Baalfest wan't intended. Emergency maintenance happening right now
Coop: 8 Stages reduced to 4 for Normal and Hard. No changes for Extra
Trophy Unlock changes
Adjustments to drop rates for some coop quests
Adjustments to the difficulty for some coop quests
Weapon stones required for your first class weapon reduced
The price of mage and warrior creeds in the pendant shop adjusted

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Wind Favored)
9/30 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

I'll be honest, this incident probably just ruined the entire game for me. I'll probably be downvoted for this, but this is far too "generous" and I've heard it happened before. To me, insane rates like this actually ruin the lifespan of the game, you pretty much "complete" so much just doing tier2s to stock up on normal weps and omega weps, you can pretty much just finish all grids within a day and crap all over those that work hard to build up their grid in a long time.
I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug gives me anxiety that I'm pretty much done. I can't stand having friends shove this stuff in my face and their grids even if I'm not the kind to compare

F for Fuck Cygames ruining our fun

F

>he fell for the its intended meme

APOLOTIX WHEN

I'll be honest, this incident probably just ruined the entire game for me. I'll probably get yous for this, but this is far too "generous" and I've heard it happened before. To me, insane rates like this actually ruin the lifespan of the game, you pretty much "complete" so much just doing tier2s to stock up on normal weps and omega weps, you can pretty much just finish all grids within a day and crap all over those that work hard to build up their grid in a long time.
I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug gives me anxiety that I'm pretty much done. I can't stand having friends shove this stuff in my face and their grids even if I'm not the kind to compare

>inb4 they just nerf the axes

F

GIVE BAAL BACK, HE'S A GOOD BOI

AND HE BETTER STILL HAVE HIS CAT

I'll be honest, this incident probably just ruined the entire game for me. I'll probably be downvoted for this, but this is far too "generous" and I've heard it happened before. To me, insane rates like this actually ruin the lifespan of the game, you pretty much "complete" so much just doing tier2s to stock up on normal weps and omega weps, you can pretty much just finish all grids within a day and crap all over those that work hard to build up their grid in a long time.
I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug gives me anxiety that I'm pretty much done. I can't stand having friends shove this stuff in my face and their grids even if I'm not the kind to compare.

This faggot is helping out baha hl from the start now!

Since I only got 2 Athena Spears, should I just uncap them? I don't have Agni or anything. It's a nice MH though.

>post YFW you didnt listen to your dancho telling you to grind GW

And its gone now? Fuck I missed the chance to build my Agni pool

TIME

this

>in b4 they nerf Titan to be weaker than Zeph
Holy shit imagine the shitstorm.

Tfw listened to crew and helped grind gw, fuck this never again.

F

post yfw you realize that since literally everyone that played the game did this they can't mass ban or even roll back due to outrage

>Baalgate just about to start
I want to see everyone go apeshit.

F

Shut up, Mike.

is it just me or are the T1 raids the most stingy motherfuckers on the planet? not even counting the T2 drops for the last two days. I've gotten jack and shit from all the T1s combined.

They can rollback
Just give something good for apology.

That's right, Jay.

I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug gives me anxiety that I'm pretty much done. I can't stand having friends shove this stuff in my face and their grids even if I'm not the kind to compare.

SOON

What are they going to do to the one who gave us Baalfes?

but i agree with him

>checked battlelog
>73 pages of just baal
How hard did you go?

i want to give him a big hug

here u go
10 berries

Mig is shit but please don't bully her.

Medusa dropped an ancient perseus the first and only time I hosted her
Too bad it's shit, but it's a nice harp skin at least

>when you were away for the weekend with no data so you didn't leech ant t2s or do gw so you don't care if there is a mass rollback or even a mass ban because then gw is easier for ever

haha

hahahahahahahahaha

get nuked kids

i hope they delete you forever

Baalfes is an excuse to nerf dirt

The same thing they did to HRT.

I hope they learn from this and take advantage by making short events with increased (maybe not like the bugged) droprates for certain raids or new raids with those drops kind off those global events in MMORPG, like the wanpan these 2 days, the raid hunting, the control+v and unholy clicking was actually exciting, a nice tale of fun and salt.

They can't rollback BECAUSE GW

48 pages
Got 6 swords, 2 axes, 3 guns and a lot of random fodder.

I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug gives me anxiety that I'm pretty much done. I can't stand having friends shove this stuff in my face and their grids even if I'm not the kind to compare .

