Solelcucks are the worst.

>get new near god IV effie to complete my armor team
>take her to warriors with a SRobbin with valor
>x2 sp weekend
>12 per kill
>has near 2,000 sp and just gotnto lvl30 just now
>mfw
jesus fuck these maps are the beeeessttttt

When I made my /feg/ sucks castle in fates I didn't expect it to get worse but it did

Bully to a minimum please

Why the fuck is your maskina not merged you fucking cutie end yourself

>The Warriors maps will be around for over 30 more days. That's over FOUR double SP weekends!

Shit, I better get to leveling up all of my potentially usable or future usable if I get good IVs to merge into units NOW. Or maybe after TT is over. And then use all my stamina pots to do it. I mean this is after all what stamina pots are for. The most valuable SP farming shit EVER released.

pro tip
you can run a meta team and do 7/7 with that team, then leave one guy alive in room 7, surrender, get a team with a 40% unit and win
dont get full 700's, but get 600+

Gay

Boy she would look pretty fucked up with those eyes

Everything is awful.

Please share your favorite Fire Emblem character with me.

>Post TT teams.

Ike (Neutral)
Brave Ike (+Atk-Spd)
Brave Lucina (+Atk-HP)
Brave Lyn (Neutral)

>the absolute state of sumiafags right now

nice

>Aether / Steady Breath / QR3 for Neph
>Aether's cd starts at 4 due to Slaying Lance
>-2 cd from taking a hit
>-2 cd from countering
>Aether procs on the guaranteed second hit due to QR, healing her and returning her to QR range

Thoughts? Feels like a waste of Wrath, but QR sounds better than Wrath here.

Somebody kill me

my husbando

Thanks!

'Liv'ya

>FE warriors tiki
The fuck is this moveset/animation?

>user on my friendlist used to lead with Zephiel +2 w/ DC
>he swapped to BK

rip

>he hates soleil

Localization player spotted

Hey man, at least it's not Ueda and his ass art

Maskcina is sexier than normal lucina

LOL

Strong, beautiful, idealistic, compassionate, a 390% growth rate and best of all to me, 6'0.

Lunatic 5 on auto, boys.

She bad in PoR, tho.

Anna is for ______________

She's trash in both languages.

Sounds like a fun alternative option for her that promotes longevity and durability over ANGERY fun times memes. I hope it serves you well.

[/spoiler]God I wish I had a Neph.[/spoiler]

Why are you comparing Marth to Lucina

Best boy deserves happiness (and more fap material)

>this guy
his art is terrible. He started here in /feg/ 3 years ago and never evolved from that garbage style of his

ctrl+s is your friend, use it

anal

TOO MANY SWORDS
HERE SWORD CELICA
TOO MANY FATES
HERE TEN ROYALS ALL CLONE
PLS BUY GEIMU

Here you go.

Wife
not my favourite character overall but best friend is my wife so

Woah cool

Every future likely prf holder
>Mercurius - Astram, Starlight - Gotoh, Imhullu - Gharnef, Gradivus - Emperor Hardin
>Tyrfing - Sigurd, Gae Bolg - Quan/Altenna, Mystletainn - Ares, Valflame - Arvis, Mjolnir - Reptor/Bloom/Ishtar, Swanchika - Lombard/Danan, Yewfelle - Briggid/Febail
>Light Sword - Leif, Pugi - Orsin, Mareeta's Sword - Mareeta, Grafcalibur - Asbel, Loptyr Sword - Raydrik
>Maltet - Zelot/Juno, Apocalypse - Niime, Aureola - Yoder/Guinevere
>Basilikos - Linus, Rienfleche - Louise, Dark Excalibur - Pent, Rex Hasta - Oswin, Luce - Renault, Gespenst - Canas, Erekshigal - Nergal, Forblaze - Athos
>Audhulma - Joshua, Sacred Excalibur - Saleh/Ewan, Garm - Duessel, Gleipnir - Knoll, Ivaldi - Moulder, Naglfar - Lyon, Demon Light - Possessed Lyon
>Gurgurant - Ashnard, Wishblade - Tauroneo, Vague Katti - Stefan, Double Bow - Astrid, Baselard - Volke, Thani - Micaiah, Kard - Sothe, Tarvos - Nolan, Lughnasadh - Leonardo, Caladbolg - Edward, Rexaura - Lekain, Valaura - Valtome, Balberith - Izuka/Pelleas, Creddylad - Sephiran
Explanations:
>Emperor Hardin and FE1 Hardin will be separate units
>Unsure on whether FE6 characters could end up with Durandal/Armads/Mulagir/Forblaze, but if it happened it would be Dieck/Ogier, Echidna, Dayan and I guess Lugh/Hugh
>FE7 Excalibur is Dark Excalibur because a morph uses it and I don't like the idea of a gorillion Excalibur varieties since I'm already introducing a new one for FE8
>Brendan, Uhai, Darin and Kenneth weren't in CYL so I had to give their weapons to someone else
>I know Fomortiis Lyon is a pipedream
>Wishblade goes to Tauroneo because neither Bryce nor Levail were in CYL
>Astrid gets Double Bow because Shinon gets Silencer
>I'm extremely autsitc and sleep deprived please help me

