/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1299

Cute Paladinep Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

New Drama CDs discovered: youtu.be/PjL7q92BpZw
Million Arthur is having a collab with Neptunia: gamer.ne.jp/news/201709150073/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaL_as5RDxk
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65111125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is Big Nep(henee).

Praise Neptune!
Praise Plutia!

Which girls LOVE donuts and find them fun to eat?

PLOOTS AND BLANC

Vert is best goddess.

Is Lindafag the mascot of /nepgen/?

No, that would be a certain fuckboi resembling Nepgear.

Uh, Vertanon...

Nep is the type who would eat them by the dozen for the pure sugar. Noire would only eat them if they were the fancy, over-priced cafe type to compliment her coffee.

>Nep is the type who would eat them by the dozen for the pure sugar
That's my girl!

>tfw no qt loli goddess to spoil

Need more Chaos PH.

Needs moar PH in general

It's hot.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Nepping Marvy! Every thread!

I love Vert, and I hope that all of you manage to find a Nep to love.

Hey, nyu.

NepuBuran

>donuts
Is this a euphemism for vagina?

Fuck off. Not everything is about your stupid headcanon shit

That and I'm pretty sure donuts are more of a euphemism for anus.

Noire is pretty cool. I like her.

Go to bed K-Sha.

Just saw the two threads on /v/
We can become Noire, Vert literally anyone in VRchat
youtube.com/watch?v=BaL_as5RDxk

Do you guys still play multiplayer games like Blanc vs Zombies?
Also how often do you replay the games?

This looks like it would be fun as hell for a while, then get boring quick

Big Nep is for nepping!

NepuNowa

Fuck off retard.

More like NepNoway. ROAD CLOSE

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65111125

i dont think thats how breasts work...

Uni is my UNIverse!

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

it's not. Those things would fall off by virtue of Gravity alone. She'd probably bleed to death shortly afterwards.

f..fuck..

why are girls getting ready so fucking magical?

You see them in a natural state.

They're not. You're just lonely autistic virgin

We had one at first, then WE NAILED HER TO A STICK. THEN WE NAILED HER SUCCESSOR TO A STICK TOO. And we did that for the greater good. And if the current one goes tyrant we will also nail her to a stick.

well alright then fucko

Its the notion of a candid image- to see one not as how the largely wish to be seen, but how they are moreso.

I like nep.

One.

I like you~

I can't read this face. it doesn't look mad, and it doesn't look sad, but I can't tell what it's supposed to be.

She accidentally switched on her vibrating panties in public.

What made this madman draw such an odd combination?

This is Nepgear.

Not being able to read facial expressions is a common trait in Asperger's.

The different shade of eyebrow and hair, and the plastic-y look of her face are pretty distracting.

I love Vert. Do you only like nep, or do you think you could come to love such a pudding-swilling meme dispenser?

I know. I was diagnosed around 7 years ago.
So what is that face supposed to be?

I wanna do lewd things with Warechu's online avatar!

Angry embarrassed

This is my wife, say something nice to her

>tfw no big and busty Nepugia no Mae who'd do her best to attract you in both platonic and sexual relationship
F U C K

Your wife bears a striking resemblance to mine. Their beauty and skill at games are unparalleled.

You can't just slap a d-pad in anything and call it a Nepgear.

They are both very cute and huggable.

Huh. I thought anger normally had a lot more slant/furrow to the eyebrows than that.

15/10
would motorboat
you cuck

I can and I will, until stupid panda makes BigGear canon.

Now we wait for a new UNIfied girl

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Good night, /nepgen/.

N O
O

Damn, why there is no Ploot bishoujo figure or at least a plushie of her? I'd buy one instantly.

Why are gearized girls so fucking hot
I need more

I kinda know how ya feel, I would kill for either a Vert plushie (in the style that Plutia makes) or a figurine of her having tea or gaming at her PC.

Stop being dead /nepgen!
But no matter how dead /nepgen is, my love for Vert is unwavering.

Is this you?

The two girls from the Nep fan club were cute af. I would have liked to have seen how Nep and Gear would have interacted with them.

The only good NepFC member is the chairman. At least she didn't forget Neppy.

Vert is pretty cute.

Didn't the Vice Chairman photoshop her face over Noire's in a bunch of NepNowa pictures? It's strange that she would forget her.

Wasn't the chairman a guy?

You get an event where they meet when you max out Publicity investments in Planeptune.

I approve of a smug IF.

Why is she so smug?

the thought of plutia getting her own game one day is what keeps me going

I guess that's the same sentiment that keeps some Christians thinking that Jesus will come back any day now.

>mfw Plutia gets a game before Vert

Maybe someday the japs will get better tastes

What would Pluties game be like? For I also hold out hope that Vert will get her game some day- it just has to be less shit than Hyperdevotion Noire (Which would not be hard).

I forget, was 4GO supposed to be Vert's game? because I can see IF going "Shit, nobody likes Vert ! QUICK make Neppy the protagonist!"

I think there were rumors before 4GO came out that there would be more focus on Vert than usual, but I don't think anyone ever said Vert would be the protagonist.

Become a nurse and trip or bump into somebody every day

It wouldn't help
I could never be as cute as Compa

In the real world no, but online? easy.

,,,Eaugh. the notion of Cybering with that heretical rodent.

Well, IF did get her own game... err... sort of... before Vert as well. She's basically the main protagonist there at least, ain't she?

I'm kinda drunk and forgetting some words lol.

>tfw no sophisticated and cultured Gearnon who'd do his best to seduce you with style and grace
I say, that's just terrible!

Good day /nepgen/ ! , how everyone is doing today ?

Fine, Got roped into playing Fortnite with a friend online most of the day, might go do something with my dad tomorrow and discuss D&D related things with him.

>Fortnite
what's that and is it good ?

Think left4dead-borderlands-tower defense-basebuilding melange. Its gonna go free to play later but there is a closed beta now (Friend payed for us). Its fun at the start but we are starting to get to where the fun slows down and the grind picks up. Part of the grind is the whole "All weapons have durability". So its a race of gathering enough resources to make another of your preferred weapon before it breaks on you.