Since Baalfest is over post your spoils.
I hope you all managed to farm at least the bare minimum your Titan grids!

about 60 pages

if you're copypasting comments from reddit or discord can you just go back please

But I don't have Titan

is titan grid better if you're a virgin who can't find other chads with a titan support and have to resort to redheaded stacy as your support summon?

I farmed my Zephy grid

Just roll back inventory?

They'll throw him overboard the Grancypher.

How the fuck is it bullying to call someone out on retreating at 100% after his fuckbuddy spams TH for a while?

>actually wanting your fellow crewmates and fellow players to have their grids deleted or worse get banned because you werent smart enough to think on your own and grinded GW instead of doing baalfest
I seriously hope you're not a filthy traitor.

DIRT MVPED THAT BAHA HL
WHERE WE AT EARTH BROS
WE SPAMMING BAHA HLS WITH OUR NEW GRIDS FUCK YEAH
GOING TO STACK THOSE GOLD BARS

>yugu bow

I'll be honest, this incident probably just improved the entire game for me. I'll probably be upvoted for this, this isn't too "generous" they should make it happen more times. To me, rates like this actually improve the lifespan of the game, I feel much more motivated to play and "complete" my grids

I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug makes me excited like a little girl, I can't wait for them to do it again. I love shoving my amazing grids in my friend's faces, I'm the kind of guy that compares e-penises

Had 3 base axes and 2 base guns before baalfest and got this much.

There's a battle log?

I'll be honest, this incident probably just ruined the entire game for me. I'll probably be deleted for this, but this is far too "generous" and I've heard it happened before. To me, insane rates like this actually ruin the lifespan of the game, you pretty much "complete" so much just doing tier2s to stock up on normal weps and omega weps, you can pretty much just finish all grids within a day and crap all over those that work hard to build up their grid in a long time.
I heard this happened before and that people got a slight temp ban (gold bars were involved too) but nothing was removed, and knowing how many people are doing this.. Honestly hearing about this bug gives me anxiety that I'm pretty much done. I can't stand having friends shove this stuff in my face and their grids even if I'm not the kind to compare .
>fixed for Veeky Forums

Can someone explain the difference between olden cortana and normal ?

Guys, do you think it was an intern that fucked up?

Did he get fired? Is he dead?

No matter what happens, we all won but lost in the end.

100% dirt baha hl speed trains W H E N???

where is it

fuck off brunya is a leech he can suck my DICK.

one is magna modifier and one is normal, note the M on the skill icon for the olden cortana

I don't have Titan or play Dirt!

But Athena gave me a really nice spear mainhand.

You'll have to post leechlist. No one believes you.

Olden has a magna multiplier. Normal has a normal one.

what happen to baal?

I DON'T HAVE IT
TOP 5 ALL TITAN EARTH
IT'S A NEW AGE

89 pages of garuda

This + 1 yugu sword.
I only have 0* Titan and no stones anyway.

>7 more axe
>2 more guns
this is my fault for not trying harder

Like all shining lights in our life he flickered brightly only to be snubbed down by the governing officials.

Wait a moment..what happened guys? I been inactive for a few days...

might as well drop the game forever, there is no recovering

Been away for 2 days, wtf just happened? Baal removed from the game? Why?

He got arrested

Crap, sorry. Didn't realize there was a new thread.

All t2 raids were shitting SSRs for a complete like 2 days
They disabled them

Started from nothing so even though I didn't finish it this feels pretty nice.

>TITAN EARTH
We all knows Titan earth is great.
It's Magna earth that everyone is waiting for a Baha HL mvp. We haven't seen one in almost 3 months now but all the Magna eath players keep calling themselves the MVP element.

>few days
In your few days of inactivity, people farmed a grid worth a year in just 2 days

Thanks baal! now i just need 5horns

>Guildmate gets on my case for hosting each raid for crystals, saying we need to keep our honor low
>He has 5 MILLION honor

F

FUCK BROS

i fell for the its intended meme!
i even read reddit and they said ''oh there is nothing wrong with drops'' ''i did 100 raids only got 1 drop''

I can't believe people got entire grids in 1 day!

>tfw part of the SMARTEST players on /gbfg/

My IQ is through the roof thanks to you guys, THANKS!

Cute! Post ID

>Beato is dead
>Lennah is dead
>Now Baal is dead as well
Who will KMR go for next?

does she have the best tits in the game?

Don't taint my element with your shitty darkcuck character

And the best ass

Who is better?
Nia or Tomato?