Who IS your favorite character, then?

I've been thinking about it for a while, but I'm scared to commit. I'm seeing all these cool Steady Breath Burgers as well but I only have one spare Bike. I wish I rolled for more SB fodder.

k

He has an ugly artstyle, but it's grown on me over the years.

I use a lvl 1 4 star soren and surrender for the bonus points

I appreciated him before, but then he grew on me after his Heroes appearance.
David Vincent did a good job.

STOP HAVING THE SAME NAME AS ME

>Rienfleche - Louise, Dark Excalibur - Pent, Rex Hasta - Oswin
user, you should try to make lists like these believable.

That pink and blue go really well with the red outline on maes portrait

It just werks dickhead

creampie.

Hey, that is pretty cool! However it's the first time I've made that mistake in over two years and it's probably because I've been drinking. Thanks for the cool trick though! Will be useful when I've been drinking and feeling lazy.

Cheer up, stud.

>being above 7k points
autism

>Maltet
>Not Melady
Why?

kys

>pretending to be drunk to dodge obvious newfag mistake
Always makes me laugh.

>having to share your name with a fucking casual
My condolences.

Seriously, what kind of retard surrenders instead of committing? 4* Soren with TT buffs would be fine when there's three cavs to cover his ass.

You first!

Dark Excalibur is already a thing.

Shut up Erick

I want to fist Soleil.

Reinhardt
Firesweep Oscar
Klein
Azura

What do with a -atk + hp elincia?

Yes, so are multiple Falchion users.
And normal Excalibur sucks dick.

>kys

Some day, sure.

>Thinking that accidentally putting the foreslash in the first bracket is a newfag mistake and not a legit drunken mishap.

wew
e
w

lad
a
d

Your ego is too large for your pitifully small intellect. Just fuck off.

db fodder for reinhardt

Jake.

Use her at the TT and Arena for bonus points then DB3 Fodder for Cherche

Flier Formation fodder for Palla.

Who do I give the speed ring to in 4?

There's nothing wrong with siblings getting married and having children with each other.

>/feg/ is literally seething because Azura isn't in Warriors
Are we ready to admit Water is the best character now?

I have the same bane. She's fine.

Azura is /ourgirl/

You make a Renewal Escutcheon/Aether build for dat psuedo-tankiness. Give her the Defense +1 seal. I wish Steady Breath wasn't Infantry only. The tankier flirs could have really used it.

Alec will be on the Jugdral banner to cuck you out of Sigurd, but he'll come with Firesweep Sword so everyone will want him.

Screen cap this post.

Sigurd -> Seliph
They'll be able to double a lot of people they couldn't before

>People seriously moved to this ungodly early thread because they couldn't handle posting only text for a few more minutes

I want Ike to bend me over, pinning my face into the ground as he ravages my ass that I've left sticking up in the air for him. Before that though, I want him to lube his cock up by throatfucking me until I pass out. I want him to abuse me if I scream too loud or try to wriggle free of his grip on me, making sure I know my place as his bitch. Eventually he'll flip me over and start mating pressing my ass, pounding me over and over, getting every last drop out of his cock that's been aching for action after his long hours of training. I want to cum on his chest just from getting my ass fucked, and I want him to force my head against it, making me lick it off his sweaty Adonis physique. After we're done I want to fall asleep in his arms, knowing he'll keep me safe, and I'll be ready in the morning to give him a good wake-up fuck before he goes off to fighting again.

God, I love Ike. what a fucking hunk. How can any other lord compete with this stud?

Azura is shit it's just one fag complaining, fuck off.

Stop replying to yourself, she's shit.