/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85137/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80816/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F for Faust
Never forget. Robbed by a cat, how typical.

I made one post asking them to not turn the thread into a chat room. They didn't do it. I don't see the issue.

Parentpost

>oh no people are talking on Veeky Forums

You know that's not what I meant.

What a Milkdrinker

You know, I bust my ass making skyrim mods. I'll be damned if somebody calls me a fuckhead knowing full well I can't say anything back and still gets to use my work without consequence, because if I get banned, I can't upload files anymore, and any record of the success of the work(which is a nice little trophy for my wall) gets erased. If he gets banned, he essentially just loses the right to comment on files.

You're not a mod author. Your opinion of how things affect us is completely uninformed.

What is clear from our end is that the community is becoming increasingly toxic toward creators and the Nexus mods are doing their best to find a good compromise to keep us happy. Because every one of your favorite authors has gotten that one comment that makes them just seethe and has considered deleting everything and just using other people's work instead of making their own. We've all thought about it, and we talk about it on a regular basis.

If you want your "free speech" back(I look at it more as the ability to talk to the author directly, you DO have other places where you can review stuff where nobody can stop you), you need to convince the community to start being more respectful in general to mod authors. Because we can just stop modding. Lord knows my general temperament would be better if I didn't get called a dick 5 times every day by some random troll 2000 miles away, and if I quit then I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore. Then nobody wins.

You talk about the community needing to be able to trust the authors, but what you forget is that the community has long ago lost OUR trust. That's why the system was put in place. So we could honestly give a fuck about you trusting us.

>actually wasting your time with this stupid shit
It's like a new meta form of shitting up the thread.

Sorry
>oh no people aren't talking about exclusively what I want to talk about on Veeky Forums

Nice manifesto.
So, which 7-11 do you plan to shoot up?

I'm sorry I'm trying to end the discussion

You know that's not what I mean either. Either way I already said I won't complain again if you don't turn the thread into for example wrestling general.

Children are little shits.

I need PICTURES!
Pictures of WAIFUS!
Waifus with FRECKLES!

>but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs
Is this true? Can I just grab it from LE and use it in SSE with the alpha build SKSE?

am I the only one who stuck with an unmodded world map?

I never felt the need to change it, it works fine.

Hush you, children carry of family traditions and the family name. Sure they can be little shits, but they're worth it.

the only thing that really bothers me is the animation when opening the world map, same with the perks menu. I don't know how to change those things.

*blocks your path*

Oh look, it's this image again. He has posted it several times.

All I care about with the map is that handy search bar SkyUI adds. Anything else is pretty unnecessary.

>Caring about a legacy
Worthless.

So user which radical mods are you using for Skyrim Special Edition? You know SKSE64 is out now!

lonelypost

That's not important

I want to see this mother fuck her daughter.

skyui adds that? I never noticed it.

tfw no legacy

You shouldn't have lustful thoughts about your own child.

I'm 90% sure it's already been done, which is why they don't care about legacy

you could always join the team. If you don't fall asleep in mid-battle

A legacy isn't worthless, don't you want someone to remember you? Pass on your stories and life lessons?

Okay but I want a staff position for this.

They aren't blood. It's all good.

Yeah, I had no idea until Eiries pointed it out to me. Can't live without it.

At some point everyone will be forgotten. It's inescapable.

>Install ENB
>Works fine
>Save and log-off
>Come back
>Loading all out door saves cause CTD, basically stuck inside cites
>Uninstall all mods I installed today
>Still CTD
Does reinstalling make sense in a situation like this or nah.

Why such a defeatist attitude?

Who's the tank of the team?

What if I told you falling asleep mid-battle helps mitigate pain and that she's a "productive" sleepwalker

I don't think you won't understand until you actually have a flesh and blood child. You'd probably be a great mother

I mean, yeah, the unmodded map works fine, but I like to see where the roads go and where the borders are, so why not?

I don't have any super close shots to where her freckles are actually visible.

