>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5aFdAAggA
youtube.com/watch?v=U43T_r0_POk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any actual bullet drop in this game? feels like im shooting lasers.

Yes but not past the first 200 meters.

what does it say that i can get top 10 50 percent of my games but never win chicken dinner? always dieing to a random sniper

Because guns zero at 100m by default and that's perfect for anything but very long range
it also depends a lot on the guns, heavier calibers have way more drop

I fucking love how everyone camps in this game

t. salty chad

how does it feel having a nice kd but never reaching top 10 because u lack patience and strategy

its not a problem in h1

this game encourages it

Are you stupid? The game requires a bit of camping in order to win.

:thinking:

How to spot a Virgin Autist:

>doesn't join Official /pubg/ Discord to crack jokes/squad up with his real friends
>plays alone to avoid any social interaction

Try the VSS at long range

i dont wanna avoid social interaction. I am just shy also i dont have friends at all :/

When someone posts something pro FPP, i shit post for the TPP side

When someone posts something pro TPP, I shit post for the FPP side.

Surely THIS time I won't be shot in the back after 5-10 minutes of fucking nothing happening.

if you get better you wont. Honestly tho, this game isn't for everyone, not everyone has the mental capacity for strat in this game. It truly is 100% positioning and awareness.

ie: You're camping the edge of the circle, you might get shot in the back and freak out and say the game is stupid. But its your own fault because you didn't notice the red zone behind you, so obviously someone will be approaching (red zone means theres people there)

>red zone is fucking far away from circle
>there are people there said the retarded user
kys
also even you get better there are some things you cant change such as unavoidable unluckiness
probably you are one of those people that think poker takes 75% skill and 25% luck lmao kys

lol, the redzone never starts in an area where theres no one. You my friend, are pants-on-head retarded. Get a trip so we can filter your advice.

I lost a match because the two smoke grenades I needed for cover didn't create a cloud of smoke, but a weak little knee-height wall instead. Is this a known issue or what?

Anybody want to trade a PUBG key for 6 months of xsplit pro, saints row ultimate franchise pack, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and facerig pro for it? I'm a poorfag who can barely make rent so trading these is my only option

They should add a line on the map that tells you where the plane flew at round start, already. I wouldn't mind a numbered countdown over the red zone either.

You're the kind of person that makes devs casualize gaming. you make me sick

never comeback faggot

>the blue instantly kills you

Because the plane's flight path not being something you have to memorize yourself is really going to lower the game's skill ceiling lmao

it s a feature no one needs unless you are a brainlet with -120 iq

>le red zone is where le people are
Fucking kill urself live stream now

>first time i get a good airdrop sniper with 8x in early game
>suddenly everone is out to get me
>one guy makes it his life's mission to kill me
fuck you

now it has come the time where i stop dropping into hot zones and going for top 10
I can mantain a steady 3.0 kd ratio
>mfw the camper always wins
>mfw the guy that got all the circles wins
>mfw all that practice that /pubg/ told me to do is for nothing
>mfw this game is about being sneaky and the sneakest and the best weapons will win 99% of the time
>mfw /pubg/ will literally throw examples of people that have done silly things (le epin car win, le hitman loadout) to try to counter argue
>mfw no face
I rather be a virgin than be an idiot that gets killed for being too aggressive
see ya in top 10 fags. oh wait u die too early

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5aFdAAggA

But the game doesn't have shotgun slugs

Who is your favorite streamer?

none because im noyt autistic enought owatch streams like an autistc autist

average pubg player right here

>m16
>4x
Why even think about picking up anything else?

help me make a meme pubg

>probably you are one of those people that think poker takes 75% skill and 25% luck lmao kys
Yeah it's non-zero for sure, but 25% is kind of high.

Well done.

Why is the ak dogshit?

oh shit, red zone will only activate somewhere there is at least one player?
that's actually good to know.
is there any sort of guide that has all these little tidbits of information? there's a bunch of little details like that

cause you can't aim idiot

M I N I
I
N
I

ninja, but only when he's tilted and feeds

>discord in the op
>41 posts in 3 hours

LOL

>shittalking chinkles
bad players belong in the discord

t. un-comfy non camper who doesn't know the pleasures of the lantern crate

Ya it's my aim not the recoil xDDDD

i bet you also think the sks is bad

That's 100% correct

Impressive, but attempt this in FPP where the enemies shoot back.

