reminder wicker man are still best spectre

no, they have lower dps than either solar guards or spectres

only takes a minute at most just don't crash or logout if not necessary

>list my item lower than the others to sell it
>get offers where people want EVEN lower deals

whats wrong with these fucking stinky jews

solar guards of cannibal fire-eaters*

can you link a pob for it?

GGG, you should know your audience. We are nerds. 99% of players are introverts. No one plays Path of Exile for the social aspect of trading. I think you have really underestimated the toxicity that poe.trade brings. And believe me, it's pretty much the worst part of Path of Exile. Whenever I try to recommend your game, the caveat is always - trading sucks here.

A typical trade is win-win. The seller puts up an item at a price reasonable to them and the buyer buys it. No fuss. Let's say the item was undervalued. The buyer is happy. The seller is ambivalent.

On the other hand, poe.trade encourages sociopathic behavior. It's downright toxic. As a seller, I can manipulate prices with fake listings. Wanna exploit newbies who don't know prices? Poe.trade's got you covered. If I am lazy, I can use YOU, dear buyer, as my price-checking mechanism. I can say, 'lol you pmed me so fast, let me double the price'. What, am I supposed to wait some ambiguous time between 1 sec and 999 hours so that it 'feels' right?

Non-priced items. When sellers say 'why don't YOU offer me a price?', they are trying to push the burden of price checking to the buyer. And why should the buyer bother? I mean, if you spend 5 mins punching in the mods into poe.trade and get a reasonable price, the seller can and often do demand a ridiculous amount anyway. 9 out of 10 times someone is getting ripped off. GGG, is this the kind of social interaction that players salivate over?

Someone list their item at 1/10th the normal price and put autoreply, 'fuck you'. Real nice social trading there. You've got someone you want to annoy real bad? Just list your items at 1c and autoreply the inevitable hoard of buyers to harass your target. How do I protect myself from such abuse? Fact is, I can't.

where the FUCK is hte new league

>clear map in 2 seconds with wicker man and still have good boss damage with srs
>solar guards have no damage vs bosses and fire eaters have no clear
whoa

Common objection: But gear treadmill, too easy to reach endgame. Poe.trade is intentionally annoying to be a soft bottleneck. Okay, first of all, why not make your progression better? How about reducing drop rates? The way poe.trade functions, I can reach endgame so much faster if I play the trading game, price fixing etc. So it only makes the cynically amoral and rich players even richer and better geared. How is that good policy?

do you know wickermans don't even stack
just have 1 wickerman and 3-4 anything else

Has anyone recently gotten a The Battle Born drop from kaom's dream/kaom's stronghold? I've been trying to collect some div cards for ssf memes but I cleared kaom's stronghold for 3 hours and didn't get a single drop. wondering if it only drops from the map zones since 3.0

did you know wicker man also have another attack and having 2 wicker man linked with inc aoe is basically having 2 rfs cover the entire screen

it's the only div card I get in volcano/abyss

need more good and fun builds

whatever do you need a pob link for a spectre build? it's the most obvious stuff. +1 spectre uniques, auras and curses for the damage/attack type type of your spectre, life type and defense of your choice but i recommend 100% reserved mana and just stacking life 6k with 2k shield on mana is enough

just for the heck of it i will test 5 wickermen now

when will pob update with every single monster added for spectres

I have one of those sitting in my stash so I can tell you that they do drop
>grinding fucking battle born
Don't do this

Div cards suffer drop penalties if you're overleveled
Good job wasting 3 hours

>even with good leveling gear it still takes me like 7-9 hours to finish up acts 1 through 10
how do people do it?

it drops in the act, yes, but you REALLY should use your time better

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

can someone remake this thread, the OP isn't even a meme

just do like one volcano and you'll get 3

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E

shitcrows out

where's the 1 month challenge HC league

Can you divine every unique?
But I'm far from having enough currency to buy the somewhat better rolls.

just cleared 20 maps in 2 seconds with wickerman spectres ama me anything

what gems
i want 2 wickermen 3 something else so they all have to benefit. can't find what other spectres benefit from burning damage support
not tukuhama vanguards, they are too slow for clearing, solar guards clear t16s faster than the meme wickerman vanguard combo

>buyer wants to haggle a 4c item

>tfw I took 400 id scrolls in place of one alch

is wander fun

you tell me

how much gear do i need to do end game bosses (t16+)
is it aids to level

400 ex
it's extremely terrible to level so you use shrapnel shot instead

a lot
yes, probably the most aids thing to level unless you have moneys to throw at leveling rare wands

>he's not farming dunes with zana breach

god I hate using procurement, I can't wait until I get these fucking prem stash tabs when I get my check tomorrow
>shit you have listed sold ages ago
>but the program fucked up and its still listed in your forum thread for some reason so you still get notifications about it constantly

>trying to do trials
>it's literally pure RNG and I'm 90 with 3 (three) trials done