If you're using MO, it sounds odd. If you manually install + Wrye it's possible those mods left meshes or something that overwrites other things and causes crashes. I'd try without ENB, too, before going with a fresh install.

What's the deal with Silver and Xidix? I know Silver isn't exactly a great parent, but what actually happened between them, and why are they together now in your Tumblr stories?

>mfw finally made my 270 mod list stable and playable 30-40fps
So I can actually play the game now? Mindblowing.

Lessons learned;
- NPC mods murder performance
- Windows 10 blocking dlls makes enb very crash-prone
- Physics mods easily crash your shit
- Bethesda should hire new coders and get a new engine while they're at it
- Modders being even worse coders makes things complicated

I'll give it a whirl but what really cheeses me is that I played for like 3 hours just fine but simply could not re-load any outdoor save when coming back to play later. Boogles the mind.

I think it's just more realist. It's selfish to assume that your offspring will hang on anything you say and do to carry on some meaningless traditions.

She has three actual children. They just didn't make it to Tamriel, along with her husband.

I don't think Eiries ever had a reason for why Xidix avoided her except that paired pics are a chore. Silver never raised Xidix, but she always saw her as a mother figure. They are together now because Xidix felt drawn back to her and now sees what a total wreck she had become after that whole 200 years of sleeping in a cave. She probably feels bad for the old lady.

Probably a disappointing answer, but I don't want to ramble on too long about my tism stories. Especially because their history has deep roots in their days as D&D characters.

scripts are tied to fps. anything higher than 150ms delay (jaxonz diagnostics good for this) on testing can have issues on scripts. enb can be turned on and off in-game to help if need be. do that and master t5e and your skyrim dreams can come true

>Having families or fake families
>Not dying alone in battle or on your bed because nobody cared about you in the end

It's like you don't even like tragic endings. Or happy to some I imagine. Good night.

I think what he's saying is that your actions will echo far beyond your life, but in a romantic rather than realist way. Your actions will echo regardless of whether you are remembered, and children are not the only ways to leave legacies.

>She has three actual children. They just didn't make it to Tamriel, along with her husband.

Oh man, I never knew that. She misses them, right?

That's fair enough. I understand not wanting to sperg too much about DnD things. It'd be interesting to hear, but I imagine it'd get difficult to condense down.

>when your orc char goes full noble savage hippieshit to the point his own family disowns him
Close enough.

>She has three actual children. They just didn't make it to Tamriel, along with her husband.
Oh, I'm sad now. Does she want to talk about it or keep it to herself

Hadn't heard of jaxonz diagnostics before, thanks.

The thing is that my enb has basically no impact on fps, maybe I gain 1 fps or so if I turn it off.

I still get some crashes and I'm not sure where they're coming from. Hoping this will help.

I've only tried the waters with t5e, and I'm not sure when I'm supposed to be using it.

any good batman-like house mod?
like a house that has cool display equipament and workshops?

I like these waifus

t5e lets you check which mods are overwriting which and you can clean mods of ITMs using it. it has a lot more functions, and can be used to patch mods to work together (like dif monster mods or npc overhauls). you can see what the last record has and create mergedpatches both automatically and manually.

if your fps is 40 without enb I'd use the reduced vanilla textures and focus on using 2k or lower on stuff I want to look nice. you can use ordenador to cut any textures down just make sure you follow the instructions. make sure you set your enb memory settings right (check s.t.e.p. guide if you don't know) and use crash fixes and load game ctd fix plugins. gl, post screenshots and kill imperial scum

idiot here. installed an enb for the first time, vividian + vivid weathers + elfx

is this how it's supposed to look? it seems like there is no shadows on the trees or something? also pretty sure there's no AA. I thought I set it up right for SMAA?

Did I fuck up or is this just what the ENB looks like?

That would be a pleasant dream.

Of course, dearly.

I can't really write worth shit, but I'm overdue for creating some kind of timeline of Silver's story. I played her in Oblivion too. She has a lot of story, it's all just a huge mess.

It's not something she would bring up herself, but she would talk if it did come up in conversation. She's much better about opening up about things these days.