If it was fpp they wouldn't have even saw me there

>drop rozhok, get a car and go george
>get uncontested loot for 10 mins
>move to center circle building
>uncontested
>next 3 circles are on your compound
>melt every team trying to rotate from the blue with 3 mini14s and a fully kitted SKS in your squad
>get a dinner with noone dying

is there no purer feel in this game?

Staying in blue for the entire game and pacifist winning.

With the way the new crates work, i.e there being no tiers, is it better to just amass points and spend them at the beginning of the week maybe once or twice? it feels like paying the increasing cost is dumb since you get the same loot

when will they fucking optimize this game? it fucking eats 8 gb of ram from the beginning.

Maybe? Nobody knows if there'll be a use for the 50k points you'll acquire otherwise. Might as well cash out.

wait... what?
how do they see you from that far TPP or FPP if you are behind the tree anyways?
If it was FPP YOU wouldn't have even saw them there

>3rd person
>Brazilians

Gas yourself

FPP players are blind and dumb and automatically lose if they don't see you.

I've been running solo in squad games and it has been wonderful. Low kill number but I won.

tossed a grenade the round before and got a UAZ with 4 people in it.

How long did it take you to get your first win?

I have 6 hours and managed to get 2nd once on solo. The last guy and I shot at each other at the same time but he won. I was low on health.

Within my first 10 rounds, although to be honest it was a little bit of luck.

daily reminder that this is the kind of people that manage this game

>he doesn't want to breed the poopiequeen

neck yourself

yeah but he wouldn't be able to see them from behind the tree, and when he poked out they would
I'm saying what he said is backwards, they CAN'T see him there even though it's TPP cause of how far they are, and he CAN see them but only because it's TPP
"If it was FPP I wouldn't have even saw them there" is what he should have said

tfw no poopie queen to shit on your chest in exchange for a chicken dinner

You all should come play on OC/AS/SEA its like unlocking hardmode. The chinese hack in about 1/6 games. Sometimes its little stuff, sometimes its hilarious as shit like running around all sanic the hedgehog and shit.

The only thing I actually get tired of are all the handgun headshots in 150km motorcycles or 2 miles out at sea, fuck those chinks love the revolver and aimbot.

I was having a rough night. I played three games with 1 kill. The last game I had made up for it though. I still suck, but this game is fun af

I also like doing this. Squads are so fucking loud so you can basically walk up on them and they don't hear you. Executed a 3man with an SKS at hospital from behind. Didn't even know what happened. Plus any noise you hear you know its hostile.

about 80-100 games for me, about 8-9 hours.
It made me fall in love with the auto shotgun and having excess frags.

-game defaults to AS TPP

nah i'll play again when this shit changes.

He's making shit up
We know jack shit about the red zone

50 hours
They started coming in after that though, one every 5 hours I'd guess

Solo: a few hours. Duo took much longer, tons of close failures.

If you play on EU servers I'll kick it with you man

So, /pubg/.

From the last thread i've posted in about constructive criticism regarding editing PUBG videos, and recieved great replies and have taken the liberty to trying to do better editing day by day.
I wanted to say thanks to the people who've given their two cents (you know who you are).

However, for the sake of banter and self improvement, how does /pubg/ prefer their videos? Anything in particular to give them a certain charm?

Once upload is done, link will be provided if requested. Said video is 5 minutes long and heavily edited, if it matters.

Short videos are better, don't make me skip around to find the good parts

Very true. I'd personally wager that having the videos under 10 minutes would be my best bet.

stale memes kill views. keeping things spiced up makes for a much better watching experience
lets see it m8

short-ish videos, memes and some kind of progression.

idk, theres that guy "albino" that some people post here sometimes and his videos are basically what "funky meme video" should be about.

Shorter stuff, something like 2, 3 mins of length, it doesnt all have to be memes but having, kind of, some seperated things in the vids will keep things interesting

Alright boys, check it out and let me know what you think. Creating content is my jam.
youtube.com/watch?v=U43T_r0_POk

Any feedback would be A+ btw!

Also, i'll have to check out Albino for some inspo

Just look at the shit going on with Fortnite fuck-up. Chan's deluded stream-of-consciousness turned out to be based on South Korean legal precedence, where you apparently can copyright genres and mechanics under certain conditions, with zero fucks given about the American or international side of things. Bluehole seems to only care about non-Korean gamers as paychecks.

