Halloween

>no Halloween Veeky Forums thread
let's change this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jWknKJY6Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boo

How do we fix Halloween in America? I'm tired of the costume tradition.

>slavs got to dress up as fairys for 365 days of the year

shits unfair senpai

Anyone else telling trick or treaters to leave because halloween is a spook?

Here's spooky Grand Duchess for you

QT

Vae coiti

What are some spookiest historical mysteries? Like no-one knows who started WW1.

Tunguska blast conspiracies?

Sea Peoples are literally a ghost story
>Bronze age kingdoms are chilling around the Eastern Mediterranean
>all of s sudden reports from Mycenaean Greece about cities getting sacked and destroyed to the brick
>Hittites say "were strong and powerful, the Greeks were weak and petty. We won't be destroyed!" in a haughty voice
>the very next week sails came into view and the Mitanni got a message about the Hittites being destroyed
>"the Hittites were strong but they were also arrogant, we will hide and the sails will pass." The Mittani said shyly
>the next week sails passed by their shore and they thought they were safe but it was not to be for long
>eventually the sails came back and the Egyptians got messages about the Mycenaeans, Hittites, Mittani, and their own provinces disappearing
>now Egypt was smart and strong, the Pharaoh stated sternly "we will over prepare, for we cannot fall like the others." And he focused all efforts to preparations
>finally the sails came to the Nile and Egypt had prepared well and they fought two magnificent battles
>finally the sails were smashed and the Sea Peoples sailed away from the coast
>however, for some reason the Egyptians still felt ill at ease
>it seemed that there still lurked a curse over their heads
>for through their over preparation they had neglected other problems and their bank accounts were now empty
>although their lives had been won, their civilization was still doomed and there was nothing they could do to prevent it from collapse

Tell me about Samhain Veeky Forums

Nothing wrong with the costumes. Mumming is a medieval tradition in England.

Man... both you and I know who they were deep down inside our hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=_jWknKJY6Jw

halloween is satanic

Pretty sure it's just a holiday where white people dress up as "Sexy Pizza", "Sexy Racially Insensitive Sports Mascot," "Sexy TARDIS", "Sexy Policeman," "Condescending Online Man/British Terrorist" and "Cyber Man/Priest" and then get drunk at a party and have sex.

Middle is me

>Slavs got to dress up as *retards for 365 days of the year
Fixed that for you.

So slutty costumes are nothing new then

>casual Jeb Bush

thanks for the laugh

Humans can be disgusting

Galicians celebrate it if I'm not mistaken