post more.

My post made some meme image. I guess that's cool. I don't think I was that wrong except way wrong on Frozen Clone, not sure why I got bullied though. Oh well, haters gonna hate.

Isn't this critical for Highlander? Or at least in the conversation? I would keep it.

Well, I just hit rank 5. It isn't that great but it's encouraging since I started playing like a week ago. the magic skills from back in the day are transferring over pretty well

He's got 0 viewers and finally got his first viewer user it could have been days since he got ONE and you could have been it. Starting a Twitch channel is really hard these days user. :(

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOONEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIIINNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEE

Wow it fucks mobile players as much as normal Noz, good work.

just got legend with this

i watched the vod, and i think he's really autistic. not that there's anything wrong with that, but it only makes me feel worse:c

>Plays golakka crawler

Also I probably recommend swapping Genzo for a Dark Iron.

I though Genzo would be good but he hasn't really performed.

>opponent found the exact card he needed to win
>spent so long gloating at me that he ran out of time to attack
>cost him the game

>things that never happened

this actually got me a depressed for the 0 viewer guy tbqhwy

He played a bittertide hydra
I flooded the board with small minions and thought "wow it would be bad if he drew unleash the hounds"
>he did
he spent his entire turn doing nothing.

he was probably emoting because the game bugged and he couldn't attack with them

You don't start a channel with literally 0 people watching you.

This means he has no friends, nobody asked for this channel. If he has no friends he's probably not a good entertainer/caster. Fuck him for trying to be a streamer with zero pool or personality.

>look how edgy I am!

Starting a channel in an oversaturated market if you don't have anything special to contribute is retarded.

For games like HS to start from scratch you need to be some sort of personality or pro player. Like get Top 10 legend 5 months in a row and people will want to watch you.

Otherwise if you just want to be a casual streamer you need to pick games with very few active streams.

Like sometimes I want to watch games that only have anywhere from 2 to 10 streams at a time and then it's way easier to get noticed

this should be illegal

he's autistic, user. he didnt know any better

Can you make an alternate version of Skulking Geist?

>Aggro deck
>Didn't rush down the mage
This is your fault alone

this wouldnt count hunters card borders

>try to rush down the mage
>they play three ice blocks, two frost novas and a blizzard
I N T E R A C T I V E

>Aggro deck
what

the arena matchmaking doesnt factor in losses

Wait, enlighten a shieldbearer. Green cards?

Cards with green artwork

This card is amazing for any decks built around Death Knights, which is most of them.