Picked a real winner to give your life's work to, Brendan.

the wheat field part would be better if it was speed up then slowed down when something was about to happen. it was ok until that. 2:50 to 4:30 of nothing happening basically

I honestly don't know what's better in that image, the fact that her fucking handle is poopieQueen of all things, great name for a community manager by the way
or that her real name is literally Sammie Kang

Idk about that song playing the entire time but it was alright I suppose. The fog game clips ran a bit long for my taste but clearly it was the material you had on hand for making the video. Overall I'd say keep at it friendo.

Actually, yeah you're right. I could have broken it down to 2:30 or 3:00 in length.
I'll do better in the future, user.
Duely noted. I'll try to use better clips/recordings next time I edit.

Progress is a process. Thank you, you two!

>get to top 10 almost everytime solo for some reason because I just play as a hoarder hermit that moves in to safe zones late
>can still pick off a few people but usually die by that point and maybe get 6th or 5th
It's an interesting feel.

>great name for a community manager by the way

She's ostensibly the one who has to wipe asses and keep buttcheeks powdered so we don't wind up with a community of nothing but chapped, salty rectums that sting something fierce and vitrious.

Why the fuck it puts asian server and solo TPP by default every time I finish a game it's so fucking annoying it's not even funny. And if you queue the game doesn't even care if you cancel matchmaking.

I'm getting more tilted by that than by playing the actual game.

Do you have to spectate the rest of the match before you can play again? If I'm gonna come in 100th for 5,000 hours, I'd actually like to at least be playing most of that time.

I usually hop on every hot PC FPS as soon as possible, but I'm a cooperative style player, so I know this game will make me throw my rig at a crippled child and stick up a liquor store for the exact amount I spent on it.

Are there plans to implement things like the safe zones shrinking by way of slow-moving zombies or something that dead players spawn into? Mite b. cool, rando AI shufflers wouldn't pose a threat to a decked hoarder outside of wasting a little ammo for pot shots to the dome, but the possibility of any zombie already being or suddenly becoming a player who can trick other players would add an interesting threat. In addition to keeping an eye out for other players, you have to keep one eye skimming the horde to look for zombies acting weird.

I'll just wait for a game that does do that if they've finalized the mechanics and are just brushing off bugs before release.

>Do you have to spectate the rest of the match before you can play again?
no
>that whole zombie zone thing
bruh
why

>wanting AI zombies
Why do people always want this? It'd ruin the pacing and the whole feel of the game.

>but player controlled
Who gives a fuck, I'd either not come within a quarter mile of a zombie horde or if I wanted to scavenge I'd just dome them all with a silenced pistol so it wouldn't matter if one was a player.

>no

Guess I'll go ahead and get it then, I'm not a poorfag. I just hope I don't get so salty I can't play it any more and then get even saltier over the money.

>why

I just think it'd be tight as shit. Interesting risk-reward take if you think you can use your vehicle and massed weapons to go back and grabbed that juicy cache you were camping but had to abandon when the zombos started shuffling in because their invisible perimeter swallowed it.

Could also curb excessive hermiting if you have to do a quick perimeter check every now and then to make sure those shufflers are gonna hit the invisible barrier and stop advancing before they reach your hiding spot.

>I'd either not come within a quarter mile of a zombie horde

Alright, fuck you, smart guy, now military cargo planes and choppers full of fabulous prizes start crashing in the middle of the biggest hordes after a while. Good like getting your chicken with your quiet peashooter when you're up against a fucking tank.

I guess that'd at least make it interesting and give me an incentive to go towards one instead of away from one.

There you go, squirt.

I'm not saying DROP EVERYTHING AND ADD THIS IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES TO EASE MY TRIGGERS, I'm saying look into it. We don't need much more than the game is giving us for a gripping and engaging experience now, but eventually, when people have grown comfortable with the battle royale genre, they will want spice and variety.

I do applaud them for staying so unyieldingly faithful to the aspects that make it unique instead of cheesing out and grabbing cash. The blossoming new genre of FPS would just collapse back into what we already have before it can become a thing if you start making concessions.

>[email protected]
>reddit

you need to go back

Started playing 2 days ago, any newb wanna join on duo matches and learn from eachothers mistakes?