This hairstyle is so close to what I want but it's a clipping nightmare regardless of what kind of body your character has. GomaPeroPero's blog has some nice hairstyles that seem pretty close to what I'm after too but I feel like they're all private.

skyrimlazz author on nexus

Your problem is tree LOD textures.

Is that a problem with the ENB installation or would I just need to get some sort of LOD mod?

What's the technical name for this fetish of yours where every single thing in her body has to be extremely large?

That was the one I was trying to find! I'm glad you managed to find it. It really does look nice on her.

I'm afraid it may be time for you to buckle down and learn how to convert hairs so you can fit them to Bryn's body.

Whatever it is, I believe it's punishable by death in Texas.

If you ever make that timeline, I'd definitely give it a read. Silver's always been pretty interesting to me. But no pressure of course.

Why don't you say that to my face, tall witch??

Supernormal stimuli. Macrophilia applies too but I think that's more applicable to the giantess stuff.

I can imagine the clipping but I still love very long hair. That looks very pretty.

She really does look nicer with shorter hair. Are there no shorter hime cuts? I'm sure I've seen them around.

I get really stressed enough as it is trying to do the basic stuff I do coupled with dealing with real life stuff, which has gotten exceptionally bad as of lately. It is a skill I should acquire but I don't think I have it in me at the moment.

whats the name of the hair mod, senpai

what hair mod?

Which husbando would suit her if she doesn't die alone?

Ira

Thank you. The clipping is really bad in most cases. These pictures are portraying it much more favorably than how it looks in most poses, and especially how it looks in motion because it's HDT. A lot of the time it would get stuck inside of her body when I was moving around.

Well, I used the HHairstyles bob cut with the straight fringe a bit but it seemed like people don't like that hair in general, not just on my character.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85137/?

Little. Shits.

I don't blame you. That's why I did one outfit conversion and never looked back. Recolors and poses are far easier.

The island the Imperial City is on is HUGE when linterpreting Tamriel as an entire continent, like at least the size of Britain. However the Imperial City takes up all of it in Oblivion. So which should be considered correct? Does the Imperial City occupy a tiny island or is the Imperial City just a small fraction of that island with villages all around it?

is the SE SKSE gonna fuck up every time they update CC too

Excellent. Thanks fampai, you da best
Why don't you heck off, old witch? Go bump your head into some more doorways why don't you.

what are the best animation packs
I want them all for humans no animal or dragon shit
I NEED a wrestling moves pack

Can anyone recommend a WORKING time stop spell

>Recolors and poses are far easier.
Are you still doing poses?

You could picture the Imperial Isle as a county area. The city would be huge, but parts of the island would be farmland and fields.

They are precious.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80816/

Are there any negligible things I can disable for more FPS?
>TFW GTX770

I totally understand, and I haven't even really delved into things beyond recolors and basic texture editing.

You're welcome. Hopefully you can put it to better use than I'm able to.

I will download your little bratty ass and teach you some manners. Completely tuition free.

I haven't made any for a long while. Last time I did blender crashed after I spent a long time working on a paired pose and I never went back to it.

Thanks a lot for the tips.

I actually made some merged patches today, but I used the Merge Plugin program for that, not tes5edit.

One thing I've been wondering about, when MO displays the "clean" tag for an esp, does that mean I should go into t5e and have that esp cleaned, specifically? Like it's something that will improve stability? Other than this, I just don't feel confident using the cleaning tool on any mod because I'm afraid it'll break something.

In the maps you normally don't see the Imperial City as being that big in comparison to the island it's on, that's only in Oblivion and ESO.

shut up you alien

Darren you quit modding remember.

Teach me to bump my head on doorways? Good luck, I don't even reach those.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to see a Skyrim thread on /v/, with actual conversations about the game and lore, and go shit it up with your stupid waifus?

Do you think anyone outside the

You'll float.

Nice reddit spacing faggot

Nice made up terminology

>le hearthfire ripoff game
I much rather they had done something like fallout shelter for Elder Scrolls.

That's actually an appollodownie copypasta