?

why is this even a thing for ssf

why not just make it so if you've finished trials they won't spawn until you've finished them all
how hard is that u fucking dumb aussies

>procurement
nigga what, acquisition is better in literally every way

you still never answered shaped or not
fucking chinkposter

of course its shaped
retard

retard

retards

geniuses

Daily reminder to ALWAYS run bisco's

This is what it's like to map with a perfect bisco's

>play with biscos
>go through map slow like a pig
>non stop drop sounds from all the currency i have to collect

>swap to a flicker
>blitz through map in 50 seconds
>get no drops

Bisco is a meme they said.

stop clearing areas, just rush exits and quests

>copying my build exactly after I posted it a few days ago

don't lie

>Look for fast mapping build that has the option to do shaper and shit
>Wander wander wander wander

Any other options?

wow your build is fucking trash then. i clear maps in 30 secs with biscos.

s p e c t r e s

what does "fast" mapping even mean to you

you can put qotf on almost any build and it will turn into a "fast" build

99% of builds just spam whirling blades and become fast builds using a high aps main weapon

try lacerate or ele bladeflurry/spectral throw

based haku

was 20% dmg too

How do you copy the most cookie cutter windripper max mf build out there?

i didn't even look at the items, this one is trash nvm

one I posted probably clears 5 maps by the time this piece of shit finishes one

wasn't the point, retard, I know my build is trash.

But the droprate disparity is retarded between it and faster builds and the only difference is the barg.

how much can i get for this shit in HC temp?

I'll give you 3.5 scrolls.

I heard I should be ignoring most rares while I map. Is that really the case? How do people find the rares they put up on poe.trade? Is there some kind of trick?

Rares worth selling may usually be crafted. Pure RNG won't get you the mods you need.

i thought +1 fire recipe was wand + ruby ring + augementation, wiki says it's a ruby flask.. surely that's not right?

only pick up rare amulets and rings and belts, they take up the least inventory space and can be worth the most overall. Also pick up jewels.

>6L off Vorici's fusings
Nice

Just carry some wisdom scrolls and ID ilvl 84 items with good bases on the fly and drop them if you don't roll anything good. They usually don't drop too frequently even in T15+ maps so it's not a huge hassle and I've definitely gotten some VERY good items this way. It's all RNG. I don't bother with rings/amulets/belts other than the map drop specific ones which are usually worth a fair bit no matter what.

>want to play PoE but none of my favorite streamers are on to play in the background so I don't

>want to play PoE but my character is complete and I already got my headhunter for this league

next league when

GREATER
RIFTS
IN
POE
WHEN

Atlas should have been an endless map gauntlet mode.

a map like the tower but it only has one portal once you die you have to restart
each level is on tier higher with a boss at the end before the stairs to the next level

the problem is that if this does become end-end-end game, it's boring to look and play

>when you die

softcore babbies out

each level should be handmade and look different, not generated and same tileset. tower map just example i used doesn't have to look like it

>each level should be handmade
that kind of defeats the point of an endless map

I thought the Atlas was going to be a "create your own act" kind of deal where you chain several maps together like the labyrinth.

well they could make like 30 of them. after 20 it would become turbo hard difficulty if we use current tiers as base

what are the best cold gems to put in a cospri's nowadays?

atlas should be randomized.

*farts but accidentally shits my pants*
damn haha guess that's just the hardcore player life yaknow?? xp xD

:^)

What's the best way to complete 82 Atziri runs?
Should I do that in rotas?

>I have no money in the bank and I can't wait until I get paid so I can waste my money on video game microtransactions!
this is why poor people stay poor

uh where do you unignore people

Each one only takes a couple of minutes, just plow through them on your own

Uh I keep a specific amount of money in a mutual fund that I have a rule to not pull out unless its for emergency matters so :^)

Already have DP, Cyclone, fliker and spectral trow

What meme build should i do next?

>hurr lets save all our money so we can get rich and never spend it on things we enjoy and live a hollow life

I mean going about obtaining 82 sacrifice sets.
Not only do I have to buy the midnights (easy) part, but the other three pieces (cheap as fuck, do people even bother to sell them? will I have to message 20 people before getting a single fragment?)

>t. poorfag

wander of course

buy in bulk

put out your own buy order for like 4+ sets at a time and wait for people to come to you

/clear_ignore_list
if anybody else wondered

nice interface design

try buying in bulk

How do I do this?
Since when are there buy orders?

go to poe.trade, and 'make a shop' you can do this for any currency or fragments

it doesnt seem like you know that there's a button for a whole sacrifice set.

oh fuuuuuuuuck

set your currency tab as public and put in the note for chaos ~b/o 4/24 sacrifice-set

that would be buying 4 sets for 24c or 6c each

not sure if i have the numbers backwards, i think it's correct

>double beyond breaches
oh wew